Do grills really find uncircumcised cocks more attractive than circumcised ones...

Do grills really find uncircumcised cocks more attractive than circumcised ones? I would like some femanon input on this topic please.

you're not getting pussy either way

Was that called for?

←—
←—
←—
←—

What do you think, OP?

When it's rape, their opinions don't really matter.

Some do, some don't, the vast majority though don't care.

Seriously enough with this "all girls like this one particular thing" mindset. It's fucking childish. Every girl is different.

bleh

Every morning I renew my oath of vengeance on the eternal Jew for what he did to my manhood.

This you fucking idiot.
Anecdotally: I'm uncut and my ex loved playing with it, but was fairly neutral on the subject. She did however turn out to be a dyke so take that with a grain of salt.
However I've been seeing another girl and she loves it. She told me that her friend likes foreskin too and reportedly drooled when my cock was described to her.
She has another friend, that I plan on fucking as well, who dislikes uncut dicks, but I plan on changing that by getting her addicted to my cock.

It's really not that big of a deal.

Those uncircumcised horns on the left are clearly superior.

Fine. Here's the caveat: apart from my ex the other three girls are MTF

Homogayfag.

There's nothing attractive about having your genitals mutilated by your parents.

no
natural cock is better

only jews, good goyim and sandniggers cut their dick

this

Only the first point is off since we dated for almost 6 years before she came out. Otherwise correct.

What about adults who choose to undergo the surgery due to phimosis?

they should've committed suicide

Why not just get circumcised so they can maintain a happy sex life albeit with less sensitivity?

How bad? I had phimosis until like 22. I could only expose my urethra. One night i said fuck it and went in the shower and used conditioner to slowly pull as much as i can and hold it there over and over until it stretched a bit. I read of people having their foreskin get stuck once they passed the head so I didn't pull too much. It took me about 3 days to expose the head. Didn't have any dick cheese either.

For me it was really bad. I tried stretching on multiple occasions to no avail, and circumcision was my only option and I'm very satisfied with the results. Sensitivity loss was minimal and I can still jerk off without lube, and more importantly, I can actually penetrate a woman without my extra foreskin rubbing painfully on the walls of her cunt.

Hello Chad. What's a normie cunt like you doing here?

Who gives a fuck what women want? They can never fucking decide what they want.

The only thing that matters is that the dick is:

a) clean, fucking clean yourselves you degenerates

b) decent thickness and shape, if you have a curvy spaghetti noodle dick you should just kill yourself

c) unless you have a malformed, filthy smegma covered tubesteak YOU'RE FINE STFU FORESKIN OR NOT IT'S A COCK WHICH IS FUN TO SUCK AND GET FUCKED BY. SHIT. THE PERSON ATTACHED IS MORE INTERESTING SO DON'T BE A SPERGLORD ABOUT SOMETHING AS SUPERFICIAL AS FORESKIN. UNLESS YOU HAVE SKETTI DICK.

That is all.