8 year old now dead

"This is 8 year old Nawar al-Awlaki. She will never be 9 because president Trump just had her murdered i am so sad right now because another cute loli is dead and it breaks my heart.

nbcnews.com/news/world/seal-american-girl-die-first-trump-era-u-s-military-n714346

Other urls found in this thread:

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/02/07/judge-makes-abstinence-a-condition-of-probation-for-19-year-old-convicted-of-statutory-rape/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/trump-set-approve-weapons-sales-saudi-arabia-bahrain-blocked-obama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder why we never got these reports when obama was drone striking the middle east for months on end.

I always wondered about that as well.

Years.

Terms, even.

Good point.

Are you making excuses for murdering little children already, user?

Jew media never complained when Obama killed 100,000 kids in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Ukraine.

They covered that up.

It doesnt matter the president, Usa is the problem.

Speaking the truth.

I know right i smell something fishy there.

Jews are the problem, they have been the problem for 3000 years and will be the problem at least until something is done. If only there was a final solution available.

What a babe.
Where is the funeral home?
I want to…
Pay my respects.
with my dick

post gore or gtfo

I know right

Not sure

LOL.

weak clickbait

Go away necrophiliac.

No its not.

HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PICTURE!?

Pedobear is not happy.

We need a new Hitler.

who cares?

You're heartless

This

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/02/07/judge-makes-abstinence-a-condition-of-probation-for-19-year-old-convicted-of-statutory-rape/

This website is all clickbait.

No its not fuck you you heartless faggot.

filter me, phaggot

She's dead user, you can't fap to her…

Tell that to the Katelynfags.

The Admin should really do something about that.

indeed.

I know right shes sexy.

This is like that one where they pretended a kid was hurt from bombings but they actually just put dirt on his face and took photos inside an ambulance.

Except the US government acknowledges that she died in the raid.

The statements are taken from the terrorists.

The alleged dead American girl is also the daughter of a terrorist leader who became American citizen just to kill people in the US. Even if she is dead, it never says who shot her. For all we know a terrorist shot her. There were also civilians who were carrying rifles, so she could have been shooting at the SEALS.

That's biased reporting just to make Trump look bad.

Bear in mind this raid was planned under the Obama administration and executed under the Trump one.

Technically Obama killed the loli. Trump could have probably kicked up a huge fuss and stopped it. But he would have burned a lot of bridges in the military stopping a raid that was already under way.

Hes under fire from quite a few sides at the moment and he has to prioritize defeating the democrat and republican elites who are blocking his nominees and stuff. Or he wont get anywhere.

Careful with that edge, kid.

sorry man, trump fucked up. better luck w/ interior policies because there's no wiping her blood off his record.

Lol nice one fam

oh c'mon. he loves israel. you can't be so fucking blinded by Holla Forums memes that you actually believe trump doesn't love israel. he never was set to be /ourguy/. he's just a step in the right direction for what going to come. zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/trump-set-approve-weapons-sales-saudi-arabia-bahrain-blocked-obama

yes too bad i could've fugged her

It wasn't Trump who killed this girl; it was some coward and the cowards who protect and support him using her as a shield and running away. Yeah, shit went bad during an operation but that's war. Whether Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump or whomever orders it doesn't matter. You can claim they're all child murderers by the same logic.

Stop being intellectually dishonest, one of the most important virtues of a Holla Forumsack is the truth, I still support Trump even though we disagree on some issues but the fact of the matter is he is pro-israel. Like said, "he's just a step in the right direction for what going to come", I'm not expecting Trump to be the next Hitler and neither should you.

Was she a virgin?=

This pales in comparison to the many children killed, abused and otherwise negatively impacted by Obama's ISIS 'rebels'.

I wouldn't bet any money on it.

Who gives a fuck about a random Muslim girl dying? Her death couldn't possibly be more irrelevant.

Straws, user. They are grasping at straws.

faggot. it means trump is taking the same approach nigger king took towards saudi-yemen fiasco. this is a red flag.

Hol up ho up, you're sad because a little girl is dead but you're only sad because you can't fap to inappropriate pics of her, not only that but Obama has consistently been killing kids for 8 years. Please kill yourself and live stream it .

she was probably more used then your mother

Good, one untermensch less

Fuck off, normie moralfags. If you have a chance to bomb the shit out of a hundred terrorists but a kid is in the area, you bomb them. One child is nothing compared to the chance to save thousands in the future. I advise you to start living in the real fucking world.

FUCK OFF, pedophile!!… With your FAKE NEWS!!…

should have run for office himself

You mad bro??.

This

This girl was an American citizen, she even attended school here, why was she in Yemen? Another point to consider is that she is the daughter of Anwar al-Awlaki, Propagandhi of Alqaida. Granted, the man and his eldest son are dead but that makes me wonder why the family bothered to stay in that part of the world, they're not all wanted terrorists you know.

Shouldn't have been in the way

Not an excuse LOL.

wtf I hate Drumpf now

should have killed more tbh

i kinda do too.

Fuck off racist scum.

Show some gratitude.

Watch out, now that Trump is in office we're going to hear about every single instance of a child being killed collaterally like it's something new.

I hope the'll release some pictures as well hehe

Same

make me, nigger

LOl i dont think Daffy Duck is a nigger.

Do you truely believe the jew is against trump?

Wow an anti-terror raid resulted in casualties on our side?

There weren't any of those in in the past 8 years. Must be Trump's fault.

