28 pages released

28 pages of 9/11 report released. Haven't read it yet but wanted to get the actual file link here asap. save it locally before it gets "altered."

intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/ryandawson
bigstory.ap.org/article/006c6ad9e9ad4374b9c60015cef6e828/28-pages-911-inquiry-being-released-after-13-year-wait
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf
de.scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
encyclopediadramatica.se/XChan_Directory_Dumper
youtube.com/watch?v=7BV7MzG6ccU
rense.com/general75/latest.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OUkvnfV606w
wikileaks.org/ttip/
dailycaller.com/2016/05/11/exclusive-persian-gulf-sheikhs-gave-bill-hillary-100-million/
themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/the-jewish-roots-of-the-house-of-saud-family-tree/
web.archive.org/web/20160710094938/https://wikileaks.org/ttip/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m1aNoM9W0aGe0AOr6oPO4w/
8ch.net/pol/res/6675936.html#6676660
archive.is/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6675936.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6675936.html#6714666
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/EtpRy6YjC_nBaScri4-jKg/
8ch.net/pol/res/6675936.html#6714746
yournewswire.com/top-professor-911-was-irrefutably-orchestrated-by-cia-and-mossad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Can we get a sticky please

Bullshit release. Still tons of redacted BS in there. Fuck the jews.

It was all the (((Saudis))) fault, clearly.

if you can, repost it to >>>/pdfs/ please

bump

Oh look it's fucking nothing.

It's shit.

FINALLY I HAVE CLOSURE

someone already uploaded it there.

wew

Unless it implicates Israel who gives a fuck tbh.

This.

It's a good day to be jewish.

Ironically, the more shit they redact, the more likely it is that there will be more attacks.

Fuck this news day.

THE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT WAS BASICALLY ISRAEL'S TAKE ON THE STORY

Of course there will be no implications or connections to Israel. This may have always been a tactical move to blame the Saudis at the right time.
The only way Israel will get blamed is if Trump reopens the investigation. If he does then he will finally have an excuse to drop the Israel greatest ally act, because it wouldn't be taboo to go against them anymore at that point. I really hope that he does this.

Ryan Dawson hasn't uploaded a video yet on the release.
He's a bit idiosyncratic, to say the least, but he's actually read through all the available 9/11 documents, so I'll be interested to hear what he thinks.

Dawstein claimed the 28 pages would implicate Israel, he was obviously wrong.

hitler dubs confirm

It's all HEAVILY redacted. We can't implicate our greatest ally, now can we?

REEEE

user, I…

That's totally not suspicious at all FBI.

And of course, this thread is being slid by endless concern shilling about Pence.

Well there really isn't a lot of info in these files.

Oy vey goy how dare anyone pay attention to the 28 pages it's just conspiritard garbage hehehe

They redacted lots of it though, they are not that useful now (as they could have been).

If you read between the lines you can see that some of the redacted material implicates the FBI in 9/11.

Yeah but implications don't make a case. We need to make a national stink the same way we got the unedited transcripts from the pulse 911 call.

Even if the Saudis were Israeli puppets they still directly facilitated 9/11.

We should have bombed them into glass as soon as this report started circulating.

read it, all the juicy bits are redacted

do we have this in plain text yet? pdfs are not so good for copy pasta

Here you go

Nigger

You're a witty little fuck I'll give you that.

Wew lad.

DAILY REMINDER

bump this is most important thread right now

sieg heil ryan dawson who pursued this for so long

Weird that the Nice attack where to happen just a day before the release.

probably they were waiting until a happening

I like that spic

they announced this was coming out yesterday or wednesday

so (((they))) used —kebab— as willing patsys to do 9-11, (((merchants))) win again!

Read down to specific instances of Saudis not cooperating with us. They were blatantly supporting bin Ladin.

