PENCE THREAD 2 - THE STUMPENING

Trump just announced that he has selected neocon kike puppet Mike Pence as his VP.

Is the alt-right finally breaking up with Teflon Don?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee
vdare.com/articles/congressman-mike-pence-and-the-amnesty-lobby
twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/753764357255770112
ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
reddit.com
archive.is/xOFl4
gruntworks11b.com/war-room/the-battle-of-athens-tn/
littlesis.org/
archive.is/Opub2
alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/trump-v-west-americas-destiny.388327/
blog.dilbert.com/post/147342251861/trumps-glide-path
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_03n-FAIR.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_2007-HR997.htm
constitution.org/mil/tn/batathen.htm
archive.is/RvFrR
thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/22720-global-warming-satellite-data-gets-suspicious-makeover
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee

It doesn't even matter, Pence won't do shit, what has Joe Biden done? How did Joe Biden affect the outcome of the 2008 election?

Did you not learn a thing from JFK?

the only way it could possibly matter at all is if (((they))) kill trump

Yep. Makes you wonder how the Tres Schizoaffectives can't realize this simple truth.

Cmon now anons, yes, its a shit pick, and yes, there were better picks in your fantasy election, but ultimately picking Pence is just the safe bet, nothing too advantageous to the cause, but nothing too outrageously awful, and in the end the VP pick hasn't decided the election, in the history of our country, ever.

Borders Open Muslims Welcome
t. Mike Pence

found this, how accurate is this?
it doesn't look THAT bad

Biden has saved Obongo's ass several times. Remember, Kang is at the end of the day, just another nigger that makes really stupid choices.

I still vehomently belive that this would be apart of a trump master plan to ruse the media into following rumors. And maybe even dig out the (((moles))) in his campaign

How do you know he hasn't changed his mind in the last year and became red pilled?

Trump changed his mind since the early 2000s. People aren't static like that. No one comes out of the womb goosestepping.

Maybe Trump showed him the truth. Maybe there's a reason Trump can trust him.

Wow, people who disagree with pence are just schitzophrenic? Wow, I agree israel is white and we should defend her to the last drop of yankee blood.

How so? How is this any safer that picking, say Christie, Carson or Sessions?

or this was just a clever ruse.

vdare.com/articles/congressman-mike-pence-and-the-amnesty-lobby

pay no attention to the details goy
Kikes are busy verbally masturbating all over Holla Forums

I read Krieble as "kikeable"

ALL OF YOU BETTER BE ARMED AND PREPARED

If the unthinkable happens, be prepared to think.

lets see, no to obamacare, pro wall-ish, no to wall street bailouts, yes to required ID to vote, voted to end anchor babies.

his stance on the TPP is real bad though, I wonder how his views changed, if Pence is gonna reafirm his support to TPP

nice try

And you'd be right user

seems like Trump sold out to the kikes like Reagan, but it's either him or Killary so we don't have a choice really, there is a chance he may change things but that seems less likely by the minute, VOTE TRUMP but don't raise your hopes too much.

Most of it is True. But, He is a "Moral Majority" kind of Republican and that is going to drive away a lot of voters. Not to mention the fact that he is hated in his home state and in several other Rust Belt states. Trump probably just lost the election.

Cristie: Bridge Scandal, also a major faggot outside of that

Carson: Holla Forums sees him as he actually is, but because of the leftist news outlets, the general public sees him as a sleepy, bumbling buffoon

Sessions: A better pick, but just didn't make it to his short list, just because Holla Forums likes a candidate doesn't mean Trump necessarily does

Bullshit. He is beyong good goy on Israel, favors amnesty (run by corporations rather than the government no less) and favors the TPP which will open our borders and sell out our sovereignty to corporations. And in addition the issue he's supposed to be so great on, social conservatism, he cucked out on when the left pressured him on it, causing him to revise his law to protect christian businesses and strip it of all its actual protections making it nothing but a fluff piece. He's a cuckservative through and through, the worst kind, and Trump spit in the face of the base that loved him and got him where he is by picking him. The fact he did it to appease the RNC is even more despicable, so much for big bad Trump, caving in to this pressure doesn't give me any confidence in how well he'll handle pressure once elected. And of course if he gets too annoying for them, Pence is a perfect replacement. All in all, shit, shit pick.

That's JIDF copypasta that actually lies about his positions.

Get out shill/newfag

Should have been Sessions he's the type of man cucks are afraid to slam, subconciously.

I didn't realize the summer retardation was that bad over here

The shills are out in full force right now trying to get people to dump Trump and calling those of us still voting for him the shills.

Trump is literally the only choice this election. Yes, Sessions would have been better, but even with Pence Trump is better than the rest.

This.

I'm not void of hope, but I'm losing it.

Keep voting Trump, but don't expect so much, if this shit continues.

Yes goy, pence is a real american natioanlist like us Holla Forumsonials :^) You're just a hillary voter if you disagree.

BERNIE OR BUST

Carson has no good qualities other than being able to woo lolbergicucks

Yes and the general public either doesn't know who Pence is or they think he's incopent. And the (((media))) already has stores upon stores of ammunation to fire at Pence.

Who is John McCain

Biden's been the real president these part 8 years. To some extent, the same for the previous VP, Cheney.

He could dump him today tbh
After the election Pence would have to step down and then it would go to the next in line, Speaker of the house I think.

During a second term run Trump could pick a different VP also but it's unlikely. Pence would need to pull out "on his own" so Trump doesn't loose face but if there was a big enough shit storm over Pence that could possibly happen

How difficult is it to replace a VP once elected?

I think its time to dump him after the election lads.

No you faggot. The shills have seen the fact that their pence shilling wasn't working, and now are attempting to spoil anti-pence with "TRUMPCUCK LEL" nonsense.

Who is hillary clinton

guys
HE WANTS TO END TERRORISM FOR WESTERN CIVILIZATION, LOOK AT THIS

twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/753764357255770112

here

Some people don't realise Joe Biden influence, fucking retarded.

He got Obama re-elected, he is liked by friends and foes, Media likes him and Normies like him.

People care about VP picks.
Don't forget JFK

REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS KILL

Timeline:
- #NeverTrump create motion to unbind delegates, potentially handing victory against Trump at RNC
- RNC decides to vote on it…
Simultaneously:
- Leaks confirm Mike Pence as running mate
- The #NeverTrump bid is defeated
- Trumps sets up Israel-first policy board
- Then Trump confirms the nomination of running mate himself the next day

THIS IS FULL SCALE KIKE CUCKING
WE ARE ALL CUCKOLDS NOW
POST YOUR CUCK SHEDS

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/

i see a lot of people criticizing him but, except for copy/pasta ones, nobody is saying "VOTE HILLARY!", i will vote for him but he is clearly not the chosen one and it's getting clear that he is no different from other Jew lover politicians, but there still a small hope while KILLARY is certain doom.

yes. I've been to normalfag sites like AH. They treat him like a sort of jesus figure.

hmm…

Again user, point out a time that a VP lost an election for a candidate, and even if you still hold to the Mccain analogy, Pence is nowhere near as vibrant, loud, or annoying as Palin was, worst case scenario he sits in the corner like a good little goy while Trump takes the front seat

Pence is one of the worst governors in the nation, up there with Walker, Rauner, and LePage. Republicucks can't produce a good governor if their lives depended on it.

He sure as hell isn't as bad a choice as Palin, but this is just retarded. Look forward to President Hillary come November.

There is so much shilling going on here it's ridiculous. Faggots are blatantly lying about Pence not being an open borders pro-TPP cuck. I'm still going to vote for Trump but some of you guys need to wake the fuck up and realize Trump is nothing more than a vehicle for our views, not our savior. If you want any real change you're going to have to actually work for it yourself nobody is going to come and save us and Trump getting more comfortable with the establishment is evidence of that.

wrong, he's the most redpilled Republican including Trump

Commit suicide.

Here's your (You) :^)

Holy shit look at those trips. Pence picked up the phone and bent for Trump, thats probably what happened here. if he felt so strongly about his convictions he could have turned it down.

10 PRINT "WHO DO WE VOTE FOR THEN"
20 GOTO 10

Some were in the previous threads.

If he is a globalist, then he'll be a powerless VP for 8 years and never anything else.
So what?

Im not seeing how he can dump him… Trump being able to dump pence and not lose too much face for making a decision and then taking it back would require that he had planned for this all along.

He could be angling to make the (((them))) trip themselves up over him picking pence making (((them))) look bad and him look good when he picks someone else. But god thats a longshot.

Reported for kike shill.

Friendly reminder that these "literally posts" are 2014 cuckchan memes, all whoposters are cancer

People here don't even remember how Biden wrecked Ryan in those debates in 2012. Biden has always been part of the reason Obama had such a strong ticket, the VP absolutely influences the overall strength of your campaign, or weakens it. This pick is so bad on so many levels it disgusts me.

one could dream but, is he too out of touched/bought for, or could be possibly become more red-pilled under Trump guidance?

the so what is if the kikes kill trump a globalist would be first in line to take his place.

JFK

noice

All this Pence shit is 90% shilling. Those who hate Trump know how to crank Holla Forums up into a frenzy. Could Trump pick a better VP? Probably, but remember that VP's do literally nothing once you have your government in place. A boring one like Pence isn't exciting, which allows Trump to continue being in the spotlight.

Shills can Holla Forums to shit their pants over this. Wait for them to clock out for the day and in the meantime consider the broad picture.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT NO NO NO

That just means he's pro-Israel, especially in coordination with the OP.

That image you posted is cherry-picked bullshit, likely made by a cuckservative or a Jew.

It's a fucking Jeopardy meme you cunt, I think that predates cuck-chan

Palin was more popular than McCain. That faggot lost because

1. He seriously expected Latino support lol. He was butthurt about it after the election.

2. He'd been a giant #1 Cuck "maverick" for so long that he kept up the habit on the campaign. Vicious attacks on allies. Better not actually ever attack Obama though.

(checked)
Yeah, I heard someone put it as it's now cool and popular to support Trump's political stance, cuckservatives used to think it was cool and popular to be practical liberal SJW cucks but Trump is shifting that, and everyone is going to start shifting to the right with the overton window and soon it'll be a normal reasonable thing to want a wall and to deport Muslims and spics.

You guys can't trust a highly successful man like Trump on his VP choice

Are you really Trump supporters?

Ignoring the obvious assassination angle, the less obvious angle is that we are essentially putting a Paul Ryan-esque guy in the white house who will second guess Trump at every turn. There will be endless heat for Trump because of 'disagreement from his own VP' whenever Trump tries to do anything uncucky. It puts downward pressure on issues we care about retard.

Trump cannot be killed.
He will accomplish his holy mission, a task laid out by forces more powerful than God himself.

You worry over nothing.

go back to reddit already.

Ok fuckwits, pay attention Im not repeating myself. Look at pic related, what state that is right next to Indiana is a crucial swing state? Thats right, Ohio. Kucksich already said he wouldnt be Trump's VP so they found a bland white guy from a nearby state who is popular to try to influence Ohio. Thats the strategy behind the pick. Shillery is picking some democrat from Virginia to try to influence that state. This was Trump's counter.

What would be the best case is Pence is universally hated by the Trump base and Pence is the forced to "have a talk with his family and God, and I have decided to remove my name frome the ticket for (insert lame reason here)"

Friendly reminded that posts complaining about memes are cancer.

Friendly reminded that whos is is as much a meme as millhouse is

You're forgetting that Romney was a lost cause to begin with, it wasn't Ryan getting BTFO'D in the debates that lost the Romney campaign, it was Romney being an incompotent faggot that lost the campaign

I really don't know who's worse here.

Voted YES on expanding services for offenders' re-entry into society.
H.R.1593: Second Chance Act of 2007: Community Safety Through Recidivism Prevention or the Second Chance Act (Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass). To reauthorize the grant program for reentry of offenders into the community in the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, and to improve reentry planning and implementation.
Proponents support voting YES because:

Rep. CONYERS: Some 650,000 men and women are leaving the Federal and State prisons each year. While the vast majority of the prisoners are committed to abiding by the law and becoming productive members of society, they often encounter the same pressures & temptations that they faced before prison. More than two-thirds of them are arrested for new crimes within 3 years of their release. This exacts a terrible cost in financial terms as well as in human terms. The Second Chance Act will help provide these men and women with the training, counseling and other support needed to help them obtain & hold steady jobs; to kick their drug and alcohol habits; rebuild their families; and deal with the many other challenges that they face in their efforts to successfully rejoin society.

Opponents recommend voting NO because:

Rep. GOHMERT: The programs that are sought to be renewed are ones we don't have information on how successful they were. I can tell you from my days as a judge, there was some anecdotal evidence that it looked like faith-based programs did a better job of dramatically reducing recidivism. In addition:
•There are some provisions that allow for too much administration. That is going to build a bigger bureaucracy.
•Dismissing all charges if someone completes drug rehab under another provision I think is outrageous. You are going to remove the hammer that would allow you to keep people in line?
•We also have a provision to teach inmates how they can go about getting the most welfare before they leave prison and go out on their own.

Reference: Second Chance Act; Bill HR1593 ; vote number 2007-1083 on Nov 13, 2007

Reduce recidivism by giving offenders a Second Chance.
Pence co-sponsored reducing recidivism by giving offenders a Second Chance

Recidivism Reduction and Second Chance Act of 2007•Amends the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 to expand provisions for adult and juvenile offender state and local reentry demonstration projects to provide expanded services to offenders and their families for reentry into society.
•Directs the Attorney General to award grants for:1.state and local reentry courts;
2.Comprehensive and Continuous Offender Reentry Task Forces;
3.pharmacological drug treatment services to incarcerated offenders;
4.technology career training for offenders;
5.mentoring services for reintegrating offenders into the community;
6.pharmacological drug treatment services to incarcerated offenders;
7.prison-based family treatment programs for incarcerated parents of minor children; and
8.a study of parole or post-incarceration supervision violations and revocations.

Legislative Outcome: Became Public Law No: 110-199.

What in his post triggered you exactly?

Simple, destroy his cult of personality but ensure he has just enough to win. Disarming him and avoiding a Clinton victory at the same time. Push both third party candidates to make sure neither candidate has a strong mandate.

Wake the people up about kikery at the RNC and Trump getting stumped.

Buy more rifles
Buy more ammo
Buy long term storage food
Buy a diesel generator

And prepare for the DOTR.

Voted YES on cooperating with India as a nuclear power.
Congressional Summary:US-India Nuclear Cooperation Approval and Nonproliferation Enhancement Act:•Approves the US-India Agreement for Cooperation on Peaceful Uses of Nuclear Energy.
•Declares that it is US policy to prevent the transfer to India of nuclear equipment, materials, or technology from other participating governments in the Nuclear Suppliers Group or from any other source; and
•any nuclear power reactor fuel reserve provided to India for use in safeguarded civilian nuclear facilities should be commensurate with reasonable reactor operating requirements.

