Bataclan Mutilations Suppressed by Frenchies

Bataclan Mutilations Suppressed by Frenchies.
Castrations, testicles shoved in mouths, eyes gouged out and women stabbed in the genitals.
Apparently all filmed for ISIS propaganda.

– A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not published online until this week, that the killers in the Bataclan tortured their victims on the second floor of the club.

The chief police witness in Parliament said that an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.

Wahhabist killers apparently gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.
[…]
Prosecutor: . . . injuries described this father may also have been caused by automatic weapons, by explosions or projections of nails and bolts that have resulted.

Q. Would those have put a man’s balls in in his own mouth?

Prosecutor: I do not have that information.

Kikestreet exclusive, apologies for that and if I missed this in the catalogue:
archive.is/gEXlc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AHku7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/754018995435548672
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léon_Blum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Mayer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Mendès_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurent_Fabius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Sarkozy
archive.is/rMTsz
assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Lellouche
egaliteetreconciliation.fr/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I HAVE WRITTEN A HAIKU FOR THIS OCCASION
Happenings flowing
People sit down by the banks
Drinking. Happy. Dead.

Daily reminder.

bump

Even I, a many happening Holla Forumsack, long time seeker of rage filling memes, yes, even I am angry at this.

Thank-you OP, may white rage burn pure in the hearts of all men who read this thread.

checked

I found this pic earlier, it has enough info to be worth spreading.

during islamic hostage situations now they can not wait

not one minute of waiting is allowed

WHEN arabs attack, law enforcement MUST act.

what, do we need a team of ballistics experts to find out if bullet wounds could result in your balls going into your mouth?

I think I might just bump and spread this all day.

Fucking Mudshit sub-human filth are worse than the kikes that pay them to do this.

If we get one picture, one second of video, the whites can see what this fight is truly against.

If mudshits arrive, they can't leave alive

Don't send them back, kill'em and add to the stack

That's good enough reason to call for nation-wide protests against the occupation government.

The madder I get the danker the memes.

This thread is now an official high energy meme machine.

Get in here faggots we got normies to anger.

Fox has the story now too:
archive.is/AHku7

. . . but it just links back to HeatStreet now that I read it.

Bodies have not been presented to families because there were beheaded people there, the murdered people, people who have been disembowelled . There are women who had their genitals stabbed.
Q. All this would have been videotaped for Daesh !
A. I believe so. Survivors have said so.

I need the picture of inside the bataclan

before any of you fags have drawn refugees welcome on it, for a meme.

Roses are red
violets are blue
If you think this being released
on Bastille Day and then an attack in Nice happens
is in any way a goyincidence
then your a fucking moron

Is "islamophobia" at an historical worldwide peak yet? After this shit the most confusing part is that we aren't seeing massive mudslime lynchings all over the fucking planet

Shut the fuck up you filthy sandnigger.

Your entire race will perish in whats coming.

bump

This is a coincidence the Cohens do NOT benefit from. I suggest you lay off the jenkem for a while lad

Protests?!?!?! How about a uprising, drag these fuckers into the streets and crucify them.

Why haven't the videos been released yet?

It's impossible to start an uprising with ignorant masses, that's why EU has such strict laws regarding "hate" speech.

weren't there rumors of go pros used by the mudshits but the MSM either hid that information or ignored it? if go pros were used I would guess that the police have em. all thought I do find it strange that there wasn't much cell phone video released.

Nice job for MythBusters feat. Doctor Mengele.
If cuck related had balls so he could have been the test subject.

How open is the french FOIA law?

Security services can shut down or man-in-the-middle phone cells whenever they please.

You're going to have to do quite a bit more than "bump"-ing a thread at Holla Forums.

T
I
C
K
Y

Lovely.
o
v
e
l
y

Spread this shit to French Twitter users. Boil the frogs so the government can be ousted NOW!

For example?

so this is what they were burying

click the little cute triangle on the ops post

Then post in thread "STICKY STICKY BUMP BUMP"

also the french governments reaction to the Nice Monster Truck Rally were "w-we just need to get used to this kind of stuff happening"

Well, personally, I do a lot of propaganda and if I may be so bold am one of the reasons that #WhiteGenocide is so well known across Twitter and has made news in the media regarding Star Wars and even there was a congressman complaining about that recently.

this also.

too many Holla Forumsacks are content with discussing things here and never try to cause Holla Forums to leak.