Of course I'll be called a shill, but may I posit that 9/11 was one thing the Jews did not mastermind? Could it not have just been muds behind it? The Jews managed to turn it all to their benefit as usual, and it provided impetus for several wars that the Jews were able to push us into, but maybe it was all just opportunistic on their part?

This was the jews. After the success of 9/11 for them America then became involved in the middle east, destabilizing it and taking out Israeli enemies one by one. 9/11 was one of the best things to happen for Israel

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME

This.

Trump should put out tweets with redacted info in it

Well that was a fucking waste bandwidth.

Ryan is great except when it comes to his cuckbertardianism and his views on race and how it all boils down to politics and the way any nation is being run. Race has NO impact on ANYTHING, according to him. Argued with him in the comments but he just says I'm racist and too stupid to read statistics.
But what do I know? I'm just a nazi.

Also, this is from Ryan's own mouth:

Ryan Dawson 3. jul. 2016 +2

I can tell you didn't listen to what we said because we explained all of the above. PS I am a race mixed kid and so is my son.

So it's pretty obvious he is emotionally invested in not believing race-mixed kids are worse than pure-bred kids, hence his ignorance (?) on race awareness.

He's a cuck on more than just race, he attacks anybody who names the jew instead of only blaming "Zionists" - because the jewish problem is obviously limited to foreign policy.

Saudis are Semites too. Donmeh Jews, more precisely. Don't be so quick to ignore it.

Right, and this can be explained with what Ryan said here:

Ryan Dawson 3. jul. 2016 +4

There is nothing wrong with being Mel or straight. Racism however pretty silly. You really have to judge a persons abilities on a case by case basis.

Why the fuck would I purposefully choose a train that has a 80% chance of going in the opposite direction when I can choose a train that has a 20% chance of going in the opposite direction?

Ry has a kid? With some Japanese girl?

What exactly is he doing in Japan? Teaching?

It's also pretty alarming how often he writes like he has dyslexia, and if he DOES have dyslexia, is that not a genetic thing?

I have no idea why he is there or what the story about his son is. He just mentioned it after I told him that race-mixing is bad. He said it to one-up me by implying since he is smart and his son is doing well that it isn't a problem. As if rules don't have exceptions.

Reminder the House of Saud are kikes who appeared out of thin air

His writing his horrible.
He's clearly intelligent, so I assumed he had a learning disability. I also thought about his possibly having autism, but as I understand it he is basically a normalfag; he's into martial arts and has no trouble with interpersonal relationships.

Probably aspergers/mild autism

Actually, I'm lying. I think he left USA for the same reasons O'Keefe did, he does youtube and donations via his movie "The Empire Unmasked". Or rather, it costs 20$ to see it.

Also he has a patreon patreon.com/ryandawson which I btw donated 115$ to as thanks for his excellent work on 9/11, but I couldn't justify it after hearing how stupid he is on race and how much he regresses there. 115$ is solid enough from a single person to feel bad about dropping the support.

Why is this stickied?

I wonder why goy?

Reminder we have a 9/11 archive thread. Please take a look and add anything you have that is relevant.
>>>/polarchive/69
>>>/polarchive/69
>>>/polarchive/69
>>>/polarchive/69
>>>/polarchive/69

Probably because it'll get buried over the Pence/Nice "accidents".

3 insanely big info-bits in a span of… 10 hours? Something seems fishy.

Something must be up with the Clinton Foundation

fuck this shitskin. He's your typical "muh poor palestiniunzz" bleeding heart cunt.

Got pdf via this.
bigstory.ap.org/article/006c6ad9e9ad4374b9c60015cef6e828/28-pages-911-inquiry-being-released-after-13-year-wait

Might as well. Start dumping.

It only gets interesting when the REDACTIONS start appearing.

yeah this is nothing, its appeasement for all the good people that were making a ruckus.

obligatory War By Deception plug, only 911 film worth its salt despite the bad editing

also everyone should look at the "dancing Israelis" FBI report:

de.scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

all that is done in the dark will come to the light, especially in our day and age, no matter what you faggots do

I hope you had a nice wedding, Yarun Shmuel

The redactions begin almost immediately. Literally the first thing at the top f the page. Much transparency.

