The Fall of Constantinople

The invasion of Constantinople by the Turks marked the collapse of what was left of the Roman Empire and the end of the Crusader States. It was one of the lowest points in European history. We are still suffering from its consequences.

Has the time come to reclaim what is rightfully ours?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919–22)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SO YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD JEW GOD PUSHED ROACHES INTO WESTERN EUROPE AND ESTABLISHES A SECULARE EU GOVERNMENT

"DURRR PRAISE KEK"

NOT THIS TIME

*pUSHES*
Hasn't happened yet but it will

The saddest part about the fall of Constantinople is that it made Greeks brown.Greeks will never be same.

650 years later and you still can't get over it. You're like those crackers who cry about "the south shall rise again!"

God's had enough of Allah's bullshit.

Oy vey.

Reported for kike shill

IT BELONGS TO ORTHODOX GREEKS AND ARMENIANS YOU FUCKING MUDSLIME LOVING FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEE

Constantinople shall be Cristian and European once more! Strike now with blinding fury!

That's right, we won't get over it. It will be ours again.

Don't forget that.

Keep it up. Your hate fuels us

Orthodox Catholic Church.

524 years later and you still can't get over it. You're like one of those mudslimes who cry about "MUH CALIPHATE!"

Almost 6000 years later and you still can't get over it. You’re like those kikes who cry about “HURR GREATER ISRAEL!”

Hold your horses, lad

Really? What part of it will YOU own? I don't see you arming up and bouncing off to Istanbul to claim your stake.

You people just crack me up.

Still whiter then the French soccer team

Hell schlomo

I want to remind you that within 5 years Israel and Turkey will no longer exist, and the entire middle east will be Christianized.

Judaism and Islam will be completely lost to history, and no one will shed a tear.

Since you've been saying that for 10 years now, I'm starting to doubt the "withing 5 years" prediction.

go back to kazakhstan with your turkic brothers, mehmet

I'd suggest you convert today before God loses his patience.

The problem with Greece is that these brown people are considered real Greeks,while the niggers in France aren't considered real french.

No, the lowest point in European history was the seige of Vienna. Had our ancestors lost Europe would have been no more. It would have been the end of Europe. That was truly our darkest hour but our forefather's triumphed and drove the kebab back to Turkey. We must honor their memory and drive the kebab right back into the middle east

Just look up the Battle of Covadonga. Muslims may seem scary and all but they suck pig cock at fighting battles.

I understand what you're getting it, it was shitty that the Turks and their slave army was even allowed to get that far into the heart of Europe, and come so close to conquering a great city of wealth and culture.

But still in a way, that day was a great point in European history as well. Heroic Europeans rallying together to defend their homelands against the foreign hordes set on plunder and conversion.

Europeans seem to have a curious talent for sometimes turning dark moments into great moments.

They were still able to find the light in that darkest hour, and that is a great achievement of its own.

We are about to have a race war in America. Mark my words, the south will rise again!

(Checked)

The common thread across European cultures is the notion of resistance.

There's a powerful outside force which attempts invasion. This force is resisted, with varying degrees of success, until the invading force gives out, and the once oppressed European peoples expand into the territory of those who wrong them.

This occurred with the Greeks against the Persians. With the Teutons against the Romans. With the Russians against the Mongolians.

It's happening even now.

I have bad news for you.

French niggers are considered as French in France as African-Americans are considered Americans in the US.

By the vast majority of people, at least.

The Roman Empire didn't fall until Napoleon.

Idiot, you're making Christians look bad.

Before the beginning of the siege, Mehmed II made an offer to Constantine XI. In exchange for the surrender of Constantinople, the emperor's life would be spared and he would continue to rule in Mistra. As preserved by G. Sphrantzes, Constantine replied:

>To surrender the city to you is beyond my authority or anyone else's who lives in it, for all of us, after taking the mutual decision, shall die out of free will without sparing our lives.

Constantine led the defence of the city and took an active part in the fighting alongside his troops in the land walls. At the same time, he used his diplomatic skills to maintain the necessary unity between the Genoese, Venetian, and Greek troops.

Constantine died the day the city fell, 29 May 1453. There were no known surviving eyewitnesses to the death of the Emperor and none of his entourage survived to offer any credible account of his death.[27] According to Michael Critobulus (writing later in Mehmed's service) he remarked, "The city is fallen and I am still alive."[28] Then he tore off his imperial ornaments so as to let nothing distinguish him from any other soldier and led his remaining soldiers into a last charge where he was killed.[29]

I get that crusader imagery is cool and all but weren't they the aggressors? They were part of an invasion of the Middle East that was the Crusades.

2000 years later and you still can't get over it, kike.

If you consider the fact the Muslims conquered all Christian regions from the Near East to North Africa to Spain as defensive measures

It was part of the Reconquista. Would you say that Spain shouldn't have be made Christian again?

