MIKE PENCE DIGGING THREAD

To help clear out the confusion about Trump's new VP pick i believe our best bet is to dig and dig deep.

We are digging for :

This thread isn't i support or i don't support Mike Pence

This thread is completely neutral and just collecting data for Mike Pence in order to clear out the confusion that has currently occured because of this VP pick. Discuss if you want but please do not get overboard and do not reply to shills trying to shift the discussion from data collection to pro or anti pence ( shills will play on both sides you know that as well as i do ). Without further ado let us begin

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3lVB1
votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/34024/mike-pence
informationclearinghouse.info/article24623.htm
archive.is/COpZB
mikepence.com/
archive.is/sELtV
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee
talk995.com/news/mike-pence-fast-facts/
archive.is/ZesXA
littlesis.org/
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_03n-FAIR.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_2007-HR997.htm
littlesis.org/entities/13517-mike-pence/relationships
ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU
youtube.com/channel/UC2rm3zZK_uA4aSzV2gHysGw/videos
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/how-democrats-will-attack-trump-s-vp-pick-mike-pence-n609496
archive.is/5gjgY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bzqmj88Wzv0
indystar.com/story/news/politics/2015/03/25/gov-mike-pence-sign-religious-freedom-bill-thursday/70448858/
archive.is/3kl95
lawprofessors.typepad.com/immigration/2016/07/mike-pence-on-immigration.html
archive.is/jN2uu
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate
twitter.com/DanaBashCNN/status/754007849022480384
youtube.com/watch?v=9zf2Pewgi9I
archive.is/LFBub)
archive.is/Rldp2
archive.is/i00nh
in.gov/gov/Israel2014.htm
voiceofisrael.com/voi-exclusive-indiana-gov-mike-pence-support-israel-among-americans-never-stronger-2/?t=32
youtube.com/watch?v=u_tjEu7oIe0
religionnews.com/2016/07/14/5-faith-facts-on-mike-pence-a-born-again-evangelical-catholic/
charlottepence.com/
archive.is/8SqeZ
heavy.com/news/2016/07/audrey-pence-mike-pence-daughter-quotes-children-wife-family-liberal-vice-president-donald-trump-chosen-photos-charlotte-karen/
archive.is/Mqgf3
pae.com/
archive.is/szVzM
leoniegroup.com/
archive.is/cLK8E
triplecanopy.com/home/
archive.is/WERDa
pwc.com/us/en/public-sector.html
archive.is/JFW9L
corp.att.com/gov/
archive.is/HI6V0
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is his complete voting record.

Archive : archive.is/3lVB1

Original Link : votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/34024/mike-pence

He wants American policy to be made by kikes for their benefit over ours.

informationclearinghouse.info/article24623.htm

Mother of fuck.

Please post archive along with original link.
I am archiving this for you, won't do it again.

Archive : archive.is/COpZB

Original Link : informationclearinghouse.info/article24623.htm

Way too easy to spot.
SAGE+REPORT+HIDE=

He's basically a classic neo-con to the nth degree.

Apart from his distaste for fags and general support for the 2nd amendment, there is virtually no overlap with Pence and the generally-held [newfags straight from the RNC notwithstanding] beliefs that circulate on this board.

BEN CARSON

Can someone .webm this? The flash player on that page doesn't work for me.

Holla Forums is not some retarded normalfag cesspool that can't think for itself. We ask questions, refine our opinions, and then make decisions based on them. If Pence is as much a jew puppet as he seems, then Trump just put the world's largest target on his back.

Apparently this is his website i believe :

Original Link : mikepence.com/

Archive :archive.is/sELtV

I said you can discuss, just don't get off topic , i am trying to keep this thread as much as possible on collecting data about Mike Pence.

As you can see these shills here try to shift the discussion away from digging.

This just doesn't make any goddamn sense. Why would the man that has PROVEN time and time again to be an absolute negotiation mastermind suddenly put a big "kill me when I get sworn in" sign on his own back like this? No, there has to be some subtlety we aren't seeing here

That presupposes that Trump is an actual enemy of the jews.

are you a newfag?
this information is vital to understand because if the president dies this man takes over
we don't follow blindly into the dark at Holla Forums

……hopefully Trump goes full emperor

This is excactly why i made this thread , to clear out all confusion.

GOOD GOYS
DIG THE FILTH ON MY OPPONENT

The jew connections are okay since it's useless for them, other not.

digging what? wait for press conference.

….unless Trump will false flag an assassination on Pence by a Muslim and pick who he really wants instead of who manafort wants.

