LIGHT UP TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN WITH DISDAIN FOR PENCE

ARE YOU FAGGOTS GOING TO TAKE THIS SITTING DOWN? LIGHT UP HIS GOYBOOK/TWITTER/OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN WITH ANGRY MESSAGES ABOUT PENCE

Make sock puppets if you have too, we need to show as much backlash as possible like after the debate.

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HZeKr
ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
vaughnlive.tv/pepperman9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try chaim.
So many shills are free during summer and DnC is getting real old right now

It's done already. I don't know enough about Pence to condemn him, so I'll defer to to Trump on why he chose him.

He's pro-TPP, the agreement that gives away national sovereignty to foreign companies. There is no way to spin that positively.

seems like he sold-out to the Establishment, well it was weird how fast they have fall in line. frankly there is no way discussing this here because you are either a D/C shill or a fanboy dog with a few trying to point pro/cons. Trump is the only choice but this was a extremely dumb decision.

Hillary has already gone on the offensive. She already launched an attack ad. Which means more shekels spent. And once she picks Warren, I guarantee Warren and Shillary will butt heads at every corne. Meamwhile, Pence is going to be Trump's Biden and do nothing.

also Clinton's campaign is already triggered by him:

Clinton camp: Trump VP pick is 'divisive,' 'unpopular'

archive.is/HZeKr

Fuck off Shillary

faggot confirmed

Sure I can't deny him being a disgusting faggot cuck globalist douche.
But DnC is not the way to go ever.

Which reinforces: no matter how hard you cuck, the left is still going to act like you're a Nazi.

Not even subtle, OP. Still voting for Trump.

You are creating wedgepoints by forcing this big tent multiculturalism, chaim.
Purging your system is healthy, letting it fester will only damage you more in the end. GTFO with your muh DnC entryism

Reported

Pence is a fucking cuck. He's Pro-TPP, anti Muslim Ban, Pro-Cruz, a Israeli zealot. Why in the fuck would anyone on Holla Forums think he's "based"?

No one likes him in Indiana. He is the Palin choice of this election. Trump rarely makes missteps, but this has to be the biggest and worst misstep.

What does he bring to the table? Indiana isn't swinging red, no one likes him. The cuckservatives don't like Trump, they're not going to vote because one of theirs is in the ticket. This is going to turn off independents and blue collar democrats.

This is a major mistake.

Fuck that shit. Educate yourself, and find out why so many people are pissed about this pick, from Trumps base, who have been supporting him from the start. Pence is about the polar opposite of everything Trump said he was about, so either A) Trump is a lying kike puppet just like everyone else or the more likely scenario B) Trump got bitchslapped by the RNC into taking this pick which doesn't bode well for Trumps future in handling interparty politics and pressure. Not to mention the potential C) This is a prefect set up for Trump to get knocked off if he goes too far off the reservation since Pence is the goodest of goys.

Hi kike, welcome to Holla Forums. Now GET OUT.

no

He cucked himself to the RNC who would have unbound the delegates otherwise.

A bad sign, bodes very badly for Trump.

We tried to tell you.

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/

It'd be pretty funny if he changed his mind last minute and picks some guy the establishment hated.

Fuck this has to be the second worst choice. Newt would've been worst, but god damn Pence is terrible.

Disdain is rather strong, it's more just a feeling of "meh, that's who you're picking? OK it's your funeral, but don't say we didn't warn you." Honestly it's more bad for Trump personally than anything else, if he gets assassinated, then we damned well better go civil war or we were never going to do shit no how, no way and should quit pretending.

Christie was second worse choice.

Ideologically nothing. Pence is going to be Trump's Biden, totally forgettable. What he can do is get get cuckservatives to open their wallets because he's a social conservative rock steady friend of Israel. He'll be great going to fundraisers for fundies. Trump's concern is keeping an eye out for an assassin's bullet in exchange for cuckservative money.

Welp. I'm done with trump now. I am now a #jebmissle

Yeah, he'll get bring in the wavering cuck vote, won't change anything else really. VP is do-nothing anyways, the Senate never has ties anymore. It's not that the choice really hurts his campaign, it more hurts his brand, his image, and his chances of not being assassinated.

From our perspective it changes nothing, because he was never going to be the savior who fixed all of our problems anyway, he's just a means to an end and that end is a real Nationalist candidate in the future.

I don't think Krispy was ever even considered by Trump, I mean he gave the name out, but I think that was just to make Krispy feel good for endorsing early.

