Are there any shoes that do comedy and drama well?

There are some shows that start as comedies and then change into dramas as they go on, I'm not as interested in those types of shows but you can point any that did well. Comedy-drama films are also welcome enough.

I'm a fucking moron

Yup but in answer to your question.
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air can sometimes pull it off. Not all the time.

Air Jordans

What does MASH have to do with that, being that it was neither?

The later seasons and Alan Alda getting full creative control made the show a drama. It has an infamous offputting finale that was 2deep4u levels of awkward.

New amazon show called Patriot does it very well.

The whole show was garbage. The laugh track was utterly out of place.

Scrubs

"Made" is a movie starring John Favreau and Vince Vaughan as a couple of very, very, low-level mob associates doing a job for somebody higher up. It's very low-key and well done, and it combines comedy with drama.

Wings
Cheers
Paul Blart: Mall Cop

this

The Sopranos had a good mix, I could mention Breaking Bad as well, on the same line, but it was more painful to watch.

I often see 4 lions given as an example of comedy drama done right but honestly i felt it was pretty boring.

That would be fair if I were claiming those are the best ever, knowing the existence of those shows and mentioning them as examples of some niche is not reddit.

I would have disagreed if I hadn't watched it with non British friends. I think you have to be on the right wave length to "get it". Or at least get some of the more subtle things that keep the movie going. It's rather dry and there are few laugh out loud moments but it's very funny.

I'm a canadian that saw it last year so I'm probably too out of place for it. There were some laughs and i felt a bit sad at the end but i didn't get a lot out of it.

Freaks & Geeks is an excellent show for both comedy and drama.

DUDE

I was sad at the end as well, but that probably because avril 14th is my crying in a corner song. I think you have to be as cucked as we are to muslims and their culture, I don't know, that's probably what I mean by wave length. The lead of the movie is a good actor. He was in Nightcrawler as well and does some rapping.

"created by Paul Feig and Judd Apatow"
Paul Feig, don't I know him for something, can't quite put my finger on it.

Actually looking at it now, I don't think I've seen so many gems on one coincidence before. Especially one that had such a short run.

Degenerate jew shit its was to appeal to fat coward hippies.

Shuddimpum reddilordrumpfle, yuma dund bumlobgle hurr

I know, I know. But don't let that put you off. It's genuinely one of the greatest TV shows of all time. I think the fact that it only got one season probably influenced a lot of the people involved to go in a much shittier direction down the line.

Here's the comedy apex of the movie so you don't have to bore yourself.