Hide I.Ds

Admin, please keep IDs, it'll cut down on shitposting tremendously.

Also, instruct users to hide I.Ds if they're so triggered about it…

you have a problem with shitposting? you dont belong here. OUT

REMOVE ID

cry more bitch

ids will be your downfall

OP has no clue what he's talking about

It's ONLY been shitposting and spam since it's been enabled, and OP doesn't have shit to back up his claims of IDs working magic on filtering shitposts

Don't feed the troll

fuck you

It works for Holla Forums

How so? Hasn't Holla Forums always had IDs? IDs definitely don't help any on halfshit.

pol is a hugbox and their is no funposting. Thanks for making our point for us. LEAVE

Don't agree with what i'm saying? Then use the fucking filter and stop whining.

Now, I can filter ponyfags and pedos.

Based Admin!

Nah bitch only normies with thin skin filter people they dont like and pretend they dont exist. You belong on one of the normie sites friend.

4 c h a n blocks proxies, of all types, by default. This makes it WAAAY harder to shitpost because a ban becomes harder to evade.

I like this form of Holla Forums and so will you once you stop acting like newfags and special snowflakes.

REMOVE IDS

REMOVE ID

Stay mad or filter.

you see everyone this is the type of faggot trying to advocate for ids. "Get with the program cause i like it so should you".

REMOVE ID

Maybe we would take you more seriously if it looked like it was more people against us and not just 1 person that we now know is a pedo for the rest of the thread.

IP change when?

How do you know I'm a pedo?

MP4 must be made up of one H264 and one AAC stream only.

Nobody just has those images saved.

because you're attracted to little girls

remove ids

not my fault, so it counts as POCD, therefore meaning that I am not a pedo

remove id

just because little faggots like you want to be anonymous for no good reason, its not like someones going to try and remember your goddamn id. Itll probably just make the mods job easier.
Also, theres a lot of spam BECAUSE of the ids because its change. if we give it time, the spam and shitposting will go away eventually.

tl;dr DEAL WITH IT F A G G O T S