Holla Forums must leak for the future of man kind.

bamp for interest

Another thing is that pro-whites must make the news and not ride the coattails of anti-whites who make the news.

we'll make plenty of our own whe the DOTR comes.

You don't think the it was buried because of the incident? It seems like quite a convenient time to release the details of such barbarity while everyone is distracted no?

Holla Forums, if there was ever a time to blow something up, this is it. Get Reddit in on it. Tell halfchan. Tell Twitter, ANYONE WE CAN TELL. BLOW THIS STORY UP.

All of the terrorists an hero'd tho.

Unless one got away? Certainly possible. Or they uploaded/sent it over their phones?

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD

THIS IS IT BOYS

THIS IS THE THING NOBODY CAN IGNORE

If it wasn't for the balls in the mouth I could believe the wounds were caused by explosives. But there's no way both of someone's balls could end up in their own mouth by chance.

This has been posted on reddit and already the cucks are crying that it is fake. Absolutely disgusting.

this

Hollande should be hanged.

FRENCH MILITARY COUP WHEN?

Shitskins behaving like shitskins always do? What's suspicious about that? Fuck off MIDF.

No, it was higher during the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista

could of been stored locally to the phone aswell

People will ignore anything and everything if it goes against their favored worldview. The truth is irrelevant to what people want to believe. Don't get your hopes up.

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/754018995435548672

"Which candidate gives me the best odds of not dying with my balls in my mouth? Serious question, oddly enough."

Valls was at Bilderberg

France has had around 9 Presidents and PMs of full or partial Jewish ancestry.

Let's see here…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léon_Blum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Mayer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Mendès_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurent_Fabius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Sarkozy

This shit makes no sense. So in a crowded, chaotic, dark nightclub they start holding people down and torturing them one by one while filming it? Bullshit, a bunch of mudslimes started firing guns indiscriminately at the crowd until all infidels in sight were dead or had fled the scene. That's it.

We must remove kebab but that doesn't change the fact that this is 100% kike bullshit.

The tortures and mutilation happened on the second floor away from the concert hall, dipshit.

bump

Never.

Didn't you just see what happened in Turkey?

You guys are fucking delusional if you think red pilled military members could pull this off successfully in the current political conditions.

There is never, ever going to be a western coup in any western country for the foreseeable future for the following reasons:

1. Top military officers are politically appointed good goys. Many top level have been purged in multiple countries. Thus you lose any sort of high level alliance building and ability to access and use power that isn't just military power.

2. Non combat and officer corps are now heavily multicultural and pro progressive.

3. That leaves the fighting corps and lower level officers. The media and education system has made it out to everyone to hate any lower fighting unit types: white men. The moment the media see that the people fighting are mostly white men, is the moment they spin it as muh nazis, thus galavanizing the left, libertarians, liberals, antifa, black nationalists, mexicans, muslims, cuckservatives, approx 50% of whites, and everyone else against your force. That really doesn't leave much over. inb4 some garbage about muh red team planning with that stupid screenshot predicated on a non-ethnic, muh civic nationalist American revolutionary backdrop. also inb4 some garbage about memes. The asymmetry between their memetic power and ours is ludicrous. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional. They have the entire media and education system. They have control of the mindspace of millions every day through schooling and media. We have twitter and social media. Even then we don't make a dint compared to them. Red pilled tweets get anywhere between a few hundred to a few thousand re-tweets. Prog bullshit tweets get 10s of thousands to hundreds of thousands retweets. You'd have to be living in a goddamn fantasy land to think we are "winning" the battle over minds when they have better infrastructure and more projection into mindspace. If anything we aren't beating the left, they are beating themselves due to their norms facing reality.

4. The west has a transnational surveillance system that watches its own citizens probably picking it up before hand.

5. Holla Forums never, ever listens to anyone with military experience, and when they do it is fantasy bullshit or delusion from the kinds of militia faggots that do dumb shit like the oregon siege. So on the one hand, you all jack yourself off to a fantasy about coups, guerrilla wars, civil wars, or other fantasy scenarios; while on the other you pretty much dismiss any deep thought on the matter. Look at some recent threads in the last few days. The coup threads are a pretty good example. You had several anons in the thread giving good analysis about how it might fail. Response by Holla Forumslacks? "GIANT REDTEXT, NOPE, SHILL, THIS COUP IS GOING TO WIN. GO AWAY CNN SHILLS." Then there was another thread about attacks on electrical infrastructure. There was a good post in there by obviously a milfag. Response to him by a few anons? Calling him a faggot, dismissing him, and so on. Holla Forums would rather fantasy bullshit than reality.

