lstu.fr/earnmoneyen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stupid bitch

All Celebs are Overrated

I like some of her songs but she really needs to stop losing weight

Earn Money On The Internet
lstu.fr/earnmoneyen

Man, fuck this boy faced bitch

Alison brie suffers from what I like to call, tryhard hottie syndrome. She thinks she's absolutely stunning but is a low 7 maybe a high 6. Other celebrities who have this disease are Kaley cuoco, Taylor Swift, Bella thorne, Ariana Grande, Peyton List, Jennifer Lawrence and many others.

Mad virgin is mad

you look so pathetic right now dude

Damn you hit it right on the nose.
I will never understand the appeal of Kaley Cuoco

Derp, Bella Thorne is so hott derp

every post you make is pathetic with that name

I know your pussy ass aint ready to throw hands huh nigga

Chuckle up Nucka

Asking which is the most overrated celeb is like asking which is the most stinky outhouse at the roadside park during a heatwave in the middle of an outhouse cleaners strike.

wow that genuinely spooked me. Why do you have a collection of her looking like a deformed troll.

Because this is what you would truly get you dumb fuck.

Real life Nigga not la la land

I DONT WANNA BE A NIGGER I WANNA GO BACK TO CANDYLAND WHERE THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY

Nope, you are a gross smeagle looking whore. Now go eat your froYo

Hee-Haw

Fucking post more of troll thorne

>>>/waifuist/

Great comeback m8, I'm seriously fighting back tears right now.

You could always admit you're bisexual.

pathethic mgtow virgin is sad he cant slay any poon

Limit it to one m8

Virgin failure so sad

Yeah, you were, but you got DP'd so now you're damage control.

Damage control, right. Doesn't change the fact that you're a pathetic loser who has had zero contact with females besides your family and even they avoid you

I had a gf at 7

Gets bodied for being a retard then starts projecting. Atleast now we understand why you became a mgtow.

I looked over our conversation and nowhere did I see myself getting "bodied" however, in my first reply I bodied you. Get yourself a fucking life outside of anime watching, hentai fapping and Holla Forums trolling. Kids these days are pitiful

Poor mgtow fag just wants more punishment I get it. However I think you should get some better insults cause yours are too generic.

The fact that you feel as though I need to insult you after you've already slipped into obscurity, is kinda funny. Just goes to show everyone who visits this thread just how sorry you are. You're a joke bruh, I don't need to insult you anymore but I'll do it just for the hell of it one last time. Im done with you, nothing you say now will get a response from me so I'd suggest you end it here since you've already embarrassed yourself enough

Wow you take this a bit too seriously. Well atleast you admitted defeat like the fag you are. Let me know when you wanna get ass blasted again Mr.happy virgin.

IMO most celebs are meh.

Kids don't grow up and be like this clown and delude yourself into thinking you won an argument when you didn't even stand a chance in the first place

no idea who that is, but I wouldn't call her overrated.

haha get baited you fucking virgin loser. My superior Le trolling skills xD are to far above your level. Now if you don't mind me I'll be off to bang a hot 2d chick while you jerk off to my posts since no one else gives you attention in your sad disgraceful life.

Fuck man. Them legs are fine.

Man, Trump don't deserve dat. That motherfucker just keeps on winning.

She only gets movies because she's the pretty Olsen.

MOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS