My friend thinks the holocaust actually happened...

My friend thinks the holocaust actually happened. No matter what arguments I use and what evidence I show it doesnt work.

Other urls found in this thread:

rudolfhoess.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many times have we had this fucking thread now? Also >>>Holla Forums

samefag

We have IDs so I don't know what method you're using to detect samefag but it does not work

My friends think that Schindlers List is based on events that actually hapenned.
It clearly says in the disclaimer that it is fiction.

u mean >>>/polblog/

it should tip u off, that u r wrong

Oh it happened, but that asshole Hitler couldn't complete a simple project as that.

it works and i can tell you are samefag

Ok pal

get exposed samefagger shit

I'm not exactly redpilled so I'd appreciate being gently corrected if wrong, but couldn't the holocaust have happened but be extremely exaggerated?

Ask him to find a picture of a gas chamber spraying gas.

None exist and the ones that do existed are edited pictures.

That's the general consensus here. Germany without a doubt killed a bunch of Jews but the 6 million meme is malarkey.

Rolled 62, 59, 15, 19, 42, 9, 26, 16, 6, 20, 74, 48, 58, 58 = 512 (14d88)This video redpilled me

What "evidence" do you have?

Let's examine what caused your friend to believe trained professionals at the world's leading universities in the first place?

If you can tell us that, we'll be able to help. For now it's just sort of awkward that he prefers this rubbish over Jewish-backed Hollywood movies about red pills.

He's way into economics and philosophy and knows more than me.

Leutcher Report

juj

You want this one too tbh. This is probably the best all round video on the holohoax I've come across.

Can someone explain why senior nazi officials admitted to the holocaust in the nuremberg trials and you still don't believe it happened?

rudolfhoess.wordpress.com/
They were tortured into saying it. It doesn't count. You obviously don't know how basic psychology works. There is a reason no one uses torture as a way of interrogating people anymore, they will say anything to make the suffering end. Forget that though, continue believing in santa claus, you mentally stunted retard.

remove ids

do you change ip between posts, user? i can't believe we have 3 different people in one thread who all know how to mock these stormtards with such sweet irony. are you jdf, or an alien?