OV VEY THE GOYIM ARE TRYING TO HAVE DISCOURSE
SHUT IT DOWN

No, fuck off. Same shit when Trump used the sheriff star on the ad vs Hillary - anons are urged to find info on something, while it's know that mass media comes to Holla Forums digging for dirt and they know that anons are good at finding info. This is a fucking set up.

Either we dig or they do, and if we dig we have the benefit of knowing more than they do.

Also, the day before Mike 'goodest goy' Pence is picked, as France is rocked by another terrorist attack, Trump wants us all to know how important it is to "recognize, at all times, the moral and strategic alliance, as well as the unbreakable bond, between the United States and Israel."

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee

You sound like a Bernie cuck

Original Link : talk995.com/news/mike-pence-fast-facts/

Archive : archive.is/ZesXA

You all came out of the woodwork as expected.

Archive your links.

Daily reminder: you and your lying, big-nosed kind, will be gassed eventually.

Not really any history of scandal with this guy is there? He seems almost perfectly average within the party

Apparently Pence had been running for re-election, and Indiana law bars him from running for both VP and governor. He has untill the 15th of July to remove his name from the Indiana ballot.

kill yourself sheep

This guy doesn't seem to like the Pences very much

we dont use sheep here . You should check >>>Holla Forums

deport yourself kike

littlesis.org/ Good source for info on politicians, donors and corporations

Now you have two people saying we don't use 'sheep'. I don't remember seeing it here at all.
It's a good thing you outed yourself.

For what qualities did he choose this guy over?

(315 - 107) Yea
NDAA allows indefinite detention of Americans…

I think he chose him to attract the rest of the cuckservative vote that still is wary of him but he would get there vote anyway because when it comes down to him or Hillary there going to vote trump anyway. I still dont know how i feel about this choice

I thought Trump delayed his pick announcement?

Well he certainly did need that.

Does this guy have some sources?

I have 3 scenarios.

Scenario 1 (Optimistic). There is a connection between Trump and Mike going way back , with them creating a master plan to destroy the globalist kikes.

Scenario 2. Trump picked as a sike rused you guys in case he misses the deadline on :

Scenario 3 ( Pessimistic ). Trump was a master ruse of the kikes and used as the ultimate controlled opposition. There is a rivalry between Adelson and Soros as well to look into.

Folks, revv up the fucking Twitter accounts MAKE TRUMP KNOW HIS CONSTITUENCY DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS.

LET THE GOD-EMPEROR KNOW

No he didnt though. He won the primaries in a landslide against 17 other people. He doesnt need the cuck bloc and never did, especially as he goes head to head with Hillary.

You'd have to be a real fucking idiot for this to cross your mind. America IS the globalist kikes.

"Making America Great Again" is literally telling you he wants to strengthen the position of international judaism.

trumppence.gop

you sure about that?

Thats what i keep saying. I really wish he would have picked someone else but he has my vote either way. He still is the only chance we have at making America nationalist

THIS

Pence:

Pence has already voted for building a wall in the past
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm

Pence voted YES on deporting all illegals caught recieving hospital treatment
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm

Pence has a 100% rating with FAIR, indicating a record on restricting immigration
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_03n-FAIR.htm

Pence advocated ending birthright citizenship
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm

Pence CO-SPONSORED a bill to declare English as the official language
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_2007-HR997.htm

You know, I never participated in the VP pick discussion thread as I believed he had a great pick lined up so there was no need. But this is simply not a good pick. I dont think I will vote anymore, more power to you if you still are. Though Im going to wait until the conference to see if Trump can sell it to me but tbh I feel betrayed.

littlesis.org/entities/13517-mike-pence/relationships Might want to check this out Holla Forums He got donations from some questionable people.

>ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm
I did not know these. WEW!

Pence's anti-fag stuff is good. He clearly triggers a lot of people which makes him OK in my book.

Thats great and all but we still have the pro tpp and the wanting to allow muslims into america to discuss.

I agree, same with the anti abortion talk but theres not much on his trade and economical views and the fact that he is a evangelical nut job makes me kinda nervous

Trump's against those. It's not like Pence is a replacement for him. Except for the assassination scenario.

He'll kiss the ring

Sell you on what? Trump over Hillery?

I hope you're right, I do. But I'm waiting for the conference and after still before I decide if I want to continue to support Trump. I can't even bring myself to call him Emperor anymore, that's how much I'm wounded by this pick.

I'm probably going to off myself if pence is actually his choice.

wew literally fucking insane.

I get it. We're all hoping.

We tried to tell you.

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/

So who are you voting for? Nobody?

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
not only did you get the order wrong but you screwed it up.

