Brit/pol/ #1077: DairyMilk Pepe edition

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/nice-terror-attack-driver-who-killed-84-on-french-riviera-was-cr/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36798992

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ldrbk

Based Barth tbh lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/689742/Nigel-Farage-GMB-Ranvir-Singh
heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/
8ch.net/politics/res/38014.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Theresa May is a kosher cow

FOR FUCK SAKE LADS WHY CAN'T WE MAKE A NORMAL THREAD

IT'S BETTER THEN THAT RACE-TRAITOR SHIT, DON'T YOU FUCKING SPAM THE CATALOG

Asian women love the BWC lads… It's your CIVIC duty to give them the white man's seed.

I'm not making another thread but if you just spam barth shit I'm going to filter you lad.

MAKE A PROPER THREAD

NEVER GIVE IN TO BARTH AUTIST

Foreigner on Breakfast time asks Nigel if it's his fault the division he caused stirred up trouble towards the Nice Attack

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/689742/Nigel-Farage-GMB-Ranvir-Singh

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

tbh I'd rather go with a shit thread edition have fucking 3 threads.

NEVER GIVE IN TO BARTH AUTIST

NEVER EVER

MAKE A PROPER THREAD

* Would rather a shit edition than have 3 threads shitting up the catalog

YOU'VE SEEN NOTHING YET YOU FUCKING REPROBATE

tbh barth is cancer. imperium is the future

NEW THREAD FREE FROM BARTH/IMPERIUM CUCKERY

Why does this happen every 4 threads?

Jesus Christ lads

France suppressed News of torture inside Bataclan massacre

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

who is /imperium/ here?

Is there any way we can meme this truck attack to help le pen in the upcoming elections?

She will push for a EU ref of her own and if france leave it puts the boot into the EU and helps our own negotiations further down the line.

I dare say after this AND the bataclan she won't need too much help, but it's in our joint interests for her to get in power so she triggers an EU ref.

My limited knowledge of the political situation is she is only being kept out of office due to the other two parties making coalitions against her and only needs a little push not trump levels of memes.

this tbh the future of the west is the /imperium/

Come and join us.

The French have a peculiar system of government tbh. However IIRC she was actually quite far behind sarcozy at the last presidential election (around 10%) and was eliminated in the first round. I'm not sure how the polling data looks but I'm not too hopeful on her becoming president, though i would like her to be.