Up for some old japanese raid ?

Up for some old japanese raid ?

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv289994505?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=face&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

Other urls found in this thread:

live.nicovideo.jp/recent?tab=common#/view_counter/desc/1
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv289991094?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290001055?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290001109?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290003488?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=totu&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290002236?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290002705?ref=community
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290003886?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290006092?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290004430?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290004934?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290006822?ref=notify&zroute=subscribe
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290013611?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290013711?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290013805?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290014227?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290014290?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmm

this is weird

How long does this gay shit go for

What do you mean ?

The stream, how long will she be on for?

No idea, shes boring anyway, moving to another one.

live.nicovideo.jp/recent?tab=common#/view_counter/desc/1

Try to move to the one with less ppl on it

why are gooks so fucking ugly holy shit

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv289991094?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

An old Jap thrash who smoke cig. This is so fucking weird.

Found this gem also earlier.

post what person your on faggot

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290001055?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

potential

making them bane post is pretty fucking funny

She got boring real quick.

Where are the ones that read it out in english? How do you find those tyes

She's more interested in her weird chink game

any luck ?

My sides, get in here faggots, shes responsive.

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290001109?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

still searching, saw some nice tits though

Fuck, she closed her stream.

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290003488?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=totu&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

The dude is insane with his base.

WINRAR!

She can speak english
live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290002236?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

She's also singing too

Fuck, it just closed.

looks like she ended it, fuck me man

I'm going to try and get them to read Moonman lyrics

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290002705?ref=community

They're reading shits

every time, its like they are onto us

After screaming "PLEZ JAPANEZE" for a good 5 min, he closed the stream. kek

post the fuggin link

its a boy

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290003886?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

They seems to be on a timer, like, after 30 minute the stream close or some shit.

what the fuck is this website? Is it like YouNow for japs?

Good old jap raid.

new target
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290006092?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

Is she rly living in her car ?

No idea, I'll try again tomorrow. Its like 3.am in japan right now, the normal japs are probably all alseep.

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290004430?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

My waifu is back

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290004934?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290006822?ref=notify&zroute=subscribe

I think I figured out how this site work.

top kek

my sides

we need to find someone who actually speak a little bit of engrish

Our babes are too shy for some reason

Basically, they're only streaming 30 min at a time, so you have to follow them and check the follow link when they appear.

maybe we need to find a different website

lol link pls

this is the only one I know of and its probably the most popular one out there

Anyone up for some more ?

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290013611?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

She says she speak a little bit english

shit op

I got rejected hard by her, she might be a tsundere

pleb

I don't have the time right now
download hypercam or some shit you cunt

I will record it.

It's not her first rodeo.

shes not biting

New channel?

I miss my waifu, we had a connection.

Kek

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290013711?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

Meant to post that

Can we cause an accident ?

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290013805?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

cmon man thats mean

the hell is timeshifting and why can't I join

Some channel you can only watch 30 min at a time, so that channel was ending when you joined. I think you have to pay to watch more ? But hell, I cant read japanese.

how remarkably jewy

wew

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290014227?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

Possible keks

I've already tried getting her to dance

I've missed this shit

shoe on head

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv290014290?ref=rtrec&zroute=recent&tab=common&sort=view_counter&order=desc&tags=

She tries to speak english

Get in here, she's cool.

same, maybe just maintenance ?

doubtful

says maintenance for me as well

"We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience. We are doing everything we can to get back to you as soon as possible!
* Maintenance times may vary depending on the issue.

We are currently performing maintenance on the Nico Live Player system. "

well shit

But, how will I ever reach my waifu ?

is she sick?

If I pulled that off would she die?

Maybe, I dont know how japanese women works.

c'mon user

Sorry, haven't been on a chan for years, im litteraly a grampa.

excuses

It was really just a maintenance, site is back up