Plan B

Alright, I'm not happy with the Pence nomination (Israel's assassination veto). I'm not happy with Trump cucking towards Israel.

But what do we do now?

We can't rely on one single plan to save the western civilization from the (((chosen people))) masters as well as their tools (mudslimes).

Does anyone have any other plan than just sticking their head in the sand and pretending that they haven't gotten to Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/172722-here-is-mike-pences-approval-rating
youtube.com/watch?v=IdhinuztGrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's like 50 other threads of this but I know you don't care, shill.

And can we get rid of these fucking kikes that are now protecting their second candidate?

So when is Hillary building a wall?

OH WAIT

Fuck off, Jew

>>>Holla Forums stay in there kike

I don't really see any other options other than a total Muslim takeover of the United States, mass slaughter of anyone White, or the US being pulled into a hellish war where the Negro-Jew-Republican forces of the US are totally crushed by a unified Euro-Russian force.

If White people start raising hell and actually attacking jews in this country, I'd probably change my tune, but for the most part they seem to have linked themselves up with jews. I don't really have much faith in America's shitskins, either, but at least their chaotic and untalented nature would lessen America's ability to be a global power.

So Trump is`t Uncle Adolf?

Ohw well, better vote hillary then

what do

So it's time to travel to Asia with a good white broad and to form a post-white holocaust survival community

GTFO SHILL WEVE KNOWN TRUMP WAS PRO ISRAEL FOR MONTHS

Probably. I just have little to no faith in White Americans at this point. They are so saturated in the tenets of the postwar order that the most "conservative" and "right wing" elements of society are for all intents and purposes ravenous bolsheviks on a perma-hunt for kulaks and Christians.

One of the problems with the domination over media is that any group not completely 14/88 gas the kikes nationalist on the extreme right is inevitably going to get pushed all the way back to the Left, including all the insanity of cultural marxism.

I don't think I've been this depressed since 2012.

Where have things gone so wrong?

Ohw well, just look how far we have come over the last year. Remember how we where just posting pictures of uncle Adolf? Now we actually have some of our issues discussed on the MSN, and the whole racewar ofc, and the discovery of Kek.

The future is bright user
KKK
KEK
KKK

This is a containment board.

Still a trillion times better than Shillary. Can you please stop spamming these threads?

You have to go back.

we build a wall you fucking shills

Pence just endorsed the terror-ban and wall on Hannity.
Immigration plan is still in effect.
Please continue to kvetch about arbitrary nonsense.

if it's a containment board, why do you anti-Trumpers consistently attempt to consensus crack and alter the culture? Wouldn't make much sense if we were just a garbage dump.

He also went out of his way to arbitrarily assert the necessity for our continued support of Israel. I don't know if you've noticed sir, but that's kind of the part people are hanging up about.

the next 6 months don't matter

start planning for what comes after

stockpiling guns, food, etc. prepare for a long war

Who gives a fuck? America First. All that matters right now is immigration and not turning into Europe.

you mean the guy who will possibly have the second highest office in the country is suddenly changing his tune because it could help get him a job?

tell me more

who gives a fuck what that neocon says on hannity - what is he going to say when (not if) trump gets assassinated or impeached? because that's what's going to matter

Yeah, not going to happen. Kill yourself.

how can you be america first and for financing israel at the same time?

Yes, keep bitching. It's funny to see your salt since Trump is not stumped in any capacity. You're fucking pathetic. Give up.
Get the fuck out of here. There should be a fucking age limit now.

Who said anything about financing Israel?

Exactly. There's not plan B. Trump is the best and only plan. It is the realization of an ongoing change, that will start with him and continue for many years later.

REMINDER THAT PENCE RECENTLY SAID THAT HE SUPPORTS TRUMP'S MUSLIM BAN AND WALL PLAN

There's memeing for a military coup. The anti-Trumpers could be doing that if they cared at all about doing something. They could just ignore the election cycle but why would they do that when people are talking about things they don't like?

REMINDER THAT HE ALSO CALLS ISRAEL "OUR MOST CHERISHED ALLY"

Yeah I don't know. I can't really discuss my plans because my plans may become extralegal. I don't see a legal path to resistance. At least not any I can do myself. We need a /namibia/ type meatspace organization and colonization plan and we know how much follow through we have for shit like that.

If elections could solve our problems they would make them illegal.

Don't ever put too much faith in any candidate. Trump may be marginally better than all other options, but it's still a kike puppet. Never forget that.

The real plan A was never Trump. It also cannot be discussed here Hi NSA guys, it's me again

Pick your battles, OP. I know everyone likes to focus on (((them))) and maybe (((they))) are the ones who encourage Muslim immigration, but Islam is a far greater threat and must be destroyed directly.