We as a collective are fucked if we expect military help. inb4 muh demoralization. No demoralization here, I'm pointing out Holla Forums's delusion. I suggest we coin a new word for anons who say "muh demoralization" in the face of blackpilled facts about our state of affairs: delusion spreaders. We are going to get fucking slaughtered if we are led by the kinds of people that are on Holla Forums right now.

Filtered.

In order to make my movement strong I'll take retards like you to a lonely area and execute.

very interesting

I mostly agree. Our strength is to help the system making itself look bad along. Things are in motion.

read this

Can I use this for a song?

I agree. The whole thing seems suspicious.

Not that I care about whether the claim is true - people still fucking died for nothing.

Fuel the fire.

This kind of barbarity is proof that Satanists run the earth. It's both terrifying and heartbreaking.

This
Jews Masons and Catholics worship Satan

It's being peddled that this is a rumour, but the only site which says so is shitty leftist snopes.com

I'm looking at the french minutes of the meeting, but, it's all in french. The page is too big for google to translate. Any frenchfags want to help find the spots where the relevant info is?

archive.is/rMTsz

assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp

Found the relevant part. Search for:

"On lui aurait mis ses testicules dans la bouche…"

or

"la bouche" (the mouth)

A frenchfag would be great, as google isn't the perfect translator…

Every time i see how the frogs are fugged, i laugh.

I don't have the time to translate right now, but the relevant part is here :

M. N. B., gardien de la paix. […]
Nous sommes ensuite partis au Bataclan.
M. O. B. Lorsque nous étions à l’angle du passage Saint-Pierre-Amelot, alors que des personnes dans le Bataclan subissaient des choses atroces, nous avons eu beaucoup de chance. Nous sommes retournés sur place, et le propriétaire du magasin de carrelage derrière lequel nous nous étions abrités nous a expliqué que sa boutique était une ancienne banque dont les vitres étaient blindées. Cela nous a protégés – je n’avais qu’un bouclier balistique sans plaques additionnelles.
À l’angle, nous entendions des gens gémir, mais nous ne pouvions pas aller les aider parce que nous ne disposions pas du matériel adéquat.
M. le président Georges Fenech. Pour l’information de la commission d’enquête, monsieur P. T., pouvez-vous nous dire comment vous avez appris qu’il y avait eu des actes de barbarie à l’intérieur du Bataclan : décapitations, éviscérations, énucléations… ?
M. T. P. Après l’assaut, nous étions avec des collègues au niveau du passage Saint-Pierre-Amelot lorsque j’ai vu sortir un enquêteur en pleurs qui est allé vomir. Il nous a dit ce qu’il avait vu. Je ne connaissais pas ce collègue, mais il avait été tellement choqué que c’est sorti naturellement.
M. Alain Marsaud. Les actes de tortures se sont passés au deuxième étage ?
M. T. P. Je pense, car je suis entré au niveau du rez-de-chaussée où il n’y avait rien de tel, seulement des personnes touchées par des balles.
M. Alain Marsaud. À votre connaissance, ils étaient trois sans aucun doute ? Il n’y a aucune chance qu’un quatrième se soit enfui ?
M. T. P. On est certains qu’ils étaient au moins trois, mais ils étaient peut-être quatre. Les ondes retransmettaient les appels au numéro d’urgence de la police, le 17 : on entendait parler de trois individus, voire quatre.
M. Alain Marsaud. Est-il exclu qu’une quatrième personne ait pu s’enfuir en se faisant évacuer parmi les blessés ?
M. T. P. Ce n’est pas exclu. C’est la raison pour laquelle mes collègues ont procédé à des palpations sommaires de toutes les victimes, même blessées, qui sortaient par l’entrée principale.
M. L. S. Nous effectuions systématiquement une palpation sommaire, au moins au niveau du plexus, de la base du torse, et des jambes.
M. Alain Marsaud. Un quatrième terroriste aurait pu être blessé lui-même ou s’enfuir parmi les blessés ?
M. T. P. Parmi les blessés, je ne pense pas.
M. Alain Marsaud. On ne retrouve que trois armes de guerre.
M. L. S. Cela relève des investigations. Pour notre part, nous n’en savons rien.
M. le président Georges Fenech. Messieurs, nous vous remercions vivement d’avoir livré ce très important témoignage. La commission d’enquête salue votre courage et l’intervention qui a été la vôtre.

