My brother, the cuck

Just talked to my brother on the phone. So he knows shitskins are a problem. He even knows Jews are fucking with us. But he's afraid of getting blown up, so he's fleeing back to Australia.

I told him that Europe's fight is Australia's fight, and Australia is merely a couple of decades behind. I told him that Australians have been brainwashed in the past decade into being far more cucky than even the Brits. I told him that I would die before running away from the ancestral lands, because without Europe there are no Europeans, and we are safe nowhere. He told me that "It's a nice thought but you won't be there to appreciate it".

So that's that. He, a 32 year old man with no interest in a long-term relationship, and far less interest in children, believes that his life is the only life. He doesn't care about how his relatives and kinsmen will suffer as a consequence of his cowardice. In typical Anglo fashion, he will just run away from his problems to where it's more comfortable. If we are a culture full of people like him - a culture of people who think that their mortal lifespan is all that is, and thus they shouldn't care for the next generation - then we deserve to die. Nature is merely selecting against us.

My final response to him was "If you don't think on what you leave behind, you're already dead".

And that was the day I lost my brother.

Of course, this happened in the middle of a fucking HAPPENING so nobody will read my thread

My blog, the post.

I read it user

This means you can take your part in retaking constantinople, brother. Strengthen your resolve for Europe will be in a time of turmoil soon.

Well jeez sorry for feeling sad sometimes

Thank you my brother, you have my keyboard and brick dropped from a height while they're not looking

I was born for happenings

I read it.

I'm glad your staying to fight user, I feel Australia and Britain need to look out for each other more and we should probably have a closer relationship with you than the USA.

There's more than one way to survive and dying for cucks isn't the best one.

I'd rather not die, but the possibility must be on the table for anything productive to be done

Australia isn't long-term sustainable, too much Asian money floating around and too little national resolve to resist being bought

I read it user

I feel you

I also empathize with your brother though, but mostly bc of what you said last… we are being selected against. honestly I hate being a defeatist but to me I'm not, I'm just being a realist. we already lost. I hope not and I will stay and fight, but I'll do it bc I know it would mean nothing to run away, to live on when Europa doesn't.

my hope is that we might be able to ressurect from the ashes… maybe establish a few bunkers… very Fallout-y thoughts, I know but I really can't see this turning around with what I see everyday, from people like your brother. when even the ones who know what is happening and what must be done refuse to, I feel there's not turning back

it's like that russian guy, Yuri?? I think. He said that once the process is complete you can't "unbrainwash". hey, at least we'll fight to the end, make our ancestors proud and perhaps plant a seed, even if it's as tiny as possible, torwards a hypothetical future where some sliver of what we were, what we are, as europeans, lasts on.

if even only 1000 of european men and women manage to survive, who knows? we could recover most in less than a millenia. Idk.

I feel like Goebbels said in that one quote. Despondent? yea I think that's the word.

My brother married a white girl and next month begins his studies to get his masters.

Sage for blogthread.

I don't see anything wrong with occasional blog threads. It's good to feel like we have a community here.

It just feels bad to be bumping other stuff while we have a major event going on.

Get stabbed cunt

This seems to be the historical cycle. Those who stay and fight because honour compels them to, die; and the cowards inheirit what remains. Self-domestication.

Sigh. All the exploradores married nigresses. All the knights and brave sea captains and heroic grenadiers and cavalrymen died in battle. The great thinkers became monks, and their intellect and their wisdom died with them.

Europe has a long history of fucking up.

I'm pretty sure people can find their way to a sticky thread alright

People still think "sliding" is real

not only one happening, about 3.

Sucks that your brother is selfish, but what can you do? You've made your choice, he's made his. All you can do is protect what matters to you and carry on.

No, not really. Your "friendship" with the USA is a very real pragmatic one, simply because Britain cannot protect you with its navy the way the USA can. It's a relationship established in WW2 and will be there to stay until either Britain once again rules the waves, or until the USA dismantles it's imperialist strategies.

I am like your brother - no children probably, no funds to have them, no women to bear them - but I really care about this stuff. All those around me who have children or are invested into our culture don't care. And weirdly enough, most I know who don't have children yet are very concerned too, but are not taken seriously as those with kids just say "so why do you care".

Ok robot man I will input these commands into my brain-device as suggested

I rate this post Stratfor/10

I rate this post Kaliyug/10

I'm in the same position.

I'd rather fight to uphold a civilized country that still cares for its own people, even if they aren't my people.

Ok but
1) That only leaves Japan, and
2) If Jews beat the West they'll beat Japan eventually, too

Are you married to your brother? No. I have 4 brothers, and am close to them, but if they decide to do something stupid, I'm not going to emotionally invest myself in their bad choices, all I can do is give my respect, advice and hope they heed it, if they don't, so be it, they're adults, they make their own lives as do I.

I don't get it.

Main reason why Jews are less successful in Asian nations is because they can't pretend to be Asian. Jews pretend to be white all the fucking time and whites fall for it, shit won't happen in Japan or even mainland China.

