Ayy Lmao Race Creation

Use these pics to create your alien race. Then post about your race ITT and rate other user's races, form alliances, go to war, etc.

Here's my ayy lmao race. We are:

THE TRIBAL KALTYR RACE OF PLANET SIFRERITRE

Tundra/Forest mix (multi biome perk). We live on a planet of cold ice and groves. Where there is not ice there are trees and where there are not trees there is ice.

Mammals. Our race is smart, fast, strong, bipedal, and has horns. I also don't want to be reborn as a fucking plant or bug.

Anarchy. Our people are tribal and live scattered throughout our world. The harsh tundras made it impossible for our ancestors to live in societies of more than 100 - 150 people. As our species evolved we saw no benefit from abandoning our traditional tribal ways and living in larger communities. The Tundra tribes are more powerful and physically capable. In the forests the tribes are larger, but they are less physically adept. I am the leader of my nomadic tribe which is more physically capable than the forest peoples, but less so than the tundra peoples. There are 130 of us. Despite our tribal communities we are an advanced species and most tribes are on good terms with other tribes.

Telepathy - We have weak telepathic capabilities. Certain Tundra tribes have much more advanced telepathic abilities and use it as their primary form of communication. We evolved this trait due to the need to be in closer communication when out on the Tundra.
Multi-Biome Planet - Tundra and Forest
Resource Cache - Under the ice of the Tundras lies a great wealth of resources.
Heightened Senses - Our species can see in multiple spectrums of light.

Primitive - Our species is the most advanced of the neighboring planets. We have the technology to visit other planets, but it consumes a great deal of resources and time, and because our neighbors are more primitive than us we gain little by leaving our homeworld.

Laser Weaponry - The main weaponry of our species uses laser technology.
Shields - Our ships and mega station have shields to defend against space material like asteroids, space rocks, etc.
Mega Station - A small space station built as a combined effort between all our tribes in an effort to utilize space technology. It serves as an area for all tribes to escape to in case of a global emergency.
Nanotech - Our species uses nanotechnology, primarily as a form of healing technology.

0/10 this isn't a fun game were would rape your aliums with my aliums

Rape is not nice.

I actually really fucking like this. I'd probably go for humanoid hive mind.

What do you mean? It feels great.

So a human version of the Borg collective? Cool.

I'll take your word for it.

bump

please make ayy lmaos with me

Fine i'll make one even though i can't rape your people

Cant compute, try fixing details please.

Btw, robot is overkill, you can even craft 10/10 "human" bodies harem with an eternally hard cyborg pennis because why not.

Thank you. My people have tribes where the women are quite… submissive. If you would enjoy such a thing.

I did not make this. I just found it.

This game is "be like robots or die".

That's pretty OP actually. Nice.

i did yours, now you do mine

The rest is irrelevant, all perks but resources and allies would be avalaible with advanced tech. (3 points).

A galaxy is a town for 4 points, nice.

More development for free.

Free

3 points cause robots

23 left and this shit is overkill.

6 left for political, is this shit have sense just carpet bombing the empire and repopulate dead world with super machines.

Robots are pretty broken in this.

Fug

They are ok as bosses.

For the second:

Set-backs:

3 perks then:

Focuss on create a war scale economy using religion on humans and parasites to hunt down the separated rivals, i have 1000 years to get immortality and telepathy.

Plains and Forest multibiome. 3
My planet is dominated by lush forests of thick trees and rolling plains of long grass

Humanoid. Just standard humanoids bevause i like humans.

Republic

Allies x2 9

Allied with a reptialian race of a volvanic homeworld. They are governed by a dictatorship
Allied with an avian race of a jungle world. Goverened by a monarchy

Advanced tech 14

Empire 19

Shields 21
Ai 23
Plasma weapons 28
Cybernetics 33

I'm trying to create a story where the humanoids, avians, and reptiles were enslaved by an all powerful empire. As a result of the empire's sudden intrusion they became technologically advanced but are being mined of valuable resources and are slaughtered like cattle.