RIP in pepperonis, brave user.
#WITNESSED

I actually haven't read any of this. The redactions kind of put a dampener on it and I'm a bit distracted with Turk-Happenings.

Wut?

I think technically every page has a redaction because of the header thing, but I'm pretty sure all of them have actual other in text redactions as well.

I hear-by dub this the Dennis O'Brien Dossier! (The FBI case officer they assign to me may end up getting a kick out of that one)

In retrospect I may have picked too high a resolution. Can someone else reduce these to reasonable resolution after I'm done.

This is taking forever. (There's 34 of these in total btw)

because the Saudis are jews

links to report release and turkish coup? or pure cohencedence?

I've actually never dumped something before. Not even a manga.
Surely there must be automated browser extensions for this shit.
wew

nope :^)
welcome to the tough dumping life.

OK this is the last batch. I didn't plan for it to come out like this but this is it.

For the record this is a publically available pdf, and I also basically unironically don't care all that much. Don't tase me FBI-Senpai

I'll try to upload the pdf as well.

Why is this even stickied? It's a garbage release. So much redacted information. It's literally fucking nothing.

Now you'll never be able to stop.
The dump is a dubious mistress.
Feels so good but so wrong.

Geeezus H Christ Holla Forums
How the fuck did any arabs get near building 7 to plant the bombs to blow it up?
Or towers 1 and 2 for that matter?
The whole sordid fucking event was juice through and through.
The owners of the buildings
The media reporting
With a little help from bush, cheney and their band of fuckwads
After 15 years everyone on this board should know the score by now.

After many years studying 9/11 from all angles with an open mind, I've come to the conclusion that the Israelis didn't "mastermind" it but they certainly had intel on it and could have tipped us off and chose not to. I think it was more Mossad than Israel in general, too. Mossad has been known to go rogue at times and hide things from their government at large. Mossad are essentially the most extreme of the extreme messianic kikes.

That's enough reason to sticky it, exactly because it's a redacted redaction. Now fuck off, Chaim.

There used to be.
encyclopediadramatica.se/XChan_Directory_Dumper
Not sure why one hasn't been re-invented lately for 8ch. Would probably get marked as bot spam.

Earlier today went to the market. and cost $234.

Oy gevalt said this is anudda shoah

OK here's the PDF I used in case the image conversion missed anything. Enjoy or whatever. I'm off to watch WWIII. Try to get the mods to keep this stickied for a while because I don't want all my mouse clicking to go to waste like that.

OK. nvr mnd. This board doesn't allow pdf uploads because of no-fun, adis, and fail. Somebody post a link to the pdfs board uploads because I have to go to bed.

I'm off to get profiled now. Good night thread.

9/11 report. LOL. Might as well call this what does Israel think happened?

No mention of FBI liaison agent who was told to shut up by CIA desk and who still reported the mass meeting in Saudi Arabia with the oil sheiks, mossad and the very terrorist who went on to commit 9/11.

Notice how this specific part is blurred out on pages 431 tot 442~ ish.

Undercover MOSSAD intelligence officer.

Tacticool limited hangout lad. Normies will now be ready to invade another shitskin country.

Controlled demo

underrated post

It's here:
>>>/pdfs/4117

Thanks for the dump

I wish this was real but on the other hand it scares me that it could be real because Poe's Law is real life now.

Cry more, faggot

Mods unstickied the CF investigation for this heavily censored release?

The jews are going to try and push the narrative that WTC7 never existed and anyone who thinks it did is a conspiritard nutjob.

If the pages were classified, what was so important in them that had to make them classified? Does anyone see anything important that wasn't in the other pages?

The things that are still redacted. It's a shit show.

Can't you read? It literally says on page 4:

The redacted shit implies that the FBI and CIA created multiple groups which got out of control and worked with Israel and Mossad to do 9/11.