Proponent's argument to vote Yes:Rep. HOWARD BERMAN (D, CA-28): Integrating India into a global nonproliferation regime is a positive step. Before anyone gets too sanctimonious about India's nuclear weapons program, we should acknowledge that the five recognized nuclear weapons states have not done nearly enough to fulfill their commitments under the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, including making serious reductions in their own arsenals, nor in the case of the US in ratifying the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty.

Opponent's argument to vote No:Rep. BARBARA LEE (D, CA-9): In withholding my approval, I seek not to penalize the people of India but, rather, to affirm the principle of nuclear nonproliferation. Jettisoning adherence to the international nuclear nonproliferation framework that has served the world so well for more than 30 years, as approval of the agreement before us would do, is just simply unwise. It is also reckless.

Approval of this agreement undermines our efforts to dissuade countries like Iran and North Korea from developing nuclear weapons. By approving this agreement, all we are doing is creating incentives for other countries to withdraw from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty.

Reference: US-India Nuclear Agreement; Bill HR.7081 ; vote number 2008-H662 on Sep 27, 2008

maybe… but that still establishes that trump made a mistake

or actually.. it could establish that we control trump.. hmm i like it

This

Trump will not allow some cuck to overshadow him in the (((media))) which would try to subvert his campaign to be Jewt's or whoever else's. Trump wanted someone who is mostly right minded and will sit back and take Trump's orders.

those are shills, but we have to face reality user, TRUMP IS NOT A JEW KILLER or the next fuhrer. vote for Trump still but don't try to defend Pence or that Israel crap, he is a Israel lover but he MAY change something.

this is not Reddit safe space were everyone is a blind sheep that will defend a Globalist cuck.

Member of the Congressional Human Rights Caucus.
Pence is a member of the Congressional Human Rights Caucus
The Congressional Human Rights Caucus (CHRC) is a bipartisan group of Members of Congress in the United States House of Representatives that works to raise awareness about and combat human rights abuses throughout the world.

The caucus keeps members and their staff informed of opportunities to help through briefings on human rights topics and letter initiatives.

Source: Congressional Caucus Web site 01-CHRC0 on Jan 8, 2001

Keep sanctions against Syria until WMDs are dismantled.
Pence co-sponsored keeping sanctions against Syria until WMDs are dismantled
This bill states that U.S. sanctions and controls relating to Syria shall remain in effect until the President certifies that Syria has ceased support for terrorism, has dismantled biological, chemical, or nuclear weapons programs, and has committed to combat their proliferation, respects the boundaries and sovereignty of all neighboring countries, and upholds human rights and civil liberties.

Also imposes specified trade, assistance, and military sanctions, as appropriate, on persons or countries that transfer goods or technology so as to contribute to Syria's biological, chemical, nuclear, or advanced conventional weapons programs.

Imposes specified sanctions aimed at Syria's energy sector.

Sets forth diplomatic measures intended to isolate the government of Syria.

Directs the President to provide assistance to support a democratic transition in Syria.

Source: Syria Accountability and Liberation Act (H.R.2332) 07-HR2332 on May 15, 2007

You're a retard, why would I support Trump for being Trump? I support him because of the views that he has not because of who he is you dumb faggot. So now that he's making it clear he's flip flopping on his promises I think it's safe to say he's losing his usefulness.

You mean Gods

Plz.

Very key as well, I just can't see him navigating a few months of media bombardment without major issues.

I'm actually wondering if Hillary's a better choice at this point. At least she's guaranteed to throw the country into chaos. Pence would just keep the decay going a little longer since Trump's clearly aiming to get assassinated after a week in office.

Hillary's said she looks up to Merkal as a great leader and would want to copy her immigration policies. Welfare's already strained to breaking, importing endless brown hordes like she wants to would just collapse it.

HE'S A BAD CHOICE BECAUSE NOW THEY'RE GOING TO FUCKING KILL TRUMP. WE WILL NOT GET THE WALL.

Member of the Silk Road Congressional Caucus.
Pence is a member the Silk Road Congressional Caucus
The Silk Road refers to the ancient trade route through Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Armenia, Georgia, and Azerbaijan first explored by Marco Polo. The hope for the Silk Road Caucus is to help connect Central and South Asia and the Caucasus with the US, in an effort to encourage economic, cultural, and political exchange between our countries.
Why should Congress be interested in today's Silk Road? •Silk Road countries desire a deeper engagement with the US.
•China and Russia have recently begun to project influence into the Silk Road region, in some cases at the expense of US interests.
•Silk Road petroleum reserves have the potential of expanding world supply, resulting in better prices for U.S. consumers.
•Some Silk Road nations possess weapons of mass destruction, and U.S. involvement is critical to curtailing WMD proliferation.
•Extremist Islamic fundamentalism is attempting to disrupt and dominate politics in the region.
Countries of the Silk Road are seeking a well-conceived and proactive policy of engagement, which authorizes U.S. assistance to support their economic and political independence. After decades of Communist rule, these countries have faced a tough road toward economic development and prosperity, and the cultivation of a democratic society. It is important for Congress to provide and guide increased aid to support conflict resolution, humanitarian relief, economic and democratic reform, and respect for human rights in the region.
It is clear that the U.S. can no longer abide by its current policy toward the region–one that emphasizes a stand back and watch approach. Economic prosperity, the growth of democracy, and the establishment of the rule of law in the Silk Road states is essential for regional stability and US national security. The US must actively engage this region–both economically and politically.

Source: Silk Road Caucus website 07-SRC0 on Nov 6, 2007

Member of House Foreign Affairs Committee.
Pence is a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee
The House Committee on Foreign Affairs , also known as the House Foreign Affairs Committee, has jurisdiction over bills and investigations related to the foreign affairs of the United States. It is less powerful than its Senate counterpart, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, because the House committee does not consider the ratification of treaties or the confirmation of presidential appointments, such as are made for ambassador and Secretary of State.

Source: U.S. House of Representatives website, www.house.gov 11-HC-IR on Feb 3, 2011

WE'VE KNOWN THAT FOR SO LONG YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

We are aware

You don't need to repeat it like anyone' forgotten or that it rebuts any post that doesn't mention it. Assassinations happen, but you're just a demoralisation shill at this point. Nope can't ever do anything changes they'll just kill you. Hell even a based VP would just get killed, why not? We of course have zero retaliatory powers of stringing up fucking kikes.

Don't forget all the crazy stuff about Mormonism and him being some kind of Mormon messiah. Well, good luck with that.

Or you could stop being a jewish shill.

nobody is defending it, you faggots are trying to paint it so that anybody saying anything other than the typical defeatist shill lines is LE DEFENDING PENCE XD

thats a shit plan.

Glad to see I was finally vindicated about trump being compromised. I fucking called how this was going to play out as soon as the media started running the antisemitism angle.

It's fucking happening, but not the way we thought it would.

Pardon, meant for

You should have put an ebin troll face in your post, it would have helped with its pre-Reddit "historical meme value"

These are tough times, he could say he just can't leave the people of His Great StateTM

Rated -6 by AAI, indicating a anti-Arab anti-Palestine voting record.
Pence scores -6 by AAI on Arab-Israeli issues
The Arab American Institute has compiled a Scorecard to catalogue the voting record of the 112th Congress on issues of importance to the Arab American community. For the House, we included 15 items: two bills on the Arab Spring, five bills and one letter on Palestine, two bills on Lebanon, three bills and a letter regarding civil liberties, and two bills on immigration.
1.H.Res. 88 (+): supporting democratic aspirations in Egypt
2.H.R. 2643 (+): penalizing the Bahraini government for attacking medical personnel
3.H.R. 1006 (-): the Jerusalem Embassy and Recognition Act
4.H.R. 1501 (-): withholding US contributions until the UN retracts accusations of Israeli war crimes.
5.H.Res. 268 (-): opposing any unilateral declaration of a Palestinian state
6.H.R. 2457 (-): prohibiting any US government document from referring to "Palestine"
7.H.R. 2829 (-): defunding the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees. The bill's 141 co-sponsors receive a (-).
8.8. (+). Rep. David Price (D-NC) and Rep. Peter Welch (D-VT) issued a letter titled "Support Palestinian Aid and Israel's Security," in which they call upon Congress to continue aid to the Palestinian Authority.
9.H.R. 2215 (*) "to ensure that United States taxpayer dollars are not used to fund terrorist entities in Lebanon
10.H.R. 996 (+): to raise awareness of the use of cluster munitions where civilians are present
11.H.R. 140 (-): the "Birthright Citizenship Act, to eliminate "anchor babies" by changing the 14th Amendment.
12.H. Res. 283 (+): to counter violence and discrimination against Muslim, Arab, Sikh, and South Asian communities
13.H.R. 1805 (-): authorizing an extension of the USA PATRIOT Act until 2013, and amending the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA)
14.H.R. 1842 (+): the DREAM Act to protect undocumented minors pursuing higher education.
15.H.R. 1932 (-): the Keep our Communities Safe Act for greater power to detain undocumented immigrants.

Source: AAI website 12-AAI-H on May 2, 2012

Sponsored bill supporting demonstrations against Iran.
Pence sponsored bill supporting demonstrations against Iran

A resolution expressing support for all Iranian citizens who embrace the values of freedom, human rights, civil liberties, and rule of law.◦Expresses support for all Iranian citizens who embrace the values of freedom, human rights, civil liberties, and rule of law.
◦Condemns the ongoing violence against demonstrators by the government of Iran and pro-government militias as well as the ongoing government suppression of independent electronic communication through interference with the Internet and cellphones.
◦Affirms the universality of individual rights and the importance of democratic and fair elections.

Source: SR.193&HR.549 2009-SR193 on Jun 19, 2009

Fuck you piece of shit shill.
YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

also
Not too bad. Trump has vowed to smash these bastard mudslimes. Glad to see he'll be seconded by someone who feels the same. This.must.end.

The goodest of goys

I do it for free, pal

Protip: You can get diesel oil out of the transformers on phone poles.

You should know what to do, if Trump accidentally shoots himself 21 times in the back of the head with an artillery cannon in a stairwell.

Don't give up, yet.

In that case vote Green.

No.

Didn't know that

who gives a shit about these buzz amendments, what about TPP, Nafta, Patriot act, and other personal freedom amendments where anything can be a terrorist to suit the government's purpose

He's still a kike puppet, don't forget this user

Nah, he won't. Trump picked him for a reason.

Let's at least hope he learned something from the Don.

Reported for admitting to being a kike shill.

fuck off shill. Your flooding wont fucking work. Pence is not even a decent choice.

Commitment to unbreakable U.S.-Israel bond.

Pence signed Hoyer-Cantor letter to Secy. Clinton from 327 House members
Dear Secretary Clinton:

We are writing to reaffirm our commitment to the unbreakable bond that exists between our country and the State of Israel and to express to you our deep concern over recent tension. In every important relationship, there will be occasional misunderstandings and conflicts.

Our valuable bilateral relationship with Israel needs and deserves constant reinforcement. As the Vice-President said during his recent visit to Israel: "Progress occurs in the Middle East when everyone knows there is simply no space between the U.S. and Israel when it comes to security, none. No space." Steadfast American backing has helped lead to Israeli peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan. And American involvement continues to be critical to the effort to achieve peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

We recognize that, despite the extraordinary closeness between our country and Israel, there will be differences over issues both large and small. Our view is that such differences are best resolved quietly, in trust and confidence, as befits longstanding strategic allies. We hope and expect that, with mutual effort and good faith, the United States and Israel will move beyond this disruption quickly, to the lasting benefit of both nations.

Source: Hoyer-Cantor letter to Secy. Clinton from 327 House members 2010-LT-UB on Mar 25, 2010

Why? Got a better one?

Read the rest of my comment you cock-gobbling shill.

Ever since PressTV started shilling for the muslim invasion of Europe, i don't care much anymore for the Iranians, I just hope they'll take Israel with them on the way to the bottom of the ocean.

Pence was obviously picked as a compromise between Trump and the rest of the Republican party.

Now they'll unite and Trump will be guaranteed most of the votes from the people who were initially against him in the primaries.

Trump is just playing the game.

My only real concern is that this situation REEKS of Trump being set up for assassination.

He better watch his back.

No. You already lost, faggot.

Then you must hate Pence.

and get cancer trying something so stupid, better to burn wood gas

THAT'S WHAT WE'RE SAYING DUMB CUCK

What will you do, when the inevitable happens, and Mr. Pence is sworn in aboard Air Force One?

I know. I said that in my earlier post.

I never did. I'm no fan of Pence and I don't think anyone on this site is.

reddit.com

Why don't you just stop meddling? I'm sick of you fucking "oldfags" trying to dictate the culture of the board. You don't even care about the election, you're just annoyed that people are posting things you don't care about instead of what's relevant to your shitty interests. Go back to whatever entertainment centered board you frequent the most, you fucking loser.

are we on the same thread or you just can't read? feel free to ignore the clear signs that Israel has deep control on his campaign now sheep.

Except his own state fucking hates Pence at this point in time because of how shit his governorship was and how badly he twisted the knife in their backs when the going got tough. Indiana might actually go blue now, because they hate Pence, that's how bad this pick is.

Trump tweeted this out 2 days ago as well. What happened to america first? He's seriously starting to backpedal on everything.

Voted YES on promoting free trade with Peru.
Approves the Agreement entered into with the government of Peru. Provides for the Agreement's entry into force upon certain conditions being met on or after January 1, 2008. Prescribes requirements for:•enforcement of textile and apparel rules of origin;
•certain textile and apparel safeguard measures; and
•enforcement of export laws governing trade of timber products from Peru.

Rep. RANGEL: It's absolutely ridiculous to believe that we can create jobs without trade. I had the opportunity to travel to Peru recently. I saw firsthand how important this agreement is to Peru and how this agreement will strengthen an important ally of ours in that region. Peru is resisting the efforts of Venezuela's authoritarian President Hugo Chavez to wage a war of words and ideas in Latin America against the US. Congress should acknowledge the support of the people of Peru and pass this legislation by a strong margin.

Rep. WU: I regret that I cannot vote for this bill tonight because it does not put human rights on an equal footing with environmental and labor protections.

Rep. KILDEE: All trade agreements suffer from the same fundamental flaw: They are not self-enforcing. Trade agreements depend upon vigorous enforcement, which requires official complaints be made when violations occur. I have no faith in President Bush to show any enthusiasm to enforce this agreement. Congress should not hand this administration yet another trade agreement because past agreements have been more efficient at exporting jobs than goods and services. I appeal to all Members of Congress to vote NO on this. But I appeal especially to my fellow Democrats not to turn their backs on those American workers who suffer from the export of their jobs. They want a paycheck, not an unemployment check.

