Trump Had Second Thoughts About Choosing Pence

Trump, if this is true, you fucking stumped yourself so goddamn hard. Why didn't he just back out then? Why did he still go forward with it? If anyone is to blame for this, its Paul Manafort 100%

archive.is/hyOKe

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/people/philip-bump
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/753641406305071104
youtube.com/watch?v=d605lnJfU74
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
youtube.com/watch?v=9zf2Pewgi9I
ethnicelebs.com/vanessa-trump
imdb.com/name/nm1615782/bio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on.

If he was going to be pick some mainstream kwanservative, he should have picked Christie.

Pence is a fucking kike bootlicker of almost unreal proportions.

Yeah, I'm going to waste my time reading the biased opinion of some schmuck on the internet who thinks his opinion holds more weight than the average youtube comment because some idiot gave him a soapbox to whine on (media in a nutshell these days). It's nice how they always make it obvious from the title alone whether or not their opinions are worth acknowledging. Give me pure facts, not some moron's opinion piece.

I just don't know what the fuck he was thinking if he had second thoughts

Yep, I'm a #HillaryDildo now

yeah

Who wouldn't have second thoughts with all the good choices available?

Indeed.

Why would anyone choose as his VP anyone but a close friends, someone you know well and could actually trust?

Die shill

WAIT UNTIL WE HEAR THE WORDS COMING DIRECTLY FROM TRUMP BEFORE YOU SHILL

Well, thanks to the double-whammy of the Nice attack and coup in Turkey, media coverage of Trump's campaign is going to be so low this weekend that he might as well just redo the whole thing on Monday or something, and bank on the fact that most normies probably won't notice the switch.

This really has been one of the biggest fuckups of his campaign though. It won't stump him, but holy shit Trump get it together.

Trump, Donald Jr. and his staff all denied this

at least you used archive, but it's still from the Washington Post

Look at his twitter you cunt, it's real.

Why didn't he consider his internet people's opinion

It's a real person
washingtonpost.com/people/philip-bump

I don't see any real major strategic flaw in this decision. Yes he could have attempted someone like Flynn for crossover support, but the fact is that Trump is moving to the center for the general election and he needs someone that will keep the neocons anchored to his ticket instead of just sitting home or voting Libertarian or some other shit.

I think it's not too late for Trump to change his mind.

I don't think he's as bad as people here are making him out to be, he's just… boring.

If he does go with Pence, he better go full blown goosestepping tomorrow.

Weird way of spell Ivanka, Eric, and Don Jr.

TRUMP'S TWATTER WAS HACKED BY JEWS

Yeah, what a disastrous choice. Couldn't be less politically incorrect. Come the fuck on. David Duke should've been his running mate. No question.

It's got Kushner's fingerprints all over it, too. Absolutely disgraceful. This is the fucking problem – kiked up fucking kids ruining this nation and he's just going to roll over on it instead of admitting his kiked up kids are garbage and were a mistake.

Why the fuck would he delay the press conference and then just announce it on Twitter?

Let's paint a picture. It's a day before the announcement conference and it's leaked out that it's Mike Pence. But Trump is having major second thoughts, this is not the guy he wanted, he's compromising to the establishment. The Paris attack gives him an excuse to delay the announcement to haggle out a new deal, a new VP. But he's denied. And so feeling like shit having been stuck with this cuckold of a VP that no one likes, he grumpily Tweets it prematurely, just as a last middle finger to the establishment.

Barron Trump can be the chosen one

If this did happen, then its gonna be interesting to see what goes on at tomorrow's conference

Agreed, I would have rather had Christie over Pence.

Honestly no. Christie is fucking hated here in NJ. He wouldn't' have helped Trumpe

fuck pence, fuck this whole situation.
consider me demoralized.

Either he let all the people sucking his dick get to his head, or he has someone intentionally giving him bad advice

No one know who the fuck Pence is outside of Indiana, and he looks like some creepy fucking ass pedophile.

He's a fucking nobody.

knows

post yfw he loses masses of supporters

Spot on.

The Donald is way too soft about the Jews, and as a result he's being taken for a ride.

He'll be JFK'ed, and the saddest thing is he brought it upon himself.

I'm still voting for Trump just to make leftists cry, but this was a shit decision. Trump could have picked a VP who had a chance at being the next President after him.

Trump fucked up on this one.

Who the fuck hates Christie in NJ? All you dominiggers in Union County? Half-nigger Rutgers students zoned out on heroin? The kikes in Highland Park and Lakewood?

Yeah but

I have never heard a single fucking person say a god damn thing about "bridge gate". Nobody cares.

This.

He made a safe move rather than a stupid one.

i have no pic that reflect the disappointment and cynicism i'm feeling right now

i already had a shitty day at work and now this

Same, what else would I do? Vote for shillary?
Not happening, would take a weakened Trump over her any day.
I am seeing LBJ all over again whenever I look at Pence, he looks like the kind of smarmy fuck that would off Trump(or be complacent with (((them)))offing him) just to further his own goals.

The Vice President doesn't even do anything unless Trump gets killed. i don't understand why him picking a nobody is worse then picking a more well known scumbag that would increase his chances of being killed anyways.

He has too many jews in his ear to fundamentally understand that many of his supporters do NOT like Israel. It's not just about Mexicans.

When he talks about "America First", that's what we're interested in. Not "America is first, but Israel is super critical to us and so we're going to support them 110%!".

Americans, for the most part, do NOT like jews.

This reeks of the Bush-compromise Reagan made to placate (((them))).

Yeah but
He'd be fun to watch at the very least.

pence is a globalist neocon who endorsed cruz, supports the tpp, and is against the muslim ban

The vice president is president of the senate. How big of a deal is that? I don't remember if he does anything other than vote as a tie breaker.

However the real problem is that Trump didn't pick someone who agrees with all his policies, so when if he is assassinated it won't be good.

NJ isn't a battleground state, so who gives a fuck about that leftist shit hole.

So who exactly agreed with all his policies?

And? I'm he's generic modern Republican #1234

Trump, please reconsider on Flynn, or Sessions. Please even Carson or Christie.

Yea he tore up Rubot, that was pure keks

Yeah that's about it.