[…]

M. T. P. Le commissaire N est entré avec son chauffeur. On entend alors ses tirs et une explosion. Une fois que l’individu visé est neutralisé, nous essuyons les premières rafales côté passage Saint-Pierre-Amelot. Pendant les dix minutes durant lesquelles le terroriste nous tire dessus, nous n’entendons plus d’autres tirs à l’intérieur.
M. le président Georges Fenech. Parce que l’autre est mort.
M. T. P. L’un d’entre eux a été neutralisé. L’autre est là-haut en train de… J’ai tendance à me dire que, tant qu’on tire sur moi, on ne tue personne d’autre.
M. Pierre Lellouche. Que voulez-vous dire par « en train de… » ?
M. le président Georges Fenech. Je crois que certaines choses n’ont jamais été dites. Je pense que l’on pourrait peut-être, à ce stade, éclaircir les choses.
M. T. P. Des corps n’ont pas été présentés aux familles parce qu’il y a eu des gens décapités, des gens égorgés, des gens qui ont été éviscérés. Il y a des femmes qui ont pris des coups de couteau au niveau des appareils génitaux.
M. le président Georges Fenech. Tout cela aurait été filmé en vidéo pour DAECH !
M. T. P. Il me semble. Les victimes en ont parlé.
M. le rapporteur. Ces actes ont été commis par les deux survivants. Savez-vous si vous avez blessé celui sur lequel vous avez tiré dans le passage Saint-Pierre-Amelot ?
M. T. P. Je pense, mais je n’ai aucune certitude. Comme ils se sont fait sauter, on ne peut pas savoir s’il était blessé au tronc. Je pense l’avoir touché car les tirs ont cessé, et la porte s’est refermée. Le fait que la kalachnikov s’affaisse et que les portes se referment me semble significatif. Plus tard, nous avons parlé avec le civil qui nous faisait des signes dans le passage Saint-Pierre-Amelot : il nous a dit que nous avions touché le tireur et que c’est pour cela qu’il avait cessé de tirer.
Après ce moment, les tirs que nous avons entendus à l’intérieur n’étaient que très sporadiques. Il n’y a plus eu de rafales. Selon toute vraisemblance, un des terroristes ou plusieurs achevaient les gens. Ensuite, j’avoue que je n’ai fait que quinze mètres à l’intérieur du Bataclan derrière la BRI. Ma présence n’était pas nécessaire, je suis donc ressorti. Ce que j’avais vu m’avait suffi.
M. Pierre Lellouche. Les exactions sur les gens se sont déroulées à quel endroit ?
M. T. P. À l’étage.
M. Pierre Lellouche. Cela se passe après que l’individu que vous avez blessé est remonté ?
M. T. P. Je pense même que ça s’est produit avant, mais ce n’est que mon avis personnel. Pendant que nous fixions un terroriste à la porte de secours, un autre faisait toutes ces choses ignobles à l’étage.
M. Pierre Lellouche. La vidéo est partie ?
M. le président Georges Fenech. Je crois savoir que des vidéos sont parties.
M. Pierre Lellouche. On peut le savoir si l’on a récupéré les portables des victimes. On les a ?
M. T. P. Ils se sont fait exploser. Il y a eu des personnes décapitées, égorgées, éviscérées. Il y a eu des mimiques d’actes sexuels sur des femmes et des coups de couteau au niveau des appareils génitaux. Si je ne me trompe pas, les yeux de certaines personnes ont été arrachés.

Audition, à huis clos, de M. Michel Cadot, préfet de police de Paris, M. Christian Sainte, directeur de la police judiciaire à Paris, M. Jacques Méric, directeur de la sécurité de proximité de l’agglomération parisienne, et du général Philippe Boutinaud, commandant la brigade de sapeurs-pompiers de Paris (BSPP)
Compte rendu de l’audition, à huis clos, du mercredi 23 mars 2016

