How was it?

How was it?

Smarmy anti-white shit, directed by a literal cuckold. 0/10, do not go see.

(checked)
Checks out, Kek confirmed.

shit

Seriously, look up the director. He was involved in that you're the worst show, the one that tried to normalize cuckoldry. He also sperged out at a Trump supporter on an airplane

Nice numbers yourself, anyone who sees this film is either a nigger or a cuck.

(checked)
(kekd)
(heild)
What the fuck is going on here, Hitler?

Oh shit niggers.
You all got dubs.
It's confirmed the movie will be shit and anyone who goes to see it is a cuckold.

Look at his filmography. Guy's a faggot who wants his wife to be bred by a shitskin.

Cuckolding doesn't make a film automatically bad. You need to make a legitimate analysis of the film from it's quality of mise en scene, editing, and screenplay.

MY NAME IS JORDAN VOGT-ROBERTS AND I'M A CUCK FAGGOT!!!

Look at the actors and the director, it's reddit: the movie.

It's a solid 7/10

That's the problem with today's media, everything is mediocre. Everything is a 7/10, just barely above lukewarm garbage made by unimaginative kikes and their retarded commie puppets. Wake me up when its over.

It doesn't try to be anything like the previous Kong films. It's much following the tropes of any other B-movie. Not very ambitious and only really there to set up the Godzilla crossover movie. It's okay if you don't have too high expectations. Goodman and Jackson do deliver good performances even if the material isn't that good to work with. Enjoyable but might be forgettable in a couple of months.

I love the games, but they are movies already, why do they need to recreate them other then to get rid of problematic parts?

A movie imitating a game that imitates movies. Pure poetry.
It's such a fucking awful idea, it might just work.

as long as Kojima has nothing to do with it

Looks like a muzzie with that beard.

Seriously though, how pozzed is it?

bump a rump

looks like shit

But Samuel Jackson is the bad guy. What the fuck are you talking about?

I liked the movie. I wasn't expecting A+ movie of the year, but i think i liked it more than the Peter Jackson film.

Seriously, you guys need to judge a film by itself. Who gives a fuck who directed it? if it's a good movie, it's a good movie. Something's wrong with all of you.