REMOVE ID

REMOVE ID

DEFEND ID

REMOVE ID

REMOVE DEFEND ID

REMOVE ID

R E M O V E I D

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

What's next? The future of Holla Forums is up to you.

The world is watching.

please defend id.

DEFEND REMOVE ID

make id optional x-dddddd

ID is good. Holla Forums and Holla Forums has it for a reason. Now the shilsl can't take over Holla Forums and ruin our anime discussions.

Thanks guys, this has been the most intellectual debate I have had on an imageboard in a long time.
DEFEND IDs

REMOVE ID

check'd

That's fucking gay.

u look breddy gay 2 me son x-ddddddd

REMOVE ID

he's RIGHT we need to make id's optional

this 2bh

REMOVE ID

i agree id's need to be optional

Holla Forums

Remove id

good post user, it's time we make id's optional

You already can in options though

yeah guys, I'm surprised nobody else thought of this earlier tbh, only newfriends would oppose this

Optional id

optional id

Death to ID

Just remove it, goddamn.

lol this newfag cancer doesn't even understand how samefagging works

8/8 post user, how long have you been on Holla Forums?

those trips fry your stupid ass into dust

who me? about 15 years, give or take, I saw Pepe come and go you know
OPTIONAL ID

REMOVE ID

filtered

oh yeah? heh, pretty sure your Chan career is older than most of the kids in this thread, I've only browsed Holla Forums for 7 years, but I racked up a lot of experience since I don't have a job and all I do is browse, we're you around when Holla Forums was a fucking desert basically?

REMOVE ANTI-OPTIONAL-IDers

REMOVE ID

sweet Holla Forumsro, yeah there are SE fags in this thread, they'll shut their mouths when optional id becomes a thing hehe, which exodus did you come in on

calm down fam they'll learn, they're just newfags is all

REMOVE MEXICAN ANTI-OPTIONAL-IDers

That's what happens when you're for ID's user. It's disgusting to watch.

mfw

He just did faggot… DEFEND ID

REMOVE ID

REMOVE ID
REMOVE ID
REMOVE ID
REMOVE ID
REMOVE ID

DEFEND ID

we know your here faggot,
REMOVE ID

REMOVE ID

remove id, you wet mouthed homos.

has he even responded to us once?

DEFEND ID

need sawse on this

4 major contributors to this thread, plus 6 casuals.
is 10 about right for the userbase here?
scan the other threads: none have more than 15 contributors and most are samefagged by op ad absurdum. thanks, mods, for showing us just how dead this turdpile of a board is and just how craven the 10 remaining posters are.

According to the board list, there are 837 unique IP addresses on. Most of the users are probably just lurkers

This board is so fucking slow already and the retarded board owner wants to make it even slower with id's. ==REMOVE ID==

remove

Recognise Id

Vlad the ID'er

remove ID

Stay mad, fag

R E M O O V I D

>>>/ID/
Remove /ID/

FUCK IDS

FUCK THE BO

FIGHT DA POWER

THIS ID WILL NOT DIVIDE US
remove fag mod, then remove ID

remove the fucking id

it's shocking to see how few anons use tor on Holla Forums. tor has an id 00000. what's more shocking is to see (in old threads)how few change vpn at least daily. is everyone bareback itt? is the meme related really just a meme?

id all mods and remove

I'm under a VPN and that's it. People don't usually like using tor cause you can't post images on it. I've used it on Holla Forums before, it's still nice to see that at least you can use it on here.

remove id

you can now quite accurately track a single user across the board, despite ids being different in each thread.using the time bracket of posting, style and content, plus the ids, you can follow the same stormfag round the board as he dumps trumpshit in every thread, making 100 posts over a two hour period. then find him again with a different id the next day in the holohoax thread, posting the same shit, using the same language and making the same spelling mistakes. it's hilarious and easy, so fuck ids: they reveal a lot more than the mods imagine.

why would you want to do that? Why do you care so much about whos posting what in other threads? EXPOSED!!!!!

REMOVE ID

知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆
It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
Variant translations
If you know others and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know others but know yourself, you win one and lose one; if you do not know others and do not know yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

remove yourself, and take the ID with you.

i agree
remove id

REMOVE

ID REMOVAL IS SUPPORTED BY TRIPS

REMOVE ID

REMOVE ID

THIS, REMOVE ID.

remove id

REMOVE ID U FUCKIN FAGGOT

Keep it

Remove ID
ID's cut down on my Canadian Shitposting abilities by 30%

nah

DEFEND ID

REMOVE YOURSELF

remove id

Holla Forums is random, Holla Forums is chaos, you can't compare Holla Forums to boards that have some structure

having ids is just one step along the slippery slope towards Holla Forums becoming reddit, those boards only have credibility as part of chan culture becasue Holla Forums and it's nature

you may as well just take it to it's logical conclusion and have logins if you are so offended by anonymity

you aren't truly anonymous if it can be said about a person that they are #id who has made post x,y,z in a particular thread

THIS, REMOVE ID