Is it just specific words/terms or full sentences/paragraphs?

Filtered Liz Mair

yes this has been my theory from the get go (until now it doesnt look like theirs much saudi shit)

the 28 pages was their ace in the hole to bring up when they need to crumble the saudis

daily reminder saudi territory is part of (((greater israel)))

This is unbelievable.

The government did NOTHING in response. NOTHING.

This is unbelievable.

The government did NOTHING in response. NOTHING.

HOLY SHIT, OLD VIDEO GAME, DRIV3R PREDICTED THIS FUCKING THING

THIS IS FROM THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION
"Miami detectives Tanner and Tobias Jones must go across their hometown, Nice, and Istanbul to stop car thieves from shipping 40 of the world's most expensive cars to a mysterious international buyer. Along the way, Tanner will also acquire help from the beautiful, but ruthless Calita."

NICE AND INSTANBUL MENTIONED
IT'S HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=7BV7MzG6ccU

Here's the video

why is it legal for them to black out all this information then claim Hillary had nothing to do with it.

Preceding 7 secs of East Penthouse collapsing, hollowing out the building, edited out as usual.

I think the interview with Silverstein is all the proof anyone needs to know who was responsible or at least involved in a major way. You can tell he's lying when he says he had a doctor's appointment that one day and afterwards he just happened to go for a walk. And all his kids just happened to be late for work. Amazing what you can do when you control the media.

you're so fucking important

DOESN'T IMPLICATE JEWS

RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING
RED HERRING

FBI-CIA Letter to SSCI on Saudi role in 9/11

After skimming the reports its pretty
clear that enough content was redacted that another parties support of the Saudis could easily be hidden.

Until everything but names is unredacted, the document is pretty much useless. Its a partial truth and likely a cleverly aimed one. However with a bit of legwork, I'll bet those in charge the day of 9/11 like Rabbi Zacheim, can be connected to the various Saudi infiltrators named.

Everyone knows the kikes are slipping as the thread of lies get endlessly more complex. Its likely we can prove with this document that certain jews, in key positions of power, acted in treasonous ways which allowed the Saudi infiltrators to do their thing.

As essential proof, the entire conclusion is redacted.

rense.com/general75/latest.htm

Anyone who is familiarized with 9/11 from the Jewish angle should be digging overtime here.

Unfortunately.

Do they really think we're gonna believe this shit?

is this from the 28 pages? I haven't read them yet

Saudi Arabia is capable of being pieces of shit

Saudi Arabia is capable of acting under direction of their jewish leaders.

The jew is more than capable of hiding behind the Saudi. The Saudi is still guilty

Well, it proves that bush lied to the public. Whether or not it's entirely true doesn't affect the fact that the government is openly admitting that he lied.

Yeah.

Tbh, just as I predicted, Mike Scheuer is in the 28 pages– that's the former Alec Station chief in question. And I bet Mike is breathing a big sigh of relief tonight that his fuck-up of keeping the FBI in the dark about the San Diego cell isn't talked about at length in them.

All the pages do is build a pretty good circumatantial case that the Saudi intelligence service, the GID, helped commit the attacks and had money from Bandar and others. Virtually nothing that Bob Graham hasnt said already for years is in them.

I'm still eager to hear what he has to say about what Obongo chose to redact.

Hello JIDF

Please fill in the redacted bits for us.

nice try

Of course…

Jews have been playing this dangerous game of blame shifting to the Saudi's since the 'Fahrenheit 911' Micheal Moore film in 2005. That was released in theaters worldwide and could be rented at Blockbuster video a year later. This is nothing new.

Rahm Emanuel's brother is one of the producer's of that film btw.

Jews be trippin,. Something is making them extremely nervous and jumpy this past 6 months about the jew orchestrated 911 attack.

It's also clear that the Saudi's are on the chopping block.

This shit shouldn't be pinned btw.