No shit, he is pretty much a white Ted Cruz

I don't know, some see him as more of a Nixon Republican

Those Bezos' cock-suckers could print that the sky is blue and I'd demand proof.

sage goes in every field

Probably none. Does that mean he should choose a VP who opposes all his policies instead?

Really?

Check Trump's twitter, you retarded faggot.

OK here's proof Pence was a shit decision - he isn't meme-able. Trump picked someone that goes against meme magic. Trump insulted KEK with this one.

Trump is pro-Israel himself, so by your logic he's a good pick.

So we can't even make good art of him

I can't even think up shit for him. He's a fucking complete meme-devoid piece of shit. Trump should just tell Pence to fuck off and correct his mistake if he's smart about it.

Trump is Pro-TPP, anti muslim ban?

Its too late. We just gotta hope Pence will come out strong tomorrow. I don't want us to lose faith in Trump

2 out of 3, not a candidate that is against all of Trump's policies. your just fishing for excuses to convince me to hate the guy. He's a cuck and unless he can somehow wrestle control from Trump then i don't see the problem.

What if we pressured Pence on twatter to blabber out something against Muslim ban again before the convention?

Is this him dog whistling that he'd rather not have the cuck?

Also..

I think he just picked the guy because he's handsome. I said that in another thread, but I feel like that's an effective tactic for the average pleb

You don't get it. He agrees with trump on the one thing we don't like about Trump, the Jewish lobbyleave arguments for whether it is needed elsewhere. He opposes Trump on the things we like about Trump. Pence offers us nothing as a VP, he has no benefit for us, only a long list of costs. Pence will have to sell us himself better than Trump can real estate to come out plus.

This article is shit, but nevertheless Trump needs to show strength and clarity right now more than ever.

Pence may be a neo-con, but he's also a dumbass and controllable. Trump doesn't need someone like Newt who craves the spotlight and flaunts his intelligence all the time, at the same time he doesn't need someone like Krispie who is so used to being puppeteered that he can't think for himself anymore.

Pence is safe and calm, he is the type of VP who is smart enough to give speeches and keep his mouth shut while lookong pretty. If Trump picked him he saw someone he could control.

I just want him to come off as strong tomorrow. This was from the WaPO

This sounds like a bunch of jewish lies.

Thats what I am waiting on.
You know the media will grill him about the disparity between their positions.
He's gotta at least denounce the TPP and get on board with the muslim ban.

Not going to happen. He doesn't have meme magic on his side. The only reason Trump even won the nomination is because of PFMM - pure fucking meme magic

So just leave him out of the memes. Make him more invisible than Biden.

Just look at this faggot next to Trump

strong, masculine and virile

I have a feeling Trump is going to force him to denounce it. No doubt he's gonna get asked about that

Even ANN trashed this faggot:

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/753641406305071104

I have trusted in Trump this whole time, even through the fuckups and he has never let me down. I know it's disappointing but just wait before getting demoralized…remember, Trump plays 3D chess.

Ann trashed Flynn as well

This. I'm still voting Trump but holy shit, I hate Pence.

Compared to Kike Nonce, Newt sounds like a fantastic choice, and he's still shit!

Trump should have chosen Ann as VP.

I didn't like Flynn either.

But man I just hope Ann is still on board with Trump.

He fucking needs to do this. More than that, sign a fucking pledge he will burn that shit into the ground live on air. Trump being anti-TPP is one of his best selling points along with the wall, being anti-globalist, and the muzzie ban.

That would have been epic. Could you imagine in 8 years Ann became the first female president? The leftists would commit mass suicide.

Why does anyone care what this spooky skeleton says?

I don't like Pence, The Donald could have chosen a better VP but he made his choice. So that's it. At the Conservative Treehouse they said it's the CEO picking the COO and it doesn't matter that much for the election and I agree.

Pence is probably going to do exactly what The Don tells him to do and they're going to focus on illegal immigration, border security and terrorism and not much else. Trump will win a significant majority of the white vote and he will become the next President.

Will he do what he said he's going to do? I don't know but what I know for sure is that there's only one way to find out if he's a phony or if he's for real and it's to vote for him.

He reminds me of that faggot dog smiling at his owner as he comes home from work every day.
Guess he is pretty meme-able.

The president pro tempore of the Senate is the real head of the Senate. VP is ceremonial do-nothing position.

He matters about as much as Triple H.

Trump's victory is as certain as his assassination is now that he has picked an insider globalist cuck for his understudy.

Pence will never be able to pick up Trump's torch (even if he wanted to, which he doesn't) "if" Trump were killed.

Trump will be killed.

Evangelicals aren't so much kike bootlickers as you think. Just because you don't care if Israel kills mudslimes doesn't mean you are licking kike boots. You need to learn to moderate your statements, use logic, understand nuance and speak clearly

SAGE AND REPORT

lol no. Pence is just a limp noodle choice, not an evil Beltway insider.

He's probably going to fade in the background and a lot of people will vote for Trump not even knowing who Pence is because he's largely irrelevant. Everyone knows Trump is the boss. You'll see when the ratings for the Presidential debate Vs the VP debate will be revealed. Nobody is going to watch the VP debate.

Hey you fucking New Jersey Russian rat. Come here and let me stab you in the front

Nah not a good analogy, Triple H is married to Stephanie McMahon.

Mother fucking team is going to HIT SQUAD these Israeli mother fuckers now. HIT SQUAD. PURE BULLSHIT. American Military Coup now. NOW.

Anyone who understands American politics knows that the Vice Presidency is basically a neutered lap dog position.

Pence was chosen to A) make the #NeverTrump cucks look like even bigger retards and B) pull the remaining holdouts. Indiana has a HUGE independent voter base and Pence scores well with everyone across the board.

Anyone shitting their pants over this is incredibly stupid or completely naive. Start worrying if/when the cabinet looks fucked. This VP pick is just to shore up the win in November.

What if Trump changes his mind and picks someone else?

You guys need to step out into the real world more and realize that normies aren't on our level.

Iron Ann is definitely based, but would you honestly think normies would be okay with a female author and pundit, with literally zero experience running a company or a government, being first in line for Presidential succession.

The GOP doesn't belong to Trump yet, it's still a private party that we're crashing here. This is politics, this the Art of the Deal at work.