M. le rapporteur. Les terroristes du Bataclan ont-ils commis des décapitations ou des mutilations ? Des décès se sont-ils produits autrement que par fusillade ou explosion ? Nous sommes saisis d’informations contradictoires – dont certaines nous ont été communiquées lors de nos auditions – qu’il faut éclaircir.
M. le président Georges Fenech. En effet, la commission est troublée par ces informations, qui n’ont filtré nulle part. Ainsi, le père de l’une des victimes m’a adressé la copie d’une lettre qu’il a transmise au juge d’instruction, que je cite en résumant : « Sur les causes de la mort de mon fils A., à l’institut médico-légal de Paris, on m’a dit, et ce avec des réserves compte tenu du choc que cela représentait pour moi à cet instant-là, qu’on lui avait coupé les testicules, qu’on les lui avait mis dans la bouche, et qu’il avait été éventré. Lorsque je l’ai vu derrière une vitre, allongé sur une table, un linceul blanc le recouvrant jusqu’au cou, une psychologue m’accompagnait. Cette dernière m’a dit : ‟La seule partie montrable de votre fils est son profil gauche.” J’ai constaté qu’il n’avait plus d’œil droit. J’en ai fait la remarque ; il m’a été répondu qu’ils lui avaient crevé l’œil et enfoncé la face droite de son visage, d’où des hématomes très importants que nous avons pu tous constater lors de sa mise en bière. »
Ce témoignage précis pourrait corroborer les propos que nous a tenus l’un des fonctionnaires de la BAC, selon lequel l’un des enquêteurs a vomi immédiatement en sortant du Bataclan après avoir constaté une décapitation et des éviscérations. Avez-vous connaissance de tels faits ?
M. Michel Cadot. Je n’ai eu aucune connaissance de ces faits, ni par l’Institut médico-légal ni par les fonctionnaires en question. Il appartient de toute évidence à l’enquête judiciaire d’en apprécier la véracité. J’ai néanmoins compris qu’il n’a été retrouvé sur le site de l’attaque aucun couteau ni aucun autre engin tranchant qui aurait permis ce type de mutilations. Il sera aisé de le vérifier dans le cadre de l’enquête. En ce qui me concerne, encore une fois, je n’ai reçu aucun message de la sorte provenant de l’Institut médico-légal ou de la direction de tutelle de la BAC concernée.
M. Christian Sainte. Je ne peux guère m’avancer sur ce point, compte tenu de l’état de l’enquête, mais rien, en l’état actuel de mes connaissances, ne me permet de penser que ce qui vient d’être lu est juste. Je précise, pour que les choses soient claires, que certains des corps retrouvés au Bataclan étaient extrêmement mutilés par les explosions et par les armes, à tel point qu’il fut parfois difficile de reconstituer les corps démembrés. Autrement dit, les blessures que décrit ce père peuvent aussi avoir été causées par des armes automatiques, par les explosions ou par les projections de clous et de boulons qui en ont résulté.
M. le président Georges Fenech. On lui aurait mis ses testicules dans la bouche…
M. Christian Sainte. Je ne dispose pas de cette information et, si ces faits avaient été établis, je pense qu’une telle information ne m’aurait pas échappé.

Audition, à huis clos, de M. François Molins, procureur de la République près le tribunal de grande instance (TGI) de Paris, Mme Véronique Degermann, procureure de la République adjointe près le même TGI, et Mme Camille Hennetier, vice-procureure de la République près ledit TGI
Compte rendu de l’audition, à huis clos, du mercredi 30 mars 2016

>Here is the audition of François Molin, "State attorney" (Procureur de la République). Note : he was the Minister of Justice's cabinet director (conflict of interests ? What is that) and he said in a previous attack (id Dijon) that the perpetrator only yelled "allah ackbar" to give himself courage)

M. le président. À la suite des attentats de novembre, il a été évoqué la commission d’actes de barbarie.
M. François Molins. C’est une rumeur. Les médecins légistes ont été formels : il n’y a pas eu d’acte de barbarie, pas d’utilisation, notamment, d’armes blanches. Selon un témoignage, les testicules d’une personne auraient été coupés, mais aucune constatation n’a permis de le corroborer.
M. Sébastien Pietrasanta, rapporteur. Je salue, monsieur le procureur, votre travail. Votre parole est entendue et respectée par tous.

Google Translate:
Mr. Sébastien Pietrasanta, rapporteur. I salute you, Mr. Prosecutor, your work. Your voice is heard and respected by all.

Jesus, I was going to give you shit for being a faggot translator shill, but that's exactly what it says.

Thanks, user. Please translate the rest of that small relevant snippet when you get the chance.

Okay, if it's Kek's will I'll translate. Fuck me. I'll use jewgle anyway.

