Legion

what the fuck am i watching and why is it so good?

it's very confusing.

I want Syd to touch me so I can switch to her body and explore my sexuality. I also want to smell her vagina

WE ARE ANONYMOOSE

WE ARE LE GION

The Legion character predates anonymoose.

So how many more episodes this season?

I don't really think it's confusing. I understand what's happening, but at the same time I have no idea where it's going. Which is a good feeling to me.

I don't know what it is about this show. It has so many elements that should make it interesting, but they don't.

3 i think.

it's not everyone's jam I guess. Mr. Robot has a similar theme in my opinion, but I much prefer Legion and find Mr. Robot boring and stupid.

Same here actually, I think it's because Legion doesn't consider itself to be a dark edgy modern masterpiece like Mr. Robot, especially after the mental circle jerk that was season 2.

It also helps that the characters have a personality other than "Damaged, Brooding, Anti-Social person who also happens to be a genius/successful"

it's capekino though

Yeah I agree. Syd and David feel genuine. and their relationship is actually really sweet but incredibly tragic. at first i assumed that there's going to be some fucked up shit to destroy the relationship, but i think Syd will actually cling to David now and that'll be the tragedy as he further loses his shit and she's incapable of saving him.

but I don't see that many people talking about the show honestly, and not just here but in general. I think it's cause of the capeshit fatigue, and that's understandable, but Legion is worth putting aside the fatigue cause fuck i don't want it to get cancelled.

no such thing Holla Forumsckmuncher

I didn't watch it because most cape comics these days are just vehicles for socjus editorializing, and the superhero shows I've seen are just plain bad.

That's Buffy the Vampire Slayer tier special effects, you should ashamed for shilling this trash on Holla Forums

i get you. I don't think legion preaches about anything. i don't really care about faggots and shit as long as they focus on character building. it's when they use that shit to make them seem like a good character when it fact their just empty husks.

there is no denying legion has some shit cg, but i like how david changes his body language all the time. There's different Davids based on what body language he's using, and i think the actor uses body language well. even if that gif has some dumb hand jazz shit in it, i think it's interesting either way. There's probably better scenes to use as an example but i'm lazy and it was one of the first ones i found on jewgle. in that scene he's taken over by the monster man thing lenny benny whatever the fuck

I actually think the reason it's not getting talked about is because it's trying to be the least capeshit superhero show on air. the People that love the comic book shows and movies probably watched the first episode and maybe the second and tuned out afte realizing that nothing is simple or explained in the first couple episodes.

So this is more akin to Batman v Superman tier kino than Marcuck tier trash?

it's sw prequels kino tbh.

I call bullshit. Nothing but maybe the first Godfather film even come close to any of the prequels.

Mr.Robot was weak, stopped watching it towards the end of the show. Story turned into shit and couldn't watch it because of the Arab lead and the girl with the hijab. I hate Muslims I really do. It is getting worse.

What happens if her body touches someone else after already having switched bodies with someone else?

That's a good question and I have no idea.

No no, lenny is a different character from the yellow eyed demon, but hes really good at shapeshifting ala king, because even if this show is batshit Legion seems to be fundamentally the same kind of mutant, which means he did absorb Lenny when she died, and I think he might have absorbed benny too because we dont know what happened to him yet

forgot to mention, we see sid interacting with Lenny in the first episode before she and david switch, which leads to me thinking she is real and ergo he did absorb her as a new personality

Long post ahead, but I tell you how I came to that conclusion of yellow eyes being all of them. Gonna put them in spoilers just in case too.

The scientist guy said that David has some form of parasite, and assuming yellow eyes is the parasite that's what had me say they were one in the same. That's how I understood it anyway. When Lenny comes through the mirror when David's sister is there, she changes to Benny, King, Angry Boy, etc., and I had figured it's the parasite/yellow eyes that's actually manifesting itself. Also, in the bathroom of his made up place he talks to Lenny and agrees to let her take over before going to the compound, but at the compound on the screens the old blonde lady is looking at there's an x-ray of David and you actually see it's the yellow eyed fat man (pic related). That's how I came to my conclusion. Perhaps with your idea of absorbtion, which I hadn't thought of and it's a good one, the parasite is the one that's actually absorbing the personalities?

Also, during the scene Lenny comes through the mirror, the camera switches back to David twice. Once he's spazzing out and eyes are white while Lenny is there. And the other he's taken on a completely different personality up until his sister tells him he's adopted while Lenny is gone. If my theory about Yellow Eyes being the one to actually manifest as Lenny, that could explain the personality change being that Yellow Eyes enters back into David or something the second time. If that makes sense anyway.

Also, all of this relies on the scientist being right about David having a parasite. The show is full of unreliable narration, especially on David's part, so it's not impossible the scientist is wrong and unreliable as well.

Its also entirely possible as says that kerry is full of shit. David or Legion is the most powerful of all the mutants because all of his split personalities are possible, and honestly I think the redroom might just be the part of him where he and the personalities mingle outside of the horde, because as we saw in the mirror in the scene with the guitar when syd goes in the red room Both king and Lenny are there but benny and the Yellow Eyed Demon are absent

I did not consider that. Nice catch user.

