Political violence by summer

Troll the left and the right. Troll hard. Massive lulz is coming.

Troll making a comeback on Holla Forums when?

right now?

jews, muslims, POCs should leave European countries

No, fuck you.

Its funny when people say this and then you ask them what they believe the word "Nazi" even means and then they always go either dumbstruck or full damage control

I don't want Muslims (Most), blacks/coloreds, ABCDEFG people, and disabled people dead. I want to kill Jews, deport Muslims, teach blacks how not to be self destructive, sterilize gays and genetic dead ends.

You're almost there.
FTFY

Yes but the problem with that is that Anti-fa will label anyone who isn't a BBC dick sucking welcome all refugees fuck white people person a fascist.

If they're a genetic dead end, you don't need to sterilise them - as soon as they reproduce they stopped being a genetic dead end.
If they're gay, you don't need to sterilise them - homosexual sex doesn't lead to reproduction.

You didn't think this through did you?

I think its you who needs to be sterilized.

I hope they do. The best way to make normalfags hate them is to have them keep the loose insults up. Gamergate taught us that: being neutral wasn't good enough for the antis, and normalfags generally don't like being called fascists, so that naturally pushes them away from Antifa.

Wouldn't I be no better than a jew if I abandoned my homeland?

What does a homeland have to do with you being a nigger? Niggers have homelands too.

this. I can understand why the left hates milo. But he's not a fucking fascist. Stop conflating him with Richard Spencer.
And before anything, he's a troll and a provocateur. He wouldn't be worth shit right now if it weren't for all of this outrage culture.

Fuck, the left really doesn't understand what the fuck trolling is.

Do you even Bolshevik revolution?

I went to school with a Jew (non-religious), he was apathetic to anything political, but was a really nice guy. Same with his brother. One of them helped me in a tough time, I helped one of them in a similar situation.
Why should I hate them?

Jews and Muslims are evil. Blacks have the highest homicide rate, possibly due to their pseudo non-culture. Mexicans enter the country illegally. Trannies are a danger to themselves and others and it's wrong to encourage those suicidal tendencies, plus you can't be something you're not. Homosexuals spread diseases and more often than non-homosexuals have mental disorders. Disabled people who are born disabled are typically advocates of aborting fetuses with physical disorders. Being disabled is a living hell. Antifas like hurting people and are incapable of sensible reasoning.

Fuck you too.

The problem will be most entertaining,,

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer? I had never heard of this clown and I consider myself a hard right Trumpista. He sounds like a manufactured person to hate by the left.

Blacks used to have a family oriented culture, then the Jew slavers came to Africa. They destroyed african cultures and then through their army of Cohens, used activism to wipe out what was left of black culture in the USA post-slavery, turning them into mindless little Commie worker bees. No families, no morals, just baby mommas and baby daddies.

The jewish experiment on the black race was a success, and YOU are next.

I suggest to study on the origins of communism and it's jewish roots.
Ask yourself why they there is a resentment towards them if they supposedly never did anything wrong and are "god's chosen people"
Don't let someobe els tell you why you should hate someone, let alone an entire group or race as they reffer to themselves. It wont take long to undeniably confirm who are pulling the strings everywhere when you start pulling the pieces together.

Lets make more…

They aren't god's chosen people, god doesn't exist, and of course Jews have done things wrong - every race has. I don't care if communism was created by Jews, saying that all Jews are responsible for it or for controlling everything is like saying all whites are responsible for genocide of natives.

Good goy

WTF!? i hate jews now!

Yeah, there's totally no reason at all. They just wake up and decide they're going to be hateful. It doesn't have to do with anything these other people do, nope, no cause and effect here, just ebil nasis doing things for no reason.

He coined the term alt-right. He's the white nationalist who got punched by antifa

Trolling the left is way easier and more fun just because they get so fucking butthurt about it. I really need to make a twatter account for trolling purposes. I enjoy asspain from both sides of the political spectrum, but the lefties are way easier to troll just because they get so offended at everything.

Here's a few good reasons…

Why do you think jews have been persecuted out of every country they went to from the 7th centuary till the beginning of the 1900's when they succeded and started the Russian revolution. Communism. Which is still the ultimate goal.

How does this apply to Jews I know in my day to day life?

The Jews I know haven't been kicked out of any country.

Holla Forumstards think that whole races can have evil intentions and form a massive conspiracy together. Its like think all red heads are evil, its primitive thinking.

Can you fucking read user. I said untill the 1900's

The whole "DA JOOS" is a prominent meme fabricated most likely by a jew with malicious intent, so as to muddy the waters of discussion any time they're criticized. Basically, they have an automatic shield of an entire collective group of people to defend them and their actions, rather than being nailed to a wall themselves. But hey, don't tell that to Holla Forums- wouldn't want to have some disagreement there. God forbid.

Communism is a perfectly valid thing to criticize as a collective, though. That shit is ideological cancer. Fuck Holla Forums.

Hey there Schlomo

Does israel have any natural gasses? We should donate more gas.
This is exactly why Holla Forums is pissed off all the time. I believe the general philosophy there is that if you keep telling the truth it will eventually break through the lies. I myself (according to politicalcompass) am right in the middle with a very slight lean towards authoritarianism. Anarchy is death, Authoritarianism is death. Holla Forums is a good source for unbiased information and very biased interpretations.

Its really easy for someone simple, or someone with an intent to derail to conflate the potential accusation of conspiracy somewhere within a given community (in this case an ethnic group) with a conspiracy fully inclusive to the entirety of the community (which is often ludicrous and easy to skewer). Don't let people getting heated on any side of the argument diminish your ability to perceive the nuanced positions within it.

So you don't believe all Jews are inherently evil?