I'll worry if Trump backpeddles and goes full Islam apologist.

wow ok

Trump picked Pence because Indiana is right next to Ohio. Ohio is one of the three big swing states that will decide the election. Pence is known in Ohio and has a ground network that can easily extend to it

Kasich was probably the one he wanted more because he would guarantee Ohio, but Kasich said he wouldn't accept so Trump got a bland but well liked white guy from the next state over.

with all of the habbenings going on with mudslimes and shit I doubt that trump will go full Muslim apologist like obongo will, mexican apologist maybe, but not mudslime

No one here likes Pence, but we still need to vote for Trump unless you want Shillary to win.

I like Sessions too but Trump will need him in the senate to help kick asses into line. Trump will also easily carry Alabama by 15 or 20 points so Sessions doesnt bring much homestate help either.

Indiana hates Pence, what are you talking about?

Obviously over 50% doesnt hate him or he wouldnt be an elected official there mordecai

fuck it

He has like a 15% approval rating over there AFTER he was there for a while you fucking mongloid.

Back Trump, hope for the best. If he is killed we RAHOWA. Just do what BLM does, except as white people and do it a lot better. Cause chaos, take action, no more trying to spread the message or whatever the fuck. The people on the left and the masses of cucks aren't going to wake up. The people who are redpilled are about the maximum level of redpilled people there ever will be. People who seek truth find it on their own; and the people who don't just never will.

I think they're trying to re-estalish the containment of this board. They want everyone here paralyzed by the sight of a jew. If a jew is with 100 ft of anything, we are to lose our minds in fits of rage and continue to hide in our basements until Hitler is ressurected.

Sessions praised the Pence pick, which makes me think he didn't want the job without being rude and saying no because he's too polite. That said, I hate the Pence pick but it's obvious Trump was looking for a version of Ted Cruz that is not Ted Cruz to "unite the party".

This too. It's a political move but holy shit, Trump must love to live dangerously because he is assuring an assassination attempt by the jews now.

He has a 48% approval rating, and thats only because he backed an anti abortion law in Indiana that pissed off a bunch of feminist sluts.

bustle.com/articles/172722-here-is-mike-pences-approval-rating

(checked)

Divine trips of truth. Pic relevant.

Let's see how strong "The Wall" rhetoric is from Trump in the coming months. If it's strong, I would maybe vote for him still. If it's not, yeah right that wall is not happening, but more wars for kikes will be.

"Oh, whoops, we're in another new war now. No time for walls! S-Sorry!"

So speculation time.

Trump wants to be an honest Briney for peace in middle East. He says he is going to start a Israel commission or whatever, and then elected a goodest goy. Makes me think he is leading out mitigation ahead of time for if he really really pisses off the kikes. How? Probably by axing monetary relationships with Israel and the Saudis. Pushing for a humanitarian ends to the Israeli Palestinian conflict plus nuclear disarmament and laying guilt into them the entire time. But look guys, I'm on your side. Now do what I want or else, because I'm your friend, friend. You wouldn't want to upset Ivanka and her nice Jewish family.

Threads like this are just proof that Holla Forums is full of retarded children.

There's no "maybe" about it, and jews will always be the primary threat.

Do you really expect an Israel-firster like Pence to go against Muslims who are actually problem? His focus will be on Iran, Syria, etc.

I think you are thinking like a quadriplegic, paranoid jew, teenager straight from 3 hours of holocaust education at Hebrew school . No grown man(has a job and somewhat has his shit together/takes care of himself and socially capable) here gets "freaked out" by an ordinary-run of the mill "Joe Jew" on the street…I can't speak for IRL autists and teenagers though.

Nice.

Damn, really? I think I can trust Trump still, but I know I can trust Sessions. Got a source for that?

People who push
are also people who think we act that way with regard to jews. It is also how a subset of (((people))) would like us to act. You do have to get into the head of the hebrew school graduate if only to know that's somewhere you really don't want to be.

The Israel shit is realpolitik lip service. We haven't moved the Overton Window far enough to the right to abandon Israel completely…yet

I just watched the Hannity interview, Pence came out against amnesty so I don't know what that other user was bitching about. The guy seems like a yes-man more than anything else, not a great pick but he's not going to be causing problems for Trump. I think it's fine.

listen again, his view is the same as 06, he wants to deport the spics then let them all back in as "guest workers"

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer… :)

That's what 90% of what this board will say to justify and bury the fact their 'savior' is another goyim to satisfy the golem jew

Doesn't matter what he wants, he knows his place as a yes-man and knows full well that he has to fall in line with Trump's agenda. Pence hasn't changed Trump's policies one dot, but instead Trump dragged him way over to the right.