>M.O.B. : When we were in the corner of the passage Saint-Pierre Amelot, while people in the Bataclan suffered horrific things, we have been very lucky. We went back hiding in the tile shop which, as the owner explained to us, was an old bank whose windows were shielded. This protected us - I only had a ballistic shield without additional plates.
>President : For the information of the Commission of Inquiry, Mr P. T., can you tell us how you learned that there had been acts of barbarism within the Bataclan: beheadings, evisceration, enucleation …?
>M.T.P. : After the assault, we were with colleagues at the passage Saint-Pierre Amelot when I saw an investigator rushing out, in tears, and who went to vomit. He told us what he had seen. I did not know him, but he was so shocked that he let it out naturally.
>Alain Marsaud (head of French counter-terrorism) : Did acts of torture happen on the second floor?
>M.T.P. : I think so, because at the ground floor there was no such thing, only people hit by bullets.
>Alain Marsaud : To your knowledge, were they undoubtedly three? Is there any chance a fourth one could have gotten out?
>M.T.P. : They certainly were at least three, but they could have been four. The broadcasting calls to the police emergency number talked about three to four people.
>Alain Marsaud : Is it out of the question that a fourth person was able to escape by getting himself evacuated among the wounded?
>M.T.P. : It is not excluded. That is why my colleagues have carried out light palpations of all victims, even injured, coming out through the main entrance.
>M.L.S. : We were doing a systematic palpation, at least at the plexus, the base of the torso and the legs.
>Alain Marsaud : Could a fourth terrorist have been hurt himself or flee among the wounded?
>M.T.P. : Among the injured, I do not think so.
>Alain Marsaud : Only three weapons of war were found.
>M.L.S. : This is part of the investigations. We do not know.
>President : Gentlemen, thank you very much for this very important testimony. The inquiry commission salute your courage and your intervention.

Translation of

>M.T. P. : Commissioner N came with his driver. We heard gunshots and an explosion. Once the targeted individual is neutralized, we suffered ennemy fire outside, on passage Saint Pierre Amelot. During the next ten minutes that the terrorist was shooting at us, there were no gunshots inside.
>President : Because the other one is dead.
>M.T. P. : One of them was neutralized. The other was upstairs being … I tend to think that as long as we are the ones shooted at, no one else is killed.
>Pierre Lellouche (P.M.) : What do you mean by "being …"?
>President : I think some things were never said. I think maybe we could, at this stage, clear things up.
M.T. P. : Bodies have not been asked for identification to families because some had been beheaded, some eviscerated, some had their throat cut. Some women had taken stabs at the genitals.
>President : All this would have been videotaped for DAESH!
>M.T. P. : I think. Victims have spoken about this.
>The Rapporteur : These acts were committed by the two survivors. Do you know if you hit the one in passage St. Pierre Amelot?
>M.T. P. : I think so, but I am not sure. Since they blew themselves up, we can not know if he was hurt in the trunk. I guess I hit him since the shooting stopped, and the door closed up. That seemed significant to me. Later, we talked with the civilian who waved at us in the passage Saint-Pierre Amelot: he told us the shooter was hit and that's why he had stopped firing.
>After this time, the shots we heard inside were only very sporadic. No bursts. In all likelihood, a terrorist or more were finishing people. Then, I confess, I only walked fifteen meters inside the Bataclan behind the BRI (SWAT). My presence was not necessary, so I stood there. What I saw was enough for me.
>Pierre Lellouche : Where did the abuse occur?
>Mr. T. P. : Upstairs.
>Pierre Lellouche : Did this happen after the injured individual went upstairs?
>M. T. P. : I even think that it happened before, but this is only my personal opinion. While we sticked a terrorist to the emergency door, another was upstairs, doing all these atrocities.
>Pierre Lellouche : Did the video leak ?
>President : I understand that videos were transmitted.
>Pierre Lellouche : We can know if the victims' cell phones were recovered. Were they?
>M. T. P. : They blew themselves up. There was decapitated slaughtered, gutted people. There were signs of sexual acts on women and stabbings at the genitals. If I'm not mistaken, some people were even enucleated.

M. le président Georges Fenech. Je crois savoir que des vidéos sont parties.

Can someone else confirm this translation? Google says:
"I understand that videos are parties."

Good work, user. If the videos were transmitted, how long until we find them?