You people need to stop with this "cuckservatives will vote for him now" meme. They're fucking cuckservatives. They were either going to vote Trump anyways because he has an R next to his name just to stop Shillary, or were never going to vote Trump because he's Trump. This really does nothing for Trump, absolutely nothing. It hurts him if anything.

I just fucking hope that Pence doesn't go full retard like Palin. It's the fucking Toilet Paper ticket now.

God damn you people are autistic.

Who fucking cares. It's a VP pick to appease the GOP neocohen faggots. Fucking sperging out like it's the end of the world.

No shit they were going to vote for him, now they might donate. That's the concern. They were always going to slink back and vote for the R like whipped dogs.

I'm having to think he got something out of the deal. It's a disappointing weak choice, he could've picked someone stronger that we would like, but we're not the whole electorate, hell we're a small part of it. 18-35 year old rightists just aren't big and powerful enough a bloc to get pandered to yet.

I'd have preferred a general but Trump knows what he's doing, he has more data than you.

opps meant to sage

Lots of conservatives like him.

Try harder next time.

However, I'm also puzzled by Trumps logic on this one.

Yeah I'm sure that'll go over real well.

Oh yeah, because money totally helped Yebito win?

Trump would've done better without the jewraising from cucks. It'd solidify his "you can't buy me" message.

I really hope he does.

Nope. Now that he's the official pick, he's got my (tangent) support.

Not my pick, but Trump obviously has his own strategy. Attacking Pence as the VP is an attack on the God Emperor and such blasphemy won't be tolerated.

Attacking anything shitty that Pence says is of course fair game, as long as it's not used as a D&C attack against Trump support.

Bahaha butthurt atheists mad as fuck. Watch the shills bombard this site now that this happened. Yeah Mike Pence said some bullshit about immigration on Twitter, assuming that was legit, but like hell his opinion will override Trump's on the immigration issue. I bet Pence is rethinkin some of those tweets.

Can Trump pick a different VP after some time?

I'm not happy with the pick but fuck you D&C shill.

jesus fucking christ
Crisp and Newt were equally bad choices. This means nothing. The shills would be out in full force no matter who he chose. Shills wouldn't smell blood if he picked Sessions. That's the only case.

It would kill his campaign if he does.

Oh so saying Pence is the "Israel First" candidate, or that Pence is pro-TPP, or that Pence tried to keep Cruz's campaign afloat, or that Pence called the Muslim ban "unconstitutional and offensive," or than Pence is a cuckservative who refused to call out Islamic terrorism in Nice, that's blasphemy?

I don't think so.

It's shills dude, pretty much all of Holla Forums is on board. We may not be thrilled with Pence, but we understand that it's all politics and maneuvering.

Just move on, or throw a sage if you're going to rebutt.

-t. black man circa whenever the fuck

-t. white man circa now-ish

REMEMBER GOYS
The power of Trump isn't Trump. The power of Trump is the FAILURE of Trump - despite his apparent good intentions - and the subsequent realisation that it is the system itself that is the problem, and that it truly is us vs. them (us being White and them being everybody else).

I say this as a foreigner. Our countries are psychically linked. Whatever happens in your sphere happens in ours, and vice versa. Recognise Trump for what he is: a phase that we must pass through as a race, so that we can say "Well, we tried doing things the official route, now let's do them the unofficial route".

Its already happened.
No take backies.
Look, he's not Holla Forums material, hell he isnt ever alt-right material, he's a milquetoast conservative that fence sitting Republicans love.
He's a foot in the door to grab more funding and votes for the party.
Its not perfect but it is what it is.

Nope, all of that shit is fair game. But if you use it as a reason not to support Trump, you just went full retard and outed yourself as an outsider.

It's not even good maneuvering, he brings nothing to the table.

I'm going to vote Trump anyways, but this is a shit choice. He might as well should've picked Ted fucking Cruz, it's the fucking equivalent anyways.

This pretty much fam

And of course, Sessions is more valuable in the Senate. Also, as another user pointed out in the other thread, the VP could get taken out as well, so Trump better have some other safeguards regardless. Beyond insurance, Sessions doesn't add a huge amount as VP, but could be a game changer in the Senate under a Trump presidency.

Pence is just… meh

Newt and Krispie are actually worse. Pence is getting a attacked for being a shitlord by the left. Newt would get fucked for a ton of shit in his past. Krispie would have taken the crooked Hillary attacks off the table due to his asskissing of Obongo Post Sandy and Bridgegate.

in all honesty though, there's so many fucking shills here today

at least while you're telling the truth, which is obviously a rarity, maybe you could inform us just how many of you fucking jews are assigned on here today

Non-neocohen cuckservative dollars, he'll bring those.