I would say Jared the Jew had a lot to do with it too

Lydon B Johnson ring any bells?

started the college bubble
signed the 1965 immigration act
signed civil rights act

He should pick Christie, he earned it after going savage mode on Rubot. I would love to watch Christie debate whomever the faggot Dem VP would be.

Trump/Christie is the savage ticket. Trump/Pence is fucking cancer.

No user, he should pick Sessions.

You guys are faggots. Everything is memeable if you're good enough. You make the meme and it fucking happens. I'm not thrilled about his choice either, but I'm not counting out Third Reich Mike just yet.

The Good Emperor and Third Reich Mike will MAGA!

I'm glad I'm not the only one here who lives outside of Holla Forums. His cabinet is what will define his administration, not some pretty boy politician used solely for party politics.

You guys think the Turkey Coup could influence Trump to change his decision among all the other happenings?

God. Fuck you, autocorrect.

Krispy? And attach Bridgegate to his brand? And attach this tubby fuck's shotty record, pictures with him embracing King Nigger with Trump?

Krispy is even worse than Pence.

Politicians are like whores: The less experience they have the better.

I like Sessions too, but Christie has the meme power and is savage. My instincts say pick Christie, push for Sessions to become Senate leader.

Damnit, Trump should just chosen Ron Paul as his VP instead of Pence.

You called him Krispy. KEK has already willed it and you're too blind to see it.

You're a retard.

You can't handle the bantz you faggot. You know I'm right, Pence don't even have a nickname. Pence is meme cancer.

That's all Kayfabe until Vince dies.

*>Pence isn't a meme IS a meme

what is wrong with his face? good lord

faggot looks like that alien Ra from Stargate movie

That's pretty fucking meta.

Nah Christie is too anti-Russia.

or one of the aliens from Fire in the Sky

This is guy is the most vanilla person I have ever seen.

He is so bland and generic I don't know what to think of him.

That's probably the point.

he's a yes-man

Trump's a Zionist, we've been saying it since day one.

Nice try, but you're bad at this game.

check em

kek has spoken and denied you dubs

Those shills are still at it! Trying to associate anti pence with "TRUMP IS A CUCK" shills.

This.
Yep, Trump fucked up several times.
This time though, increasingly nervous man, he is STUMPED.
OP, KILL YOURSELF

IF TRUMP IS CUCKED
WE NEED TO MEME THE AMERICOUP

Is this why Pence is so funny looking? Trump has the money to do it.

Jesus, there's no soul there. It's just a suit next to Trump.

The civil rights act was Kennedy's idea. If Kennedy never was assassinated, the dixiecrats (as apposed to the republicans and the northern democrats) would have never signed on. Johnson (a dixiecrat from Texas) said we shouldn't ignore "Kennedy's last wish" and had it overwhelming passed.

if you look at that image the wrong way, the top of Trump's eyelids kinda look like the whites of his eyes, and he has them all rolled back in his head like The Undertaker.

Should have gone with Chris Christie, his personal choice.

You idiots should have been shitposting this Twitter and Goybook with that choice instead of sucking each others dicks on Holla Forums.

Does this work?

That explains a lot.

Would this work too?

Trump knows what he's doing.

Here's another one

It looks pretty smug because he looks like he just doesn't give a single fuck in this picture

What some of you faggots don't get is that the VP was ==insurance== if Trump gets assassinated.

a civil war would follow and thats why we wanted a general, who would lead troops in the civil war

With Hillary we'll have a guaranteed civil or race war with Trump it's a lot less likely but with a shitty VP option the Jews will assassinate him if he really tries to act out like he has in the campaign

I think I just made it better

This picture is just infinitely smug

Iron Ann VP

I'm gonna throw shit out there and see what sticks

I advise you guys to do this to, we can meme Pence into being the most smug motherfucker ever, like when Joe Biden non-stopped laughed his ass off at Paul Ryan in the 2012 VP debate

Here's some more

in a certain light, he does look
kinda like Erwin Rommel.

You don't even have to try with Christie.

But normalfags hate Christie even more than Trump. He would turn away a lot of the people who were barely going to vote for Trump

However, he'll probably be our based attorney general so we can still meme him in the Trump 2016 based cabinet

Pence has zero chance at being the next president, you think he looks old as fuck now, just wait 8 years. Christie could have picked up another 8 years after Trump to continue his legacy.

Pence is a fucking throw away and worthless for any long-term viability.

But if Trump doesn't get elected, it won't matter

Also, him being worthless is the point so not to mess up his campaign's ideals and have him be able to be molded by Trump. I'm sure he can convince him and probably already has of the true ways to rule the US.

He's supposed to sit back like Biden

oh and this short-term thinking is exactly why jews constantly fuck everything, they are playing the long-term game. We need to be thinking 16 years ahead minimum.

Biden sits back because he's literally retarded.

Mike Pence? Wow, what a fucking garbage choice.
Why not Alex Jones? He'd be a million times better for VP.

1488 hours in ms paint

That's the point. I could see a bunch of nogs saying the white man who's trying to hold them down will assassinate Obama to make Biden president when in reality he just sat there to help Obama with votes and then do nothing

If you look at pic related, you'll see that Pence is fighting for western civilization one deportation at a time

I suppose we really have no other choice than to give him the Ben Garrison treatment.

Exactly
Remember that memes will always shine through, if we meme him into a genuine NatSoc, reality will have to follow through because Holla Forums is always right

The refugee's father Pajeet is getting worried on the right

Lol, still voting for Trump.

Watching the Mike Pence Hannity interview.

Yeah he's a bitchboy.

Is that his wife's son?

Alright I'll admit that was a pretty good one

I have to say I don't like the guy but I don't really see any other option for us other than doing exactly that. Meme magic has gotten us this far, it's the only thing that will get us out of this situation. That being said it should be obviously ironic like the whole #Jebmissle thing.

Why do they only talk about the problems with Syrian immigrants? wtf do they even give a damn that the African rapists are everywhere? This is bullshit.

Yeah, part of the reason it's funny is because he looks like such a damn softie yet he's Ben Garrisoning all the undesirables.

Thanks for confirming the entire campaign is now subverted.

