Google is trashing Google Fiber

pcworld.com/article/3135255/internet/google-fiber-puts-expansion-plans-on-hold-to-review-strategy.html

Google is trashing Google Fiber.

Nice clickbait pajeet

wtf why it was one of the best ideas they ever came up with, that's fucking retarded

Why do we need to know this? Most of us don't use anything Google has to offer.

shoo shoo slimey limey

So you're on the changing room after a hard workout session, just about to enter the showers.

This guy comes in and looks at you, and smirking jewishly he touches the side of the device on his head.

What do you do?

Spin my giant uncircumsized penis in his direction

Call him a nigger.

I tell him that I'm the boss of this gym and inform him that the leather club is three doors down.

aim my directional emfield deviece directly at his head

can't read obvious corporate speak eh?

Glass him.

Take a photo of him with my Android, and upload it to my Google Cloud drive. Then I'd use my Google Chromebook, launch Chrome, and Google Reverse Image to find out who this underachieving nobody is. I'm a pretty l337 haxor myself, so I'd Google his personal details and then use Google Earth to find out photos of his house. Then I'd hop over to Gmail and mail them to him in a threatening manner, with a link to a Youtube video of me building a Google Calendar event and inviting my friends from Google+ over to pay him a visit..

good. fuck google.

Sue him for every penny he's worth

So at this point, what useful Google services are there left that aren't being shitcanned for no reason?

Adwords.

Why do you believe that Fiber expansion was halted for no reason?

Why are you so fond of cocks?

Why are you so fond of cocks?

Totally off topic, but here's what that kid looks like now.

Hacking did this.

JUST

Did they ever even implement that fucking service in the real world? They made a big fuss over putting it in all these major US cities and I've heard nothing else. They announced it coming to my city like 4 years ago and still haven't done anything about it.

Tell him "You have to go back."

Remember Google Wave? Lel

Whip out my GNU Libreboot Utuo GNU/Linux (as Gentoo "Linux" disrespects both your freedoms and the GNU project) Lemote Yeeloong and smash the oppressive, proprietary tool of enslavement being used to trample this poor man's freedoms, thus saving him from proprietary Google slavery and preserving my privacy.