Pence's future should have ended the second he waffled and bitched out what was supposedly nearest and dearest to him, that religious freedom bill that would have stopped faggots from doing what they've been doing to christian businesses. If he can cuck out on that he'll do it for everything else. Saying you're a social conservative means jack shit if you cuck out at the last second every time.

FAILURE SHOULD BE PUNISHED, NOT REWARDED

No.

Nice article. And seemingly more likely by the day.

Absolutely correct, which is why VP is perfect for a guy like him, it's a powerless position.

Pence brings the cuckservatives base. They are guaranteed now. The fag swing vote was never going to be big anyways and some will still vote Trump because of Islam.

This is purely a vote strategy pick. Trump has folks like us in the bag, and now with Pence he has the rest of the usual GOP voting block.

So now Trump can focus entirely on independents and sniping disgruntled Democrats.

It's a lame, boring, disappointing choice for us, but it's sound strategy. Trump has more info than us and met the guy in person. I don't fully trust Trump on everything, but I trust him enough to not be worried about this.

As for Pence over someone like Cruz, Pence is a far less disgusting choice for most voters, while Cruz has a much higher profile of anti-Trump vitriol. Pence is barely known, so regardless of his past he won't automatically be associated with being a thorn in the Trump movement.

Damn, I'll be reading this site more in future

That's retarded reasoning. Cuckservatives were either going to vote Trump anyways because they're partisans, or were never going to vote Trump because he's Trump. Picking Pence does nothing to change that. It's a garbage strategy.

Okay? Never said it mattered. It still doesn't.

A sound strategy would've been a complete wild card that was never announced, so Trump could dominate the news cycle for two weeks, starving Shillary from coverage when she reveals the Twat Ticket. This is not a sound strategy, this feels like appeasement to the cuckservatives. It never fucking works. Never appeal to cucks.

No innumerate, I'm

I don't wholly agree with this article. "Best End" would've been a horribly messy Hillary win under suspicious circumstances. But that said, Trump isn't harmful if we approach him right. He represents to people a symbolic move to the right - if only symbolic. Look at how the public discourse has opened up now, how White people are discussing race like they haven't done in 30 years. Whether that's a growth in the confidence of Whites, or (more likely) a response to the increasingly batshit aggressions of the left and the related phenomenon of shitskin imports in Europe, doesn't matter.

The trick is not to stop with Trump. When he acquiesces, attack him. Point to his every failure and flipflop. Moreover, offer solutions. Solutions based on ancient knowledge.

I'm not happy about Pence either. Seems to me Trump cut a deal with Reince. Choose a "respectable" establishment running mate and the RNC would squash the #NeverTrump dissent.

It's too late you crybaby faggot.

Seriously, what are the advantages of this guy?

Until Trump gets JFKed. Barring that Pence will be pushed as some sort of "successor" to be nominated after 8 years like most VPs are. Nobody with two brain cells to rub together would believe Pence if he tried to say he'd be Trump's third term and would #KeepAmericaGreat

See

What were the advantages of Biden, Cheney etc.

VP means squat shit.

Pandering to the RNC rules committee, basically Manafort getting too worried about nevertrump

He's a career republican they hates obamacare and wants to let religious people be able to hate gays with their business.

hes popular with christians and old republicans.

and as a VP, he literally has 3 jobs.

he becomes president if trump dies, he casts a tie breaking vote in senate if required. and he collects a paycheck.

But how were nevertrump even going to full anything? I understand VP is pretty worthless until Mossad comes calling, but if he's going to choose someone to placate the establishment he may as well choose someone who'll bring extra votes and appear as a 'moderator' or unifying candidate like Jewbio or Ratface. Or fuck compromise altogether and pick someone to boost the loyalists like Flynn or this Sessions guy.

He picked Pence because he didn't emasculate him live on stage in front of 30m people.

mining salt on 8ch never thought I'd see the day

baby steps user

I replied STOP to the text from the trump campaign about pence to unsubscribe. I think if enough people did that it would be a start to a message.

britfags and sand niggers gtfo

Of course you did

you're right, better start BEINGWITHHER. Give me a fucking break.

die shill

I believe what you are going to find is that Trump doesn't give a single tin shit about what you think or what you want.

He won't change his mind, no matter how many messages he gets. He is indifferent to you and to the way you've ridden his dick through the entire primary campaign.