Reference: Peru Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act; Bill H.R. 3688 ; vote number 2007-1060 on Nov 8, 2007

You retards are forgetting Trump is 70 years old.

Pence has already decided, as today is the last day for him to sign up to run for governor.
Either he said no & decided to run for governor, or he said yes, and will run with trump. Either way, he's already made the decision.

i know why he did it hes going for his conservative base to win the election, which can work in theory buy pence is a piece and if rumps elected and he dies well have to deal with pence and i dont want that but i'm still voting trump with or without pence because i want trump elected.

"The enemy has an assassination veto." is a demoralisation tactic. Time Holla Forums realized that you can be aware of the threat and of shills exaggerating the threat at the same time.

Triggered?

Certainly looking like a good plan B to shill hillary as a target for revolution but not sure if that would work.

there is literally no other candidate that even pretends to have America's Best Interests at heart, so even if Trump is a fake, its better than voting for someone that is not even pretending to care.

Remember that few people like pence. If you wanted a conservative to unite the party and be at least decent, Walkers a fucking better choice.

Takes donations from big businesses, picks neocon as running mate

Nah Trump has fallen from grace, you'll only see the deception in a couple months and he'll truly lose to Hillary

Trump has failed us

No shit. The guy has yidlets for grandchildren.
Trump is no Führer
The support is about the wall faggots.

Voted NO on assisting workers who lose jobs due to globalization.

H.R.3920: Trade and Globalization Act of 2007: Amends the Trade Act of 1974 to allow the filing for trade adjustment assistance (TAA) by adversely affected workers. Revises group eligibility requirements for TAA to cover: (1) a shift of production or services to abroad; or (2) imports of articles or services from abroad.

Rep. RANGEL: In recent years, trade policy has been a dividing force. This legislation develops a new trade policy that more adequately addresses the growing perception that trade is not working for American workers. The Trade and Globalization Assistance Act would expand training and benefits for workers while also helping to encourage investment in communities that have lost jobs to increased trade–particularly in our manufacturing sector. The bill is a comprehensive policy expanding opportunities for American workers, industries, and communities to prepare for and overcome the challenges created by expanded trade.

Rep. McCRERY: We should be considering trade adjustment assistance in the context of trade opportunities generally for US workers. That is to say, I think we should be considering modifications to our assistance network in the context of the pending free trade agreements that are before the Congress. Unfortunately, we are not doing that. We are considering TAA in isolation. [We should instead] restructure TAA from a predominantly income support program into a job retraining program. Other problems include that H.R. 3920 would:
•pointlessly keep people in trade adjustment assistance longer.
•increase TAA spending by billions of dollars, but would not require any further accountability on how program funds are spent.
•greatly expand TAA and exacerbate the inefficiencies in the program today.
•extend benefits to public sector workers and submit State and local officials to subpoenas and legal proceedings to comply.

Reference: Trade and Globalization Assistance Act; Bill HR3920 ; vote number 2007-1025 on Oct 31, 2007

Good job you neocon fucking faggots.

More shills flying through.

Voted YES on implementing CAFTA, Central America Free Trade.
To implement the Dominican Republic-Central America-United States Free Trade Agreement. A vote of YES would: •Progressively eliminate customs duties on all originating goods traded among the participating nations
•Preserve U.S. duties on imports of sugar goods over a certain quota
•Remove duties on textile and apparel goods traded among participating nations
•Prohibit export subsidies for agricultural goods traded among participating nations
•Provide for cooperation among participating nations on customs laws and import licensing procedures
•Encourage each participating nation to adopt and enforce laws ensuring high levels of sanitation and environmental protection
•Recommend that each participating nation uphold the International Labor Organization Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work
•Urge each participating nation to obey various international agreements regarding intellectual property rights

Reference: CAFTA Implementation Bill; Bill HR 3045 ; vote number 2005-443 on Jul 28, 2005

Voted YES on implementing US-Australia Free Trade Agreement.
United States-Australia Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act: implementing free trade with protections for the domestic textile and apparel industries.
Reference: Bill sponsored by Rep Tom DeLay [R, TX-22]; Bill H.R.4759 ; vote number 2004-375 on Jul 14, 2004

This is our moment.
There is no one who can save us but ourselves. If Trump is killed, it will be on us to rise in our local communities. It will be on us to hold armed rebellion. We must either hold our local government to task or we must usurp it.

archive.is/xOFl4

REMEMBER THE BATTLE OF ATHENS

gruntworks11b.com/war-room/the-battle-of-athens-tn/

You fucking retard it's a tangible choice, why do you think it mattered so much to the GOP?

If it means nothing they wouldn't have given him leverage here.

Timeline:
- #NeverTrump create motion to unbind delegates, potentially handing victory against Trump at RNC
- RNC decides to vote on it…
Simultaneously:
- Leaks confirm Mike Pence as running mate
- The #NeverTrump bid is defeated
- Trumps sets up Israel-first policy board
- Then Trump confirms the nomination of running mate himself the next day

he looks good for 70 and look at hillary as a comparison

Voted YES on implementing US-Singapore free trade agreement.
Vote to pass a bill that would put into effect a trade agreement between the United States and Singapore. The trade agreement would reduce tariffs and trade barriers between the United States and Singapore. The agreement would remove tariffs on goods and duties on textiles, and open markets for services The agreement would also establish intellectual property, environmental and labor standards.
Reference: US-Singapore Free Trade Agreement; Bill HR 2739 ; vote number 2003-432 on Jul 24, 2003

Voted YES on implementing free trade agreement with Chile.
United States-Chile Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act: Vote to pass a bill that would put into effect a trade agreement between the US and Chile. The agreement would reduce tariffs and trade barriers between the US and Chile. The trade pact would decrease duties and tariffs on agricultural and textile products. It would also open markets for services. The trade pact would establish intellectual property safeguards and would call for enforcement of environmental and labor standards.
Reference: Bill sponsored by DeLay, R-TX; Bill HR 2738 ; vote number 2003-436 on Jul 24, 2003

And you're forgetting he's more healthy than you are, and will make it well into his 90's, at least.

If he's pretending to care, you should prepare to have meetups with your fellow privately, and not take it in the ass, like people did with Bush.

That's what you motherfuckers are saying.

Sure buddy, that's why he's grossly overweight.

That's why we are pissed if you haven't noticed. Now they have assassination leverage on him.

Read. Tlhe. Full. Comment. You. Cock. Gobbling. Shill.

no.. we are riding the rising tide right now. We need to continue to drive it fashy. Trump is a stepping stone towards us for most normies.. so we need to keep using him as such. Increase his popularity but then start introducing the concept that "Trump is good, but he doesnt go far enough"

Reported for not even trying.

this needs to stop being a thing

Civil war is a distinctly less attractive option than being able to elect the next Hitler to solve the problems peacefully.

I mean, yes, civil war is an option that would solve the problems. But a better solution would be for Trump to not be a giant fucking moron with his VP pick.

u wot m8

TRUMP'S STANCES WON'T MATTER. Pence is going to be the next president because Trump is going to get his head removed by 'natural causes.'

Ballsy plan, but very well executed.

I hope you Ameribros handle this situation nicely
If you guys get cucked this election as badly as you guys say you are, you Americans deserve to be banned from this board for the simple fact that all of that talk was hot air

He spoke wonders of Trump actually, just that he caved and endorsed Cruz at the 11th hour… confusing many people.

Mike Pence is a weak man. Trump will boss him around like one of his Ukrainian prostitutes.

You're a fucking moron.

I never made any of those implications you subhuman. Go back to the_donald, it's obvious you enjoy circlejerking. Trump is still the right choice but this VP pick is fucking awful.

Member of House Judiciary Committee.
Pence is a member of the House Judiciary Committee
The U.S. House Committee on the Judiciary, known as the House Judiciary Committee, is charged with overseeing the administration of justice within the federal courts, administrative agencies and Federal law enforcement entities. The Judiciary Committee is also the committee responsible for impeachments of federal officials. Because of the legal nature of its oversight, committee members usually have a legal background, but this is not required.

Source: U.S. House of Representatives website, www.house.gov 11-HC-Jud on Feb 3, 2011

jesus.. it saddens me that there are people on here with such deplorable reading comprehension.

How about you just shut up because we don't have the time or options left to argue about this shit or counter signal ourselves into oblivion. You're getting real fucking old now.

You'd think people would realize this. Pence is the puppet to attract Cruz people. I think he was the safest pick though. Governor of a state nobody thinks about, probably has moderate views for VP debate, inconsequential in grand scheme, only people who are really going to give a shit is people like us who think he should have nominated the corpse of Hitler.

All of the VP choices sucked. Not Trump's fault. The GOP field has been trash for many, many years.

Rember that Trump OFFICALLY ANOUNCED yesterday that he would be postponing the anouncement. And you think he'd announce it on fucking TWITTER of all places? The anouncement is more suited to a press confrence than a fucking TWEET!

T R U M P P E N C E

Take out P E P E

You are left with T R U M N C

Arrange those to CUM N TR

Pepe Come and Try? Anyone else thought of anything?

Assasinated or "Assasinated"? (There are rumours that a few of the controlled opposition people that were assasinated actually just got a long retirement to live in luxury for a job well done causing chaos in their host country's political circles).

Remember what was being discussed early-on, with the primaries, and don't forget it.

You better have a gun, and if that isn't the case, get one, before it's too late.

Not. Even. Trying.

omg good point!

Thats it im a JillSteinMissile!

holy shit the blatant D&C here is unreal, not to mention you're obviously a new fag with:

Upset you can't keep shilling with the same images Shlomo?

Voted NO on investigating Bush impeachment for lying about Iraq.
OnTheIssues.org Explanation: This vote is on referring the impeachment resolution to a Congressional Committee to decide further action (not on impeachment itself).
Congressional Summary: Resolved, That President George W. Bush be impeached for committing the following abuses of power:
•Article I–Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign To Manufacture a False Case for War Against Iraq
•Article VI & VIII–Invading Iraq in Violation of H.J. Res. 114, the U.N. Charter and International Criminal Law
•Article X–Falsifying Accounts of US Troop Deaths and Injuries for Political Purposes
•Article XI–Establishment of Permanent US Military Bases in Iraq
•Article XII–Initiating a War Against Iraq for Control of That Nation's Natural Resources
•Article XVII–Detaining Indefinitely and Without Charge Persons Both US Citizens and Foreign Captives
•Article XXIV–Spying on American Citizens, Without a Court-Ordered Warrant, in Violation of the Fourth Amendment
•Article XXVI–Announcing the Intent To Violate Laws With Signing Statements, and Violating Those Laws
Proponents' arguments for voting YEA: Rep. Kucinich: Now is the time for this Congress to examine the actions that led us into this war, just as we must work to bring our troops home. This resolution is a very serious matter and I urge the Committee on Judiciary to investigate and carefully consider this resolution.
Rep. Wasserman-Schultz: Impeachment is a lengthy process which would divide Congress and this nation even more deeply than we are divided right now. Referring this resolution to the House Judiciary Committee is the constitutionally appropriate process that should be pursued.

Rep. Ron Paul: I rise, reluctantly, in favor of referring that resolution to the House Judiciary Committee for full consideration, which essentially directs the committee to examine the issue more closely than it has done to this point.

Reference: The Kucinich Privilege Resolution; Bill H.RES.1258 ; vote number 2008-401 on Jun 11, 2008

Reported for literally the oldest demoralization shill tactic.

Voted YES on declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date.
Voting YES would support the following resolution (excerpted): •Whereas the United States and its allies are engaged in a Global War on Terror, a long and demanding struggle against an adversary that is driven by hatred of American values and that is committed to imposing, by the use of terror, its repressive ideology throughout the world;
•Whereas the terrorists have declared Iraq to be the central front in their war against all who oppose their ideology;
•Whereas the United States and its Coalition partners will continue to support Iraq as part of the Global War on Terror:
Now, therefore, be it Resolved, That the House of Representatives–•Honors all those Americans who have taken an active part in the Global War on Terror;
•Declares that it is not in the national security interest of the United States to set an arbitrary date for the withdrawal or redeployment of United States Armed Forces from Iraq;
•Declares that the United States is committed to the completion of the mission to create a sovereign, free, secure, and united Iraq;
•Declares that the United States will prevail in the Global War on Terror, the noble struggle to protect freedom from the terrorist adversary.

Reference: Resolution on Prevailing in the Global War on Terror; Bill HRES 861 ; vote number 2006-288 on Jun 12, 2006

He postponed the speech about it. That speech remains postponed. We'll hear about why Pence is a good choice from Trump tomorrow.

wtf, I'm a #Hillarymissile now

Voted YES on approving removal of Saddam & valiant service of US troops.
States that the House of Representatives: 1.affirms that the United States and the world have been made safer with the removal of Saddam Hussein and his regime from power in Iraq;
2.commends the Iraqi people for their courage in the face of unspeakable oppression and brutality inflicted on them by Saddam Hussein's regime;
3.commends the Iraqi people on the adoption of Iraq's interim constitution; and
4.commends the members of the U.S. Armed Forces and Coalition forces for liberating Iraq and expresses its gratitude for their valiant service.

Reference: War in Iraq Anniversary resolution; Bill H Res 557 ; vote number 2004-64 on Mar 17, 2004

Voted YES on authorizing military force in Iraq.
Authorization for the Use of Military Force Against Iraq: Passage of the joint resolution that would authorize President Bush to use the US military as he deems necessary and appropriate to defend U.S. national security against Iraq and enforce UN Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq. It would be required that the president report to Congress, no later than 48 hours after using force, his determination that diplomatic options or other peaceful means would not guarantee US national security against Iraq or allow enforcement of UN resolutions and that using force is consistent with anti-terrorism efforts. The resolution would also give specific statutory authorization under the War Powers Resolution. Every 60 days the president would also be required to report to Congress on actions related to the resolution.
Reference: Bill sponsored by Hastert,R-IL; Bill HJRes114 ; vote number 2002-455 on Oct 10, 2002

Because 70 year old men never die of natural causes or anything, 78 if he gets a second term.

Jeopardy started in 1964

Not even his.

kill yourself for being demoralized by a motivation tactic.

wait, that's not the right counter-argument. You didn't even make an argument here
. What the fuck am I doing? Just get the fuck outta here.

And for all the people bitching about assassination, isn't that a good thing? Wouldn't that make it obvious to people what's really going on, and be our signal that our backs are fully to the wall and it's time to fight? Stop being scared. If assassination then war.

The Pepe in the name confirms it

Also, Trumppence could be its own word to conjoin the two

You won't get cancer collecting oil.
Don't you change your own car's oil?

Holy shit, we need to dox the fucking mods here and get rid of them.

Solidarity with Israel in its fight against terrorism.

