Your ID face

Post your face when ID's are still a thing.

Best emma is fine too.

ID CONTAINMENT / BEST EMMA / CELEB THREAD

Fucking flood detection too….. what the shit.

Bring back the r9k mutes to combat spam or block TOR.

b

e

s

­

and anti flooding is as BTFO as wordfilters

mmmmmmmm

­­

­­­

­

­

IDS STILL IMPLENTED?
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH kys shit BO

REMOVE ID

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

How can you spend your whole day crying about ids? Is shitposting and samefagging the only thing you have left?

Maybe it's time.

­

id's are dum fam. thanks for posting.

­ ­

­

­

­

­

­

­ ­

KEEP ID

And keep your knobby-kneed, flat-chested whore, too.

­

­

REMOVE ID

and take your cancerous gay and pony threads with you cock sucker.

­

­
­

­

­ ­

­ ­ ­

­ ­

­ ­

­

­

­
­

­ ­

­ ­

­

Why do we have ids?

Talk to newfag.

I think he did it for teh "lulz"

He was my favorite mod… he needs to esplain hisself imo

­

­

­

­

­ ­

­­­

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MAH PENIS PLS

FLOODED

­ ­

­ ­

It's SUCH a shame that she has AIDS

­ ­

­ ­ ­

­ ­

­

­

ewwww whats wrong with her nose>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>…

I'm going to bed but let's talk about this id shit.

I'm going to quote a fellow user because I feel like they said it best

==the spam we suffer most from is board sliding and ids wont hinder the board wiper or the necrobumper.
ids won't eliminate samefagging. calling out a samefag is part of ancient culture in these parts and not a problem.
and as for improving conversation by allowing anons to mass-filter posts by id, knowing this board for how it works suggests that -ur filtered cuck- will replace >>>/reddit/ as an insult and nothing more. the dissenters will be excluded from the conversation by the mob. a minority voice would see his free speech and the right to be heard impaired. how is that an improvement?==

>and as for improving conversation by allowing anons to mass-filter posts by id, knowing this board for how it works suggests that -ur filtered cuck- will replace >>>/reddit/ as an insult and nothing more. the dissenters will be excluded from the conversation by the mob. a minority voice would see his free speech and the right to be heard impaired. how is that an improvement?==

fail redtext

the spam we suffer most from is board sliding and ids wont hinder the board wiper or the necrobumper. ids won't eliminate samefagging. calling out a samefag is part of ancient culture in these parts and not a problem. and as for improving conversation by allowing anons to mass-filter posts by id, knowing this board for how it works suggests that -ur filtered cuck- will replace >>>/reddit/ as an insult and nothing more. the dissenters will be excluded from the conversation by the mob. a minority voice would see his free speech and the right to be heard impaired. how is that an improvement?

good! now go to bed, you tremendous fuck-up.

My! What a handsome young fellow!

>>>/sudo/20768

anyone think this is a good idea?

Too easy, won't offend anyone, no controversy, and more importantly, it would actually work well. This is Holla Forums and we can't have a BO engaging in that sort of common-sense behavior.