I want to make a faded version of this salute in the background of 9/11 but I'm not good enough at photoshop to do this

Trump needs big fat Koch.
His fundraising sucks and the Koch brothers are big Pence fans.
Not saying it's a sign of desperation, just that he regards the VP slot as more about $$$ than votes. (Otherwise he would have picked a token woman/military.)

Koch brothers are funding Gary the fairy Johnson

I think the vest just works really well with him and his smug face

I dont get it, because he just told Hannity he's in favor of the wall and terror ban, but continue, it's amusing.

Does she even have one?

The Kochs are Beltarians (Beltway libertarians)

So are we meme-ing Pence now?
How should he be memed?

Not like a jihadi…What's the context?

Anything that would make him look like a kikeslayer like Ben Garrison, the funny part is that he looks super smug but also soft as shit so it makes it more funny that he's being a badass and fucking up the minorities.

I like the ISIS pic

Can someone make a meme image with dissapointed Trump and text saying "Ivanka was a mistake" - Donald Trump

Niskey goes full feminist and locks comments for his videos.

Also hilariously tries to gloss over Pence's globalist shilling for NAFTA and CAFTA etc by quickly cramming onto the end of a paragraph.

Lukewarm denial like all the diehard Trump fans who put his name before his actions.

The fact that our own people are now curling up into a ball and locking comments really shows how much of a disaster this decision is.

youtube.com/watch?v=d605lnJfU74

This face just fits him too well

ISIS is the "minorities"

(Checked)
Thanks

Well, he's seen as anti-gay, overtly Christian, anti-woman and anti-abortion so leftists will say he's like ISIS, I guess.

Supposedly Manafort wanted Pence
Jared wanted Gingrich

And he was worried last time he was making a mistake, pic related

Yeah but he's like a suicide bomber jihadi at the same time

His record is spotty, but he's not the worst choice ever. Best case scenario is that Trump molds him, worst case scenario is that the kikes decide to off Trump and put him in charge. Didn't want to be in that situation to be honest.

Watched the Hannity interview, he's a fucking slick talking. Too slick. Typical politician.

slick talker*

This

The kikes knew Trump would be some of the few people with money and fame himself to stand against them and married up to his prole in order to control him, his stupid ass kids bought this up.

I mean, fuck, ALL of them are with to jews, and it's all coincidence amirite.

Obviously he has to be memed into a kike killer. That or place him into Max Hardcore scenes since he looks like him… turn him into a real pussyhound.

What did he mean by this?

OY VEY IT'S OFFICIALLY A SHOAH

Obviously Pence being the pick is official, I think they're referencing how Don Jr. and staff said the whole "he wanted to change at midnight" story is bullshit.

Trump, why do you cuck me like this?

It's official, I'm a #CruzMissile now

Let's meme that he doesn't take bribes from zionist elite, we can meme this into reality if we do it hard enough.

Of one of his companies

Eat Shit (((MSM)))

Apparently Pence says he supports Trump's idea of banning muslims.

Based

You guys lose faith this easily? He chose a safe VP to help unify all the cucks. At the end of the day, you need votes to win an election. It doesn't matter where those votes come from. Trump knows what he's doing. Don't listen to the shills who use this as an opportunity to make us doubt the God Emperor.

Apparently his (((son in law))) doesn't like Chris Christie because tubby put his daddy in the clink ten years ago for being a dirty kike.

Shit seems fucked, hope they spin it well and it doesn't fall apart.

Career politicians say a lot of things, user.

I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, but at least it wasn't Gingrich.

kek
Put that in a before and after Holla Forums template

But politicians can also change. You never know, maybe Pence will be taken under the Don's wing and adopt more of his ideas and policies.

Of course, I think he'll always be a good goy for Israel but that's literally every politician at the moment, including Trump himself, sadly.

He'll go wherever Don tells him to go and he'll like it. He appeals to cuckservatives, but meanwhile Trump is molding him into what he needs him to be.

He only matters if your hypothetical Tom Clancy scenario of Trump getting assassinated plays out.

he's throwing us to the curb, those who believed in him when no one else did, in favor of cuckservatives because (((manafort))) told him it would win HIM (not us) the election

You'd say the same thing if he picked Newt or Crispy. The only way you shill faggots wouldn't be smelling blood in the water is if Sessions was picked, because he's the "racist" Holla Forums pick and there's no room for concern shilling or consensus cracking with him. That's all this is, and it's so obvious.

you're right - i would say the same thing about newt or christie, because all three of them are globalist neocons

even ann coulter is shit talking the guy, saying mike tyson or her neighbor would have been better

I figured out how to do it now

Grow up. Holla Forums alone can't elect Trump. This is a dirty game and you have to get your hands dirty. And this guy doesn't even matter unless there's an assassination. He'll do what he's told because he's a cuck. Cucks think they got a guy on the inside, meanwhile he's Trump's yes-man.

Anyway it's not the moment to undermine Trump's campaign. On the contrary, it's time to unite and give him our meme magic.

Else the enemy will use this exact moment to demoralize you. Don't be fool, Holla Forums , it's not the time to back up or even hesitate.

I still think the Don is very much anti-isreal/kike. He just needs to hide it a bit.

Like so?

I don't fucking care what she says. She a woman. She shouldn't even be involved with politics, she just has the right opinions about most things.

I think they should just personally ignore the election if they feel so betrayed and focus their energy towards an Americoup.

Yeah, nice

there is no one who would have voted for hillary had trump not picked pence

this is trump's hw bush or lyndon johnson

The VP pick really doesn't matter. The VP has always been the errand boy unless the president gets JFK'd but even then, Trump isn't as careless to ride around in an unprotected vehicle like JFK.

Besides, it's obvious Pence is to unite cuckservatives. Probably NOT actually Trump's real choice, but rather a choice of necessity.

Wrong faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
Emanuel Celler (May 6, 1888 – January 15, 1981) was an American politician from New York who served in the United States House of Representatives for almost 50 years, from March 1923 to January 1973.