It doesn't matter at this point, Christian religions have been undermined in European countries and its necessary to retake them there before reaching out in this sort of way. I'd go so far to say that the Vatican-Roman "Catholics" have become so far gone, that they need to give up their jurisdictions because they're proven to be very bad at taking care of their own.

Christians are like a Brit woman raped by a 'refugee' she let in the door.

Are you saying that's because the ethnic Greek churches were so good at holding onto their own, against the Mahometans and then later on against the Bolsheviks?

Ivan, come on. You're getting silly and providing some real humour!

We made some serious progress today did not we?

L.O.L., this is what I mean, when I said it's embarassing…

There wasn't a Christian element involved. Not really, no. Not even one of those strange ethnic churches that proliferate around that area.

Cry some more, Mehmet. You are going down.

The re-creation of the Byzantine Empire would be the most badass thing whites have ever done

I'm not Mehmet, and yes, I am "going down" but for a different reason. You're dreadfully embarassing to the Christians here.

*embarrassing

The Greeks can self-select their way back.

Only 2 of those have obvious turk admixture. The rest are typical med-looking dudes.

What are you on about?They are all brown

the fall of constantinople happened over 500 years ago, thats many generations of miscegenation

france will be in the same state within 100 years, the young generation of "real french" in schools will look darker than greeks no doubt

I like how you posted a picture of a crusader to open this thread when it was the crusaders themselves that sacked the city like a bunch of niggers of which the city never really recovered from, paving the way for the t*rks. Oh yeah not to forget the christian city of Zara/Zadar they conquered before that. Or the baltic crusades where they massacared countless of europeans, including the already catholic poles, just for fun. Or the mass killings of those guys in France I forgot the name of and the Bogomils in Bosnia, which is pretty much the reason why they're muslim today.

You're obviously just an underafe LARPing faggot. Come back when you know more history than what they taught you in primary school.

MENA was white and christian - and it will become so again.

Yeah like you know a fucking thing about history or who sacked what.

The Byzantines deserved it.

Deutoronomy chapter 28
Stranger, foreigner, immigrant, alien - according to Thomas Aquinas including the ones born for generations who haven't assimilated genetically

And another thing. The Slav orthodox LARPers need to stay the fuck out of the Constantinople/4th Crusade conversation.

English, nigger.

He meant 1453, not 1203.

B…but muh remove kebab maymays…

God hates immigration, so he'll use it on people who don't kill adulterers and, by extension, on those who accept the synagogue of Satan.

Referring to the Byzantine tolerance of the mudslimes within Constantinople?

Reffering to everyone tolerating strangers and foreigners (we call them immigrants and aliens) and their descendants born in our lands is a sin against an ethnopluralistic Christian god who demanded Social Darwinism.

The Roman Empire and the crusader states ended in 1203-1204 when the crusaders attacked constantinople for muh shekels and looted everything, in my opinion it's the most disgusting event in European history.

Especially because it happened after the Komenian Restoration which turned byzantine from a failed state into a super-power for those days.

chaim please, I'm a Greek who lives in Germany, I was fairly pale, when I came to Greece I got a brown tan in 5 days.
If some farmer or worker, is all day under the sun, he will turn brown.

Are you retarded m8? The Byzantines never recovered Anatolia, if anything the terminal decline started after Manzikert, Komnenian Restoration (who were responsible for the masscre of the Latins, one the main causes of the sack) or no.

I want the same thing as you, but realistically speaking, they are already taking over Europe.

The fall of Rome, The wars between England and The Netherlands in the 16 and 17 and 1800s for economic power and South Africa, the colonization of the world and then giving it away. The Boer war 1 and 2, the American civil war (which we lost, the south wanted to keep niggers as slaves)
WW1, WW2

and the last 50 years, opening up our fucking borders!! What the fuck.

All of the above events in history cost us millions and millions of white people.

in WW1 and WW2 alone, 100 million fertile, strong white men and women died.

The world population grew 3 times since 1945, so WW1 and WW2 alone cost us 300 million white men and women.

If those wars hadn't happened, we would have 300 million more white people in the world. (especially Europe)

The tide seems against us

The only thing we can legally do, is breed for your country. And that means sperm donation banks and starting families.

Do not go to war and get killed brothers

What we should learn from these events, is that we should help each other out. We must collaborate. Help another white men if you can.

pic obviously related, they were working on it, they took over all the territories all the way to the Dunabe, that's a pretty big accomplishment.
There was a decline after Manzikert, but it was not permament, because as you just said, the Komnenian Restoration happened.

The massacre of the latins played a part, but it was not the main reason, it was the kikery of the crusader leader and the usurper being a cuck.
Also the current emperor being a cuck and fleeing constantinople, even tho he could defend the city with ease.

We should never fight each other again.

Learn better grammar if you're capable, you useless breeder. Quantity ≠ Quantity. Case in point, you.

Also I've not slept in 48 hours.

Fuck

Same

Get off the Internet and steal a white woman back from an invading nigger using your 1337 seduction skills.