NM don't sage. My tism got me.

Reminder to message trump and let him know his supporters dont agree

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU

HOLY SHIT THEY FUCKING POISONED AND KILLED HIM WTF?

D:

This pick. I understand that the VP is useless unless an assassination is carried out but why Pence at all? I know Sessions is better in his seat and all that jazz but why Pence? What does he offer because as far as I can tell, it's fucking nothing.

I just dont want to cast my lot in with something I dont believe. I have sat out every election since 08 because it was all shit. And now, when I could finally feel hope in something, my candidate picks a fucking neocohen. I dont like it. But I will wait for the conference. And I will wait further. But if I don't think this is the best route come november, the accelerationist route may be the best option.

Please dont take this as defeatist or me trying to get you off Trump. I just want the real deal.

youtube.com/channel/UC2rm3zZK_uA4aSzV2gHysGw/videos

Dude, what the fuck happened to this guy in the last few months?

I feel the same way but We still need to vote for trump hes the only chance America has ever had in years

Is it ogre? Can (((they))) take out Trump now that they have the ultimate shabbos goy waiting in the wings?

Here is a playbook I ran into from NBC of how the democrats will attack Pence. Nothing that would really sway the voters he is meant to attract.

Original: nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/how-democrats-will-attack-trump-s-vp-pick-mike-pence-n609496

Archive: archive.is/5gjgY

=WHAT THE FUCK==

Is it due to him exposing the pedowood?

Pence also is for TPP.
Pence is also for completely removing the cap on H1B visas.
Pence also thinks banning muslims is mean and unconstitutional.
Pence also thinks shrinking prison size by slashing sentence times and releasing violent criminals into society is good.
Pence also thinks social security should be sold off give to private corporations.
Oh he also tried to get the marriage law that defined it as between a man and woman completely gutted when libshits got angry at him. definition of a cuck

Pence is a globalists wet dream.

Just sucks that we may be back to Romney type talk on the issue. After coming so close to a real push back.

Have faith in the Emperor anons! He has not let us down yet! We must not doubt him, the Emperor has a plan for everything we must trust that he knows what he is doing and has everything under control.

Manafort looked into his eyes, that's all you need to know

I've heard that can't find it, got sauce?

Remember the VP doesnt matter unless someone assassinates trump not all is lost. Lets hope trump has some influence on him

You may be right but I have this inkling in the back of my mind that if Trump isn't anything but what we think he is or close to the second coming of Hitler, he may just be the buffer to calm white anger to allow further jewry to commence while we're lulled back into a state of blissful apathy.

It's just an inkling but I'd rather go full Hillary accelerationist while whites are on edge than be placated back into slumber and inaction.

After his israel advocacy group press release?
After (((Pence))) VP pick?

No. This is completely unrecoverable. There is not a single possible way I will ever vote for Trump now. He could release proof he is Hitler's grandson and I still wouldn't.

What the fuck

Reminds me of Ted Gunderson, who also had wild claims about Satanic pedo cults infiltrating the CIA/FBI and other government organisations.

This is a rabbit hole of batshit crazy, I don't think we should go down, just ignore and assume they are insane imo.

Filtered because youre not here to discuss anything but just to talk shit.

This is some spooky shit.

I think we all do but I dont think the left thinks that far ahead

If they're letting you vote on it that means the outcome doesn't matter.

lol, then how did we get here in the first place?

indystar.com/story/news/politics/2015/03/25/gov-mike-pence-sign-religious-freedom-bill-thursday/70448858/

archive.is/3kl95

He pisses off faggots, so he can't be all bad… maybe

I dont believe this trope entirely because what took place in Austria.

good point

inb4 you wake up dead

Don't forget where you are at before you judge other niggers. The majority have and still do, including Trump, pander to bullshit. It's part of life at this point.

We will get rid of the immigration and kike problem but let's at least wait until he is in. Has any recent president managed to name the Jew prior to election?

You low energy faggots would call the reincarnation of Hitler a cuck if he was actually here

MOTHER FUCK

see and tell me there is nothing to be concerned about. Tell me faggot!

It pains me to know Trump is so cucked he could even consider that.

see

sounds like a kike faggot trying to get some shit prepared for this exact scenario. I bet he has videos of him saying this shit about all potential VP's

Where did I say anything remotely close to "just wait for Hitler".

No. It's far too late.

I'm waiting for the first bullet to fly.

He literally posted that a month ago and has has shit for months about him you disingenuous faggot

He even knows that there is not a large jewish population.

He sounds like the majority of Christians who are ignorant of the truth about Israel. I sense honesty and I bet Trump has filled him in.