Celler was born in Brooklyn, the son of Josephine (née Müller) and Henry H. Celler. All of his grandparents immigrated from Germany; his paternal grandparents and maternal grandmother were Jewish

As Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee from 1949 to 1973 (except for a break from when the Republicans controlled the House), Celler was involved in drafting and passing the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1968 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
In January 1965, Celler proposed in the House of Representatives the Twenty-fifth Amendment, which clarifies an ambiguous provision of the Constitution regarding succession to the presidency.
Also in 1965, he proposed and steered to passage the Hart-Celler Act, which eliminated national origins as a consideration for immigration. This was the culminating moment in Celler's 41-year fight to overcome restriction on immigration to the United States based on national origin. The US Gun Control Act of 1968 directly evolved from Celler's Bill H.R. 17735.
[4][5]

This. There's still an election and we still all have a vote, and it's damn well not going to Hillary, so any discontent with this decision is duly noted and irrelevant. Shills cannot dispute this one fact: letting Hillary be president is not an option.

we're fucked either way

This, pretty much.

Honestly, I like some of you guys, but Holla Forums has become such a hugbox now that I think some of you literally believe Donald Trump is pursuing your vote specifically. News flash: Donald Trump aims to win the Presidency of the United States during one of the most ruthless onslaughts by evil forces ever seen.

Either honor the man and his decisions–even if you don't like them–or GTFO off the train.
>protip: The Donald is smarter than you are.

he aims to win it for himself, not for us

All the better then.

You going to explain how or are you just trying to demoralize here?

Don't kid yourself user.

Man up.
The founding fathers wouldn't have been afraid of selecting:
No President

it's better that he wants the presidency to further his own prestige rather than help the country?

not only is he picking a neocon globalist as his vp, he is starting to back down on his main positions

1) hillary wins, obviously fucked
2) trump wins, and apparently he is stepping in line with the neocons, so we're fucked

i'm not sure i'm comfortable with someone who is only in it for themselves

isn't that just like hillary?

fuck yourself - i've been pro trump since last june

if you were a mod you could see all the pro trump shit i've posted

not anymore

Truly a master plan.

you're retarded if that's what you took my post to mean

Nope, never said that and you're strawmanning. As I said, he's facing the most brutal onslaught ever seen against a candidate (and against all odds, he's winning).
B) Given his stated positions and business history if he's doing it for himself–hel'll WIN. Donald Trump looks primarily to Donald Trump for advice on important matters. Any external advice is weighed in that light.

This approach will serve him (and the nation) very well during the many trials he's going to face during his administration.

Funny how all the supposed Trump supporters are acting just like Cruz cucks and dropping support just because your guy wasn't picked. You are all weak, disgusting faggots.

I don't think I said, "Don't vote".
Thanks for the greentext though.

We need to unmake the United States.
As long as the system exists, the sheep will feed it.

Only why the system no longer has credibility and is able to provide the luxuries the sheep crave will they be open to a society free of degenerate decadence.

He doesn't seem to be "in it for himself". If anything, he is probably having to sacrifice this VP pick just to make sure the hordes of cuckservatives don't try to pull a fast one at the convention so he can make sure he can move on to the general against Hilldawg.

Yes, it fucking sucks that he has to rub elbows with these neocohens, but he has to. That's the party's he's in and until he is in power, he still has to play within the guidelines of a system ruled by these kikes.

I see people sharing disappointment but the only ones saying "I'm not voting for Trump anymore" are shills who were never going vote for him in the first place.

Then that would require more than just not voting. It would require a revolution to overthrow this system and I don't think it's reached that point yet. ==YET==

and how is that going to change when he's elected?

He wouldn't have to compromise as much, especially with something like what he did with the VP pick. Besides, you think he chose Pence just to satisfy cuckservatives? He also chose him because he's a huge cock who will sit in the kiddy table while Trump handles business. He's practically Jeb!

I'm more of a "glass half full" so I still believe Trump does care about America, but unfortunately he also loves Israel… A LOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zf2Pewgi9I

I think Pence did pretty good on Hannity today. What do you guys think?

He said at the end of the video that he still supports amnesty.

We're fucked dude. Trump stabbed us in the back.

Manafort and his filthy kike son in law have total control of him now.

Yea, because assholes like you won't let the memes make it real.

Holla Forums Has Second Thoughts About Supporting Trump

I hate to say it but I would have preferred Chris "Krispy Kreme" Christie over "Pencel Dick" but I can see why he did it, obviously to try and win some of the cuck vote.

It's going to take a lot more than you, me, and a few hundred autists on Holla Forums to do anything. You would need support from a lot more people.

You're not Holla Forums, you're a filthy shill

This thread needs more Pence memes

What a waste of dubs on such a shitty post.

Top fuckin kek

That second image can be exploited for a lot of stuff

Easy does it fellas.

Remember, the shills can smell your fear.

Have faith in the Trump and wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Hes an old guard neocon, Reagen worshiper.
At least from the Hannity interview he seems to be on the same page as Trump, even saying at one point that hes just there to back up the boss.

Trump probobly has some master plan. Maybe tomorrows press conference will drop BIG BOMES on things. And maybe, just maybe, Trump would claim that (((someone))) took over his twitter account, and locked him out of it.

He did somewhat condemn TPP, though I want him to make a stronger stance on it.

But at least he admitted NAFTA was flawed as fuck

The fire has to be lit somewhere.

Antisemitism is going mainstream for kikes sakes.

Agreed, I certainly want to see what happens tomorrow.

Yes, unfortunately Trump has to get his hands dirty and mingle with neocohens. As long as he isn't some faggot who disagrees with Trump at every turn and doesn't encourage Trump having an "accident", then he'll just be Trump's errand boy who stands in the corner and nods.

He pretty much came off in the interview that he's gonna follow the boss's orders and not draw negative attention to himself

Still, this would have to be one massive happening, not a few isolated incidents where kikes could just say "oy vey, they're just antisemites nothing to see here".

I sure fucking hope so. I can somewhat understand why Holla Forums is freaking out, and maybe I am being naive because I just love the Don, but it's just the VP we're talking about. And as long as he actually follows orders, then he is doing his intended job. Plus he hates fags, so there's that too.

He's got mega wealthy Manhattan Kike in- laws as his head advisors now….and some stiff-old republican strategist/fossil as his head man.

Did you expect some kind of excitement and unpredictability from Trump now?