Translation of

>The Rapporteur. Have Bataclan terrorists committed beheadings and mutilations? Were there deaths by any other mean than shooting or explosion? We are dealing with contradictory information - some of which were provided to us during our audition - that must be clarified.
>Mr. President Georges Fenech. Indeed, the Committee is troubled by this information which doesn't appear anywhere. The father of one of the victims even sent me a copy of a letter he sent to the investigating judge : "The forensic institute in Paris told me, with regards considering the shock it was for me at that moment, that his testicles had been cut off and put in his mouth, and that he was disembowelled. Then I saw him behind the glass, lying on a table, covered by a white shroud up to the neck. The psychologist said: "The only presentable part of your son is his left-facing profile." I noticed that his right eye was missing. I was then informed that they had punctured his eye and pressed the right side of his face, where a very large hematoma was observed when he was put in the coffin."
>Could this particular witness could corroborate what one of the BAC (proximity police) officers said, that one of the investigators vomited immediately on leaving the Bataclan after finding a decapitation and eviscerations? Are you aware of such facts?
>Michel Cadot. I had no knowledge of these facts, nor by the Forensic Institute or by the said officers. It is up to the judicial investigation to prove them. Nevertheless, I understand that no knife or other sharp device that would allow this type of mutilation was found on the scene. It will be easy to check that during the investigation. As far as I'm concerned, once again, I have not received such information from the Forensic Institute or the direction of the BAC.
>Christian Sainte. I can hardly bring forward this point, given the state of the investigation, but nothing in the present state of my knowledge allows me to think that what has just been read is right. For the sake of clarity, I remind to the court that some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were seriously mutilated by the explosions and the weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies. In other words, the injuries described by this father may also have been caused by automatic weapons, by explosions or by projections of nails and bolts from these explosions.
>Mr. President Georges Fenech. What about the testicles in his mouth …
>Christian Sainte. I do not have that information and if these facts had been established, I would not have missed it.

"Je crois savoir que des vidéos sont parties." => He means that he heard that videos of the scene, made by the victims or the terrorists themselves (it's not clear on this point), were transmitted (either to youtube or to a private server, once again it's not clear.

If you have any other question or remark on the shitty translation, don't hesitate to call me names. I'll have a look at this thread later. Cheers.

So you're telling me that authorities in France covered up and obscured the fact that the Islamic terrorists in the Bataclan tortured hostages and cut off their testicles?

I guess this isn't big enough news for 2016 liberals. Just another day at the office! Nothing to see here!

What the fuck is going on anymore. This is just completely fucking insane. Unthinkable. Absolutely fucking mad.

At this point, it looks like Christian Sainte is saying that the information that the father received from the forensic institute (?) of Paris told him his son got his balls chopped off and put in his mouth. At the same time, Sainte did not get this same information from the institute.

So, how do we get the relevant info from the institute?

Like this user says, , France has an FOIA. We need a frog to get the police reports…

If we got a hold of that video, it'd make grade A propaganda material. Imagine spamming that on Twitter, LiveLeak, sending it to news sites… there'd be actual, literal civil war, with blood on the street and massacres. The EU would utterly disintegrate.

Start acquiring whatever arms you can, my French comrade. You will need them, and sooner than any of us might think.

The individual might be lethargic, but that is nothing unusual. Once a mob gets together, however, a gestalt consciousness takes over and they start getting exponentially more violent as more and more people join.

What I translated by "the forensic institute" is "l'institut médico-légal de Paris". They do autopsies ordered by the prosecutor.

March 21st :
BAC (proximity police) officers talk about the tortures. Have they reported the tortures to their hierarchy ? It's not clear. But I guess they have, you don't wait the audience to throw such a rock in the water.

March 23rd :
The father sent a letter to both the President George Fenech and the investigating judge (I don't know if the latter is under Christian Sainte's authority).
The father claims the Forensics Institute told him his son's balls were cut and put in his mouth.
Surprisingly, Michel Cadot categorically said that neither the Forensics or the BAC told him about the tortures. But he does say that the investigation is still ongoing.
Christian Sainte also says, with a pinch of salt, that he has nothing that could confirm these acts of torture.

March 30th :
François Molins officially claims that these tortures were just rumours.

Who should we believe ? The hard-working police officer or the presumably corrupt Procureur ? Did they and the father tell the truth ? If so, why did the Forensics Institute change his conclusions ? Did the BAC hide the reports ?

I'm not autist enough to continue now, I'll try to dig tomorrow morning, promised.

yes
this is beyond treason, 90% of french people don't even know about this, medias are blocking any details and shutting down anons trying to spread the message.
see my post below

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Lellouche
one of many politicians guilty of all that mess.
HANG THEM ALL
ANY ONE OF THEM

Christian Sainte is the head of the '36, quai des orfèvres' and the director of the BRB - Brigade de Repression du Banditisme
basically the anti-terrorist head.
It's nearly impossible to gather such information and he will most likely says something like
"I had no knowledge of this"

regarding freedom of information, FOIA, we lost every freedom we had when we lost ww2, anything 'politically incorrect' is viewed as hateous crime. The jews orchestrating this shit have squid/octopus tentacles in every aspect of our country.
shit is fucked.
please send help

thank you, greatly appreciated

yes this pic dates back to a pre-Valls government, Ayrault was prime minister, it was the first gov propped up by Hollande
under the 5th republic presidents appoint prime ministers and use them as buffers between public opinion and themselves

Didn't they have like 3-4 hours till the police chief finally let the police and soldiers in? When they did storm, at least one kebab blew himself up, I think two or three others got shot, the rest probably already got away. Can't remember exactly.