Suppose he is being 100% as honest as his knowledge grants him. How many of you faggots knew about jews for how many years? Prior to 2012 I didn't know shit.

I get that people are voting Trump because of immigration - I would too if I was a burger. But do you have a single piece of evidence to suggest that Trump is anti-Jew? Because there's a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

In Idiana

100% gay-homo-fag-kike shit. That is how jews play the game

That's irrelevant. Pence isn't in a position to change. His family is already in trouble for the mere chance of him changing.

I'm in Texas my biggest problem isn't jews at the moment. Although they are pissing me off with their common core and media bullshit.

Filtered

Fuck I meant

Filtered

silver fox, what a hottie. do you reckon Trump just picked the sexiest dude so he can get the female vote? Trump knows what the ladies like, they cant resist this type of daddy figure. Those eyes, that hair, that smooth silky voice, that desire to rebel against him but desperation to please him at the same time.

I'd say Trump masterfully executed the silver bullet for the SJW's by picking their biggest fetish, the daddy who never loved them.

So far, I haven't read anything about unlimited H1B. Did find this from a Law Professor of Immigration.

"Mr. Pence is opposed to granting amnesty for people who have come to the United States without authorization. He has supported increased border security measures, strict enforcement of laws prohibiting unauthorized residents from working in the United States and a government-run guest worker program that would place prospective immigrants with employers who cannot find American workers to fill open jobs. Earlier this year, he sought to bar the resettlement of Syrian refugees in his state."

But on immigration it is mostly a reinforcement he's a hard-ass.

But since this thread went to shit quick I'm not trying to dig any more. Shills, defeatest and D&C cucks won this round.

Original: lawprofessors.typepad.com/immigration/2016/07/mike-pence-on-immigration.html

Archive:
archive.is/jN2uu

Jew or fag, which one are you?

What does it matter to you? Jews arent your problem.

I'd rather have mexicans gone now than jews gone now. I live in southern california, it's shit because of them.

Ive never met a single Jew in Texas that I know of. I am more concerned with mexicans and homosexuals.

You lack reading comprehension.

That's not what he said. He said they aren't the biggest problem. That means they're still a problem but not priority #1.

Proof for him being for amnesty and uncapped H1B is in the first Pence VP thread I'm pretty sure. I'd find it but I'm on my phone.

It's easy really. You just need to remind Trump that the only reason USA has stood behind Israel for a long time is because the USSR used help Arabic countries multiply and as it was the rule at times of cold war they had an urge to back the opposite. If Trump cares about getting an honest relationship up with Russia he could start here and remove all and any kike pandering.

More like Kike Pence.

Get fucked.

About that. Mexican problem, immigration problem, nigger problem, excessive war problem, retarded trade problem, corporatism problem, big banks problem, internationalists problem will ALL go away, every single one; when kikes are dealt with.

I'm aware of that except getting rid of kikes doesn't get rid of mexicans, and getting rid of mexicans doesn't get rid of kikes.

Stopping the bleeding doesn't close the wound.
Stopping the bleeding doesn't prevent infections.
etc.

Stopping the bleeding does allow the patient to live in far more scenarios than stopping something else first.

Youre a fucking faggot.

What is Brexit and Austria? And if you don't votw, then what?

You're on Holla Forums, hardly mixing it up with our people and rallying them onto victory, are you?

Does this guy have any evidence?

By that time we'll have a country filled with 50% mexicans. It's happening faster than you seem to think.

Martial law is coming faggots.

topkek, no it isn't, conspiritart

*conspiritard, rather

I wouldn't put it past the niggers to instigate martial law tbh

Pence is for AIDS.
Pence is a producer for blacked.
Pence housed ten rapefugees.
Pence likes anime.
Pence killed his mother,
Pence eats hotpockets.

Seriously.

If you're not a shill, and that's a BIG IF, stop and rethink what you're saying.
Hillary will be the final straw, after even just 2 years of her there will be too many nig nogs for a white armed insurrection to even be viable. Hillary will usher in a new era of totalitarian, degenerate, leftist, destructive government.
Regardless of his "true intentions" Trump will shift the political climate by the fact that he said, "Ban all muslims from entering the US" and still got elected. Following Trump, whites will realize that we're still powerful enough to band together and save our country. If you give one shit about America or the white race you better fucking vote for Trump. I don't care if he fucking picks Al Gore for VP, he's already been labelled as "racist" by the media and we need to let the American people know that a racist can still be elected president.

But that wall of text is probably worthless because it's 10 to 1 you're a shill.

This

Where did he say that?