Also, OP makes it sound like Trump himself killed a child on purpose. WTF is wrong with this fucking board.

Well that is not what i mean.

bump

One down. Many to go.

President Trump: I don't know what to tell you, folks. Mecca is a big, fat mess. It has to go and that's that. It has to go. We will hit it with the biggest nuke the world has ever seen. The mushroom cloud will be yuuge. As big as Rosie O’Donnell. We’re talking big, folks. Mohammad, you’re fired. (Pushes button)

STOP KILLING LOLIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All muslims should die, regardless of age

Back to Holla Forums you racist cuck.

If you really cared about lolis, then you would want islam exterminated.

Wow, I bet you get lots of pussy, no sarcasm.

It's like you want to be gassed.

pls no i have so much to live for

K, sorry. I didn't realize

like what

Fuck, was this little kid cute.
Too bad I'll never get to rape her. You think the corpse it's still warm?

new little girls are being born every day.

no matter how old you get, little girls will always be the same.

It's a shame he has inherited the two longest wars in US history, hopefully he can find the exit strategy that two other administrations failed to find.

War is war, civilians including children are going to die. If you want to be pissed off at someone about this then be pissed of at the American public that supported going to war after 9/11.

Given that every major media outlet has done nothing but attack him it's pretty clear that all the media owning Jews are against him.

I don't even like Trump but this is bullshit of the highest order

I'd say let's play "spot the shitskin" but do I even need to?

(checked)

There is a final solution, but we're just going to have to wait for it. I'm not going to be the one to start the fire. Are you?

I know right i would have loved to put my dick in her.

Instead of lamenting some random Arab child, people should adopt Anglo/Celtic/European children from orphanages and foster homes across America or wherever they reside.

I completely agree with this.

i'm a single white male, no orphanage would trust me with a foster child.

And they said that lefty is delusional…

I have always wanted a little gf.

There are ways around that

say your gay

Pandering to paedophiles to go against Trump. That's retarded.

You already lost that market moron. Try pandering to furrys.

RIDF, please.

You should be against him trump wants to kill all pedophiles for their orientation.

meanwhile in pizzagate…

good

samefag

Fuck off you hateful faggot.

If America stops for every 8 year old it bombs the shit of we wouldn't be able to kill the shit out of our enemy.

Quit using the dead as political ammo, it only furthers the idea that my unwavering support for Trump is rightly put.

I hope that you do realize it's all a hoax and rigged America has no enemy our enemies are created by us like isis for example.

I flatly refuse to actively participate in this thread in any way whatesoever.

I agree partly, but the underlying problem is Islam itself is ISIS.

All Muslims are cancer unless they undergo reformation and conform to new ideas.

what the fuck is it with pol spaming us. get a fucking life faggots. go worship trumps dick or some shit.

You do realize that not only Holla Forums posters hold views you would consider Holla Forumstier?

Pedophiles aren't the problem. Child abusers are. Someone who has a philia (love) for children is vastly different than someone who purely wants to use a child for sexual purposes.

a lot of pedophiles actually do want to have sex with kids but not hurt them kids can consent to sex the earlier you teach them the better because than they will have the knowledge and know what they are getting into and they would be able to consent. people just need to stop sheltering their kids and those people who claim that they want to protect children actually do more harm than good.

Yes but my point is that being a pedophile does not automatically mean one wants to have sexual relations with a child; specifically the aggressive variety that the stereotype has presented in the media. There are two interconnected problems. The first is a hysterical attitude to child 'protection' and on the flip side, hypersexualization of children through the media. The same adults who would try and ban childless people from a park would let their child watch Beyonce.

Very true user.

I know right.

Bet you cry for those dead invading illegals that got flushed to shore as well.

You also forget that Trump hasn't yet ordered any military action and that this was ordered under obongo. Your fake tears of dis-info are pathetic and frankly disgusting, because you're trying to push an agenda over the death of a kid.

KYS you heartless peace of shit.

Your dubs have been observed and your post ignored.

Fuck off Batemen.

When you stop masturbating to men.

Sorry bud but i like little girls.

disrespectful

incompatiible, even from the beginning.

Children and young people have always been at risk during war. Whether they were participating in combat, killed by mistake, on purpose, or are not concerned either way about by there enemies.

Holla Forums please stop.

No its the truth.

Not really LOL.

I said please.

> lol

Is this a meme.

Someone needs a safe space i see.

n-no

Car-bomb urself, NBC.

Sounds like you do.

Alright, now this corruption boggles my brain.

Same

No fucks given.

Fuck off.

bump

How rude

I guess you could say your Loli popped.

enjoy paying for the wall

If Hillary had won, she would be a blushing bride planning her wedding right now. So sad.

I hate you Carlos with the burning rage of a thousand suns

Being 8 she wouldn't have to shave like other women from the region do on that night.

Very true

Kill yourself

Not an argument edgy 12 year old boy.

neither is WAHH U SO RACIST
Seriously fuck off back to tumblr you cancerous newfags. Were you morning over the ongoing repeated drone strikes on Syria from king nigger? How about all of the EU refugee cases where the kids are both raped AND killed?

Go drown yourself in semen if you only know how to react to mainstream media propaganda.

LOL this guy.

literally who cares?

I care fuck off.

TRUMP SHILLS ARE REAL.

Holy shit people are asshurt.

Where do you see thread reports?

Accurately highlighting inconsistencies in reporting war related casualties by the media, who have been found to be biased repeatedly, = Trump shill? Ridiculous.