If you believe in removing ID

Then you should create a REMOVE ID thread once an hour and post in every other REMOVE ID thread you see.
Also reply only with HOW ABOUT REMOVING ID in every thread on page 1 that isn't about removing ID.

REMOVE ID

REMOVE IT!

i AGREE
REMOVE ID

hey it rhymes lets make a gay little chant like the libtards do

produce a song about it faggot

agreed

you're not the boss of me

REMOVE ID

why make a song it already rhymes perfectly and is short and catchy
i AGREE
REMOVE ID

Fuck yoy I won't do what you tell me

SO THEN YOU SEE
REMOVE THE ID

No. Fuck you. IDs are great.

It's like forcing everyone to tripfag, but it just changes depending on what thread. That's bullshit.

remove the id

It's nothing like tripfagging. It just allows for easier flow of conversation and cuts down on samefagging. And if you're dead set on samefagging, then you can use proxies. The advantages outweigh the negatives, which is that it is more of a hassle to samefag.

Samefagging doesn't even happen anymore, it's not a problem, nor has it been

Then there is no reason to be against IDs.

Nobody needs to know who you are throughout the thread, even if you're OP. If you need to distinct yourself in a thread or the whole board you can tripfag.

I think it improves threads to have the continuity of knowing who said what within the scope of the thread. But apparently that is where our opinions differ.

if someone wanted to let you know they are the same person they could do so

I mean, you're still anonymous with or without IDs. It's just a slightly different philosophy for how conversations flow.

I suppose. I still like IDs better.

REMOVE ID

it's literally exactly like thread-specific tripfagging

kill yourself and take IDs with you

Fuck off shill your shitty "muh samefags" argument doesnt work and ive already refuted it.

REMOVE ID

WE MUST REMOVE ID AT ALL COSTS

So what's all this talk about IDs about, they work well enough on other boards

other boards are boring and non funposting boards

It's not the same. Tripfags have a persistent global identity that carries over between threads. IDs are still anonymous.

Cry more.

REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID

i really don't care one way or another

Holla Forums is garbage go there please and stop trying to ruin this board even more

Can you explain to me what you mean by this

Argument was so shit he just gave up

REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID

Holla Forums is exactly the same as Holla Forums prove me wrong

I'm not quite getting what you're trying to indicate there user

There's just nothing left to say about it. Some people like more purist anonymity with every post being anonymous. Some people like IDs, which still maintains anonymity but allows for easier continuity of conversation. But I'll accept that you could look at it like thread-level tripfagging. I don't think that's the same as real tripfagging at all.

I think Holla Forums is beyond saving at this point, the new bo s shittier than the old one.

someone please mercy kill this site and lets move on to greener pastures.

I believe an exodus is in order , that is after we kill Holla Forums with fire.

Lets die with cancer… plox umg

if there was a better place we would all be there already.

anyplace is better, I would rather go to stoner chan or 8ch.pl rather than stay in this shit hole.

we need to solve this legacy boards shit once and for all.

INVADE THE "LOVE" THREAD AND SPREAD OUR MESSAGE BRAVE FOLK

No you wouldn't because if you did you'd already be there and not here. That's the point he was trying to make. It really doesn't get much better from here. And that's sad

would I just came back after a week of non lurking and I am fucking furious.

And also like you faggots and I don't want to move alone.