This guy's not great. Not even good actually. But he's okay. He's low key. He'll probably be a good pick. I doubt he will have any influence on Trump.

Didn't Pence for real sign a law to curb encouragement of "activities related to the spreading of the HIV virus"? That was someone else in the vp threads, wasn't it?

1. Vast majority of Jews are frothing at the mouth over him

2. "America First," implying Israel's wars are not beneficial to us

3. Fervently anti-immigration, delaying Jewish plans to transform the populace to mudpeople

The rest is speculation. He's not really anti-Jew so much as he is generally nationalist, and nationalism is great for keeping a handle on Jewish subversion.

He did. There is a major d/c effort going on. Remember (((they))) will always keep shilling what causes the most destructive effects. There isn't enough information or indepth analysis on Holla Forums to judge this choice of VP. We don't have the whole picture just a fragment of it.

Nah. It will be soon, but not that soon. Because they don't just need a majority, they need a LARGE majority to seriously stand a chance of winning. Africans and Arabs are both notoriously shit at actual combat. Whites have always been greatly outnumbered on the planet, but we've only become threatened in the last 100 years or so.

Good post, though.

OP is king of the faggots.

Only thing I've spotted of concern here is a "yea" vote on the extension of the Patriot Act.

Not a shill mate, sorry to disappoint because it would be nice to get paid per post. But my point stands, if Trumps gets in and lulls us back to sleep after selling out, we're fucked anyway and I'd rather whites face hillary while they're on edge.

Besides, this

OP is actively posting in the thread and doing research himself you autiste

Trump just vowed to keep Guantanamo open.
He's resurrected a number of old Dubya positions on homeland security, tbh fam.

I mean, the absolute madman. How fucking insane is it that someone can say "Keep Guantanamo OPEN" and have it positively affect their campaign? Closing it was a huge part of both of Obama's (very successful) campaigns.

Yeah, even if she imports a couple million mudslimes we could probably win the race war. I think the main problem is that this is the first time in history that a significant amount of whites will actually be on the side of the mudslimes. Granted, it will be the weak and degenerate whites, but it's wholly unprecedented to have whites fighting against whites and mudslimes.

Yeah you're right you're not a shill. They wouldn't hire anybody as stupid as you.

I get where you're coming from but disagree with its practicality. Hillary wouldn't necessarily spark a race war and a race war wouldn't necessarily be beneficial to the populace. There are way too many unknowns and variables in that situation.

These are among some of Trump's decisions that I'll never understand. I agree that such things can be beneficial if our leader is benevolent, but Trump won't be president forever. These things will become liabilities once he is gone.

You could look to Germany as an example. Sure, theyre still quite cucked but many a refugee centers have been burned down and many a Germans want her head on a pike. Its only a matter of time before shtf.

Mate, if Trump is elected, whites placated and globalization continues unrestricted because (((Trump cant get his policies through))) we're fucked.

How will whites be placated if Trump's policies don't go through? We'll vote in an even more right wing candidate next election cycle. If anything the people will be more likely to revolt if we don't get what we voted for. If a candidate that bases 95% of his campaign on keeping out mudslimes, building a border wall and nationalism ends up being pozzed the people will be mad as fuck.
Also, I don't see how any of this relates to Trump picking Pence. You're using that as an excuse to make a generic, "Trump may be lying to you" argument.

Fuck, shit, this is a info digging thread. Why am I responding to obvious shilling. Please, filter both me and 3e130a.

Trump Picks Pro-Israel Stalwart Mike Pence as Running Mate

jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Donald Trump picked Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, a pro-Israel stalwart and conservative Christian, as his running mate.

“I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.,” the presumptive Republican nominee tweeted Friday afternoon.

Trump had previously postponed a Friday morning news conference during which he had been expected to announce his running mate, out of deference to the terrorist attack in Nice, France.

Pence, 57, emerged quickly as a leader on pro-Israel issues during his 12 years in Congress from 2001 to 2013, where he rose rapidly in the GOP caucus leadership, chairing the Republican Conference in his penultimate term, 2011-2013.

He led a number of bids to place conditions on funding for the Palestinian Authority, and in 2007 he joined then-Rep. Ron Klein, D-Fla., in convening the Congressional Anti-Semitism Task Force.

Pence has continued his pro-Israel advocacy as Indiana governor, earlier this year signing one of the most robust state laws targeting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.

He has notably said he dislikes negative campaigning, which may blunt some of the sharp edge of Trump’s rhetoric.

Speaking at a Republican Jewish Coalition event last year, Pence faced pointed questioning from Matthew Brooks, the RJC’s executive director, about a law the Indiana governor had signed recently allowing businesses to discriminate against LGBT people, which Brooks suggested could undermine the GOP’s efforts at attracting women and minorities.