I follow him on Facebook. He is borderline autistic I believe. He may have some good points about 9/11 yet he seems also to be incredibly close minded about many other subjects. He cannot seem to handle opinions contrary to his own and regularly is triggered into incoherent rants with no context. However, I am also interested to hear his opinion on the 28 pages, considering this has been one of his biggest talking points for years.

Usama Bin Ladin? Wasn't it Osama Bin-laden?

9/11 was workplace violence.

Why is NOBODY talking about the truth?

Looks to be already censored, OP.

The US government intentional spells it wrong. I think it's an insult in Arab culture.

us: gotcha bitch

(((them:)))ooooooyyyyyyyyyyy vvvveeeeeeeeyyyyyyy

Aspergers are known for having good writing. Also for being extremely smug without noticing it themselves.
I've never watched this guy though.

POL Was Wrong Again
Jews didn't do 9/11

MIDF please leave.

Holy hell. That game is shit. I'm glad I never bought it.

Def not rich arabs. Report over.

The real dirt is whatever the FBI classified on all the Israelis arrested on 9/11.

Where is the giant mainstream movement to release THAT shit?

It was the jews.

Down the memory hole.

Saudis are jews anyway mate, look up the House of Saud history, they show up out of nowhere

There are a few other redacted portions that more than imply a third party worked in concert with the Saudis.

THE WHOLE THING REEKS OF DIVERSION

WHO IS WORKING WITH THE SAUDIS?

Like this user said, Wahhabism was investigated by Saddam because he saw it as a threat to the stability of the middle east. His investigations uncovered that the founders of the house of Saud were Jews.

(((Who))) indeed! :^)

Underrated post.

no coincidence

jews? no they are the chosen people it must be the catholics!

I'm not an expert but I'm pretty fucking good at guessing, and from the tone and candor of the person that wrote this report, there's a blank spot that says ' "influencing" saudi-americans and other communities in the United States'

Alright goys…I mean guys!

This is all the proof we need that Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11.

War with Saudi now!

Go get 'em!

Let's go get 'em. I meant to say "let's"

TEXAS DID 911. TEXAS GONNA HAFTA PAY. BIG TIME PAY COMING TEXAS. BIG TIME. PIAN AND WROUGHT FOR TEXAS. SOON.

shit, looked it up and now believe the official story.
youtube.com/watch?v=OUkvnfV606w

You can clearly see the penthouse and columns below it breaking windows on the lower storeys.

The collapse of WTC Building 7 shows five characteristics of a controlled demolition:

September 16th, NASA flew an airplane over the World Trade Center site, recorded infrared radiation coming from the ground, and created a thermal map. The U.S. Geological Survey analyzed this data, and determined the actual temperature of the rubble. This map shows that five days after the collapse of Building 7, the surface temperature of a section of its rubble was 1,341º F. This high a temperature is indicative of the use of explosives.

A major aspect of 9/11 has been excluded from the entire U.S. media after September 11th, and was also omitted from The 9/11 Commission Report. This was the sudden fall to earth, on September 11th, 2001, of World Trade Center Building 7. Not hit by airplane or significant debris, 300 feet from the closest Twin Tower, and with just a few small fires burning within it, at 5:20PM EDT this massive concrete and steel-framed 47-story skyscraper imploded into its own footprint in less than seven seconds. Its rapid implosion had all of the characteristics of a controlled demolition, and the World Trade Center leaseholder, Larry Silverstein, stated in so many words that the building had been collapsed by demolition. It takes weeks, if not months, to prepare the demolition of a building as large as WTC 7; this implosion could not have been engineered and implemented in seven chaotic hours on September 11th.

Goal?
Destruction of mass wall street investigation of trillions in fraud and insider trading. Not related to the unaccounted trillions 'missing' from the DOD budget. Some have suggested this would have also laid bare and exposed the approaching 08' crisis and the government would have been able to prevent it through regulators.

