Big lulz is a coming

Get out there and encourage people to punch Nazis,, and remember everyone you disagree with is a Nazi. Street brawls everywhere by summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/anti-fascist-activists-are-fighting-the-alt-right-in-the-streets/
identityevropa.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What? No Bumps? Everyone in America hates everyone else. encourage this.. Let the world burn for our amusement.

We are so close.

I don't want to encourage the stupidity of your average moron. Were already sitting at dangerous levels of stupidity.

We're reaching levels of autism we never thought possible. Top kek. Let the normies fight.

Why don't you want the world to burn, Herr user?

Because I am in no rush to live in Mad Max's future.

There's barely any brotherhood at all in America, fucking mistake like Brazil

thenation.com/article/anti-fascist-activists-are-fighting-the-alt-right-in-the-streets/

Calls to violence abound. Spread them. Let's watch the cities burn and be comfy in the warm glow.

make a clean image of that and we can spread it. if we used the botnets heavily we could spread a single image around the entire world in a few days.

These are heady days my friend. never been a better time to be a social engineer.

Yes indeed, it will be big lulz when antifa are getting shot in the street for picking on the wrong person.

I know.

and then antifa will step up their game and shoot someone too.

We need more Dylans. That would get liberals punching people they disagree with. Someone should shoot up an event with BLM and anti-trump protestors, they could get the high score and the boys in blue would be conveniently delayed because they hate niggers and liberals.

They won't, because they're nogunz cucks.

But if they do, they will be charged because they are the ones who always start the fights.

then their whole org becomes a terrorist group for planning a political murder. unlike the right wing where all the shootings are self-defense or lone wolf, the commie groups view violence as a social activity. most of their soldiers would quit when the guns are out, while most of ours are waiting for the shooting to start before they join in. what I'm saying is that their tactics put them at odds with rule of law, while ours don't. don't join a gang, join the cops and make that your gang. entryism works.

what do you think will happen when it comes out that the "people" running the EU are funding a communist terrorist group in the USA?

don't be the first to strike, be the last. the "by any means necessary" thinking is what created communists in the first place. there's a communist group literally named that, they more often go by BAMN

sure about that?

nazis watch out

I don't think that whore's pants are very proletariet. Why can't leftists ever dress themselves?

why the nazi hate? hitler did nothing wrong :\

Are those real rifles? Why are they so small? Those aren't big guys, so how do the guns look so small?

That's the spirit! Now make a sign that says that and go to a college campus.

For you.

i don't want to get punched and expelled

by your mother in the anus

Then double-dog dare a Holla Forumslack into doing it for the lulz.

Just sneak out very early in the warning and put up some Stop White Genocide with wheat paste and watch frantic libs break their finger nails trying to scratch them down.

There is only One solution… the Final solution, to the worlds' nigger problem

Something tells me they aren't expecting violence. Those pants aren't very tacticool.

or do an anti government poster with lots of boiler plate and then bury hitler quotes in the boiler plate. talk about an advanced vegetarian thinker who loved animals and gave up all of his land and earthy holdings during his life time. a double trigger.

That's the spirit. Now join this group. Invite them to your college campus. Post their flyers. and watch the insanity. We can destroy this world if we embolden these people to come out and encourage the SJW to violence. identityevropa.com/