Answering Brooks’ question at the RJC confab, Pence was apologetic. The law went too far he acknowledged, and it was revised.

“Ultimately we adopted a few reforms and made it clear this was a shield, not a sword,” he said.

Pence received warm applause.

In becoming Trump’s running mate, Pence beat out two higher profile names both considered pro-Israel as well — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

I mean, they're not necessarily controversial policies for Holla Forums.

Can you say

WEW
E
WEW

Anti-Semites blown the fuck out.

MAGA

More like this thread is for aiding the Clinton campaign or a Clinton campaign super PAC in gathering information to use against Trump for free. Go do the job you're paid to do by yourself, asshole.

This. Mike Pence is the perfect complement to Donald Trump.

OP here just back home. I am going to sleep gonna continue posting tomorow if possible.

Well newsflash , what we find out they probably already know so why shouldnt we know as well ? You think hillshills can't jewgle ?

Holy shit you are retarded.

Reported.

He's probably one of those autists who think we should be e-mailing Trump every headline, as if he doesn't have people monitoring Drudge and CNN for him.

Holla Forums is better at digging than Hillshit interns, we're not doing your 5 microshekel/hour work for you

Its being reported now that Trump apparently wanted to change his mind about Pence last night. If true, Trump doesn't trust Pence at all, and that he was most likely forced by Manafort to chose him

There is an unusually high number of SJWs interested in silver foxes.

Ricky Vaughn apparently thinks Pence isn't as bad as we all thought. Reading over there are some really good points here. However Pence must:

It's cool that Ricky Vaughn names the jew to a large twitter audience, but he really seems like a sperg who doesn't know what he's talking about.

twitter.com/DanaBashCNN/status/754007849022480384

Here's the thing: Pence MUST come out swinging tommorow. He must sell himself to us

wew lad, that gives me some hope that at least Trump isn't compromised.

That's basically what I'm hoping for too. Pence by all measures has shown to be a shady lying politician. If he has some details about how he was blackmailed and controlled by the GOP establishment and is coming out against it, good. But I doubt it. I think the campaign will survive but we're paying a heavy price.

DONALD YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS UP TO US SOMEHOW, START BEING THE GUY WE REMEMBER YOU AS AND NOT THE CUCK (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO MOLD YOU INTO

He has no choice. Nothing to fall back on to now since he cant run for Gov now.

Kick ass or die.

Cernovich, Coulter and Milo are pissed about this. Cernovich is still sticking by Trump but he flat out hates Pence. Coulter is desperate for Trump to drop Pence

He has to denounce TPP first and foremost. That and talk about radical islamic terrorism. It seems the attacks in France woke him up since he started suspending all Syrian refugees to his state

Cry more you cunt.

No doubt Milo is pissed for the fag thing, but for Iron Ann to say this is a bad idea, I have no idea why most of Holla Forums is saying to just get over it.

Milo is doing an AMA tonight, so we'll find out what he really thinks.

But yeah Ann is fucking livid right now. Cernovich is pissed, but he's learned to accept it. Ann wants Pence gone no matter what.

scary

Milo is a kike before anything else, and Pence is such a philosemite/Israel-firster that jews asked him if he was a crypto.

I want to see how Pence sells himself to us. He needs to come out strong and with lots of charisma. I want to like him, but he has so many fucking flaws

This hurts to watch.

Thread theme.

I will always and forever support Trump, though, I'll never fall to Hillary.

Welp, looks like Trump just hired a cuck to replace him if/when he get's (((shot))).

HOLY SHIT! Pence is an enemy of the United States and an enemy of the White race.

Not lying per say but there is obviously something amiss with this pick. It doesn't add up on everything his campaign ran on. He's anti-establishment making the most establishment vp pick he could, on term as if he picked Newt. It's a bad pick and it sends the wrong vibes.

No it doesn't. (((Ally))) or not, the target will be there as an israeli contingency plan. If he is an ally, he's forced to stay one - if he isn't, he's forced to become.

This:
Solid thread OP, approve of your hardline stance against D&C

*bump*

Mike Pence stands strong with the only white, Western, democratic nation in the Middle East.

Fuck off, anti-Israel shills.

Explain this. He basically names the Jew right here without actually saying the words.

(((dad224)))

Sure he does, Ahmed. Sure he does.

Upload this to youtube NOW.

You are not helping.

Kill a kike for Khrist

He has AID's is what one of his commenters said.