Pence co-sponsored a Congressional Resolution expressing solidarity with Israel:

•[The United States] expresses solidarity with Israel as it takes necessary steps to provide security to its people by dismantling the terrorist infrastructure in the Palestinian areas; and

•Commits to Israel's right to self-defense and support for additional U.S. assistance.

•Condemns the recent wave of Palestinian suicide bombings and the ongoing support and coordination of terror by Yasir Arafat and other members of the Palestinian leadership.

•Demands that the Palestinian Authority fulfill its commitment to dismantle the terrorist infrastructure in the Palestinian areas.

•Expresses concern that Arafat's actions are not those of a viable partner for peace.

•Urges all Arab states to declare their unqualified opposition to all forms of terrorism, particularly suicide bombing, and all parties in the region to pursue peace in the Middle East.

•Commends the President for his leadership in addressing the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

•Encourages the international community to take action to alleviate the humanitarian needs of the Palestinian people.

Source: House Resolution Sponsorship 02-HR392 on Apr 18, 2002

Strengthen sanctions on Syria & assist democratic transition.

Pence co-sponsored strengthening sanctions on Syria & assist democratic transition
A bill to strengthen sanctions against the Government of Syria, to enhance multilateral commitment to address the Government of Syria's threatening policies, to establish a program to support a transition to a democratically-elected government in Syria.
Syria Accountability and Liberation Act - States that US sanctions, controls, and regulations relating to Syria shall remain in effect until the President certifies that Syria has ceased support for terrorism, has dismantled biological, chemical, or nuclear weapons programs and has committed to combat their proliferation, respects the boundaries and sovereignty of all neighboring countries, and upholds human rights and civil liberties.• Imposes specified trade, assistance, and military sanctions, as appropriate, on persons or countries that transfer goods or technology so as to contribute to Syria's biological, chemical, nuclear, or advanced conventional weapons programs.
•Imposes specified sanctions aimed at Syria's energy sector.
•Sets forth diplomatic measures intended to isolate the government of Syria.
•Directs the President to provide assistance to support a democratic transition in Syria. Authorizes appropriations.

Source: Syria Accountability and Liberation Act (S2917/HR2332) 08-S2917 on Apr 24, 2008

A god damn traitor

No contact & enforce sanctions on Iran until threat is gone.
Pence co-sponsored Iran Threat Reduction Act
Congressional Summary:
1.Iran Energy Sanctions: Compelling Iran to abandon its pursuit of nuclear weapons and other threatening activities can be achieved most effectively through full implementation of all enacted sanctions. Declares that it is US policy to deny Iran the ability to support acts of foreign terrorist organizations and develop unconventional weapons.
2.Iran Freedom Support: States that specified sanctions regarding Iran shall remain in effect until the President certifies to Congress that the government of Iran has dismantled its nuclear weapons, biological and chemical weapons, and ballistic missile development programs; and ceased its support for international terrorism.
3.Iran Regime and Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Accountability: Prohibits any US person from knowingly conducting any commercial transaction with any IRGC-owned entity or any foreign entity that conducts any transaction with the IRGC.
4.Iran Financial Sanctions: Divestment from Certain Companies that Invest in Iran; and Prevention of Diversion of Certain Goods, Services, and Technologies to Iran.

Opponent's Comments (Robert Naiman on Huffington Post, Dec. 13, 2011):This bill would restore as policy the "Cooties Doctrine" of the early Bush Administration–US officials can't meet with officials of the adversary, because our officials might get contaminated. It seems highly doubtful that the provision is constitutional, since it tries to micromanage the executive branch in its conduct of foreign affairs. But putting the legal issuesaside, isn't the logic of this provision completely counter to the argument that we voted for in Nov. 2008: that it's ok–indeed, it is wise, prudent, and preferable–for the US to be able to talk to its adversaries?

Result: Bill passed the House on Dec. 15, 2011, by a vote of 410-11 (rollcall vote #927). Referred to Senate, where there was no vote before adjournment.

Source: H.R.1905 11-H1905 on May 13, 2011

We've been shitposting for more than 2000 years, in Roman Forums, maybe even through hieroglyphs 4000-5000 years ago.

red herring bullshit

that list wasn't some ordained thing he had to only pick from.

That implies the serpent will strike with warning.

Be fucking prepared. If Trump still believes in us, despite what has been said of him, then he'll want to not go quietly.

Sanctions on Iran to end nuclear program.
Pence signed Iran Refined Petroleum Sanctions Act

Expresses the sense of Congress that:1.diplomatic efforts to address Iran's illicit nuclear efforts, unconventional and ballistic missile development programs, and support for international terrorism are more likely to be effective if the President is empowered with explicit authority to impose additional sanctions on the government of Iran;
2.US concerns regarding Iran are strictly the result of that government's actions; and
3.the people of the United States have feelings of friendship for the people of Iran and regret that developments in recent decades have created impediments to that friendship.
States that it should be US policy to:1.support international diplomatic efforts to end Iran's uranium enrichment program and its nuclear weapons program;
2.encourage foreign governments to direct state-owned and private entities to cease all investment in, and support of, Iran's energy sector and all exports of refined petroleum products to Iran;
3.impose sanctions on the Central Bank of Iran and any other Iranian financial institution engaged in proliferation activities or support of terrorist groups; and
4.work with allies to protect the international financial system from deceptive and illicit practices by Iranian financial institutions involved in proliferation activities or support of terrorist groups.
•Amends the Iran Sanctions Act of 1996 to direct the President to impose sanctions if a person has made an investment of $20 million or more (or any combination of investments of at least $5 million which in the aggregate equals or exceeds $20 million in any 12-month period) that directly and significantly contributed to Iran's ability to develop its petroleum resources. (Under current law the sanction thresholds are $40 million, $10 million, and $40 million, respectively.)
•Establishes additional sanctions prohibiting specified foreign exchange, banking, and property transactions.
•Includes refined petroleum resources.

Source: S.908&HR.2194 2009-S908 on Apr 30, 2009

You do know transformers are full of carcinogens right?

at least use future or conditional user,

Instead of D&C (Divide & Conquer)
can someone reply to my post here :

Or is circlejerking about how good the god emperor VP choice is the norm here ?

Only a shill would deny that his hair has magically based properties

How long have you been here?

I'm just going to kill myself

If dubs, Pence will get fired on the second day of his job in office as VP.

He can't defend Trump's policies and Trump can't defend his, they are not able to create momentum because Pence is a fucking GOP ball and chain designed to lose the fucking election and wait four years.

Trump caved over the bullshit challenges by ducks and for some Jew money, it's fucking shit all-round.

Not a single benefit to be had in real terms.

Israel has probably been his most inconsistent position over the last year, but this last week has just been excessive. He should fucking marry Israel if he loves it so much. Is this payback for the Star of David tweet? The kikemasters have to demonstrate that there's no threat to their interests? If that inside scoop about Trump being uncertain about Pence as the VP choice is true, then it confirms that Trump isn't the one calling the shots in the Trump campaign anymore.

Really makes you… think…

Tough one first: Global climate change is happening, we are contributing, our contribution is tiny but we should cut it down, that being said I'm not opposed to the individual policies but It seems he is politically the drill drill drill type so this is a -1 point; we should be preserving the air and water and gas and coal are our biggest pollutants.

Anti internet tax is a +1 but anti net neutrality is an -F it is a failure, this is non negotiable, net neutrality is as central to a free humanity as the destruction of Israel.

Being pro TPP is pro kike, pro white genocide it is worse than NAFTA

He has a bunch of relative and nice stances and votes but the 3 or 4 things he has against him are deal breakers, I could deal with newt Gingrich over these things.

Chris Christie would have been a better pick, almost any retired general would be better, and by far Rudy Giuliani would have been better.

Pence is a shit tier pick unless he comes out and reverses course on all of these positions immediately.

everybody just point and laugh

Feel free to list people you think would have been better options to pull in fence sitting moderates.

Atleast iron ann will always be on our side….

literally what? im trying to tell you that this entire site is compromised by election faggotry and that no matter what happens in the puppet show election this country is going to be lit on fire. so get some guns instead of voting pens you 12 year old spastic.

I know they're just full of oil & you are an idiot.

I'm a hobbyist gunsmith.

Why the fuck does that even matter?

And what exactly am I trying to divide, here? If I were a shill, I'd be concern trolling.
found the newfag

Civil war is a worse option than solving this shit peacefully, which would be what happens if Trump had a non-garbage VP pick that made assassinating him less attractive than letting him live.

Rand paul.

Grow up.

New stage of the war has begun.

Its time to accelerate things.

IF DUBS SOMEONE WILL ASSASSINATE PENCE IN THE NAME OF ISLAM

TRUMP 2016!!!!

Reply to what? Ann's right as usual.

REPORTED FOR LEFTIST SHILL.
REPORTED FOR LEFTIST SHILL.
Holy fucking shit, you’re stupid

Then I'd love for him to announce today "Just kidding, here's the real VP!" and we get some real amazing life insurance 14/88 nuke-israel-at-first-notice VP.

WOW A SITE ABOUT POLITICS IS TALKING ABOUT POLITICS WOW
Again, reported.

Rand Paul
Jim Webb
Mike Flynn (people want strength right now whether they're aware of it or not)

That's not a list, and Rand is just a kosher as everyone else.

Weak shilling tbh moishe

He'll probably nuke the entire 3rd world before he goes out

Ok.

Has anyone considered that this is a ruse by Trump so Obama and Hillary will jump all over it with the media, only for Trump to announce the real VP?

No

Wishful thinking.

Flynn is by far the best on that list, still a cuck, but not as bad as Pence.

This is why shills will be put to death on the day of the rope.

OBVIOUS SHILLING GOING ON

This will be easier than thought.

Keep open-carrying. Let them know what can happen.

No, it's just a waste of time when the only other option is Hillary. What the fuck is wrong with you? We no longer have options. It's like you're Britfags or something and you're just hoping to see us sink with you since Brexit got co-opted for lack of a better term.

oh god.. the cucks…

Honestly one of my biggest problems with that is the fact that he did cave. The RNC put their foot on his neck and he gave in, like a bitch. He ran his campaign on being this no compromises guy who wouldn't give in to this shit, and the very first big political decision he has to make, he gives in to that shit. The wall just got ten feet shorter.

Reminds me of your other posts, it's clear that there's a pattern here.

Fuck, 8ch ate my image, ignore the second one so I can repost this.

Considered it, I'm fucking praying for it. Pray to kek.

Not a chance that's actually true

Well, looks like you slipped up, shilliam.

If you hold no hope, you can know no disappointment.

And such hope as you suggest seems, if anything, a fool's hope.

Yeah, Trump is still the better choice, but Pence was clearly a TERRIBLE pick for VP.

Not only is he a neocon kike, but now the enemy has a good reason to assassinate Trump. If he does, then Pence will take over and be another Bush all over again.

I know it's hard to accept this place isn't a hugbox of people who share your opinions, but just because some people are skeptic of Trump's VP pick doesn't mean there is any shilling.

Yeah I do know that, she's pretty based
But I want to know how the shills can argue against that.

Trademark of a shill who knows his time is up

Paul is Kosher, so that doesn't fit the whole "anti-establishment" idea.
Webb would have put moderates off.
Flynn would be good, but I'd be willing to bet he's lined up for something else.

G-D DAMN IT CHAIM YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE USING SHLOMOS IMAGE FOLDER!

Better than allowing Hillary to take power.

littlesis.org/ Good source for info on politicians, donors and corporations

It’s wishful thinking on my part, you fucking mongoloid.

Presidential victories are decided by the percentage of people that actually get off their ass and vote. Energizing your base > appealing to moderates.

Better options for that would have been Mattis, Flynn, or even someone from his own goddamn family. Or Ron Paul! This is one of the worst choices he could have possibly made.

Their new logo is pretty gay. Confirms Pence is the bottom, at least.

Nobody can argue against it.

Drumpf 2.0

Man I'd just fucking kill myself if I were a leftist one year after the current year.

That doesn't mean you must lay down.

Go all-out, goddammit.

ITT:

This board is fucking garbage and its all your fault.

In what way is Trump a good choice?

This action suggests that all the hopes people had for Trump to be rusing the opposition to be false.

Trump is a Ziocuck.

If anything, he's worse than Shillary - nothing he says can be trusted, and every indication suggests he is owned by the Jew.

The majority of the people here are dividing and conquering and ripping on Trump, and then, like a Muslim, you deny reality like saying Islam is a religion of peace while the majority of your kind is bombing.

Feel free to leave then

And you contributed oh-so-greatly, wise one.

its not

Triggered?

Thus is life during an election year.

Why is the left so obsessed with body fluids and dicks? Can't they come up with a joke that isn't sexual?

Textbook JIDF right here.

You're not shilling hard enough, nobody is gonna take you seriously Moishe

EVEN ANN COULTER DISLIKES THE PENCE PICK YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Yeah well shit happens.

Ron isn't in it anymore. If Trump nominates a family member he looks like a fool for attacking Clinton and Bush over same shit. Better on Flynn for something else.

All this shit spinning nonsense about a VP that would be compromising himself if he goes through and joins with Trump.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, faggot.

Isn't an argument, its shitposting, nothing else.
It should be fucking banable if not combined with a coherent argument.

Textbook JIDF is denying the reality that this place is crawling with shills trying to demoralize our support for Trump. He must be very ashamed of us now, like a kind father whose child has disobeyed him without realizing it.

What the fucking hell, that’s hilarious.

I’m going to start womengettingfuckedbyhugeniggerdicks.com and have it be a site against miscegenation.

(Almost) every major supporter of Donald Trump hates Pence. If you think that ripping on Donald for this obvious mistake means I'm a shill, you are actually autistic.

LOOK, YOU IGNORANT ASSWIPE
Nobody on Holla Forums is going to vote for Hillary…nobody on Holla Forums is going to vote third party to help Hillary win…nobody on Holla Forums is going to stay away from the polls and not vote against Hillary.

This means you are wasting all the shekels you're being paid to sit here and spew your nonsense. Or…if you are doing this because you're butthurt that El Rato lost the primary…nobody here is going to help you get revenge on Trump & his supporters by abandoning Trump due to his unimportant VP pick.

The VP pick is very small beer, nobody really cares who he picked. We will put Trump in office for 8 years, and that is all that matters.

They think we care about it. Like the Santorum thing. They imagined that he would be hurt or distraught by it, when any adult's reaction would just be contempt.

You’re shit at shilling.

I'm convinced that these binary minded cuckolds are 4chan migrants since 4chan was overwhelmingly in support of the Pence pick when some user posted some screenshots of their catalog.

What part of we are demoralised do you not get? Demoralisation doesn't come from Jewish tricks, it comes from utter exasperation at the situation.

Yes, I'm using a proxy, as anyone who browses this board should you dumb faggot.

If not Pence then who?

He's strategically getting the rest of the GOP, I know several cuckservatives IRL who said they'll vote Trump now that he has Pence.

