Should children be allowed to consent to sex reassignment surgery? The left seems to think it's ok

Should children be allowed to consent to sex reassignment surgery? The left seems to think it's ok

"The best thing about having the right to claim I'm a girl is that I can act like a faggot and you can't even insult me on that"

And they want to forbid corporal punishment on children, fuck me

For all kinds of reasons, all cosmetic surgeries should be 18+. Only medical surgeries should be done on children; and then not lightly.

whatever gets the cummies flowing amirite lads

that escalated quickly

You really saved those pictures? Fucking faggot ass namefags I swear

obviously not
it is mostly irreversible phyiscal damage and psychological trauma

that a real geographic cover

wtf man

Welcome to 2017 shitlord

YES

Pedoland is that way

They shouldn't be allowed to consent to sex reassignment surgery for the same reason they shouldn't be allowed to consent to sex

Unfortunately that means Male-to-Females are typically gonna look like shit

Corporal punishment should be mandatory for children, if anything.

fuck off pedo

You don't even know what a pedophile is, do you?

ftfy pedobro

The implementation causes interest in the teaching profession to skyrocket.

Not really, most of the people who want to hang around with children are in the professions that allow it.

Children should be able to do many things, but chopping off their own dick should not be among them. Nor should adults be allowed. This is fucking insanity, literal insanity.

Children want to be princesses, space marines, dinosaurs and mermaids. Should we surgically alter them for their future fantasy roles, or should we tell them to wait until they are 18?

man i wish i could've been a dinosaur

but now i'm too old for the hormone treatments.

Yeah kids these days have technology available to them we never had.

Since when did a child's consent start to matter one way or the other when it comes to hacking on their genitals?

pick one.

it's funny when people pick and choose what a child can consent to. it's always about control of the child regardless of their interests since they are powerless.

In the context of the 'carnal punishment' I'd say there would definitely be an increase in applicants.

Children should not be circumcised or have mutilating surgery performed under the guise of 'identity'. Leave that till they are 20.

Ur getting funny points for that