Just a friendly reminder: spread this EVERYWHERE. Make little infographics, with sources and an tl;dr. Highlight the relevant passages in the text and provide translation next to them. Link to the website of the National Assembly.

Some shitty picture from a Fox News article can be dismissed by normies and will be attacked by the >muh le snopes says its fake :DDDD crowd, but cited pictures directly from the Assembly's website + translations can't.

And: Keep it clean and neutral. No DEUS VULT, "when will be it be enough????", "look at what liberals have fucking brought into this county!". The information must be presented in a professional-looking and unbiased way. People will ruminate on it on their own.

I'll whip something up later.

adding *
t*hepirat*ebay.c*r/torrent/8443467/DefDist_Defcad_Liberator_Printable_Gun

yawn

the medico legal institute of paris told a father his son had had his balls cut off, that they had been put in his mouth, and that he had been "éventré" which means his belly was cut open, not necessarily disemboweled as has been said.

also they had pierced his right eye and broken in the right side of his face

Spread this shit you French faggots

Nice try Muhammed

oh well i hadnt finished reading the thread, a much more exhaustive translation has been given

i dont know what to do with this source, i tweeted it but that wont produce much effect

it will soon be on egaliteetreconciliation.fr/ i guess, alain soral's website and on all decently unjewed nationalist sites i wager
so it's not going away, i mean it's gonna slowly percolate into the mainstream whether they want it or not

1st draft
it will take multiple pages
I guess a pdf
I'll keep updating

Of course they did this. If the true brutality of the killings were released the goyim might close their borders.

Just gas my paris up. Paris is the California of France.

t. rural french

this, not believing it until ISIS releases it's mix tape

by your tone one could get the impression that you just now figured this out.

Has anyone gotten ahold of any of the videos? Did the terrorists stream it via telephone back to ISIS headquarters or whatever? I thought they were taping it for propaganda purposes, yet they must have known they'd eventually be arrested or killed

I want this video dammit.

Oy vey! The goyim know! Slide it!

Ok then, so let's say you're right. There's no chance of success for a coup in Western countries.

What is your proposition? Putsch? Revolution? Politicically?

fear not user, for the day will come
politicians all over Europe will hang from trees and streetlamps!
and as they painfully suffocate they'll see us rejoicing below them.
it will be…. breathtaking!

the problem is not apathy from lack of interest, but being overly civilized for too long.
this it takes more to get us stand up, grab our guns and go to the barricades.
but when it finally happens, the exothermic reaction will be even more energetic.
most of our people are pretty redpilled actually.
it's just the spoiled urban youth and yuppies who are deluded.
hedonistic garbage who don't know what it means to be part of a Volk.
when the civil war starts, they will be the ones hit the hardest by the first clashes.
must be pretty gruesome to get ripped out of your la la land this hard. and this suddenly…
not that they wouldn't deserve it!

your fallacy is #3
at the time fights break out and the media tries to frame us as the bad guys literally NOBODY WILL GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE (except muslins maybe)
my point is: once the fights break out it will be US (whites) against THEM.
We will have the entire white population on our side - but not the entire population will fight as there will several, rather small battlezones.
So when battles erupt the gov forces will have no choice to fight both sides. Turning against their own people isn't an option because this would be their own death sentence on so many levels. Turning only againt mudslimes is improbable, although it would be nice. This leaves us only with one option: fighting both parties.

And in a multi-polar civil war we have a native advantage over muslins, and a guerilla advantage over gov forces.

Mark my words, dis gon be gud…

anyone have the uncensored?

Once us Europeans turn violent
we wipe out races!
we destroy entire civilizations!
we desolate continents!
and we start world wars!

Here ya go

That was a classic power consolidation move on the part of Erdogan and everyone is catching on. They're threatening to execute people because "the people" are demanding it.

Stalin would be proud.

yep

mm yep

He deserves to eat his own tiny scrotum for that.