No plane nor any debris hit WTC7 building, there was no jet fuel, thus the the steel and concrete building was brought down by a office fire. How is that fucking logical? Even if the building completely burned out, it would have withstood it as it was designed and engineered to sustain such damage.

These buildings are fire rated. They claim the Twin Towers buckled because the jet fuel burned at a higher temperature thus melting the steel beams [impossibly fyi]. Hence the meme: Jet fuels can't melt steel beams.

This race war/holy has been years in the making. Mark my words, the end goal is eradication of palestinians and expansion of Israeli borders. West bank will expand first then after basher al assad is killed the US will invade Iran for its nukes (WMD's) and once thats over israel will take over the space where iran was.

Everything since 9-11 has been getting both sides (western world vs middle east) ready for a holy war.

-9-11 made everyone feel okay with invading middle east in 2003 (Official reason for invasion: suspicion of WMD)

-Occupation and policing of primarily civilian population leads to strong anti American sentiment.

-Continued occupation as well as drone strikes by 2004

-2011 muammar gaddafi is killed in U.S- Nato- France sponsored revolution for trying to establish a pan african currency based on the golden Libyan dinar to free the people of francophone Africa- (I believe thats just the paper trail they wanted people to find, in reality I believe they destabilized the region to make it easier to oust basher al assad)

-Isis having been around since 1999 comes to prominence during the fumbling of leadership after muammar gaddafi's death in october of 2011

-2011- now: Skirmishes, rebranding, proxy troops, drone strikes, etc leads to destabilization of middle east causing muslim migration.

(Mind you the entire time the people of the middle east are being subtly trained to join the war on the west, the western world is being taught tolerance and to let all people of all races and creeds in regardless or you are a nazi)

2014-now Mass migration brings muslims into Europe

Now- If we vote Bernie/Hilary well loose our second amendment, embrace the TPP and the US will turn pseudo communist, Also more and more muslims will be brought in until the US is destabilized so that the people at the top of political power can cement their status by protecting the masses in return for freedom. (The birth of cage cities)

If we vote Trump well end up putting muslims in camps and wipe out whats left of palestine on the west bank, take out basher al assad and probably begin the invasion of iran (Unless they want them to obtain and use a nuke first) At the end of the day the caucasoid's will be thrown under the bus as nazis for yet another holocaust

GEE, IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE TURK HAPPENINGS ARE JUST A COINCIDENCE.

why do you post this pasta?

Because since i wrote it its been applicable more than once. I don't just want to post it once since the more i post it the more people will see it for the first time.

MIDF pls…

Nigger pls

We, Holla Forums, knows who is working with the Saudis, but we lack an easy thing to point out to normal fags.

What good is any of this redacted info???

Stuff like this

I fucked up.

This.

holy shit, I didn't know that Wikileaks had a copy of it already? Did they ever get their hands on the TTP (TTIP?) agreement? That would be ball-grabbingly good.

wikileaks.org/ttip/

Bro, I thank you for the link, but I have to ask you, how can I use the VPN I'm on to access the site, it says that it's not coming up.

shitskin please gtfo

the "jews did 911 fags" are applied memetics shills.

everyone knows saudis did 911 and the US doesn't want to call them on it since it's the Saudis funding Hillary and the Democrats, this has been Trumps whole thing.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/11/exclusive-persian-gulf-sheikhs-gave-bill-hillary-100-million/

Hang on, I left the stove on and forgot to turn the oven on for you JIDF.

themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/the-jewish-roots-of-the-house-of-saud-family-tree/

Friend, it's not the Saudis, it's the Corruption in the government that was looking to sell American Military around the world including America. The Saudi Nationals who perpetraed 9/11 highscore were salafists who hated the Saudi Government.

you need to know this, bro.

Can't you feel it in the wind brothers?

Interesting times, these.

what an ugly kike lol

Ryan Dawson's new vid about the 28 pages. Uploaded 20 minutes ago, haven't watched myself.