Nah I'll just filter you and vote for the only option that will build a wall and deport 12 million non-whites

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The main concern is fixing the demographics situation.

If all we do is "wait for Hitler", there will be no White America left to fight for.

that's true, i guess now we just have to have faith in trump's judgement

trump must have convinced pence to support his muslim ban because he disavowed his tweet from last year

You should probably learn to read m8.

sage kikes like you and vote for Trump because having a wall is better than not having a wall.

Bill explains it pretty well

This is a blue pill that I continuously see on Holla Forums.

both are equal threats, Islam being more immediate

taking down 1 top jew like Soros would benefit more than a fucking wall ever will

I remember saying this last month in a Trump thread, I was shot down as a shill and despite my efforts to tell people that I did (and still do) like Trump - putting all your eggs in one basket is a fucking idiotic thing to do. I believe I used the word contingency a lot, if anyone wants to go looking.

Either way, well done you psychotic cucks! Your fear of Jewish infiltrators led to the temporary creation of an echo chamber, it's almost as if that's what they wanted all along.

mudshits are dumb animals who are nothing without their big nosed enablers.

good analysis, if trump can win ohio, pennsylvania and florida he's got it in the bag

And which presidential candidate is going to take Soros down?

Stop participating in the electoral system, get married to a white woman, have lots of children and raise them with healthy set of values.

None. Trump is a philo-semite who has jewish family and among his best pals are uberkikes like Carl Icahn

The only other option is to voting hillary into office on the expectation she's so untenable that America breaks apart with secession.

Still is another Zio-Cuck.

Nothing is an equal threat to that of the jew.

and why is that? do sandniggers control our banks, media and government?

removing one heeb will do more good than removing a million spics

And, again, which presidential candidate is going to remove that heeb? Hillary?

Better a million spics removed than neither spic or heeb removed.

Sure, vote for him. But don't expect me to think of him as anymore than controlled opposition.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdhinuztGrw

that subreddit was banning people today for being concerned about pence and daring to question trump's decision

this has been a wake up call to me and lots of others about how much of an echo chamber this is turning into - both sides crucify for wrongthink

I'm convinced r/the_donald is controlled by the Trump campaign

Your opinion is just another opinion in a sea of opinions, user.

Fuck off. Do you take us for retards?

Its not about Trump. He was never really going to be our saviour. He just has several positions that are in accord with our beliefs and he has shifted the public discourse right ward.
Its about shifting the public slowly in the direction we want. When millions of wetbacks are sent back normies will notice how nice it is and start wondering why we don't send others back too.
After a Trump presidency right wing positions that seem to far outside the mainstream will be acceptable.

Remember, 20 years ago everyone thought grown men in little girl's bathrooms would be absurd but the left pushed the discourse bit by bit to the left until it was not absurd. Trump is pushing the narrative back right ward and that is why you must vote for him.
Look at the long term picture. Trump is just a stepping stone to a true nationalist candidate in future elections.

Well Congratulations United States of Israel Slaves I guess. You had a chance and you blew it.

Make America Jewish Again

Good. The sooner the civil war starts the better. Every day the demographics become worse for white survival.

I agree with you, but 90% of Holla Forums unironically believe he is a closet kike remover

The only retards are the ones who still think Pence wasn't a complete cave job and the end of Trump as a candidate running his own campaign.

It's RNC Judaism from here on in. Shut the fuck up about Hilary you kike it has nothing to do with it.

Please, before Trump had taken over this board we knew he probably wasn't the savior people wanted. But even then we don't get Hillary and we at least get butthurt from it. America is on the way down anyway, this is merely a last attempt and if it fails then America couldn't be saved anyway. But I will continue to vote Trump because I rather not have that fucker Hillary in office in anyway.

Ok..

So much this. It's been sickening to watch how even mods removed threads that wanted an honest discussion about Trump.

I do accept the fact that Trump is the best shot the US has. But his love for Israel has never been a secret and always worrying. His own daughter is a convert for fucks sake. We could live with that as it's still better than nothing. This VP pick puts it all in an even more worrying perspective.

Trump will not do half the shit he says he's going to do. Trump will not stop being an Israeli lapdog the same way no other US president has been in recent memory.

Although I still hope that Trump wins as it's better than nothing there's no secret that the US is as fucked with or without the wall as long as it allows Israel to dictate its policies.