All the while, he's not hurting himself because the guy won't overshadow him and he doesn't much dirt on him for libshits to chimp out over

Glad I got my point across, now fucking leave.

We didn't vote our way into this, and we aren't going to be able to vote our way out of it.

>>>/altright/

And you're gonna sit there and tell me that isn't what's happening right now. You're just gonna deny that? We should just shut up and let you shill for Hillary here? no, doesn't work that way.

If Trump doesn't manage to convince me that he's got damn good assassination insurance, I might vote Hillary, because otherwise it's a race between Hillary and Pence.

Nah, reported for shilling.

It is. If you post about pence's actual record and how he will sink the campaign you're immediately slammed with shit like this faggot

Every story I've ever read by people who worked within or around the administration depicts Joe Biden as a borderline dementia ward client. At at least one point it got so bad they stopped including him in meetings because he would dominate discussion with endless rants about hypothetical situations that never materialized.

fuck i thought that was a despair skeleton and not a happy skeleton

goddammit ignore that image

Reported for obvious demoralization.

So a tiny amount of neo-cons versus millions of Independents and crossovers?

A series of several bad votes are exactly what got us into this Jeb Bush scale of a mess.

vs

(9)

"The enemy has am assassination veto." is a demoralisation tactic. Proven here.

If he wanted to win over the GOP he could have picked a universally-liked all-star like Sessions

Filtered.
Back to leftypol, asshole.

Its a play on the term "Big Brother", I think

They shot JFK on live tv you fucking mongoloid, you think they wouldn't do it again?

Flynn would have been the best choice. Hell, even Christie would have been a good bet. But Pence is putting Donald's vote in jeopardy.

Maybe he will gain a few voters, but the amount of voters he will lose will surely outweigh that.

Proven where and how the fuck does it disprove JFK

proof that your leftypol.

Course they fucking would, and it would be defended in the media,

'Trumps hate catches up with him'

It's not like the Americans are using their other means of political power (according to lMao, the barrels of their guns, so yes, voting is the only thing the USA has.

When the enemy has an assassination veto, none of your choices matter. A good VP can also be assassinated.

You can be aware of the threat without exaggerating it to the point that you have no power anymore.

How is Pence worse than Clinton? I mean he's not good and arguably just as bad but I'm not seeing how he's any worse.

There are a lot of them actually, Trump only won the primary because of the overwhelming amount of independents and democratic converts. Pretty much every conservative I know in real life wasn't going to vote for Trump but Pence will likely change that without hurting him at all.

Pence only helps

Ok faggot that does not mean they wouldn't kill trump if they had a shoe-in globalist as vp like hmmmmmm LBJ was to JFK

Go fuck yourself

Heres an argument:

Trump has behaved like a Ziocuck since Day 1.
His rhetoric is full of holes; which everyone hoped was just real politik.

He has (((chosen))) a total Ziocuckservative as his VP, for no apparent reason, gaining nothing and alienating much of his base.

It wasnt a ruse.
It isnt real politik.
Trump is a Ziocuck.
And Ziocucks are even worse than Democrat scum - they seek to appease the frog, to turn up the heat slowly, while the Democunts, like retarded children, seek to turn the heat up to 11.

Clinton may lead to conditions deteriorating such that people act.
Trump will keep the slow boil going, while supporting Israel 100%.

Why would you ever vote for Hillary? Even if it is Pence and Trump's assassination is guaranteed, what are the advantages to letting Hillary win? we gotta talk about this. And no, le accelerationism isn't an argument.

Pretending that criticizing Pence equates to me shilling for Hillary is rather embarrassing and transparently false for any onlookers. The Pence pick sucks cock, but Trump is the right chess move either way. It's up to Pence to prove himself a Trumpservative and endorse Trump's platform and not undermine his positions.

As it stands now, Pence is pro-TPP, pro-Amnesty, anti-Muslim ban, and the rest is just fluff. If that changes, great.

Implying assassination is bad. What? You scared of a race war?

2 assasinations in a row is fucking suspecious. And even then, a good vp would also investigate the assasination very much and take revenge. Its why people liked "Mad dog" Madison here at first.

Also filtered.

He would've sunk the campaign, cucks can only take so much alpha greatness, they would not be able to handle voting for him and Christie because they're too opinionated.

Don't forget guys, we already have a based cabinet that Trump is setting up with Christie likely being the attorney general.

no shit

Because Pence will just blow off steam while Hillary might cause a civil war. I'm starting to suspect diffusing people's anger at least until white america is dead is what (((they))) were going for with the Trump campaign.

Clinton's insane, old, not very bright, and drinking her own kool-aid. She actually thinks what Merkal is doing is both working and morally correct.

Pence would keep America going and let the rot sink in further. I don't have confidence Hillary's actually able to do the same due to how out of touch and delusional she is.

accelerationism IS my argument

fuck

Fuck off Ivanka

yeah. And remember, Trump has rused the media before. Maybe this is a ruse? Or an idiot messed up (((his))) job and shilled for pence.

wew

Holy fuck, enjoy those dicks in your mouth, do you?

Sessions will likely have a place somewhere else in the coming Trump administration and era, remember that the VP is probably one of the most useless government positions.

Joe Biden hasn't done shit

Fixed.

You mongrel, someone else in the cabinet can take over. Now they only need to assassinate Trump and they're in control.

Jesus Christ, you're either dumb or literally a shill. Try and figure this out: what us the difference between

GRANTING THE ENEMY AN ASSASSINATION VETO

and merely being aware of their interests re. assassination?

I'll start it off for you. Can assassinations be prevented or stopped?

You're a piece of shit and I hope you have a home invader today in addition to crippling diarrhea from your lunch.

Donald Trump will win the independents and the white vote and that's why he will be the next President. The white vote is the elephant in the living room that the media refuses to talk about because they don't want whites to realize they have group interests.

archive.is/Opub2

The 2012 data suggest Romney was a particularly weak GOP candidate, unable to motivate white voters let alone attract significant black or Latino support. Obama's personal appeal and the slowly improving economy helped overcome doubts and spur record levels of minority voters in a way that may not be easily replicated for Democrats soon.

And the first debate is going to be such a slaughter that Hillary will probably refuse to do the 2nd debate. And by slaughter I mean Trump will be calm and will sound like the best president you could ever vote for and Hillary will look like an old worn out shoe full of holes.

Nice trips, now hang yourself

Is it your first day here learning about Zionist control of the world?

Sorry lads, its been fun but pencildick is just another generic republican washingon shill and with him Trump is only going to be able to reach at most 50% of his true power. He'll secure the presidency now with the old cuck votes but he didn't even need them.

Heres a timeline of the future

The 2020 reelection is the next time anything good will happen because the left is going to try and get someone crazy to combat trump like Konye West.

If Trump pissed off the GOP they would try and boot him out in 2020, while still trying to combat the lefts move and go for someone like "Caitlyn" Jenner. That being said, with pencil dick in office there not going to have any issues with Trump anymore.

The only way this could pay off is if he secretly has a 8 year plan and will ditch Pencil for a non GOP in 2020 which im not sure you can even do and then go hog wild on redpilling America.

Shows over, pack up. Time to put the focus back on getting a race war going. Other than that the best we can do is wait for one of the Trump boys to run for office.

In the end, it seems the only person that could stump Trump is himself.

Doubt you're enough of a kike for her

PR is important for the fucking presidency. One of the big reasons why Obongo got relected was Bidens PR.

WHAT DOES DILBERT’S CREATOR HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ANY OF THIS?

I love you too, user. Have a great day.

This line of thinking is beginning to become attractive I have to admit. But it's an option of last resort.

He isn't wrong. Just look at the Republican Platform over the last 8 years.

Demoralization shill

Why don't you just kill yourself while you're at it, you'll likely get raped to death by a dindu if the race war happens

This is what I'm fearing now

Flynn. Mattis.
military support > cuckservative support

[citation needed]

If Trumps not a Zionist, this guy as his VP nust put a HUGE target on Trump's back.
Mossad imminent.

THIS

There's an actual order to things. There's a list. There isn't a "somebody in the cabinet, step forward" step. Why shouldn't they just kill everyone above the guy they want to take charge? Or repeatedly kill every single President we stand up until they get one they like?

An assassination is only a problem if people want to know the truth.

Nobody would give a flying fuck in the media if Trump was assassinated, they would mock all conspiracy theorists and at the same time say he brought it on himself.

Lone wolf, like the guy who tried to do it in his campaign, move on heal the country.

No shit, motherfucker.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums you cultist

Biden won Obama the 2012 election with his debate performance because Obama was being such a pussy against Romney.

OR pencil is just a ruse/big mistake. The latter can be seen as just trump being opprotunistic on seeing who are actually loyal and those that are spying on him for (((them)))

man people hate this Pence shit, not even on twatter people are celebrating this shit.

All this blind obedience to Trump is just making me more inclined to believe the shills.

He just lost it with his pro-Israel choice. Military was keen to scale back the Israeli-Islamist chaos project. Now that's over.

This would be pretty great, save the real announcement for the convention.

So? dont let the anger be diffused just because the white man is back in office. Keep the overton window moving. It isn't hard to do. If Trump comes down on you for it, attack him. If Trump tries to stop you, treat him like you treat Obongo.

I sure hope that you guys don't actually do this…

We're not "shills".

I'm one of the guys who broke the Marco Rubio strategy before it happened at the caucus. Been trying to get Trump to win from day one.

Now we're all just wondering what to do next.

hey look it's that Ropeculture.fag guy

accelerationism is your fantasy

I'll answer myself.

1. Assassinations are hard and risky. JFK is also a good example of how we're not likely to let the matter drop.

2. We have a veto as well, and if they aren't afraid of that they're too stupid to carry off an assassination.

Twitter users are incredibly leftist(or altright types), what are people on kikebook saying?

Trump's outspokenness woke up enough moderates and apathetics that voter turnouts have never been higher, if that was the intention then they fucking failed so far.

Useless until Trump decides to take a drive by a Dallas library, that is

Loyal to fucking what? I'm pissed because this makes him a target for mossad by putting an obvious neocon shill as the VP. What the fuck loyalty am I supposed to show? To the globalists who have wanted to sabotage the entire campaign from the fucking start?

>>The year is 2025
>>"They got their comeupPence!" says the VP as he pulls down a dark pair of sunglasses.

WHAT HAVE WE HERE…
alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/trump-v-west-americas-destiny.388327/

(you need an account–free–to see the thread because the entire forum is behind a sign-up wall)

Fuck off back to Holla Forums

Pretty sad tbh

SURE IS SHILLY IN HERE!
Thanks to the following poster for throwing in something decent into the shitstorm:

Trump already has the military vote, those are the cuckservatives that are most passionate about him because they don't give a shit about PC and want their guns

Yeah Trump was going to annihilate Hilary because he was energizing white voters, but we'll see if that continues after this pick. He picked someone who stands against pretty much every major plank of the platform he built his campaign on, and all of his big supporters are already voicing their displeasure, which moves on down to the people who follow them, and so forth. This could be a devastating blow to the Trump campaign overall. In any case, who the fuck cares though? It's all just kike propaganda and puppetry as usual. I feel stupid for even contemplating that Trump could be different given his Jewish colleagues, family, and business partners. Light up the night, either way it's all gonna burn.

Watch your whore tongue, faggot.

If he fixes things:
Excellent!

If he keeps things the same:
People become disappointed and ((they)) will have to put out an even more entertaining candidate next time.

If he makes things worse:
People become polarized even more.

wew

This post is as meaningless as its content.

I think this bot is malfunctioning.

And he got nothing from it.

Does anyone actually think cuckservatives arent going to keep being cuckservatives because this one cuck got shoved into a VP spot?

Its a ridiculous argument - now Trump just has a VP that will talk shit on him,IN ADDITION to all the others cucks who will continue to oppose him at every step, assuming those steps aim toward something good from our POV.

Pence gets Trump nothing.
Nothing.
Ge was already going to get the cucks, they hate Hillary more than him.
Pence gives him nothing…. But a huge Mossad target on his back, thanks to having a full-blown Zionist cuckold as the 2nd in line behind him.

On a related note, AH is so fucking pozzed that it’s impossible to even hold a discussion anymore. Anything nationalist is looked down on, and anything German nationalist is outright banned. You can’t speak out against faggots or ANY of the policies of the left. You can’t even call for the deportation of invaders.

Satan's advice, though remember, the devil still has its own agenda! Trump is likely just fucking with the media, like usual!

Yes. And they liked biden quite a bit.

If they assassinate Trump, they will just trigger the inevitable white outrage even earlier. The jews know this is not what they want so they are trying as hard as they can to beat him in the general.

Don't deny it faggot, I'm not even saying that Holla Forums is bad but you're just being pathetic right now.

They control the media, they can do what they want at the moment

"Former trump supporter" is about to become a thing

It's a bad sign when people have to make posts trying to convince others this was a good decision

same shit in both, some defend his choice but most people say this only makes CUCKS and the Establishment happy, how terrible a Gov is, how he goes against what Trump stands for. i bet Trump regrets his choice now.

You sure are new

You're probably not going to believe this, but I haven't played vidya for years

You're butthurt over nothing, get over yourself shill

It is from yesterday before today's announcement, but exactly fits in with what a Pence decision does-

In other words, Trump didn’t do anything outrageous for a few weeks. That’s all he needs to do from here on out – more nothing – to win in a landslide. The “Crooked Hillary” harpoon he landed a few months ago is bleeding her out. Trump’s glide path to victory involves picking his cabinet and acting serious for a few months. That’s all it will take. (Expect a few mini-outrages just for fun.)

blog.dilbert.com/post/147342251861/trumps-glide-path

He never wanted it and he was backing out even last night, he fucked this up, maybe irreversibly.

Pence has already voted for building a wall in the past

ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm

Pence voted YES on deporting all illegals caught recieving hospital treatment

ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm

Pence has a 100% rating with FAIR, indicating a record on restricting immigration

Pence advocated ending birthright citizenship

Pence CO-SPONSORED a bill to declare English as the official language

or just people trying to reaffirm that this means nothing if Trump doesn't get assassinated and if he does, a bigger fire will be ignited.

I'll believe he's from Holla Forums if he knows what game that's from

Is "demoralization" the word you're sperging over? That is not exclusively a Holla Forums term.

I know that feel.

If only

Mike “Israel should dictate US policy” Pence should be killed.

Pollocks seems dissapoint. Everything isn't what it could be etc. Do remember that you don't know what is going on behind the scenes. That you don't know how 7D chess is played. Why would you want someone like Sessions, when he's of greater use in the Senate. Everyone at the right place.

oh but I forget, there's consensus manipulation afoot
If you're not voting for Hillary now, you're definitely just defending Israel.

Ctrl+ F my ID.

Your cherry-picking is foul.

