REMOVE THIS SHITTY BOARD OWNER!

WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE THREADS
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHITTY BOARD OWNER

STOP DELETING THREADS YOU CHINESE FUCK

TONIGHT WE RIOT, ANONS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a spammer who makes a bunch of spam threads to slide the catalog.

By the time the BO bans the spammer and deletes the spam threads, most of the normal threads are slid off the catalog. This has happened several times already.

We need more/better volunteers to answer reports in a timely manner.

o-okay. let's right!

Down with the Patriarchy!

They have removed all spam control
New thread creation can throttled ie 5 ,10, 15 new threads per hour.
Captcha for new threads.
Threads with no reply by pg 5 auto deleate.

ALL THIS HAS BEEN TURNED OFF

fucking jerk offs

What does that have to do with making the board only 2 pages. It makes sliding the board and deleting threads super easy.

The BO has fucking autism, I wouldn't expect anything less.

you don't get it
The spam was removed and this is all that is left
The board doesn't stop on pg 2
Damn, lurk more

Worst BO ever. Dys had an effective solution in place so we never lost more than a third of the catalog to spam at a time. Getting more mods was never a viable solution.
Newfag needs to kill himself. Or at the bare minimum put his ego aside and go back to what worked. His experiment has failed.

THIS

THE NEW BO IS DOING A SHIT JOB OF BEING A BO

NEW LEADERSHIP

Thread creation limit would be counterintuitive, they would just spam threads up to the limit, and normal posters wouldn't be able to create threads. I used to run a board and captcha reduced the spam threads somewhat.

It's only two pages because there's only enough threads to fill two pages.

But what's the real problem? With a catalog it's not really the spam itself that's a problem. It's that the spam replaces all the actual content.
Captcha would help, but making threads early 404 without a certain number of replies is the only thing that would keep content in the catalog from a dedicated spammer.

I disagree to a point. I could wipe the board in under an hour.
This spam faggot Is not going to wait around all day to get his kicks.
If he had an obstacle preventing him from wiping the board it would be a lot lest tempting to do so.
BTW it's only one asshole a deutschfag He was bragging in a stop the spam thread while he was doing his thing about two days ago. He then used the thread # in his header and continued his mission.

I see. I thought it was arbitrarily being held at 2.

We should lynch newfag for being a nigger.

public crucifixion when, my bestest of goys?

New leadership!

CRY REEEEEEE AND LET SLIP THE FROGS OF WAR
WE ARE CRASHING THIS ADMINISTRATION WITH NO SURVIVORS

We should have approval ratings for bos. Newfags would be the lowest since whoever it was made b a textboard.

Wait theres a new BO now? What happened to dysnomia?
Haven't been to this shithole in awhile and I came back expecting it to be worse but not this bad.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

String them up. Make an example of them.

The beauty of 8ch is that you think you could do a better job, you can make your own board apart from the fact that almost no one here will venture from the legacy boards no matter how shitty they get

He disappeared overnight, and some chink who can't into English took his place. Result was uncontrolled spam, the ponyfags getting their cyclical removed pissing off normal users who have to filter a new ponyfag thread every few hours, and IDs being turned on.

It's still possible he is fucking with us, although anons allegedly in contact with Dysomnia claimed it isn't him.

Alternatives to Holla Forums have been tried and either never got off the ground or got nuked by global moderators for not being cucked enough.

Well thats disappointing, was hoping for a long drawn out post about leaving filled with drama.
Pretty anti-climactic ending to this shitshow.

He responded to a thread I made last night. He just said he "left this shithole to die" but he clearly still cares.

Meant to include this post in what I was replying to.

Did the poster prove they were Dysnomia or just claim so?

Not proper proof, no. But I'm convinced. I made a thread about infected mushroom as bait then when he responded I asked him what was going on and he said it was dys. IM is his favorite band and almost every time someone was talking about them it turned out to be dys. Plus the reaction images he used was something dys would post and wrote like dys.
Very strong circumstantial evidence.

Did you see anything about the police talking to him about the board?
Another user mentioned that in another thread but wasn't certain.

I read an user talking about it but never read anything dys said about it. I also read someone saying that he was doxxed but I'd be surprised if I missed that happening on the board.
I'm in no position to deny either but I'm skeptical about both rumors.

mea culpa. this sad man here started those rumors as bait, but dys didn't fall for it. i have nothing to back them up.

It was a good ruse, people will continue to believe it.

i'd rather dys came out and explained how he fell down a manhole. his silence makes me think it's more sinister than it probably is.
but hey, she's a fag and and ex-mod. dys deserves ignominy and that's what she's got.

?????

I didn't even know dys was a woman.

Pretty sure they're not, mid last year though around then I think there was some theory about it though.

well, woman in these parts can mean all manner of beast. that's all i meant.

Good point. ImKuckfy needs to go too. Fuck him, him and TheRealMoonman.

bump

They do it for free

bump

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sick to death of seeing that jew face!

Back to the cuckshed!

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fuck this guy.

And now we are getting spammed by pedo faggots. RIP Holla Forums

When will we get competent mods?

never

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY ASS SHIT

FIX THIS NOW YOU DUMB FUCKING GOOK

Fucking no one liked them. Don't bring them back

i like em lol

you don't count you dumb fuck

neither do u lol

Is that even the bo though?

No, but anyone pro-ID needs to climb into the gas chamber and have some Zyklon B crystals dropped in through shower heads.

Actually I just checked my board, the interface change isn't site-wide so it must have been BO. I hate change, why is he changing things?

because he's a fucking newfaggot who needs to lurk more. Usually I hate saying that but this time it fits like a key.

Bump, I don't care if page 2. This shit is fucking gay and BO needs to fucking resign.

BO legitimately hates Holla Forums and is doing all he can to destroy it.

Oy vey go– user, I love Holla Forums with all my Semitic heart. Trust me, I am one of god's chosen people.

REMOVE ID
REMOVE BO

REMOVE BO
REMOVE ID

Samefaging a thread complaining about board ids is a lot more effective without ids but I'm with you user. It's some bullshit.