Maybe try through the archive? web.archive.org/web/20160710094938/https://wikileaks.org/ttip/

thankyou bro

According to Dawson, ISRAEL SHOT ITSELF IN THE FOOT. They have backed themselves into a corner where they cannot twist this away regarding blame on Israel in 9/11 involvement.

Maybe finally the world will wake up to the literal evil satanist cult that is world Jewry yet again.

well sir, rev up those memey bones, it's time for the internet h8machine to do its job.

It's terrible. Absolutely terrible, complete disaster. Very sad!

How exactly does Israel tie into 9/11? I havent actually looked too deep into it.

Is it worth it to buy Ryan Dawson's five-hour "Empire Unmasked" or whatever it's called?

If you saw it, what did you think?

Seriously, bruv?

same way the race war does: they want to blame the muftis; aye, cunt

I have only watched about 30 minutes of it, it borrows a lot from War by Deception 9/11 from skipping a bit looking at it, but I'd say it's definitely worth it based on the level of autism he puts into his work. It's really, really good except for the low production value.

Ryan Dawson 43 minutes ago

just wait tomorrow's video is going to really bring the hammer down

Anyone ever seen his 5hr video which is behind the paywall?

There was damage to it from falling debris on the south side. Which is supposedly how the office fire started. The fire suppression systems failed in that building just like they did in the towers.
Doesn't explain the symmetrical free-fall collapse though.

It's fantastic. I've watched it a couple of times myself.

Wow, so Israel has been able to listen to all of our phone calls for years. And people are worried about the NSA…

Why did you call the site that

Pretty gud

It was the name the CIA used for issuing the checks.

This is how cancer behaves.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m1aNoM9W0aGe0AOr6oPO4w/

Former high-ranking CIA officer Michael Scheuer calls out Israel and disloyal American Jews all the time, but he's never even hinted at an Israeli role in the 9/11 attacks.

How do you explain that?

I can't, frankly.

NOTE THIS EDITION OF THE 28 CHANGES WILL LIKELY HAVE EDITS, CHANGES, AND REDACTIONS

KING NIGGER TRYING TO TAKE THE WIND OUT OF TRUMP'S SAILS

pull 'em!

how much $$$ did he make on insurance claims for not just 1 but i think 2-3 multiple claims of terrorist acts?

Ari (((Emanuel)))

8ch.net/pol/res/6675936.html#6676660
archive.is/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6675936.html

UFC has always been the slave driver. IT IS NOW A JEWISH SLAVE PLANTATION

8ch.net/pol/res/6675936.html#6714666

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/EtpRy6YjC_nBaScri4-jKg/

8ch.net/pol/res/6675936.html#6714746

MY GOD
If I knew about Holla Forums 10 years ago and this thread (or anything closely related to 911) was posted I would have 1000's of posts. The only subject that I have studied even close to 911 was JFK's murder. I admit prior to 911 I was pretty much asleep even the OKC event did not wake me up, but there were no tubes then. The day the planes hit the towers and I first saw both towers collapse, after being told planes struck them, my immediate reaction while watching was THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE. That same day I told my neighbor a true failure of the towers would be like cutting a tree down, a sideways collapse stemming from the point of impact. I did not fully realize what I had watched was free fall of the building through the path of greatest resistance. With even a cursory look at the whole scene that day one can infer that the truth is indeed a rare commodity when it comes to 911. That day set off a string of dominoes that the effects are manifesting themselves in our present times. The flooding of the world with heroin, the refugees pouring into europe, the "patriot act", the non stop terror narrative and multiple suspect events that fuel it, the list is mighty long. FFS they didn't even really try to figure out the anfrax killer once it was public knowledge that it came from ft dietrich. In my mind 911 set off the majority of the chaos we are witnessing today. Blaming it on the camel humping saudis is just another deflection in the long list of official lies associated with the event.

)Checked)
I really hope you are trolling. Its "Pol Archive" you raging autist.