It's pure smoke and mirrors with him, he's a cuckservative through and through right down to being pro-amnesty but pretending not to be.

Not much of a choice. At least with the Nice France attack he will have to shut his mouth on the muslim immigration issue.

Its a clever ruse. He's baiting the media.

Penceshill is at Holla Forums now.

About Pence:

He voted in favor of building a fence on the Mexico border, a long-running GOP cause that the party eventually morphed with Trump's demand for a border wall.

Earlier this year, Pence earned national notoriety for trying to ban Indiana’s state agencies from settling Syrian refugees. A federal judge blocked Pence’s order, saying it “clearly discriminates” against refugees.

He clashes with Trump on "free" trade & the TPP, supporting both. Trump hasn't exactly been mincing words on his hated for those deals. He called NAFTA "a disaster" and has repeatedly said TPP is a "rape" of American trade.

Pence sees see eye-to-eye with Trump on business taxes, an issue that helped Pence bring some positive attention to his state. Indiana is regularly regarded as one of America's most "business-friendly" states thanks to its low taxes, especially after Pence signed a law reducing corporate income tax to 4.9%.
Trump has portrayed himself as an advocate of businesses big and small, vowing to keep all taxes below 15% of a business' income.

Pence is a born-again evangelical Christian, who opposes abortion and has tried to defund Planned Parenthood.
Pence is a born-again evangelical Christian, who opposes abortion and has tried to defund Planned Parenthood.

Pence supported & signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act to protect the religious liberty of Indiana business owners, allowing them to choose not to do business with LGBT citizens if their perversions clashed with the business owner's religious beliefs.
After boycots & media attacks Pence unfortunately backed down, & signed a so-called “fix” law to ensure no LGBT discrimination.
This law, however, opened the door for similar religious freedoms laws later passed in North Carolina and Mississippi — which never had a “fix” attached.

Pence supports the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution. The NRA, has rated him “A” for his pro-gun voting record.
In Congress, he voted to ban product misuse lawsuits against gun manufacturers, and to loose restrictions on interstate gun purchases.

Days before the Indiana primary, Pence gave Ted Cruz a half-hearted endorsement and said he would be voting for him. But he still praised Trump in the same endorsement, saying he has "given voice to the frustration of millions of working Americans with the lack of progress in Washington, D.C."
Indiana turned out to be the state that crushed Cruz — he dropped out right after Trump handily won the state.

Pence is one of only four sitting governors to endorse President Trump for the White House.

Yes, and what about it Mr. >(21)?

Donald "announces creation of Israel Advisory Committee" Trump isn't going to be the one to do it

it's a MASSIVE fuck up, combine this with that Israel crap and you get Trump biggest fuck up yet.

this is no bait user, he really picked this Globalist cuck for VP, they even have a terrible flag and shit.

That explains the Ziocuckoldry.

Yeah I just came into the thread

It's a dumbass decision and the first mistake he's made - and it's a big one

Stop pretending like you're not disappointed

The two aren't disconnected, they came at the same time. This is a full package sell out.

He endorsed him after he endorsed Rubio and Rubio dropped out

Don't act like he's been a trump supporter the whole time

Wew lad, amd already shown himself an untrustworthy treacherous cuck.

Fuck off shill. I've been dealing with your types the entire day! Trump can fuck up, yes, but not at this level! At worst, a (((mole))) planted this (((anouncement))) in with the press conference. You honestly belive that trump would anounce a VP on TWITTER!

You are sounding either very desperate or very shilly.

Can't tell which.

Holy mother of fucking God, you need to commit suicide. Even liberals aren’t as cognitively dissonant as you.

I believe what I posted clearly stated he was not.

You are mental

I've never seen someone in this much denial or cognitive dissonance.

Then I'd recommend re-examining yourself

Let's make a deal, I'll screencap this post, and then tomorrow after he announces it at a fucking live press conference you eat crow.

What are we going to do? Are we going to get our guns and walk outside and start shooting? Stop going to work? Stop paying bills? What are the logistics of the "fire" that would be ignited if trump gets shot, which he will now thanks to this massive fuck up. I can't believe I'm actually typing this but yeah, he fucked up.

We are fucked

What's the problem with that term? Do you not like the idea of us being a movement?

See? When I directly call them out, they come! from out of the woodwork just to do spoiling tatics!

REMEMBER THE BATTLE OF ATHENS.

constitution.org/mil/tn/batathen.htm

Calm your tits down faggot. Wait for the official announcement. Trump already mentioned that he is definitely not in line with Pence stance on Muslim immigration, and said that nobody will agree with him on everything. So, stop freaking like a little girl.

Kill yourself, queerlover.

seek help, this is not a ruse and that is obvious.

Holy mother of fucking God, you need to commit suicide. Even liberals aren’t as cognitively dissonant as you.

So shilly I just went through his history. He's even got the "Jews have an assassination veto" demoralisation going. Oh yeah if Trump were assassinated the media would mock any conspiratards and it would go away.

Bullshit. If Trump were assassinated the media would be some of the first trying to dodge Breiviks and RWDS.

How have you been so far misled to think Trump would not pick a zionist/globalist of some sort for VP? He has no other choice, in this zionist world, all must bend their knee to Israel.

Hitler likely had to kiss jew ass to get into his position, if you demoralization shills were around back then, you likely would have said that he was going to make Germany even worse.

Wow wtf I hate Trump now!

Don't forget he cosponsored a Bill to End Birthright Citizens and another to make English the official Language.

And about letting in the Sand Niggers- He's 100% scored by FAIR which makes him very likely to restrict immigration.

A lot of people here are too emotionally invested into this campaign to jump ship now. I was willing to overlook all the kike connections until today too.

Nobody on Holla Forums actually talks like this

What's "alternative" about it?

i had hope user, something i didn't have in years and even that is gone now, i will still vote for him but i don't expect much.

Well you've convinced me to become a #Clintoris

"Why is he rounding them up? Why isn't he just gassing them to death?"

Trump gets us the wall and stops TPP. That's all he was ever going to get us. All the retards that fooled themselves into thinking he was against kikes are idiots that are now pissed off that they deluded themselves by constantly trying to claim it was just all real politik.

Trump is not redpilled. Trump does not dislike kikes. Trump is against globalism and is a civic nationalist and that is it, which is still a hell of a lot better than any other choice that we've had in years.

And they even repat the same lines!

What says you that this isn't a ruse! Why would Trump, after previously stating that he wont anounce the VP on this verry day after the bastile day attack sudden;y change his mind?

Er, they would you fucking retard

That's ridiculous. I know plenty of people from Indiana and they're all neutral-to-enthusiastic about him. I know one hoosier who hates Pence with a passion and he just so happens to be a non-white liberal arts student.

Indiana won't go blue, although I doubt this will really affect Ohio much.

I can live with Pence. He may not have great courage, but he's far better than any of the other non-military choices. Yes, this will hurt the fag and bernout crossover vote, but that's vastly overestimated as it is.

If you have a throwaway Twitter account - Spam Trump till he reads that his constituents hate that cocksucker Pence.

MAKE TRUMP KNOW

Haha, ironic coming from you faggot. How quick you are to loose faith in your Emperor you weak piece of shit.

What is wrong with you, every Natsoc everybody on /pol is either christian, natsoc or pagan, all of these groups believe it is their responsibility to protect nature in their own way.

You can not dispute that the carbon from fossil fuels is reducing the quality of the air we and all living things breath or that many of our fuel sources like coal pollute our water with mercury.

If you are upset by fukushima you should be upset by coal and carbon emissions because these are the top to causes of cancerous cellar mutations in men and wildlife.

We are obviously contributing to the carbon and green house gasses in the atmosphere especially with our methane release, I believe the science is skewed a bit as volcanoes release so much carbon but the carbon cycle is a long process no doubt and our additions to it are likely having a minimal effect but that minimal effect could be the thing that turns are a catastrophic climate upheaval cataclysmic.

Furthermore from an economic and human perspective renewable energies are much more sustainable and liberating than central energy corporations.

We need to ween our consumption of coal and oil down for numerous reasons man made global warming being among them but even if you dispute it the other reasons are massively important.

Pull your head out of your ass autismonaut.

Jesus Christ did you low energy faggots think this was going to be effective? do you even know where you are?

Read. The. Full. Text. Of. The. Quote. YOu. Fucking. Retard.

How could you lose hope over a fucking useless VP? Have you forgotten all that Trump has done and said? He's been fighting for us and America from the beginning and you're just going to give up?

I refuse to believe that you've been on Holla Forums for more than a few months, if even that.

And they are even trying to derail! Fuck off, this is a pence thread, not some leftypol (((global warming))) shitfest!

You showed me man I now love TPP and muslims

You seem delusional mate, he had a good reason to do an understated announcement and that was to let the public see the Nice attacks and not be inundated by American political talk during the mourning.

A press conference would have taken up time from the Nice coverage.

This is genuinely how all the spineless faggots in this thread would have reacted back then. If they actually did wait for Hitler and he came, they'd still hate him.

This whole thing boils down to low IQ faggots being ass mad their VP choice wasn't picked:

The VP pick was a no win situation for Trump.

Almost as though I’m the same fucking person, you blithering idiot.

Reported.

Yes, I can, because it’s not, you cocksucking faggot.
ENVIRONMENTALISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GLOBAL WARMING.
Every single claim you have ever made has been proven false long ago.
THERE IS NO ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING. THE GLOBE IS NOT EVEN WARMNG.

Zionist VP + donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee is not a small thing user

I did, you are wrong, an assination would be fucking based on how hateful Trump was and we have to be more tolerant and Pence would swoop in and be a complete faggot and NOBODY would do dick about it.

Sure is nosey in here…

Fuck off sodomist

Won't be surprised about what happens to you on the day of the rope

Come on.

Sodomite, user.

Trump just announced the formation of an Israel Advisory Committee. He said that there is an unbreakable bond between the USA and Israel and specified that the safety of Israel is a core concern of US foreign policy. This follows statements that his platform will be the most pro-Israel of all time.

There is no fucking scenario where Trump turns around and gasses the kikes. There is no room where Trump turns out to be anti-Zionist. You cannot possibly be this delusional.

Refer to my other posts where I explain that everyone who wants to have any power or influence in the country has to suck kosher dick

Trump SACRIFICED his fucking daughter and you guys are going to just spit in his face now after all the great Trump training basedness Holla Forums has been through for the last year?

He's of more use in the Senate

That's good
Israel needs to be protected from the muslims

Buchanan or Sessions would have made Holla Forums cream their shorts, this was not a no-win situation.

You’re a retard.

that and delusional

I am talking about Pence here, the "drill! baby drill!" mindset is not acceptable going forward.

This isn't Holla Forums kikery you retard our air and our water and all the living things that breath and drink are effected by these sort of pollutants and it is weakening humanity, every year of this pollution puts us another year away from establishing a generation of healthy children.

I'm not saying no oil and massive carbon tax is the way to go but we do need to ween ourselves off of oil where we can, this is just as important as bring the birthrate of whites up and the age of motherhood down, we need healthy white children and this shit matters.

Don't get tied up by your kike instilled political dogma.

I guess #IStandWithHillery now!

Love this new tactic. Its like a concern troll+D&C double hitter.

Guess what. #NeverTrump got btfo out at the rules committee. Bernie is dead.

Its Trump V Hillery

Those are your choices. Those are the cards you are dealt.
Hitler isnt coming so stop waiting for him.
No candidate will make the same turns you would make every single time. . The question is which one do you think will move the country in a better over all direction? Do you REALLY think the country will be better off with Hillery?
Is this the message you concerned "principled conservatives" are trying to shill?

What of his reputation! And even then, a anouncement would work far fucking better in a press confrence or some rally! And you know how willing the media is to attack trump! Even on tweets! Which would distract from the coverage, and very much reduce the impact of it on the so-called never trump group. And its not even sutible for his personality.

Anyone he could have picked would've garnered the same reaction from you low energy shills

Better is one month of Trump in office than 8 years of Hillary

You're also forgetting how much security Trump has everywhere he goes, he wears a bullet-proof vest for fuck sake.

No, you didn't. You are inexplicably unable to read as far as "and it would go away."

Would a Trump assassination go away, just because the media wanted it to?

JFK hasn't gone away and JFK didn't have the internet and Cantonese masonry appreciation boards with digging autists. Nothing would go away and meanwhile we'd be invoking out own veto.

You are talking about fucking global warming more than Pence! And pollution too!

I can't believe all the shills in this thread have the audacity to shit on Trump when we're this close now, as you said.

SESSIONS.
BUCHANAN.
LITERALLY ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS AN ANTI-ISRAEL POLICY.
LITERALLY ANYONE WHO HAS A HISTORY OF ACTUALLY WANTING TO DEPORT ILLEGALS.
LITERALLY ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GET RID OF GLOBALIST TRADE DEALS AND ILLEGAL FUCKING ALLIANCES.

Kill yourself.

You’re either new to the #chan format or are a woman.

I’m not passing judgement on either statement, just saying that it’s obvious you’re new here.

I think Ivanka convinced him that Pence was the right choice. She has supposedly always been going on about him being more presidential, and she showed a clear lack of good judgement by marrying a Jew. She probably conflated neocons with being presidential, and talked him into doing this. I really hope this wasn't his idea, and that he can still be talked down.

They probably have a good place in his cabinet, how could you doubt the Don after all this time? According to you, those fags would be controlled jewish puppets if Trump was actually assassinated anyways so what's the difference?

Pretty sure he's not the newfag.

We are already putting a huge amount of trust into Trump that he will fulfill his campaign promises, as our last second hail Mary to save our culture, let's trust he knows what he's doing with the VP pick.

Also the VP doesn't look that bad objectively (yes I would pick a different one) but I'm sure there are behind the scenes strategic reasons for the pick that can't be disclosed. Maybe Pence has connections to an important voting block that Trump would need to crack, maybe Pence knows where the right bodies are buried. Trump could never disclose such things so we are forced to trust him.

JFK went away IMMEDIATELY you fuck, it will be the same fucking thing.

How dumb are you?

Trump's rhetoric calls for a huge door in the wall, and he only wants to 'fix' TPP.

You decry others their delusions, while standing upon a pile of your own.

I'm just Goku.

Yeah that darn newfaggotry

The ones that are shilling are attempting to spoil the anti-pence group. Making other anons think its some anti-trump thing!

Fuck off. And this isn't even a good post to reply to!

exclamation! Indication of indignation! emotional appeal!

fuck right off

What would you prefer chans to be called, kikes? They always have a number in front of them.

Woman, then.

Sessions needs to stay in the senate. Trump will need all the help he can get in the legislature.

that would destroy Trump, if he back down now the party and republicans will eviscerate him.

Who, Sessions and Buchanan? Do you know ANYTHING about either of them?

reminder this election is not about Israel (yet)
this election is about building a wall, bringing job back in the USA, destroying TPP, and fighting Islam.

ya just can't win yet against the jews, first ya need to expose the lies, and destroy the marxist ideology in public mind. along with political correctness.

