1) No HFCS
2) No Caffeine
3) No Dairy
4) No Trans-Fats

Simple as that.

What the frick is HFCS and Trans-Fats

What the frick is google

Have at you!

I wont use google explain it in this thread without using google or wiki.

well aren't you special

Then i guess i will have forever bad acnes and pimples

dubs confirm

hfcs= high fructose corn syrup
trans fat is just trans fat.

I only eat raw fruits and vegetables and I still get acne. Better advice to get rid of acne is to get get sun exposure until you're tan

Bruh expand your diet, like eat some nuts and seeds as well or something, have some bikkies with hommus, cook some of the food as well. That should all help cause I imagine just eating raw fruit and veggies makes it pretty difficult to get all the right nutrients.

Nah it actually leaves me feeling better than every other diet. Raw plant based food is extremely nutrient dense and cooking food makes some micronutrients more bioavailable but kills off a bunch of other nutrients. Raw veganism reverses disease, that's why I do it. Cooked veganism doesn't reverse shit except cholesterol based disease

For whatever reason it some how became normal in my house for my dad to just pop any zit or black head he saw on me or any of my brothers. I cant remember when it started it just sorta became normal. When I settled in with my current GF I did the same thing for her, she found it weird at first but eventually just went with it. Now iv got this compulsion to pop any thing on my other friends. It just urks me for some reason seeing it there knowing I could get rid of it. Me and her have both pretty well stopped getting anything since we fixed up our diet and started getting in better shape but I still feel the need to pop shit whenever I see someone with an obvious spot.

How do you get certain nutrients in large enough proportions? Like omega 3 or zinc or fat or protein? Where do you get your B12 from in a purely fruit and veg diet?

My Ex would do the same shit to me. All because when she was young her Dad would make her pop his back pimples.

Hemp powder

Avocado and Coconut

Meat really doesn't give you that much B12. I supplement just like everyone else should

Supplement

Unless you're bodybuilding you really don't need that much protein at all. The protein in the raw food covers what you need. If you wanna put on muscle just use hemp powder

Ah ok, still not entirely sure about the raw part, but at least you aren't excluding things like seeds, otherwise I can't see how you'd be healthy. Pumpkin seeds and I think oats are good sources of zinc as well.
Do you eat any nuts?

I sopse its not to bad, once you get over the initial weirdness.Kinda convenient actually. I cant see any harm it in as long as your not dumb and use alcohol on the bigger ones afterward to prevent infection. Still seeing zits on other people just bugs the crap out of me

For the most part I am. Hemp powder and coconut are the only nuts and seeds I consume

Nuts and seeds make me and other raw vegans feel shittier than we do without them

Raw vegans are the healthiest people on the planet and they eat pretty much nothing but fruits and vegetables. It's important to take a step outside of the theory and look at the results to get a good picture of what actually works

lol

user, we need to talkā€¦

I like popping my own pimples and cysts. Sometimes I like to squeeze at a pimple and get it a little irritated when I masterbate so I feel the pressure there, then pop it right before I finish. Feels really good.

Why do so many people think their imaginations are qualified to give advice?

Understanding the definition of imagination will help.

Bad advice. In the 1950s all the dermatologists throught UV cured acne, but all they ended up doing was creating a new crop of cancer patients 30 years down the road.
Now they're so paranoid about sunlight exposure their doctors offices are plastered with "avoid the sun" posters.

bull fucking crap, I work in roofing and still suffer from terrible acne. But at this point in my life i just don't give a fuck anymore.

Sun exposure completely cures my acne. You should try lowering your fat intake

Once upon a time we spent almost all of our time in the sun just like every other animal. It seems more likely that our diets and lifestyles contribute to skin cancer more than the thing in the sky we evolved to live under

Was this time in the sun spent at the beach by any chance?

nah I get sun in my front yard and convertible

Whites evolved for European climate though, not as much sun in say Australia or America.

as in*

then just get less time in the sun

A girl told me once that she solved a lot of her skin problems by just rinsing off with cold water after she's done showering to close up her pores.

That does work but you need to have all the dirt out first

She would be kind of cute if she did not have all that shit on her face

Only my own

What I meant was we aren't like other animals, spending all our time in the sun, especially if we don't still live in our ancestral homeland, is not natural or good for us.

This stuff works really good, wipe your face with it every night and your skin won't look like its being eaten by an en alien virus.

>I thus placed myself in front of the bathroom mirror and, investigating the particular spot, indeed found a reddish raised raised area - the villain behind my pain. Following the old medical wisdom Ubi pus, ibi evacua, I clenched the small mountain between my thumb and my index finger, hoping that a good pinch would result in enough pressure to force out any ill-begotten liquid.

lol I'm not saying to spend all our time in the sun. It takes about 1-2 hours a day to get tan and get most of the acne off your face. What's not natural is avoiding the sun completely

They are good but just making sure you wash your face in the morning and at night is good to. Oh and make sure your pillow is clean.

Getting a tan didn't help me at all, except cover up the redness. I did an elimination diet and found out it was wheat flour, so I went gluten free. All good. But, after testing on myself again a year later to confirm, I found out it was actually a dough conditioner used in flour - Bromine.

Look up bromism. I used to get deep cyst-like pimples on my back / face / shoulders / chest, which would never come to a head and were super painful. Bromine is used in a whole bunch of shit, and is only legal to use in two countries - USA and Japan.

I make my own bread now, and my skin is clear. Watch out for cream soups or anything in restaurants really - restaurants use flour in all sorts of foods, and it's all cheap shit that has bromine in it. Hope this helps someone.