ITT: Confess really embarrassing stuff

I can't see Steven Universe straight so I go to a "reactor" channel to watch it.
At least he's a good one.

What's up with people and these reactors.
They're all just some lazy faggots who don't do anything else, sit in front of a tv and chuckle every once in a while.

People who have no friends, no colleagues and are lonely basement dwellers on the edge of suicide watch reactors to pretend that somebody wants to spend time with them watching cartoons or movies.

He's quite a nice guy, also he always makes a review after every episode and noteworthy scene.

This is like those crazy old ladies that view TV shopping channels like their best friends.

Stop sucking cock lowkey and tell us who he is already. You apologistic faggots are the worst kind or faggots.
Now to the thread topic. I masturbate to Bob's Burgers.

We all do that.

In model

Nope. No model sheets for this.

I refuse to watch Loud House. I refuse to believe it is anything but a shitty cartoon sitcom.

At one point, I wanted to go to the Ponyworld.

For context: This was during the initial rise of the brony phenomenon on halfchan. We're talking the first couple weeks/months, before the cancer became terminal.

At the time, I was working retail, in a mall at FUCKING GAMESTOP and it was one of the worst holiday seasons we'd ever had. The mall had extended hours til 11 on most days, 12pm on some, and the constant flood of shoppers was pure fucking insanity.

I was spiralling into an energy-drink-fueld suicidal depression and MLP, of all things, was keeping me going.

it's dead isnt' it

It's more like a kids' cartoon

Fuck if I know. I got out of that mess really early on. Once it h it Holla Forums and then reddit, there was no hope.

The same reason old people will give all their kids' inheritance to Nigerian scammers, telemarketers and cults; they're desperately lonely and fall for anyone who'll give them the impression that they're cared about.

First few times I watched this as a kid, I thought he was a woman.

I typed out a possible chronology for the X-Men just so I could better immerse myself in lesbian fanfiction.

>>>/mlp/

See
I couldn't possibly fathom any good reason for someone to be a brony at this point. It was a stupid joke in the first place, but everyone forgot that really quickly. Anyone who is still a brony now is a turbosperg beyond redemption.

I actually watched MLP up to season 4.
Season 3 was my favorite. I stopped watching it after I realized even I could've written better season 4.
No idea about 5 or 6 although I understand that 5 was better but 6 is shit even for bronies.

tbqh I was born in 1996 so by the time I started to understand cartoons by quality it was 2007.
And you can say that today SJW cartoons are shitty but they're definitely better than 2006-2009 bland tasteless products.
So I lost my hope in cartoons. I finally restarted watching cartoons thanks to MLP, I didn't knew if it was shit neither I cared it wasn't bland.
From then I've been moving forward.
I don't care I anyone likes MLP as long as you don't go saying is the best.

Look at this thread.

I never called myself a brony though.
Even as a kid I never liked myself to be called a fan of anything I like stuff but fan just sounds autistic to me.

I discovered my trap fetish when I was really young watching Pokemon where Ash had to dress up as a girl.

I don't understand, you say that like it's a bad thing

Wait it's not a girl?

ah fuck…

As a kid I was fapping to those exposed tits for so long…

What have I done

I like having a dash of romance in my action/adventure cartoons.

I almost got it when I was at summercamp.
Some brony almost indoctrinated me but luckily at the time I didn't really watch tv so I never really got into it.

I don't think I can be saved
I browse Holla Forums

Fuck that.
Romance is great well done.
I would like more romance in movies.

Even under Hasbro micromanaging?>>676665
Considering how she looks now, I don't know if she would have saved the series

I'm getting mixed signals here. Are you agreeing with me?

You should've just succumbed to the suicidal depression, ponyfag.

I love Jessica Drew concept, and feel attracted to her, but don't like her stories. I mean, Wolfman is kinda cliche, and Bendis is, well, Bendis.

Her powers are pretty cool. The whole reason I got interested in the Marvel universe was just to know her.

Also, i'm pretty gay, but I'll fuck that woman.

faggot