Those days are ova goyim!

Which is what VP's do.

We need to be more concerned with getting Trump in office AND more senators and state reps that are nationalistic in congress.

And his daughter is married to a kike as well. I don't think anyone was expecting Trump to be the next Hitler and you could even say he is a very kosher candidate, but he is a step in the right direction and he can still be a very good president.

He'll get in line as will all the rest. Trump is now the leader.
Only concern really is the potential assassination.

I agree, there's that chance, so Trump will just have to remain on his toes and never visit Dallas in an unarmored car.

Trump could be rusing. And the media might of attempted to "meme" pen into VP. Just wait and see the press conference. Maybe he'll say that he didn't pick pence.

I agree.

(checked)

Wait, what? I haven't even seen Trump come out as anti-NAFTA that much.

I don't know why DOTR LARPers aren't seeing this as a good thing. Hillary actually getting voted in will cause just as much of a stir as Dubya or Obama getting voted in. What do you think happens when a Man Against the Current Year gets voted in, then assassinated only to be replaced by an obvious stooge? This worst case scenario is also a best case scenario for people well prepared. Hell, with all the shilling against Trump here, that might just be some people's absolute best case scenario.

He COULD be rusing and if tomorrow he walks up there with the corpse of Hitler and says "here's my new VP, also we will be lynching niggers and Israel will be glass before Christmas", I would come into my mouth from happiness.

At this point, let's just suck it hope and assume he really IS going with the Pence VP pick and just know that he chose him because he'll follow orders like a good goy.

Shit, this is how the two-party system stays around, despite how fucked up it is…this mentality.

I just think Trump wants to win at any cost which may backfire badly, ie: he would rather rule as a kike pawn than lose as a nationalist.

I'm a little worried about this also, tbh.

Yes, I see his hands are tied there. I don't doubt he can win, but it seems the kikes found his weakness and it's calling him antisemitic. They tried "racist, homophobic, etc." but it seems they got him to bend once they played the antisemite card.

I don't think Trump will get fucked over as a kike pawn, though he may try and let the jews think they have him but this will anger people not in the know. My main issue with the Pence pick is that Trump is opening himself up to getting assassinated.

I wonder who this is

is no one going to check these dubs

dubs confirms it's a serious issue.

checked

lol still voting trump

this is now a dubs thread

Nobody said they weren't going to vote for Trump because of this, faggot. Only people saying "don't vote Trump" are shills who weren't going to vote for Trump in the first place.

After eight years of Biden doing literally nothing, remind me again… why do we need a VP, exactly? Could Trump have gone ahead without one if he really wanted to?

you know, after seeing the echo chamber and how people now concerned about him are being treated both here and on /r/the_donald, I do start to wonder if I've just backed the same horse but a different color

if dubs, everyone in this thread who didn't sage should commit suicide immediately

Dense pence
More expense with pence
Pence makes sense
Pretend with pence
Heh
All I got

DO IT FAGGOTS

DO IT NOW

BE AN HERO

can't dispense the pence

What's the point? somebody will just bump it right afterwards.

The problem with this card is not so much that it bothers him, but it bothers donors for the republican party and other republicans running for office who can't use their own money and have to utilize donors or don't have the cleverness to navigate things. Long story short, he had to prove he can raise money for the Republican party as a whole and the jews threw a fit and closed their wallets much to the panic of the rest of the party. The kosher shit was so they could finally open their wallets and get the the party off his back. He could have fielded his own money for that, but that would put him in a bind in the general election and the party would fuck him over by asking for more money than required if he had gone down that route. Trump is trying to jew the jew and run a campaign while trying to fight with the jew owned media. This feels like he is allowing one base to be taken over so he can win the war.

Checked.

on the fence because of pence

The threat isn't about what he may or may not do as VP.
First, this pick from Trump shows a good goy side that Holla Forums would rather not see.
Second, makes assassination much more likely to put a zionist in control.

Come on user, it's okay to speculate but you can't seriously think him picking a boring, safe choice like Pence means he's selling out.

It's about a possible "accident" he may suffer with this goy of a VP under him. Hopefully it doesn't happen, but it's a possibility.

If you are redpilled on the JQ and still acting this pathetically pro-Trump, you should take a bottle of tylenol PM and take a nap in the garage with the car running.

My guess is, you're a weird Trump volunteer(not redpilled or even aware of Jewish power but not particularly malevolent to our cause)because your average Holla Forumsack would be fucking embarrassed to shill for Pence right now.

#I'MWITHHER NOW

it was a "reagan picking bush" decision - not the one any of us hoped for

mainly it has been peoples' response to valid criticism - i have been called a shill dozens of times today, and i've been banned from /r/the_donald, even though yesterday, and every day before that since last june i have been 100% trump

Honestly I think Trump wanted Cruz or had planned on getting Cruz but he shat the bed by lying out the ass so he got a blank white version of him. A Cruz-type would be useful in an election but a problem to our long term goals.

The only thing that calms me is that Pence seems a bit dense (that rhymes). I don't see him being a grand mastermind of sorts. I still hate the pick though and wish Trump chose someone else.

pence is pretty much a white ted cruz. he did it to get the evangelicuck vote

like someone else said pence gives off the impression that he will just be a yes man and parrot all of trump's policies

This. Trump is still walking a tightrope here. Pence is an olive branch to the Republican establishment because Trump wants to unify the party, just as with Reagan/Bush.

UNLIKE Reagan, however, Trump doesn't have Alzheimer's and won't be manipulated. Even their new logo seems designed to indicate that Pence is Trump's bitch.

Anyone who's remotely aware of the JQ should know that nobody will be allowed to become president while screaming GTKRWN.

Trump's doing what he always does; pandering loudly to Israel and the Jews while also opposing open borders, free trade, globalism and gun control, and calling out the shady (((group))) that is manipulating the media and ruining the country.

And even if you don't believe in all the signs Trump has shown that he knows exactly what he's doing, would you REALLY prefer Hillary?

I get that vibe too. Trump probably bought him out and maybe offered him some former miss Americas on the side. I honestly think Trump has been doing this during this election cycle. I'm quite certain he bought Rubio later on after the establishment discarded him which is why he wants him to run again in Florida and why Rubio was so quick to support Trump.