He clearly knows, shlomo. Fuck off

Not an argument any more than >(4)
Just means your arguments are so bad lurkers are telling you to stfu.

Holy Cuck. He is an Israel firster.

He could be talking about Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, etc. If he actually wanted to stand up to Israel he would still show some support but wouldn't bend over for them at any opportunity and pick one of their shabbos goyim as his VP, let alone even consider one.

Face it cuck, he's not Hitler. He's the tool we're going to use to start a civil war where Obongo will do everything in his power to stop Trump and when that happens we throw him under the bus and start the true happening.

Maybe memeing for a military coup isn't such a bad idea if Trump is truly fucked. I'm just saying.

Actual voting American for Trump here, out in the real world, a place most of you autists avoid, Mike Pence raises zero red flags. Most people use the term Judeo-Christianity here so of course he has to say he is pro-Israel.

You need to balance out your asperger's anons. Trump knows what he is doing.

Really don't care what he believes or says he believes. If he can bring in hopelessly cucked states, that's good enough.

this is on CBN news which is christian broadcasting network so it makes sense hes shilling for israel on it

doesnt necessarily mean hes an israel firster (but he probably is)

p much this. Any faggot who thinks Trump could come out anti-Israel is being completely retarded. He can't. He also needs the Jews off his back this election or they will do everything in their power to try to get Hilldog to win.

Israel is the enemy of humanity, it is the enemy of christendom, their primary goal is to leech off of us and to eventually destroy us. WE NEED TO GO TO WAR AGAINST THEM!

But seriously, this guy is really no worse than any other run of the mill cocksucker. Keep in mind, that in order to serve on the US house of representatives, one is required by US law to be a cocksucker, US politicians are NOT ALLOWED to have a less than favorable opinion on the flavor of the cocks that they suck. He makes it sound like he guzzles up more gallons than the other guy, and that he can take a deepthroat without gagging better than any of the other whores he is running against, all politicians do this, brag about how much they love to suck on cocks, it does NOT mean that he sucks any more cocks than the other guy. For all we know, he's just sucking cocks because it's required by law, what if he does not really like swallowing random mens semen and begging for more? Maybe he resents all those wealthy jews that line up outside his office door, cocks at the ready, to spooge gallons of their hot sticky love juice down his willing throat? What if, just about everybody in Washington today, is a bigger cocksucker than he is, and the great and eternal god emperor of mankind, chose him specifically, because he has some much needed cocksucking experience (Which Mr. Trump sorely lacks) but also has more dignity than all the other cocksuckers, and loves israel the least out of all of them?

Remember, he was considering Chris Cuckstie and Jewt Gingrinch. Everyone in Washington is a bigger whore than Mr. Pence.

Whites are a tiny monoirt in Palestine, israel is NOT a white country by any stretch of the imagination. Most people who live there are either Arabs or jews, and we all know that there is no such thing as a white jew. There are jews with white looking skin, but they are not actually white, and never will be. Jews are the avowed enemy of the white race, they exist only to leech off of others.

So what are the chances anons will be unbiased and do a just as equally thorough digging thread for the other VP candidates, then compare them with each other to see if Pence really was a good or bad choice?

@0:33

Pence was on Hannity today.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zf2Pewgi9I

Guy is smooth I will give you that. He nailed every question that came at him

Checked, like the guy already.

alll anti trump pence threads are shill sliders

All right, you guys want some actual digging, here it is. Mike Pence's wife, Karen Pence, sells something called towel charms, which are small knickknacks you place on your towel to remember it's yours (seriously). Her business website is towelcharm.com. Whois data on the site shows it's registered to Karen Pence with a physical address and phone number in Arlington, Virginia. A search on the phone number brought up this separate Whois page (archive.is/LFBub) which shows it as the registered number for imapdata.com, the homepage of a data analytics company called PlanetRisk. Here's how they describe themselves:

nice i been lookin for some knick-knacks for towels.

Maybe good guys do trend research too

Good find. Used to be called imapdata, got an archive from two years ago to compare and a fresh one.

archive.is/Rldp2

archive.is/i00nh

Seems like a money laundering business for pedaling influence think Clinton foundation on a micro scale.

That was my first impulse too. The idea of towelcharms is too silly to be legitimate.

He's a shit choice(so much for picking competent people from business instead of politicians,) if the rest of appointments are shit, the only thing to look forward to a trump presidency is any of the promises he's made sticking, otherwise making it the worst with hillary enough to split up America with sececion is the better option.

Apparently you don't realize the boredom of some upper-class housewives. I bet she has a candle making business too.

Kikes pls get out.