REEEEEE

If you don't know the typical term for this format besides "chan" I am not going to fucking spoonfeed you, go back to reddit.

Newfag from reddit detected. Sage isn't a downvote.

We didn't have the luxury of leaving Sessions in the Senate if this was going to be the alternative.

Backing down now will do far less damage than proceeding with this terrible fucking decision. Just say an intern fucked with his twitter or something.

I'm not sure if it would make things worse or better if this retarded decision was made by following his daughter's advice instead of choosing someone he actually likes.

what they've always been called, imageboards you stupid fuck.

There is no strong evidence for anthropic climate change transpiring.

Jesus.

Y'all need to get out of your echo chambers here and see the bigger picture electorally.

There are tens of millions of right-leaning voters out there who think that Trump is a dishonest, indecent, and bumbling fool who has no moral center of gravity. I know plenty of them. If Trump can't get them to reliably come out on Election Day, he's done. Grabbing a couple million disaffected Democrats and former Bernie supporters won't matter at that point, and all the talk about "assassination insurance" and "the zionists took over!" won't matter at all.

Pence is an uncontroversial pick that gets those people out to vote for the ticket even if they dislike Trump. The other candidates prominently mentioned have their own baggage and skeletons for the left and the right to latch onto.

Also, it's absurd to think that Trump hasn't ensured that Pence will easily and smoothly fall in line on the issues that they disagree on (TPP, Muslims). Anyone on the right with a pulse knows that views like Trumps are quickly gaining momentum, and I doubt that Trump would let someone betray him publicly by going out against him and creating division in the ticket, especially when Trump'spositions on those issues are now written into the official GOP party platform.

it's just way too late user, the damage is done.

more plausible than the intern thing I was thinking of. Fucking women. Sometimes they can be useful, others, like this decision, is fucking worthless.

Okay, you’re a retard, then.

There are non-chan imageboards, nigger. Remember “BBS”? Of course not, you weren’t born yet.

Thank you for correcting the record.

dropped your exclamation points at the end of every sentence I see. You are such an obvious shill from both your style of posting and your copy pasting of basic phraseology to try and fit in.

sage isn't a downvote I just dont like bumping shit threads.

and there are "chan" imageboards that don't have a number in front of them, go back to kikebook grandpa.

What nonsense rhetoric.

Every election is about Israel, this one especially.

The worst thing about Trump has been, and is, his Israel stance.

If thats the line you're selling, if under Trump all we get is more Ziocuckoldry, then fuck off - Shillary will have my vote, and I will antagonize the muds until US dissolution.

That's reasonable thinking! We sure as fuck can't have that here!

Someone should shoop that and merge it with the Renegade Broadcasting logo. Never pass up the opportunity to make fun of those lunatics.

You think these right voters would care? Just when they get someone as a vp? No, they have been reinforced to hell and back that trump is "bad". Already they equaite him with the antichriste. And Nothing will change that opinion.

Trump needs all the help he can get in his Cabinet. Sessions in Senate is an ideal scenario where Trump didn't pick Pence as VP.

Don't push your dumbass statement on to me, you were the one complaining about Holla Forums's response to the choice.

You really are new arn't you?

Thank you for correcting the record.

Its done. Pence is on the ticket. Shilling against Pence now is shilling against Trump.
Trump-Pence V Hillery-Warren(?)
Which do YOU thing is worse?

This. We hate on the cruzcucks but its time we bring them along on the Trump Train. The RNC needs to be united to beat the democrats.

oh I'm using that from now on.

Sessions would have done far more for him in uniting the Republicans. He also showed his loyalty by supporting Trump early, and Pence has already stabbed Trump in the back by questioning the muslim ban and endorsing Cruz. I don't want to hear about how we need him in the senate. Senators are just votes. Anyone who would support us could fill his slot, and the Vice president can still vote in the senate anyways if there is a tie (the only time his vote would actually matter).

This is like Reagan picking Bush

Already a shitty day and now this

It was too good to be true

go home chaim.

Fucking Sessions, he's been Trumps MVP ffs

Literally anyone who is not a globalist neocon

This is how we know you're a shill. You're already trying to derail the next step.

Then I guess lead is the only thing that fixes the Pence problem.

Fuck off. If we cannot state that pence is a cuck and bad decision, and that trump can't back off now, then those leftypol shills will have amunition.

If Pence focuses on immigration and border security then he'll do what he's supposed to do and fade in the background. I don't like that choice but Pence isn't going to play a big role in the election. The focus will be on Trump 90% of the time.

No impressed. Then again, strong VPs are really only essential for weak presidents (see Obongo, Dubya.)

Just call me a shill

It makes all the problems go away

Fucking echo chamber retard - if you were a mod you'd see how many pro Trump posts I've made since last June

But you're not and you'd rather call people shills than face the ugly reality that trump just fucked yo

Gee, I wonder hoe those things could be related?

Somebody needs a nappy-poo, baby is getting cranky.

To reiterate, you have no point, and your assertion that that implies itself as a point makes me think you must be twelve or as the other Holla Forumsack said, a woman, only those options could have such a vacuous mind.

You're already trying to demoralize the idea of civil war. What do you expect me to think? All of this shit is assuming Trump even survives the RNC when there are 30k projected ARMED chimping niggers gonna be there with an official CPD stand down order from their niggerkike mayor.

Even thinking how relevant said VP might be is too far ahead when you still have the RNC coming up and the very real possibility of Trump not walking out of there.

wew

No. This is about pence, and trump. Not to wax on and on about fucking global warming. If you want to rant so bad, then simply make another thread.

I'm demoralizing a civil war by asking what exactly were going to do?

What utter nonsense.

Those tens of millions of right-leaning voters?
Who are they going to vote for?

If its Trump vs Hillary, are you actually trying to say they'll stay home, rather than vote for Trump?

HAH!
The cuckservatives will never stay home, and Pence achieves nothing more than a sliiiiight increase in a trend that was already going to happen.

Stop.
How?
Its absurd to think Trump can ensure anything of the sort, tbh fam.

There is no benefit, whatsoever, to Trump, if he is willing to bow to the cuckservatives.
None.

We might as well have just nominated Cruz or Rubio - we'd have a better shot at winning, at least if (as you claim) cuckservative turn-out is something we need to worry about, and we'd get the same effect.

Keep your cucked tongue behind your teeth.

The Wall is meaningless if it has a 'big beautiful door' in it - I don't want people coming in, legally or not, and the wall has no value if its point is not to inhibit entry in-general.
Trump believes TPP just needs some tweaking.

Its shaping up as though we get nothing from Trump, except more Ziocuckoldry and limp-dicked cuckservtive moves.
His rhetoric has changed drastically since earlier in the election - remember when he floated the idea of halting immigration overall for awhile? No more of that! - and its falling flat as he makes more and more cuckservative choices.

Sad!

That's pretty reasonable no doubt.

I'm still going to demand he about face on TPP and the Muslim Ban publicly; every day he doesn't it's ammo against Trump.

Yes, that’s how you seem to operate.

You seemingly don't even know how IDs work you stupid fuck.

He's fucking looks all over the place. And somebody who's all over the place is usually also very easy to (((control))) with outside influences. Thank god the vp doesn't do shit because this really is possibly the worst decision trump has made so far in this election.

The only good thing is if trump really dose get shot. There's no way this guy would ever stand a chance in a new election.

Trumps entire appeal was being an outsider with common sense views that are seen as extreme in the political arena

So what does he do? Gets a neocon globalist stooge as his vp who disagrees with him on Muslim immigration and the tpp - terrorism and jobs - the two main aspects of his campaign

This is not a good sign and I'll keep saying it whether I get called a shill or not

Nobody who's been on Holla Forums for even one year could shitpost this badly

I will take an insane leftist lesbian wielding minorities like a club, over a Ziocuck Bandai any day, schlomo.

Trump is a bandaid.
Shillary is gas on the fire.

What do you want?

Take it with a huge grain of salt since it's from Dana Bash of (((CNN))), but rumor has it that Trump was still unsure of the pick around midnight last night that he asked his aides if he could get out of it.

wew

Almost as though you should read posts before replying to them, then, huh.

I want you to kill yourself, shill.

Pick one.

Mobilizing the Billions and Trillions for Climate Finance

archive.is/RvFrR

"Over the next 15 years, the global economy will require an estimated $89 trillion in infrastructure investments across cities, energy, and land-use systems, and $4.1 trillion in incremental investment for the low-carbon transition to keep within the internationally agreed limit of a 2 degree Celsius temperature rise."

And you don't seem to be aware of the existence of warmer and colder periods before the massive use of fossil fuels. See the Medieval Warm Period for example, which was followed 200 years later by the Mini Ice Age. In the 1600s the temperatures were very cold in Europe.

This. Well, there was that tweet, though I'm still suspiscious about it.

There is no fire. It'll just be gas down your throat.

Cruz took up Trump's offer to speak at the RNC. You think he is going to stand up and talk shit about Trump there? Some times people need to put their smaller differences aside and work to the greater good.

Palosi, Clintion, and all the fag lovers have already come out triggered over Pence.You would have Trump change is choice after that? You demand Trump's enemies approve of his choice?

Pence is nothing more then tossing a bone to the Christcucks. People are putting way to much weight on the VP.

I wanna see Pence say live he changed his mind on TPP, thats the bare minimum

Pence is probably just to pick up on that evangelical vote, cucks that voted for Cruz, etc.

They are trying to force Trump to keep the fucker. Don't you remember the "I don't want to run against rubio" shit she pulled?

Do you think you're fooling anyone by trying to say that people here regularly refer to imageboards as "#chan format"? You're probably going to get a pay cut over this fuck up.

Then you won't get your wish, Jew.

Hardly.

The country is on fire.

I would see the fire rise.
You would prefer a bandaid to maintain the status quo, until the US is Brazil.

No, but thankfully I didn’t say that, you stupid fucking bitch.

Okay, moishe. You’ll be killed, then.

Alright, that's it. Trump 2016 campaign confirmed false flag operation.

This is exactly what happened with McCuck in '08. "If he dies, we're fucked."

Trump is the Republicuck's tragic hero and the Democratic strategist's wet dream. He's a joke and a false flag operation played out by the Clintons. The nation would rather elect a crooked old criminal hag than vote in a stupid, racist, xenophobic white guy these days.

I just want to know why Trump would pick a VP that is in opposition to his views. Not just someone low energy to level out Trump's high, but a globalist…why?

No, it's not, and I'll explain why.
The bullets aren't yet flying from the other direction.
If whites aren't already fighting back, there's no reason to pour gas. There's no guarantee of a backlash. You don't accelerate without insurance. We don't just want to watch America burn. That's retarded.

You asked what else anyone would call them, as if its the only thing you've seen them referred to.

Manic episode intensifies

It would probably just be in your best interest to stop replying, you're not squirming out of this one.

I'm all for the Pence pick if only because it';s fucking hilarious watching Holla Forums sperg out over their own preconceived notions. Check his voting record.

See>>6724028

Want to make some suggestions? As far as some on Holla Forums are concerned Trump is a globalist neocon.

They threatened him, money and rules change, he took Pence and the campaign cash, and they put down the Never Trump bullshit.

It was a terrible deal, for someone who prides themselves on deal making.

The rumor is that he's trying to lure in Cruzlims and other #NeverTrump cuckolds.

Okay.

You are the one who is dragging this out, it hasn't been about climate change or pollution since my initial reply to the dogmatist, since then it's been about dogmatic resistance, which is proof that you and the other cunt don't know what the fuck you are talking about simply because you can't access a political discussion outside of mimicking political dogma of republicans bought by oil companies.

You really don't belong here if you are so incapable of assessing the points I've made without reiterating that they are somehow unrelated to the thread when I am criticizing the policies of the man who trump has picked as his running mate which is what the thread is about, trump's running mate and our thoughts on him.

My thoughts are that 3 central facets of his reccord are absolute shit

These criticisms are all valid and the fact that you ignore one and two as did the redtexting retard and hone in on muh gloabl warming without recognizing the simple truth that the air we breath and the water we drink is polluted and that both sides of the global climate change debate are unsure how much human activity is effecting climate change proves you aren't here for a political discourse but simply to affirm your own beliefs, it shows a mental and emotional flaw and I'm bringing attention to that flaw so that others can witness how not to think and behave.

Reported for believing in AGW.

See

The simplest explanation is that Pence isn't in opposition to Trump's views.

I'm aware you cannot read.

Care to explain why he's against halting Muslim immigration, then?

literally Alex Jewnes level conspiracy BS

You're looking rather autistic, as every reply is some sort of big post. Especially about global warming. You filled your 2nd one with global warming as well.

Oh and I forgot: there hasn't been any warming for the last 20 years and it has annoyed some scientists to the point that they decided to 'correct' the satellite data to be able to finally pretend that satellite measurements also agree with the AGW theory:

thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/22720-global-warming-satellite-data-gets-suspicious-makeover

So Sessions HAS to stay in the senate for some reason while Trump picks the opposite of Trump to run?

That's suicidal shit.

Yes, that’s what you believe in. You believe in bullshit. AGW is bullshit.

SUPPORTS NAFTA.
SUPPORTS NATO.
SUPPORTS TPP.
SUPPORTS AMNESTY.
SUPPORTS CONTINUED IMMIGRATION.

Kill yourself, kike.

Sessions really is best in the Senate as we already have too many liberals and cuckservatives there. Pence is still a shit pick though.

Why create a vacancy in the Senate when there's already someone highly experienced who has been fighting against immigrating for years that's already there?

Pence shills are fucking idiots.

Eric or Donald jr if you're reading this your dad fucked up bigly

As far as I see it there are three main scenarios
1. You are mistaken about what Pence actually believes
2. Trump picked a candidate who opposes his own beliefs for some reason
3. You are mistaken about what Trump actually believes

No, you just can't pick up on subtext, holy shit. I do not support Pence and even a brief look at my old posts would show that. Hang yourself.

WOOOLOOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO

Because it's a sacrifice that is well worth it considering what has befallen us.

Its not about the VP pick as an issue itself, you dumb dumb faggot.

Its about the visuals, its about the message it sends.

Most of us could barely support Trump as-is, with all his Ziocucking.

And now he chooses a total Cuck for Zion as his VP?

The message speaks for itself: Trump is nothing more than a cuckservative bandaid, aiming at keeping the status quo, at pacifying the voices of outrage, until those voices are small and alone, surrounded by a sea of brown that worships the Democratic Party of GibsMeDat, owned lock-stock-and-barrel by Zionist Jews in Israel and Marxist Jews in the US.

Wew lad.
I'll fight you irl, just give me your address.
My dad is a fighter pilot FBI agent.