Now that we know David is adopted, I'm going to say the Angry Boy book and his "father" reading it is actually experimentation of some sort. Especially since we know that David, or something else if the parasite is true, is fucking with his memories. Possibly covering up trauma. It's the one thing I'm actually fairly certain of, and I wrote the three posts above you.

Fuck, this show is bretty gud.

Yea thats pretty much the conclusion I came to too, either thats Xavier and hes a cunt or his adopted father wasnt really a astronomer

I don't think we'll see Xavier in this, pretty sure they've said it's not tied to the films in anyway. Could be a parallel universe with its own Xavier though so who knows. But I think the "bad guys" (D3?) have something to do with it and they're trying to get him back. Or, well, tried. The shapeshifter is still alive anyway.

something else to consider in that iin the astral plane when david meets with malanies husband and they discuss the demon breifly only the demon himself is there during any of his time in the plane straight up until Lenny, who Im pretty damn sure is obviously just the demon, takes control.

God I cant wait to find out more about the Eye, I hope he doesnt die before we get an episode explaining him. And I laughed pretty hard when at the end of episode 5 the only one who doesnt look like they had the psychic shit kicked out of them is him and hes just chilling there eating his apple. if it wasnt for the fact Im pretty sure he cant smile Im sure he'd be smirking at how delightfully evil everything going on is, as dudes power clearly involves not only shapeshifting, seeing the spectral, and carving wood lol, but he seems to be a natural born torturer and him and the yellow eyed demon would probably love to sit down and talk methods the sick fucks that they are.

Reaching back to the 4th episode mels husband also called the demon a parasite, so we might actually be able to take that for granted, seeing as despite his isolation and crazyishness the guy actually seems to be the most knowledgable character weve seen so far about psychic shennanigans, and if anyone would know about astral fauna it would be him

This show has my hopes up but Im still not giving fx any views, fuck that nonesense, ill probably torrent it when its all out

Why, what did FX do?

Its a television network, all of them are kikes, and none of them get my patronage

You sick disgusting like-minded brother of mine.
One day we'll get our wish.

maaan this show is great
how the fuck did perm guy survive though, if he was in district 3 i thought it would have been guaranteed he would have died
also, why didn't david free his psychiatrist? even if it was the yellow eyes thing, why didn't sid free him later?

wew spoilers user.

I believe the psychiatrist was the shapeshifter the entire time when his sister was locked up. The psychiatrist was never actually there talking to David's sister, and was in fact the shapeshifter being covert. That's what I assumed at least since he's whistling and the others don't let him out.

bumping so the thread doesn't end up 404'd before the new episode comes out. i don't want to make another thread.

That makes sense but it sure as fuck doesn't explain why sid didn't free him

cause he was whistling the same tune he was when they were at the black psychiatrist's house I think. Syd must've recognized it.

im not really a weekly viewer anymore as I've gotten older. Really liked the first 2 episodes tho some of the effects were sketchy. Hope it doesnt get bogged down in comic lore shit

i was thinking about this the other day. I think some shows are better binged, and some are better spread out. Legion's been the first show I've watched on a weekly basis in a while and i think it's better that way. Let's you think about it during episodes and there's enough to mull over.

the down side is more popular shows like GOT and Westworld at least have internet discussion to keep you busy, but it's like me and two other anons from what I can tell who watch Legion on Holla Forums. so what can you do. If this thread dies, I'll probably just wait till the day of the finale to start a new one.

I'll probably binge watch the season again when it's done. Depends on how it plays out. I like that they did not wait until the finale for the YED/Lenny/Benny to manifest and make itself known to the other characters. It's motives and background are still unknown, beyond riding around in David, or taking him over.

I'd be fine with the YED remaining mysterious, but if it's agenda is simply hopping from body to body in order to be immortal, exposing itself to other mutants that could stop it is pretty silly. Then again, there are worse character flaws than hubris, even though that tends to be overdone in capeshit.

I was going to say if the parasite theory is true, it might not exactly be sentient instead using David's mind to communicate but that doesn't make all that much sense maybe.

caught up with it. liked the new episodes but a bit let down too. the dog's name gives too much away if you have any passing knowledge of the comics

Man she sure aged like milk, but I guess thats what you get when you somehow get a stoke at 21 years old, wtf?

Also why is the action so piss poor, like blatant green screens, high school play level of action oh my god.

are you gay like for real??

I dont like spoiled, sour, used goods. THANK YOU.

just makes the smell better tbh.

Rami Malek's a Christian

I don't know lad, if you were expecting trash like Avengers it's not that kind of show.

FUCKING CALLED IT, CALLED IT CALLED IT

YED and the Eye are evil butt buddies

Really? Didn't know that. Never figured that these Hollywood types were religious.

still doesn't excuse how awful the action is. I've seen better fight scenes in fanmade youtube videos.