And don't hate on other white people again.

And it took about a hundred years and fell apart as soon as the last Komnenos lost the throne. It was never sustainable, and was more like a temporary reprieve.

And the Venetians who never wanted the crusders to reach Egypt, and the Pope who repeatedly legitimized the Crusaders actions/looting and the Crusaders themselves, since moving men and arms across half a continent and a sea is fucking expensive.

Regardless, it wouldn't have even happened if the ERE wasn't tearing itself apart already (hence, after the fall of constantinople the "enlightened" empire collapsed into fiefdoms).

This, Christianity divided and weakened Europe by forced conversion and different denominations so much that a lot of European lands got conquered and occupied by foreign hordes for centuries.

This thread brings nothing to the table anyway.

Unfortunately this is true.
No european country should be as dark or darker than Greece.

Anti-Christian!

>>>Holla Forums

How do we Make Greece White Again?

bump

I sure hope you know Mediterraneans were never lily white. It's a sunny place.

How is the weather in Tel aviv kike?

This is a white world.

FTFY. We won't be converting.

No, we must make them extinct save for a select few. European civilization extended well into the Middle East, and will do so again.

TL;DR: No.

REMINDER IT FELL BECAUSE OF MERCHANTS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orban

We still have to push back the invasion of our homeland that's happening right now. Once the white race regains a nationalistic point of view, then we will purge the saracens.

For now, we can't be spread too thin.

Wait. So the "Ottoman empire" is just a mudslime claim to the Roman empire that isn't legitimate, like kikes "claim" to israel?

Of course. Need a little bit of color in the skin to look good.

Orban wasn't a Jew. Nowhere does it say that he was.

(((Chritianity))) is not European.

JEWS WOULD HAVE DIED OUT 2000YRS AGO IF EUROPEAN CHRISTIANS DID NOT PROMOTE THEIR MYTHS

INBRED JEWS ARE SEEN AS SPECIAL/CHOSE (both good and evil) BECAUSE OF JESUS

CHRISTIANITY CREATED A FALSE GOD CALLED EQUALITY

CHRISTIANITY CREATED ISLAM

CHRISTIANITY CREATED RACE MIXING AFTER 30,000 YEARS OF PURITY IN EUROPE

CHRISTIANITY DESTROYED OUR HERITAGE AND BURIED THE PAST FOR SEMITIC MYTHS

CHRITIANITY IS WHY WE ARE FIGHTING IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR JEWS

CHRISTIANITY DID THAT TO US DURING THE CRUSADES

CHRISTIANITY BREEDS NIGGERS

CHRISTIANITY WANTS TO DESTROY THE NATURAL WORLD SO JEWSUS CAN COME BACK

CHRISTIANITY IS THE ROOT OF OUR MADNESS AND CREATED EGALITARIAN SLAVE MORALS

CHRISTIANITY TURNED WHITE WARRIOR TRIBES INTO PEASANTS

CHRISTIANITY BOUGHT JEWISH USURY THROUGH CHRISTIAN MONARCHIES

CHRISTIANITY CREATED SPICS THROUGH CATHOLIC RACE MIXING

CHRISTIANITY IS THE REASON ARYANS ARE DYING AS A SPECIES

REMINDER: IF YOU WORSHIP THE ANCESTORS OF JEWS, DO NOT CRY WHEN THEY BECOME YOUR ARISTOCRACY!

I still don't get why they didn't take it back after WW1 when the Ottoman Empire lost. Is there something I'm missing? I never took nearly as much interest in WW1 as I did WW2, but I figured that would have been carved out back at a time when it probably had far more significance.

They tried: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919–22)

Aww shit so that's what that was all about.

Daily reminder that planetary alignments are the solar system's dubs and soon the astronimical forces will summon kek into this dimension

This is ironic, since Jews are probably paler on average than Romans/Greeks were in antiquity.

If Christianity is killing your race then why atheists aren't saving you? Feminism , equality and degeneracy are all atheism products. Who vote for left and mass immigration? Atheists majority European countries.

Sure thing kike…,Romans and Greeks in antiquity were pure white.There are many proofs for that.There are also quite a few blondes in those countries even today.Now get back in the oven.

nobody seems to mention the role of the venetians in this whole debacle

How come English you don't speak well?

There isn't a single country in Europe with a majority atheist population.

(((Christianity))) is the only athiests in the world. They believe in nothing

nothing

they lie

they live in fantasies

they believe in nothing

It wasn't always that way, when people didn't know much more than animals.

But now (((Christianity))) = Nihilism

vee vill stomp on it and sqvish it

That ain't White skin m8. It's golden/bronze.

What is Estonia?
What is Czechia?
Faggot christcuck weeb
Based Nippons are gonna burn churches and crucify "christians" by the boatload when they do a landfall on China again though so good luck

What is 29% what is 37%? Why are you so bad at math?

Also have no idea what makes you think I'm a chirstcuck