Checked. He doesn't want to commit suicide by shooting himself 6 million times in the head?

comedy gold

this isn't real…. is it?

Satire, but pretty kek worthy satire.

in all fairness, you never know what will happen when alphabet tries to understand shitposting

Jews did it.

We should make it real and make more reports happen

gonna sauce on that pic. looks to be that hawk megman X, is that right?

I was thinking that.

having a alphabet say some retarded meme shit during a senate hearing or a military comity would be more epic than Oprah's 9000 penises.

Like how he's going to "bring the hammer down" on the Holohoax with that "Nazi hunter" and the Einstazgruppe reports?

Kek

it had going there for a bit

I'll tell you why Scheuer has said nothing about the 28 pages, ever– and you would think that he, of all people, would have been most eager to get them declassified.

It's possible that it was under his command of Alec Station that the CIA knowingly allowed Al-Midhar and Hamzi into the US and purposefully didn't tell the FBI about them. It may have been him that originally gave the order to do this, because (as some of his enemies like Richard Clarke and some FBI agents speculate), the CIA wanted to turn the two San Diego hijackers into double agents but the CIA fucked it up somehow, lost them, and 9/11 happened. In fact, we know that the woman who worked under Scheuer, who is now his wife, flat-out lied to Congress about having kept the info on the two hijackers from the FBI.

Wouldn't it be mindblowing if he– Scheuer, the big post-911 crusader– were the one who effectively caused 9/11 because of his beef with the FBI encroaching upon CIA turf? It blew my mind when I, a long-time admirer of Scheuer, pieced this possibility together. It is, I think, is what some of his Neocon enemies already believe– not that they would care about 9/11 happening, but that they could stick it to Scheuer because he is an outspoken critic of Israel would make them very happy.

I think Scheuer didn't know what was in the pages explicitly, but has always feared that what I just said was in them or would lead to it, which is why he, of all people, has been dead fucking silent about them. If you watch interviews with him and this sort of thing comes up, he gets noticeably agitated, scared even. That the 28 pages were a personal indictment of him turned out not to be the case (and boy I bet he's glad about that), but he is indeed quoted in them, as the "ex chief of Alec Station".

Still, all that doesn't rule out an Israeli hand in 9/11– or perhaps even a conspiracy involving the Bushes or others in the CIA and FBI, however likely or unlikely.

Valid point. However, there is no need for more evidence on the holohoax. It's already established to be a Jewish religious fairy tale just like Noah's ark hidden as a crypto-theology under the veil of secularism.
I couldn't care less what he does with the holohoax since there is nothing more you need to add to it to know that it's fake.

thanks

True, but we still need to keep hammering on it because unlike Noahs Ark the Jews still use the holohoax to manipulate whites for their own gain.

We have to keep proving it wrong not because it hasn't been proven wrong but because the average white person hasn't seen the truth.

He couldn't have given the order for anything. Any and ALL orders from any of the federal agencies have to be presented by the director of said agency and be executed by the POTUS. Stop alarming everyone.

Right. Everything the CIA does is given a stamp of approval by the director or POTUS. You're dreaming.

bump

Bottom line

3 planes hijacked

1 plane crashes into the ground because people retook the plane

3 buildings free fall

But wait…….only 2 planes hit the buildings

So, why did building number 3 fall (wtc7)

maybe because plane number 3 was supposed to hit it 8)

just that RIGHT THERE, proves it's an inside job.

Common sense here folks.

A top U.S. professor has said that the CIA and Mossad were directly responsible…

yournewswire.com|By Sean Adl-Tabatabai

yournewswire.com/top-professor-911-was-irrefutably-orchestrated-by-cia-and-mossad/

Because a 100k tons of flaming debris dropped on it from a height of over a 1k feet.

Nah, just kidding: a building that thousands of people worked in was secretly wired-up for demolition and nobody ever noticed anything.

Ok that's cool and all but jet fuel can't melt steel beams.