As a non American I really want an anti-Israeli president as the fact is, that whether we like it or not in Europe, what happens in the US is mirrored here. Sadly Trump isn't that. But at least he'll hopefully put an end to political correctness.

As a non American I'm also baffled how a minute spec on the map that is Israel manages to be a key issue in the elections of a massive country as the US. If a presidential candidate in my country started to talk about his support for other countries he'd never get elected.

Sadly I cannot but laugh at the reality. Somewhere in all this mess I find immense comedy in seeing all these fools get hit in the face with Trumps jew loving self. The same way I cannot but laugh at the British who are celebrating Nigel and UKIP who openly have said the want to prioritise Common Wealth Immigration over European immigration. The British just voted to kick the Poles out and import even more shit skins.

How so many who should be "redpilled" can be so fucking naive and stupid is beyond me.

Hey you retarded fucking #trumpmissiles I voted for Trump in the primary and I still think we should vote for him in the election but if you think he gives a shit about us or our ideals you're an utter retard. I'm not saying to vote for Hillary but we need to start focusing on our agenda and stop worshipping Trump like he's going to fix western civilization. He's making it more and more clear that the wall is pretty much the only useful thing he's going to do for us at this point.

You moron that's why we don't want to "continue to support Israel", because it's against America's interests to do so.

That's not very wise. Nobody cares about being anti-something when one looks around and sees that 9/10 others don't even care about their own.

As a non-American your opinion does not fucking count.
Fix your own country before telling us how to run ours.

The thing is even if he was just neutral on Israel it would have been huge, but it looks like he's even more sold out on Israel than the other candidates we assumed were.

Trump caved, he choked. This is not going to be a pleasant election.

This. He needs to call out the kikes and end their grasp of the US

Whiny little things, aren't you? But your opinions are very boring…

If he says anything bluntly anti Israel the rupublicucks won't vote for him. 4D chess.

nice digits, but how long does it take for you fucks to understand that hatechan is and almost always was compromised.

There is a fucking datamining freemanson at the top, muslim as BO and lots of shitty mods. It happens to every site once it becames more popular, honestly it is a suprise how much it is allowed to happen in compromised place just to keep people contained there instead of letting them spread without control.

We all need to understand this when making game theories.
You can't believe mods, BO or site owner, so if something is happening, it probably has a reason.

No reason why Trump couldn't pay for his internet campaing on alternative sites since he would not gain support in the normal places

Is Hillary better candidate? Hell no, maybye if she could really fed up everyone and people would see her as a common enemy without staying cucked but that won't happen

Is Trump good candidate? Hell no, he might built a wall and remove as spics, but if Trump is NWO and if Putin is NWO too which is very probably, this could be just good old bait and switch on NWO global police state.

So what to do? Voting Trump will probably buy us more time than voting Hillary, but even with that you all need to get seriously into technology, learning opsec, what can deep/dark nets be used for, etc. Because from now on, it will be where the war moves to, since everyone still using clearnet for shit like Holla Forums will be removed under one of the new "antiterrorism" laws

Buckle up Holla Forumsacks, it's gonna get harder from now on, don't lose hope and keep trying twice as hard at whatever you are doing

B-But Trump is just faking to trick the establishment and seize power so he can gas the kikes, right Holla Forums?

We kick out the Trump shills and withdraw our support while reaching out to Trump supporters to pull them further to the right using the same rhetoric.

Fuck off, cunt

fuck off kike. were not happy about trumps choice but remember were voting for TRUMP to be president NOT pence.

All they have to do is kill Trump and you'll get Pence

Hi kike

The West must fall before it can Rise.

There is no other way.

He didn't cave, or choke. He's been adamantly pro-Israel since well before this election even took place. The only things that is happening now is that you are finally admitting it to yourself. The evidence has been all around you, you have just refused to accept it until now.

Just look at this post I made from exactly one year and one day ago. I tried telling you guys, but all you wanted to do was call me a shill and jump onto the Trump train.

FEELING SMUG AS FUCK

Don't expect to see him at parades in a fucking cadillac convertible

By the way gents. No joke, just had my IP banned from the entire site. Not even just this board, which it's been permanently banned from for months now, but from all of Holla Forums. I can't access the site at all anymore except through proxies.

WEW

Nothing fucky going on there gents. No sir, not at all.

Never mind, apparently I'm just a faggot and the site is still just a massive piece of shit.

Ok, accepting that Trump is a kike shill, what would be your plan? Not vote? Vote for the bigger shill?

they want you to let your country collapse so it can be a cautionary tale to whatever eurocucked nation they are from. if they aren't jews, it's pure "I'M TAKING YOU DOWN WITH ME" from Eurocucks beyond hope. I dont see this rhetoric coming from any actual American. What the fuck though. Gotta stop bumping this shit.

