How come amerifats didn't see the prison system be built around them

how come amerifats didn't see the prison system be built around them

are you fuckers insane or retarded?

How come eurocucks don't see the caliphate be built around them?
Are you fuckers insane or retarded?

why do you thing we voted to leave you silly twat?

i will punch ye right in ta gobbler ,mte u fakin watch what you say infrent ef me ye fakin twat. blimey ye faking bellend rascal

meet me outside ya little fuck

outside of the school four bongs o'clock m8 I swear on me mum al ave yer

most people just don't care

you wonder why you have one of the largest prison populations per capita in the entire world

No, I know. I just don't care

i ll break yar fkkin neck you gob shite poxy wanker

Both, probably. We have a huge hard on for vengeance, combined with general apathy.

you fukken sartin dik ead!?

Al fukken kut ye

yeah, id think about that next time you dump SOMEONES things in the harbour

we had a good thing going on with the rest of the world

oyoyyyyy mate don't fukken push it tee far or ill shank your fuckkn pops

oyy vey goyim the Brits aren't from Brooklyn

I'd rather niggers in the prisons than on the streets

that's my reach for this LARP

GG cunt, another time

if they can get jobs your taxes go down

lol wut?

it's like paying for preschool so you don't have to deal with kids.

Like that will happen or has been happening, they're quite content living off their food stamps and weekly welfare check while selling crack on the side.

Mate, they aren't just living there and doing jack shit. These profit prisons are going to be putting these niggers to work! Legalized slavery is going to be brought back through this system. Good boy points will be rewarded to the niggers who work the hardest and they get to spend these on food, clothing and bedding upgrades. The quality will be poor of course so don't expect it to run into the billions faggot, that's quite unrealistic, you're probably looking at $400 million to spend on these 24 million niggers.

For profit prisons are bullshit but I don't have much tolerance for drugheads either.

Just stop being a degenerate and don't use drugs. Ever thought of that?

Using drugs in the personal computer era is for nimrods.

lmao. it's £1.22 billion annually in bongland and $39 billion annually in the U.S. and that's just the costs on the tax payers lol. prison's are fucking expensive mate. those niggers won't work though. they'll either get out and stay low profile doing shady shit or they'll go back to the center that gives them free food, clothes, education and a roof over their heads. legalized slavery won't be brought back. you'll get tons of shit from UN and PRfags about it. maybe if you get a non-kike PM, maybe, but not in some time. if you bongfags want to do something, you fuckers better do it right and not half-assed "legal" slavery. but you bongs wont, you're too busy building mosques and counting stones because you're all fucked-over-your-heads retarded and cant deal with shit.

Dude, just don't fucking break the law. How is this hard?

say that to nigger jim over there

Well, of COURSE the niggers don't understand, but us light skinned folk should.

how come your anger does not free you