As an act of policy, we must genetically engineer 80% of males to look like this...

as an act of policy, we must genetically engineer 80% of males to look like this. they will have small 4"x2" vestigal dicks (termed boyclits)

This would be better for everyone. 20% of males are just going to fuck all the women anyway, now:

Name one downside of this.

79.999% are of men are force against their will to be catboys

Gay as fuck famalam

it's gay to not want to fuck cute things, or if you're cute, wanting to be fucked by manly men. don't let yourself be cuckd by a penis.

Fuck off gay FAGGOT

you are being far too generous. romans and nicaraguans agree.

You know who else agrees?
FAGGOTS

You want 80% of the male population to be traps
And the 20 remaining percents to be fags fucking these traps

Dude that's gay beyond gayness

YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT LITTLE BITCH YOU GOT NUTTIN TO SAY HUH. YOU GAYS WILL NEVER TAKE OVER BECAUSE REAL MAN LIKE ME WILL NEVER LET BETA FAG PUSSIES LIKE YOU GET THEIR WAY.LETS GO FAGGOT I COULD DO THIS ALL DAY

lol. love that impotent cuck rage.
hope your life gets better once we can feminize and reprogram you into the sissyslut you long to be.

GAY FAG TRICKS DONT WORK HERE YOU BETA MALE PUSSY. GARBAGE FAG BOYS LIKE YOU WILL GET CRUSHED BETEEEN MY FUCKING BICEPS. I WILL END ALL FAGGOTS!!!!

Dude this pic might be gay
It is VERY gay in fact

But man…. It is a million light-years away from your kind of gayness
You have transcended the human plan of gayxistence
You have met the gay god himself and he probably lent you his gay powers
By fucking you in the ass ofc

If you're gonna be a fag you might aswell get /fit/ too.

Then engineer them to be dimorphic. You are just lonely.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAABSHBSHAHAHAGAHAH THE LITTLE FAGSHIT RAN AWAY CAUSE HE COULDNT HANDLE REALP POWER ONLY MEN STRONG MENS HSVR POWERR SND THIS IS WHAT I HAVE THIS IS MY THEEAD NOW THIS IS A MAN THREAD NOW AND WE DONT TOLERATE ANY PUSSY FAGGOTS NO MORE GAYS ONLY PURE ALPHA MAN POWER

it must suck to be a straight cuck. that's why we're reprogramming men like you as an act of mercy. No you will enjoy being fucked by alphas. infact, it will become the highest pleasure in your life, so don't worry if you're didn't beat the curve like 1 out of 5 men will, your life still becomes a sexual paradise.

That's nine people the alpha has to then service though. Think of the STDs.

kek. Just accept that you're a faggot.

Your plan is shit
And gay

Her's a better, simpler one :

Nigger, boypussy, or even boipussy, fine, I'm all for that, but never a boyclit.

I'll calm down to explain this to you little pussy faggot. I am a man, I have blood and veins organs and muscles flowing through me which gives me strength and power on a level that a little cuck like you could never understand. Your gay little plan is shit and you aren't reprogramming anyone all you do is jerk your tiny dick to pixels on your computer screen. Alpha men such as me have pushed civiliation further and made way for progress,fags like you sit in the back and leech off what we give you so you can be damn sure this plan of yours is just a gay fantasy .

The greatest pleasure of my life is stomping on the heads of pathethic worthless fags like you and hearing the squish of flesh and bones under my boot. You talk of a sexual paradise of gayness because you failed being a MAN, you get rejected by women because you are a BETA faggot so you try and pretend you are a girl but even fail at that. GAYS like you will never win. You lose battle after battle gay boy and I have the energy to keep me going however the real question is do you?

they're oly having sex with eachother with the odd occassional slut-swap, so actually there will be far less STD than our laissez-faire sex status quo. end all stds by just saying everyone born after a certain date cannot have sex with anyone born prior to it.

Well reasoned. What about the 1:9 cum famine?

how we not be faggots, and just make this with our genetically engineering powers

kys orion

No thanks. But I'd love to eat a fellow catboi's boipussy while he felates Chad or Jamal.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A MENTAL DISORDER

bump

Tomgirls are a miracle of the universe

I'll calm down to explain this to you little pussy faggot. I am a man, I have blood and veins organs and muscles flowing through me which gives me strength and power on a level that a little cuck like you could never understand. Your gay little plan is shit and you aren't reprogramming anyone all you do is jerk your tiny dick to pixels on your computer screen. Alpha men such as me have pushed civiliation further and made way for progress,fags like you sit in the back and leech off what we give you so you can be damn sure this plan of yours is just a gay fantasy .

The greatest pleasure of my life is stomping on the heads of pathethic worthless fags like you and hearing the squish of flesh and bones under my boot. You talk of a sexual paradise of gayness because you failed being a MAN, you get rejected by women because you are a BETA faggot so you try and pretend you are a girl but even fail at that. GAYS like you will never win. You lose battle after battle gay boy and I have the energy to keep me going however the real question is do you?

Because it's fucking gay and anime eyes would look disgusting in 3D.

Alright, lets start with you. Faggot.