Nobody would read it anyway, it's a fucking blogpost. Take it to reddit, faggot

I have one brother. Maybe that makes all the difference. Maybe you're just an emotionally damaged cunt.

You're basically word-for-word regurgitatiing the position of Stratfor on the Australia-US relationship, which is hollow and jewy as one might expect

It'll happen when they have nobody in the world to trade with. Japan is incapable of autarky in the 21st century.

Anyway does that mean you're going to move to Asia and marry a chonga? Because lol. I think you're turning NRx

Good stabbings to you, friend

And sage and out. Enjoy your cuntery, cunts

Boohoo you are so sad you are lashing out at anybody not sucking your or your faggot brother's dick. Went from sad to mad so quick.
KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FUCKING SLIDE THREAD

Yeah, probably. I find myself relating easier with my normie friends from highschool than my own brothers nowadays.

k, keep dreaming pal. Reality =/= Ideal get over it.

Did you miss the part where I said Asia? That's not just Japan you dumbass. That's even including India, which as shit is it may be, is hard for Jews to infiltrate. That's why the West was a prime target for Jews to parasite from, because they blend in easier here than anywhere else.

Why would I as a white man do that? No. I'm going to do what you're doing, fight for my nation and my people until I die, don't care if they're already spiritually dead. Spirituality can be revived. I know I wouldn't be happy in an Asian nation, at least not as happy as I could be in a hwite nation.

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

REPORT THIS STUPID DOUBLENIGGER

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

You sound selfish. Do you want him to be a martyr? Martyrs achieve nothing, what could he possible do by himself, alone, to combat a horde of problems to steams from the elites to the poorest people. For a revolution to happen, sadly, people need to be held tight by the throats, then they will say enough and fight back as a group. People are still too comfortable to do anything and these issues haven't reached their bubble. When they have nowhere to hide, then they will fight back.

Have you done anything? Has Holla Forums done anything? Where are the meet-ups at? Where we can see each other, eye to eye, talk to each other and strengthen our resolve for our fight. Where are we training at? Where are we hitting? It's easy to sit at home, comfortable in the A.C typing on the internet about how tough it is, while seconds later masturbate and repeat the same process each day. What did YOU do today to help your country? Nothing. If the people of Europe eventually does nothing, then they deserve to disappear. Nature eventually cleanses out the weak.

Nice blogpost, nigger

>>>/tumblr/

>>>/r9k/

My bro race-mixed and got cucked. Shit happens. I told him ahead of time but he didn't want to listen.

My brother's a cuck too user. People only can wake up if they want to. No sense in losing sleep over it.

WTF? She has a brother?
He got cucked?
what…

The brainwashed people are hard to uncuck unless there is some serious happenings happen to them and they will change 180 degrees. I am glad that I am an Aussie however admittedly still unsatisfied with the political situation in Australia though.

I read it user.

I am a lot like your brother, there's a good chance he's doing this for personal reasons that you'll understand later(if older bro)
you might have shit genes that would make it worse on your potential offspring, people don't cuck out like that for no reason if they're aware.

read/"play" S;G0

At least your brother is not a burn out druggie living at home with no job, seemingly no interest in getting another job, seems to be content being a forever virgin, and acts like a weirdo 90's cool kid from a movie when he talks for some reason.

tl;dr

also poorly written

I read them all and enjoyed it.

My brother is also sticking his head in the sand. Hopes that other people fix the problems while he watches from the sidelines. At least he is breeding out white kids with blond hear and blue eyes and wants at least 3 kids.

>>>/meadhall/

Your post has hit me right in the feels, user.
Sorry you lost your brother.

I must confess that, like your brother, I too only think about my own happiness. Thing is, I can't be happy in this decaying world. I can't be happy when I do nothing about the replacement of our race in our lands. I can't be happy knowing that my children will be indoctrinated to hate themselves.

Your brother, and millions like him, have not yet lost hope of an easy life. It is only after we lose that hope that we gain the will to fight.

Take away his nest and only feed him rats until he stops being a little bitch.

Good goy! Uncritically accepting le progressive timeline meme makes Shlomo a happy merchant

People adapt to circumstances, so he may yet come around.

We're going to lose a lot of people, though. It's painful when it's family, and whites' compassion for others has enabled us to undertake incredible things. However, that compassion is the only weapon our enemies have to use against us. They can't fight. They can barely think. They can only prey upon our capacity for magnanimous behavior.

When there are no victims, though, when all the draft animals are dead, the cities are in decay and the inheritance of knowledge that WE built is forgotten, there will remain a small hardened core of our people.

I'm kind of like your brother, don't be mad at him, some people can just not mentally handle the current situation.

Your brother sounds like MGTOW. He's a faggot and will only bring you down. Move on.

Most people in life have slave genes - they were never meant to be leaders or winners - only followers and cattle.

It's like that "most people are Non Playable Characters" idea floating around where they just fill space and don't actually matter at all in life.

I'm sorry that your brother is a mincing coward and faggot. At least you're not.

read up on stoicism
Your brother is dead, move on.