My hope is that we will demonstrate firsthand our commitment to strengthening the Indiana-Israel relationship through this trip and beyond.” -Governor Mike Pence

in.gov/gov/Israel2014.htm

voiceofisrael.com/voi-exclusive-indiana-gov-mike-pence-support-israel-among-americans-never-stronger-2/?t=32

youtube.com/watch?v=u_tjEu7oIe0

religionnews.com/2016/07/14/5-faith-facts-on-mike-pence-a-born-again-evangelical-catholic/

fucking christcucks.

This is a pure US issue. I don't know what the fuck happened with your Christians. But here in Europe all religious Christians who actually go to church (which aren't that many) aren't pro jew or Israel.

The local priest I have openly criticises Israel all the time and makes it very clear that Jews aren't our friends.

protestantism is easily cucked. catholicism, well… rip.

How do we know Trump isn't just planning to use this guy as his personal sock puppet which he'll use to make GOP voters think he's a serious party guy, rather than actually take him seriously in matters of governance?

Trust in God Emperor Trump… all will be revealed.

Pic related and nuff said.

Milo "fags need to get back in the closet" Yiannopoulos doesn't seem to give a shit, and tweeted at him to join his Gays for Trump party at the convention.

Hillary needs to win to spur wide spread secession.

OP here i am awake,

His daughter's ( Charlotte ) website :

Original Link : charlottepence.com/

Archive : archive.is/8SqeZ

Also apparently his other daughter ( Audrey ) is an "international reporter" that describes herself as "socially liberal". She also studied in Kebabland central.

Original : heavy.com/news/2016/07/audrey-pence-mike-pence-daughter-quotes-children-wife-family-liberal-vice-president-donald-trump-chosen-photos-charlotte-karen/

Archive : ( tried to archive this i can't for some odd reason )

In case you retards are not aware , if jewgle knows the clintons know. Why do you think they shill for her campaign ? It won't need hillshit interns to do their research , google does it for them. Also along with that add shady links to CIA and assassins that take down people. They probably have more info than we could ever dig already. Now calm down your autism and help with the thread. We must find the truth about this.

Interesting stuff ( also checked ). I am going to dig deeper into this mess after my morning coffee. Something tells me there is something juicy we still haven't discovered, and yes my suspicions are on some money laundering too.

go back to bed you fuckin kike

Whatever Shlomo.

GG Trump's VP pick is what it took to bust pol.

Trumpe/Pence 2016

kill yourself

What an unfortunate name and bad choice for Trump.

Pence = Word for Pennies

Used in a sentence :

"I went to the shop for some eggs, but when I got there I had to go back home for more money because I only had a few pence."

Pence = Poor
Pence = short, lacking
Pence = opposite of millions

The name "Pence" is kind of like "Poor".
Everything single Britbong on here will instantly know exactly what I mean.

I think this is a really bad choice for VP.

A "pence" is not a unit of currency in Burgerland.

How the fuck do I know this faggot won't be another Cheney? There's a reason the entire establishment has been sucking his dick so hard.

Cheney was shit because Bush did nothing to stop him from being shit.

Hopefully Trump keeps this guy on a tight leash.

POZZED

lol

Also archive for my previous post :

Archive : archive.is/Mqgf3

—————————————————————

Apparently the CEO of PlanetRisk ( Paul McQuillan ) served as CMO and led the International Business Division of A-T Solutions. His earlier executive roles also included President of Leonie Industries, Senior Vice President of Triple Canopy, Managing Director of PwC Federal Practice, and Federal Vice President of AT&T Government Solutions.

A-T Solutions is now taken by PAE :

Link to PAE website : pae.com/
Archive : archive.is/szVzM

Leonie Industries :

Link to Leonie Industries website : leoniegroup.com/

Archive : archive.is/cLK8E

Triple Canopy :

Link to Triple Canopy website : triplecanopy.com/home/

Archive : archive.is/WERDa

PwC :

Link to PwC website : pwc.com/us/en/public-sector.html

Archive : archive.is/JFW9L

AT&T :

Link to AT&T website : corp.att.com/gov/

Archive : archive.is/HI6V0

Will look into these and then look into the other board members of imapdata

It really is, I don't know what happened to you guys.

There's still a few actual Bible-following Christians over there though, see youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Believes in ghosts. Claims that Obama is in love with him and has raped him 250 times. Nuff said.

It is, until you realize he just makes it all up. Keep googling, read some of the things he claims.

and now apparently he has the GRIDS

Gives you an idea why he's obsessed with gay rape.

ha ha, he loves Izrahell so much, he could go on for hours and hours …
this is real totally blind love, lol

his daughter is a vamp, lol