Saved Art Thread

```Post Your Best-saved Art```

Out of everything in this thread, I din't expect this.
Also every single other post is OP samefagging.

are you retarded? He is contributing to his own thread by posting stuff.
I swear to god we have been raided by a whole bunch of newfags.

But I'm the retard, sure.

I thought it was a pretty cool thread.

Just cause others dont want to contribute doesn't mean others dont like lurking the thread such as me. If you have such an issue with it then hide the thread and move on or better yet make your own thread that will satisfy your needs. OH wait that would require to much brain effort from an autistic little dipshit

It must be tiring to be you user

William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_(1825-1905)_

William-Adolphe Bouguereau (French: [buɡ(ə)ʁo]; November 30, 1825 – August 19, 1905) was a French academic painter and traditionalist. In his realistic genre paintings he used mythological themes, making modern interpretations of classical subjects, with an emphasis on the female human body.[1] During his life he enjoyed significant popularity in France and the United States, was given numerous official honors, and received top prices for his work.[2] As the quintessential salon painter of his generation, he was reviled by the Impressionist avant-garde.[2] By the early twentieth century, Bouguereau and his art fell out of favor with the public, due in part to changing tastes.[2] In the 1980s, a revival of interest in figure painting led to a rediscovery of Bouguereau and his work.[2] Throughout the course of his life, Bouguereau executed 822 known finished paintings, although the whereabouts of many are still unknown.[3]

Great Post user

John William Godward (9 August 1861 – 13 December 1922)
was an English painter from the end of the Neo-Classicist era. He was a protégé of Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema, but his style of painting fell out of favour with the arrival of painters such as Picasso. He committed suicide at the age of 61 and is said to have written in his suicide note that "the world is not big enough for myself and a Picasso".[1]

His already estranged family, who had disapproved of his becoming an artist, were ashamed of his suicide and burned his papers. No photographs of Godward are known to survive.

I've been looking for the murdered girl painting for a long time now. It is so strange. I clicked on this thread thinking I wish I could post that painting, and you actually posted it. Creepy. Do you remember the name of the poem that went with it?

It's good art you fuck bastard.

Thats just depressing, now art is shiting on a canvas.

Yeah I don't remember too.

it's called La Jeune Martyre, i cant find a poem to go along with it.

That's it for my Medieval folder.

European rock, Asians didn't know how to draw until they copied Africans.

LIBERTARIAN CITIES!

I like lovecraftian stuff

bumping this great art