There are faggots up their own asses not realizing that despite how much we make memes of him being Kek's acolyte, Trump is only human and he still succumbs to temptations from (((outside sources))) like anyone in a position of power might as well. Plus, Trump is a kosher candidate. He has been surrounded by jews his whole life, he was raised in Jew York, his daughter is married to a kike, etc.

There ARE valid criticisms to be made, but not at this moment it seems. It seems the big hubs that support the Don are still in the heat of the moment about him picking Pence. Wait until tomorrow when it's official and people can have a regular conversation about the Don's future plans with Pence on board. There is still hope, and I feel like it can still work out. I wouldn't say Pence is the "One Man Shoah" VP pick we all wanted, but it'll have to do since Don is getting assaulted from Democrats (as expected) and his own party (which is not to be expected) so he HAS to bend to them a little bit to make it work.

Also, someone mentioned that sjws and Bernout types like silver fox guys due to their daddy issues and so on. If we start seeing articles about this, I'll be convinced Trump is a madman and was shooting for women's loins with this pick.

Trump Jr. and Eric also married kikes, by the way.

I noticed that too. He seems like a total Jeb-type who is just going sit there and let Don take charge. (Except Jeb had the whole sinister Bush family dynasty behind his innocent retard look). Pence legit just looks like he some average schmuck.

Trump doesn't have a long enough track record to dismiss this move as "doing what he always does".

Also, shove your strawman/bargain bin questions/rhetoric up your ass, homo. You aren't arguing with a fence sitting normie or Hillary supporter.

The fact of the matter is; Trump has chosen a fucking terrible VP pick. His shift to the neocohen middle over the past few months is troubling.

I'm criticizing his(Trump and his campaign) actions because this isn't a neocohen Breitbart republikike circle jerk.

God fucking dammit. His kids have been infiltrated too. It's safe to say the Trumps aren't going to be the next Hitlers, however that was never the plan. He's just a first step in the right direction for nationalism.

donald jr's wife isn't a kike (eric's is though)

I swear to god the next Trump volunteer that writes the line "wait for Hitler" or some kind of variation that mocks jew wise people, I will call down upon Jupiter for justice.

Get some new fucking material, you god damn hacks!

We'll see. My bet is more wars of Israel, thus leading to an excuse for no wall. We'll see though.

Yes, she is. At least according to this site, which is usually correct: ethnicelebs.com/vanessa-trump

Also, IMDB also says her paternal grandparents were kikes

imdb.com/name/nm1615782/bio

You just sound like Liz now.

Oy vey. Most of his grand kids will be little matzo balls.

Agreed that this should be a place to discuss this decision and not just suddenly pretend like we HAVE to agree with every decision Trump does. I think it's a shit pick, but I also think he did this out of necessity with the hopes of uniting the Republican party and probably attract those Ted Cruz votes.

but in all seriousness, there are still people who think trump was supposed to be THE next shoah.

I really hope not. I really do hope he doesn't just turn his back on the wall. It's his main selling point, or at least what all normalfags know him for.

He puts his name on everything. Now he's putting it on America.

He already played a boss on a reality TV show. Now he's going to play boss of America for a little while. Starting to think we've been rused.

He can't. He'd lose if he does and he knows it.

Yea but what about after he wins, when it actually matters?

I've been using the phrase Trump campaign volunteers on Holla Forums for at least 4 months. Liz(whoever that is) likely stole it from me.

I was using it when I was a balls to the wall supporter during the primaries…just because the volunteers were so blatantly obvious and annoying…

I'm talking about when he's in office. I don't see why he would, he can keep all his little Israel committees but as long as he promises to actually care for America like he says he will.

I think Pence is a mistake but I don't think that Trump stumped himself and want OP to kill himself for posting WaPo.

If he reneges on his biggest campaign promise, he is fucked. No reelection, and he will get hell after he is out of office, as will his family. His name will be tarnished.

That's not very convincing.

I am thinking that too, it would be the biggest ruse since the Shoah.

This is one of the most valuable things to him.
He has spent a lifetime branding his name and if he fucks the American people by reneging on his campaign promises, that brand will be forever devalued.

This.

Trump is too entangled with kikes to do anything against them, but still can work against globalist policies with the wall, muslim ban and bring back manufacturing that will put them a century back with their subversion.

Would definitely help America a lot, and I am sure Trump's rise will definitely inspire future generations of nationalists to run for office, which is what we need.

FFS the veep is second tier at best watch the lizard queen pick pocohantas and have a cunts vs dicks election.
The debates will be epic.

Uh so how many presidents have reneged on their campaign promises, and not been fucked in the slightest? Seriously is this your first election? He could renege on everything. Explain how he would then be "fucked." You gonna go beat up the POTUS? These people never pay for their lies, and they never will.

Would love to see her pick Warren as her VP just to have two old hags talking at once.

I really hope if there's a WWIII, it's the last one when we take care of (((you know who))).

Excellent D & C between the nation's sexes. Expect the white birth rates to fall even further!

They would be epic, but honestly not pleasant, in a way.

hillary will probably pick julian castro to get 99% of the spic vote

What if he made a deal with the neocon-Israeli likudniks (his biggest donor and Jewish organized crime cheiftan, Sheldon Adelson is part of that gang of jews) that he will do whatever it takes to give them their final stage of the war against Iran and Syria?

cuz, the domestic policy pledges will be utterly useless once that shit starts flying. Look for Homeland security to start cracking down on anyone that is critical of jew wars as being enemies of the state and deserving of prison time. The Jews pulled that shit in WW2.

Is he that big of a nut case to do it? I don't know tbh.

how? There aren't any global super powers free from Jewish influence and control. Let alone any that actually name the Jew.

That's why I said "I HOPE". You never know what could happen in the future. Unfortunately, at this moment, it seems like the jew has complete world domination.

That's a scary thought. It doesn't sound too far-fetched.

Of course you'll be jailed for EVER being critical of Jew wars, owing to their full spectrum awareness nowadays.

With Pence on the ticket this is my prediction, what do you think?

California's going red.

Not in America for the past 70 years you can't. but if the Jews create such a colossal security threat as a massive global war, they can get public support to jail dissidents like they did in ww2.