Top Kek

The bullets ARE flying in the other direction - and they will do so with greater intensity when, if, things intensify.

Make no mistake: The first burns, with intensity, and any gas thrown on, especially the likes of which the democrats would attempt (say, eliminating the 2nd amendment?), especially the likes of which Shillary would attempt, will amp that shit up.
There's no debate here, its an assurance: a Clinton presidency will amp up the hostilities, while a Trump presidency will aim to be a bandaid on the boo-boo of racial tensions.

There's no gaurantee of a backlash - but nor is there any gaurantee of any sort of benefit on behalf of Trump, and much likelihood of band-aidism.

No, actually, I'm quite content with that.
If the alternatives are
or
I'll take the former, because the latter is even worse a fate for this great nation.

[absence of argument intensifies]
Stay mad moishe.

(set mark)
That's "Donaldson" maybe

In what fucking "subtext" has Pence not been in opposition to Trump with his most significant policies?

who wants to argue with a manic bipolar POS like you.

Very convincing, I am now a Clintoris.

I've been saying climate change and climate data has seen sharp changes in global trends over the last 15 years.

I've not been arguing that it is man made but that it could be man made simply because we have been failing to prove it either way,

I don't think climate change is happening because of us I think it's been either intensified by something like 15% because of us or has begun earlier than it would have by some time because of us, possibly it is both, the green house effect is proven although it's effect isn't as strong as had been predicted by shtilibs like Al Gore.

To claim that carbon pollution doesn't result in higher cancer rates and that burning coal hasn't resulted in mercury in our water supply and high mercury content in fish is absolutely ignorant of 70 years of research.

I'm willing to have the conversation but it is insanely irresponsible to deny there is any problem at all simply because some of your shittier political allies have claimed there is no problem at all.

Did you read the top half of the post or did you just skip straight to the part where it said (You)? I'm not spoonfeeding you.

Hey! More shills trying to spoil the pot! And this ones REALLY autistic. Including all that fucking spacing.

That's just their attempt at consensus cracking and it's as clear as fucking crystal. They are trying to create the illusion that anybody not GIVING UP on The Donald is shilling for Pence or defending him. They cover it with the old
But it's easy to see the fuckery.

Reported for not even trying.

Or, you know, have a reply.

significant for us, but is it for him?

what I mean is how strongly does he feel about the TPP?

How is it safe if nobody likes him?

And reported for not even trying.

Very much so fellow user. They are using spoiling tatics to drive Holla Forums to their view.

Got evidence? I'm not seeing it. Dylann Roof doesn't count.

Reported for being you.

nothing to see here, goys!

Why do you fags keep bumping Dee and Cee shill threads?

Oh look it's the Renegaydes or the Ropeculture moron.

So you have no argument other than some vague statement?

Pic related.
IT. IS. NOT. HAPPENING. AT. ALL.
Or at all.
Holy shit, go tell /sci/ so they can laugh at you.
Environmentalism has NOTHING to do with global warming.

Not sure why you guys think I'm gay.

Mainstream conservatives think race is a social construct and that white pride is bad.

Alternative to the beliefs of the majority doesn't mean alternative to the fundamentals of the ideology

Also, remeber, the "anti-trump, anti-pence "sentiment is basically penshills going on other IPs to attempt to fool Holla Forums into thinking that pence is good. And they have already gone to push this before the sentiment popped up. Its also likely Trump got people rused, namely media, and would pin them on basing news on shitty rumors.

then we burn everything to the ground.
lets not forget that a nation of ash is always preferable to a nation of rot.

Stop. CO2 isn't a pollutant.

/r/the_donald is removing comments critical of pence

Guys…umm…this isn't good

Reddit is reddit. Shilling is game there. In fact, most of the pence shills likely cam from reddit.

Crafty kikes.

Pssst, shills…

Trump is just paying the kikes lipservice because of the anti-semetic allegations that he got during the whole "Hillary with a star of david" scandal.

In a world run by kikes, you need to play their game to capture their king.

You are retarded if you think the Jews would think twice about assassinating a non-kosher VP just to get Paul Ryan in the spot. The VP has no relevance.

Establishment of an advisory committee is not just "lipservice", that's service.

It might of been some sort of (((intern))) posting shit, though, its probobly out of the picture now, since the don hasn't taken it back. Though, maybe his twitter got taken by (((them)))

Well, I guess I can live with this. And, depending on who he appoints Secretary of Defense, it would make sense politically, to have a pro-Israel running mate.

That way Trump can continue to posture as a good goy, while the Defense Secretary does whatever he needs to. It gives Trump plausible deniability.

I'm still worried about Trump being JFK'd, though. I don't know whether Pence's staunch social conservatism is enough to make him unattractive to the (((elites))).

I dont want to defend crappit but can you post some fucking evidence of said censorship?

You climate change morons are astonishing. This is laboratory data of "air" at various increasing ppm of CO2. Notice the function? THE HEAT ABSORPTION IS FUCKING LOGARITHMIC, IT CAPS OUT, IT'S NOT FUCKING LINEAR. You stupid fucks don't even know basic science and run your mouths sounding like morons.

The kikes already know Trump is BAD for their plans. Probobly the biggest threat in a long time.

Holla Forums can joke all they want, but I was firmly in Trump's camp before this. I assumed, rather delusionally, that Pence couldn't be the real pick when the rumors were coming out yesterday.

I'm no longer voting for Trump, I don't care who wins. I'm someone who is neither welcomed in the Republican camp or the Democratic camp. I'm done paying attention to politics, I'm going back to focusing on my own life.

more shills. and I am right about the derailing.

From 380 to 580, no big deal haha, even though if you stacked all those up it would actually be significant. I want to believe climate change isn't real but you guys always seem really flimsy

Don't wanna blackpill too much but I have had this feeling for the last few months. Trump was awesome when he first came out, he was edgy and got mad attention for it. He riled up people; myself included. Lately he is toning down, cucking a bit here and there. In my mind, Trump is entirely running on his early momentum. I feel that early momentum running out and he is beginning to stall in the cuck zone.

Fuck you, I've been on Holla Forums for 3 years now, I've been browsing Holla Forums this whole time. I was supporting Trump through his entire campaign, but now he's sold out.

I get you're a Christ-cuck, but you should know by now that not everyone on Holla Forums is, a lot of us are against the TPP and against neo-con kike loving bullshit.

Trump has just betrayed a large portion of his supporters. He'll still win the election thanks to the masses of braindead Christians, but I no longer care.

Fuck you, and fuck your Kike-Overlord.

So you're just going to sit at home while Muhammend fucks your wife and daughters? Alright. Good plan, kike.

They are probably disillusioned leftists or almost-NatSocs with leftist leftovers watching kike "adult" cartoons and listening. You should also mention that these "rising temperatures" readings are taken in cities, probably during rush hour. Climate change is based on faulty, badly programmed prediction models that follow a linear or such predictions. But then, you should also have said that man-made climate change is not real, because our planet does undergo climate changes. Ice ages and such. Dinosaurs used to live in Earth that was about 5 degrees (19 celsius) hotter than it is now on average (14 celsius).

Ironically, this also disproves that CO2 is a pollutant. Imagine these huge creatures walking around for tens or hundreds millions of years, breathing and exhaling as much CO2 as a small factory. Earth would have been Venus by the time meteor struck, according to man-made climate change cucks.

PHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFF
Wow, I needed that. I didn't even say anything about christianity in this thread, and they THERE YOU GO! Shouting shill phrases, that have long since lost effectiveness. You know you don't need 2 sentence paragraphs too.

Obvious D&C shill.

I've got a gun, I'm not worried. But have fun living in fear, cuck.

Stop lying, he's just a less ugly Ted Cruz, only Jew worshipers could love him.

I'm not fucking "ok" with pencial. I just accept that either trump got rused by a women, a infiltratior in the campaign fucked with a simple press confrence tweet, or he's planing a ruse.

I'm voting for Trump, I just have no illusions that he'll be anything other than a band-aid.

I'm absolutely disappointed in him.

Cucking for Israel and neocons just means we'll have a civil war under his administration rather than a purge.

The mental gymnastics some of you guys are using to justify pence being picked rivals a liberal

Trump fucked up

Call me a shill I don't care

All the evidence PROVES CO2 is fucking irrelevant. You could go from 400ppm to 1000ppm and the temperature increase wouldn't negligible. That second chart shows the "accumulated" increase already, so arguing"stacking" it would make a significant increase is fucking retarded.

You fucks are why humanity is going to fail, you think "muh feels" and "beliefs" are sufficient reason to deny science. You are the "science deniers" in reality.

would be negligible*

Damn man, have to be more subtle. And no, I'm not religious at all.

Paid per post or flat rate?

okay, he fucked up.
there, I admitted it. He made a bad decision.
Still voting for him.

You're acting like a Bernie supporter. Stop drinking the kooolaid, Trump betrayed us. He's a normie candidate now. And he'll still win, which is really fucking sad.

The Jew's greatest weapon is Christianity, as long as it exists they will always get their way.

You're fooling no one.

You're probably too much of a coward to use your gun because you'll get arrested in Hillary's America.

VP does not matter.

Trump has a strong cabinet and a spot-filling cuckservative in VP seat

This. I don't like Pence either, but it's not like a VP matters much anyway. These shills think they keep us from voting for the last chance this country has (I still believe we're too far gone), but a better than zero chance is better than zero.

Also, watching Trump get elected and the pure leftist destruction it would cause is really the best reason to vote Trump.

FUCK YOU LEFTISTS, WE'RE VOTING TRUMP.

And they call me the shill.

Hurr durr it doesn't matter who vp is

It's only the person who takes over if trump gets assassinated

Now that he's picked a globalist neocon it's a matter of when not if

This. People are honestly retarded if they think Jews would give a shit about assassinating a VP along with Trump. The backlash caused by Trump's assassination would be so huge it wouldn't matter.

I don't like Pence. I admit it. But he is insignificant. This just insures we get the conservative vote.

you are, mostly to be a strawman.

If the Jews were willing to assassinate Trump, are you really stupid enough to think they wouldn't go down the chain of command until they get someone they approve of?

It's absolutely disgusting how pathetic and simple-minded Holla Forums has become. It isn't a victory if you lose all your rights in the process, King Nigger enacting martial law and starting a civil war would at least give us a chance of forming a better society after this one has fallen.

All Trump/Pence will do is bring us back to George W. Bush tier life.

just pulled it off of Trump's FB, fam

Have fun =)

Like "Israel should dictate our policies" Pence?

He can say goodbye to all those dank memes

LEFT VS RIGHT
NATIONALISTS VS GLOBALISTS

PICK YOUR POISON FAGGOT

If Trump fails then it changes nothing, the country is headed for collapse anyway.

That's a huge improvement. What you shills fail to tell people is that there's no "forming a better society after this one has fallen"
It never works that way.
a Revolution never comes from the bottom unless it's communist.

Or our kosher Speaker. It doesn't matter.

NEW THREAD

if trumps an actual (((populist))) version of bush, we're fucked. And not plausible, at worst, he's just very big.

Don't know how I fucked that one up.

underrated post

You're already lost, shill or not, if you have no hope that you can make this world better than it is now, then you may as well OD on heroin.

Trump wont fail, he's going to win, and then he's going to turn the US into an even bigger Zionist shitshow. Total and utter collapse of our country is better than Trump/Pence, the problem is if they win the collapse wont come in our lifetime.

Interesting, I didn't know that. Do you have a link for these graphs? Is it somewhere on WUWT?

Jews won't win in a collapse. It would literally destroy any and all power they have. It doesn't matter who wins, the next president will oversee the most massive economic crash in history.

YOU WON'T BE FORMING A SOCIETY BECAUSE YOU'LL BE DEAD, FAGGOT.

Anthony Watts had a post about it several years ago, even did the experiment in the lab showing the exact same results. You'd have to search for it, but there's plenty of these experiments on google.

Fact is CO2 is not a significant factor, so controlling for CO2 like the climate change faggots want will do literally nothing.

Sorry guys looks like I'm a #jebhead now.

I think this is the wake up call a lot of us needed to realize echo chambers are bad regardless of which side of the fence you're on

Gonna focus on my own life for while - I knew this shit was too good to be true

At this point Trump supporters like you are no different than Black Lives Matter niggers, you're just another pawn for the kikes in charge.

Holla Forums may as well be facebook.

I wish you good fortune.

I'll look for you on the battlefield faggot.

You have already proven yourself a shill.

Bleh, meant for

Why didn't he pick Flynn
why

Yeah, this thread SURE looks like an echo chamber alright. Don't act like a sap.

/r/the_donald mods are removing posts critical of pence and if you post the same thing here you just get called a shill

I've posted pro trump for a fucking year and all it takes is a "I don't think this is good" to get "gtfo faget shill kys"

When your salt levels get too high and you say dumb shit you don't think through. Explain how.

Who gives a fuck what Reddit's doing?

In what reality do you think anyone here gives a fuck about what happens on reddit?

It's here too - people calling others shills because they're voicing concern over this obviously questionable decision

It's wrongthink in the other direction and it's equally bad

Explain the Medieval Warm Period and then explain the Mini Ice Age in the 16-17th century when it was really cold in Europe.

If the climate changed without any human intervention back then why would human intervention be necessary for climate change now?

Imagine there's really a global warming except it's a natural phenomenon so humans aren't the cause of it - it happened multiple times before in the past - but thanks to the dishonest media and the lying politicians humanity is going to waste a hundred thousand billion dollars on trying to change the climate by reorganizing the world's economy instead of adapting to the climate just like humans have been doing for thousands of years.

We're going to be labeled the stupidest generation ever by the historians of the future if we do that.

I don't care about spending a few billions to adapt to climate changes but this 100 trillion 'low carbon' economy is just madness. And that's why Al Gore is all for it, he wants to become a trillionaire.

either newfags or shills. they tend to do that.

We didn't listen.

It is an obviously questionable decision but unless the Presidential candidate is weak then the VP probably doesn't matter that much.

Take the temporary muslim ban for example, I expect Pence to say something like well I didn't like the idea at first but I changed my mind.

Maybe Trump picked him because he was the least likely to challenge him. I wouldn't be surprised if Pence ends up being a Presidential doormat.

Bye Trump. We had a good run.

I regret that Holla Forums forgot you were our messenger; rather than us your servants.

If Holla Forums had sucked your dick a little less you might not have been led to make such a stupid mistake.

Now you will be assassinated after your election and this globalist will be president.

God damn Holla Forums hero worshippers to hell.

We could have prevented this.

I wanted Coulter, but a boring Kasich type is perfect for dissipating the anxiety msm causes with their 24/7 references to Hitler.

Your wishes didn't come true.

So has Trump him self announced this "VP" pick?

What is the (((source))) of this claim and the endless shilling all of a sudden?

it was "anounced" on his twitter page. He hasn't posted since though.