They gotta be shills. Surely everyone of us understands that Trump is merely a vehicle for us to magnify our memes.

Kike shill or not, like Zyklon Ben we will meme Trump into our image.

Fuck man, I went to bed thinking i'd wake up and feel better about this bullshit. Now i'm awake and i'm STILL fucking outraged and disgusted. Part of me still doesn't want to believe this is real. I am extremely demoralized. With this piece of shit Pence as VP, all the magic is gone. Trump just feels like a "normal" candidate now.

WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR?

Gritting your teeth and being able to live with it for the sake of a huge promotion and understanding why it's the necessary and basic first step and a central issue are entirely different

/thread

As the OP is a CTR shill, let me say this this is not directed at liberal shills, it's directed at any "real" posters that might be fooled by this line of thinking.

Trump isn't perfect, but he's far better than Hillary. Now before you freak the fuck out: Policy, jewish ties, and "true motives" have literally nothing to do with it whatsoever. The fact is, Trump is igniting nationalism and getting people to question the media and start taking redpills. He's making it okay to speak out against political correctness and liberalism. He's also ousting the left as pro-ruling-class pro-totalitarianism scum.

This puts us in a much better position going forward. As Trump has spread his message throughout the country, people have generally become FAR more receptive to redpills. I work with people who just one year ago were neocon pussies, but who are now able to (sheepishly) discuss how democrats are using immigration to control voting demographics and how the US is protecting/arming ISIS.

The fact is that every democrat and republican candidate for the past 100+ years has been a kike puppet, every D/R candidate will be a kike puppet forever, and there will literally never be a 3rd party due to how US elections work. Welcome to the real world. If you weren't born into the ruling class, the world of politics is not for you, and politicians will not work to benefit you. Whatever policy they claim that they will implement will always be exclusively to the benefit of the ruling class, not the little people. All that the little people have left to go on is the tangible effect that the candidate has on the spirit and morale of the country. Deal with it.

trump never was plan a to begin with

in my view, we're the plan a
by fighting for whats right, redpilling people and occupying relevant positions in society we're doing our mission

btw, i like trump and i like everyone who'll buy us more time

B-BUT GUYS… TRUMP IS A GOOD GUY I SWEAR *HYPE HYPE HYPE*
OH WAIT HES WITH THE JEWS? NO ONE TOLD ME………………………………………………………….. OH WELL GO TRUMP

Great point, you've literally just convinced me to vote for Hillary will your post.

If it's the same discussion as a thousand times before, then it's shilling and you'll be called out for being a shill as many times as necessary.

This is political tactics/theatre and has been for since always. This particular group has been active since the 80' when the born-agains started voting with Reagan.
Evangelicals are a major voting block that are Israel cucks. EVERY REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE HAS TO GIVE CONCESSIONS TO THEM. Both Bushes did, McCain and Romney. And Trump has to have them on his side until the elections. Then he can fuck them over. Pence is a signal to them that he is a godly man since a New Yorker is considered degenerate in the South..

This way Trump solidifies the grip over the Republicans and the South and unifies them. IT'S BECOUSE HE WANTS BROAD SUPPORT. In a couple of months one of the biggest financial depressions will hit and many wars can start in his term.
That's why he is courting even democrats.
Yeah a general would be nice. But he's not a politician. And Sessions has an important seat to take. Yeah Göring would be nice.

A VP is a yes man and good as a assasination fallback guy. Pence has little influence over policy.
But in my opinion if the ZOG wanted him dead he would already be. I'm very doubtful that a guy like Trump doesn't have a dead man's switch.
Remember that the FBI guy said that Trump has Hillary's file from the server. He calculated all options and has many ways to win.

You guys are thinking like a typical millenial does. You have to have it NOW and you have to have it ALL. Trump is playing classical politics to get as much support as he can. You guys are not used to it since many of you started following politics after 2000 when all shit hit the fan and Bush went full 1984.

Tl;dr You've got to be patient. OR do you want to go the King Nigger/Hillary way and try to force your shit through?

dude, you made 3 posts prior to this entry-tier "just got here to comment, goys" bullshit.
We have IDs
stop being stupid.
WE DESERVE a better class of shill.
We really deserve better.

why do the retards thinks when youre pointing out Trump is a jew ki,ke; youre automatically FOR hillary?

BOTH SIDES ARE THE SIDE
fucking dumbass motherfucking shill
kill yourself

kill yourself
The salt when you've failed again. Maybe you'll stump him at the RNC. Maybe your precious pet niggers will kill him.