Let's say there's this girl that goes beyond chubby, she's actually a fat person...

Let's say there's this girl that goes beyond chubby, she's actually a fat person, and also looks like the most stereotypical goth SJW ever, kinda like pics related, but with very short hair and with a much cuter face.
Also covered in tattoos, some she designed herself.
Got the mental image? OK, let's say she's not an SJW at all, she's a bit into believing mystical nonsense (tarot, things like that) but she's not political, not a feminist, nothing like that.
She's also the sweetest person ever, and the cutest, and shy, and romantic, sensitive, lovely, caring and funny. Not to mention an absolutely amazing artist.
So… it's OK if you've been considering dating her? Because man, I've never dated a fatty and I've mocked fat people for years, but with her I'm willing to look past all that! I think I may love her, man!
Should I?

Enjoy your whale you faggot.

I'de rather fuck exibit A than what you discribed.

*I hate fat dykes

I find myself feeling feelings when she texts me love messages, so…
Yeah, I may enjoy my relationship with her. The thing is, I feel so shallow. My previous GFs have been all 7 to 9 but I've never felt much for anyone before.

absolutely.. do it. be happy.

No

Show her Persona 2, it will redpill her on meme majick.

Then she'll lose weight and become the Aryan you always wanted.

That makes me mad. What a tease.

So Deceptive, something you wish was real but it's all illusory.

Just fucking do it; if you're that bothered by her weight than learn to cook and cook shit that's good for both of you.
redpill her on meme magic like said

Sure. Just don't marry her or have kids with her, because then you're stuck. But I'd give that advice even if she had ScarJo's body.

As long as you don't get a marriage license or knock her up, you can always leave if you get tired of her.

I've never played that game, not even once. And most of my friends say I should. But, I don't know… there's something weird about the way it looks. Like, not entirely anime. Visually for me it's in a weird place.
The point is, I don't get your joke.

Also she's not really into gaming. I am, though.

It's because fat girls lack looks so they are forced to develop a personality so anyone will even give them attention, they're still the same as any other woman, just hungrier.

Lel you're going to be seen in public with that? You got balls bruh…

I'm from Mississippi, and most of the girls here look like that.

The obesity epidemic is real.

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie that has me worried. Fuck, am I a bad person?!

Yes, obviously.

But everyone is, in at least one way or another.

I guess that makes sense, person with an ID I find fascinating.

It's the ID that Tor posters get, and the Holla Forums community should be deeply ashamed that it pops up as rarely as it does here.

Don't date fat people. They only get fatter and die early.

I'm from Mississippi too and while there are a lot of fat fucks you can still do better than that. Hell even a black chick would be a step up.

Do it. She sounds like the kind of girl that would be a solid 8-9 if she lost weight.
Also, once you are comfortable with each other, Use every emotional argument you can to get her to work out with you.

if shes fat like pic related youll have the same problem as one of my m8's. He loves his girlfriend and has been with her for years and owes a lot to her….. but shes fucking fat and he hates having sex with her.

OP, if you're not attracted to her, it won't work out. I just got out of a relationship just like this, it's eerily similar.

remove id

wow your gf is 120 lbs

Smash.

there is enough red flags there to make a dress for her fatass.

any one of those should be deal breaker not just a flag.

I left the sweetest most wonderful and most perfect for me girl because I found one that was more attractive. Biggest regret of my life.

Just fucking do it. Looks fade, cuntiness is forever.

Plus as others have said you can help her lose weight and fat girls do it better anyways.

Not to mention:
Someone has to save those whales or at least turn them into something useful.

Do it Op! She can always lose the weight. Try to get her to exercise with you. Just be smart about it if she's sensitive.

I had a fat gf, around 100kg, she was 6'0, so she wasn't a ball of lard, the weight was more evenly distributed. She also had a qt face and a good personality, quite emotional and sweet too, but too attached and dependent.
There are many pros and cons,
Pros:
Cons:

I would suggest this , terraform that ham planet, take her on long walks and talk about the long term health risks of being fat. I would've done the same thing with my gf, but she was diabetic and had lots of problems controlling her diet, she was also an emotional trainwreck, fuck that, I wish I'd known it sooner.

If you can get her to lose weight, yeah.
Otherwise no.

Is your harpoon big enough????

Spoiler Alert!

She needs to eat more nutrient-dense food and less empty calories. Drinking less soda and eating less sweets would only make her more hungry.

I feel sorry for her husband.

She didn't expose anything.

So a cleavage shot is exposing your tits now?
Or is she exposing her tits by not wearing a burka?

Why is she showing her cleavage to virgin neckbeards on the internet behind her husbands back? You think that's okay?