It worked in ww2 because the public was hyper aware and sensitive because all of their sons, nephews, uncles and fathers were in Europe and Japan fighting a brutal and bloody war. 500,000 American causalities ffs.

90% of Americans would be supportive of any 'riff raff' asshole dissidents getting locked up for being anti-war at the time if it meant that there was a chance they could get their boys back home alive…oh and they wouldn't be getting invaded by a bunch of hostile and psychotic japs and Krauts… that would have been pretty traumatic.

I'm voting for Trump, and my initial gut feeling towards pictures of Pence & the campaign branding they already released was positive.

As long as this guy gets a crash course from Trump on how to control the conversation with reporters who will stop at nothing to force a negative spin on him & make him look like a liability, while still getting the Trump Platform points clearly across and brushing off the insults / attempts at ridicule, then he's got promise.

If he can give exciting Stump speeches on Trumps script while coming across as genuinely believing in it like Trump does, I see no problem with this.

Trump / Pence

Trump
Pence

It's visually aesthetic, and sounds fine when spoken, could even make a fine chant.

Are we really allowing these concern troll fags to have us questioning Trump's ability to control his closest staff members.

The man just single handled took a year of ridicule, and outright lies than would have crushed anyone else in a few weeks, to months at best.

I can't wait to Vote for Trump!
I've got my sticker right on the back glass on my truck, wear one of his shit's all the time, and will always defend him when the opportunity presents itself.

Stopping over thinking every decision the man makes, he's fucking wining against unbelievable odds.

I have no problem getting behind this man, for four or God willing eight years.

I'm glad Hannity called his bitch ass out on his opposing views. I'm also glad Pence pointed out he suspended the 'refugee' program in Indiana. I didn't know he did that and it makes me more certain that he'll follow Trump on immigration.

Pence seems like he's slowly being redpilled by Trump, tbh – or at least he's intentionally giving off this impression.

I'm leaning towards NH going red. Michigan and Iowa are toss-ups to me. NY is a dark-horse – keep an eye on the large amount of undecideds there.

he won the primary with corey as his campaign manager

now its (((manafort))) and suddenly he's spamming donation emails and picking neocon globalist vp's

just like reagan - and who was his campaign manager?

The good thing is it looks like Trump is moving Pence further to the right. He said he now opposes NAFTA and supports a Muslim ban when he didn't before. I was afraid that Trump was becoming more neocon-like.

Manafort is indeed a bit of a cuck like that, but I don't doubt Trump can still succeed under these conditions.

Thank the fucking lord. I had a feeling Trump was going to mold him into someone he could actually be proud of to have as a VP.

so you're telling me when he's a possible vice president his views suddenly change? get outta here…

I think Nevada will definitely go for Trump.

Have you been watching any of the Roger Stone's interviews on Info wars? I've watched most of Trump's speeches, and I really don't think he's racist.

He probably understands the biological disadvantage certain demographics have, based on his responses when asked about affirmative action. I think he also knows if we stop wasting these sickening sums of money & manpower, as cucked as it feels to accept we may have no choice but to continue to pay for these retarded subhumans (the legal ones). Possibly indefinitely, but as long as the middle class Whites in this country see enough wage & purchasing power increases we can start rebuilding the family unit.

Two parents working full time to struggle to raise one or two children with all the social stigmas and feminism thrown on top and it's no wonder why we're losing ground so fast.

Not with a cuck vp

i'll probably get called a shill, but i've been thinking

what if trump is a planned outlet for predicted unrest?

what if tptb knew after 8 years of king nigger there would be a push to the right, driven mainly by public anger and frustration with globalist policies taking deeper root, i.e. muslim migration and "change", requiring an "outsider" candidate to "come out of nowhere" to appeal to that public anger and frustration and "clean house"

allow the situation to organically unfold: the media and establishment will hate him, but thanks to the predicted public anger and frustration, the media and establishment drive people to him as a form of protest

then, once he defeats all odds and becomes the nominee, which the public believes they have done thanks to their "successful revolt", this savior throws the election (maybe not by his own making, but infiltrators and saboteurs) and the public is more disheartened and defeated than they've ever been, because they were so close and failed

in other words, controlled opposition, but only those at the top are aware - not even the candidate knows

I actually think Trump and I are like minded on Domestic policy. I don't want to cut negroes off of welfare because I'm a realist and understand that "free handouts" isn't the main reason they are "struggling". Also, doing that would cause massive civil unrest…It's just not worth it.

Shit! I know this face.

No he didn't you lying cunt

They already have hillary to do that.

They have being fighting Trump with millions in propaganda and putting the whole establishment against him because of the policies I said who will slow down their globalization efforts, not because they would genocide them.

If a civil war doesn't happen when Trump is assassinated, no matter who his VP choice was, then we're far too cucked and should just pack it in. All this means is when the civil war comes, we'll have a few more people to take out.

Jesus Christ, it's not like he picked Paul Ryan. He picked a limp-dicked Hoosier nobody not some Beltway insider ensconced in the machine.

Wew, see we could've got Jewt due to the kike son-in-law, so see Pence wasn't so bad.

Seriously. Shilling has gotten stupid. I mean, they've apparently learned we archive now (y'know, two years later), but then they use it to link to WaPo as a "legitimate source".

Not to mention, most of us have been reading Scott Adams, or would otherwise just KNOW that the VP pick is irrelevant. Trying to make a big deal about it is ONLY a thing the opposing team does.

I'm warming up to him. He seems okay here: youtube.com/watch?v=9zf2Pewgi9I

Anyone who thought they would be is stupid. We must be the next Hitlers, Trump is just the vanguard, just the first step back to nationalist consciousness. Trump's failure to go far enough will be what has the populace ready for a real Holla Forums candidate. Best spend these next 8 years running for local and state offices so you can be ready for the next phase. Start forming up battalions and political organizations in your own communities, use /meadhall/, time to prepare for the real fight.

Obama and Bush both broke major campaign promises and both won re-election, unfortunately.

If anything, Newt would have been LBJ. Pence is basically Dan Quayle.

Can't meme Pence? You sure?

+88 lieks to whoever finds the original image :^>

What's bridge gate?

Contemplate suicide.