He does not care. Welcome to America.

Getting rid of Pence now is worse than keeping him, in regards to Trump's image with the voters. He won't concede because of a little backlash. He'd look too weak.

We are all voting for Trump, but now all it would take is one single bullet for the establishment to regain control. The Pence pick is a direct threat against Trump's own life.

Reported, summerfag

I'm not going to vote for Trump

what's the point?

Here's the way I see it. Trump relied on the voters for the primaries, and so shunned the establishment. Now though, in the general, the voter alone won't get him a victory. There's also the convention. He may have had to take Pence as somewhat of a peace treaty so he could actually become President.

kys

You were never going to in the first place, shill.

holy shit all of you are overreacting. donald trump knows what he's fucking doing and all of you are idiots for sperging out over the emperor's decision

This. And it's a really easy decision. Trump needed a safe, comfortable, establishment VP with no baggage.

Underrated post

Fuck off.

Fucking lies

back to fucking reddit, nose.

Pence is a faggot, faggot. Trump made a mistake and he should be made aware of this fact. It's niggers that think along your terms that turned Obama into a KANG.

Walk into traffic

Go ahead, Chaim. What's so great about Pence? Is it his undying love for the great nation of Israel?

This is no place for you, nazi. Please leave.

what's great about Pence is that he gets cuckservatives and "never trump" Republicans to vote for Trump instead of not voting. Lots of Republicans said they would never vote for Trump, not that they would vote for Hillary, but that they couldn't vote for Trump.

Pence might be a faggot, but he or someone like him may be necessary to shore up votes for Trump.

The VP pick was about either shoring up the conservative/cuckservative vote, or trying to appeal more to independents and liberals.

I think Trump will pivot more to center. He will appeal to independents and undecideds, Pence will appeal and campaign for Trump in the cuckservative places like Utah and Georgia which have been way too close between Trump and Hillary.

Giving a bump

I think it was more to do with unity and creating an alliance amongst the GOP. Trump was running against the GOP in the primaries, but now he's running against the DNC, and he needs the help of the GOP, and they need him. Trump's success is going to get Republicans elected across the nation (some of which are riding his coattails, using the same anti-establishment rhetoric). He doesn't just need to win the Presidency, but he needs allies once he is President or he won't get shit done. Whatever it is though, I'm sure he and his team have spent the last few months deciding, and there's a damn good reason for it. All the shilling and bitching aside. There's no way it breaks down to "Trump is a Zionist shill!" It's too damn simple. And it's not "Trump made a big mistake!" Too simple. There's specific reasons. Maybe we'll get a glimpse at the truth tomorrow.

FUCKING THIS. KEK'S DUBS COMMAND Holla Forums TO FUCKING LIGHT UP TRUMP'S TWITTER!

There are not a lot, not enough to matter anyway. He beat a field of 17 people without them, he can take the nation without them.

Pence is fucking boring. People want strong, energetic people like Trump. People do not give a fuck about some neocohen nobody out of Indiana.

And there is, of course, no possible way that the Don redpilled him.

Fucking dumb cucks having a complete fucking hysterical meltdown before we even know what we're getting.

This unfortunately. He doesn't have a use for people in our camp anymore.

No dude, Trump is energetic, Pence appears calm and level headed to balance out Trump. Also because Pence has disagreed on Trump on many things, it makes people think Trump is reasonable and willing to compromise on things.

This is good for persuading many people who think Trump is a "loose cannon". Trump's advisers recommended this, he followed their recommendations.

Trump's appeal is that he will assemble a robust cabinet and hire the "best people".

This selection of Pence shows people that Trump will actually listen to these "best people" instead of just doing whatever he wants. This makes the undecideds trust in Trump's leadership.

It's not impossible. Perhaps he has not redpilled him 'yet'. Most conservatives are cuckservatives before waking up to the truth.

I think there is some truth to the idea that Trump may not have won if the cuckservative vote wasn't split between 16 others people.

Consider that Trump, while winning more primary votes than anyone in history, did not win more than 50% of the primary votes. It is possible that if it was just Trump vs. Cruz, or someone else, that the cuckservatives would've coalesced around the other and Trump would have lost.

Blessings on St. Enoch the White.

Nonce is such a bad pick, he could have been Hillary's VP.

CHECKED

Edgy shit for adolescents run by a spic. Tip toppest of keks to you.

wrong, newt wants to build a moon colony

what the fuck does this pence guy want?

The kike shills were prepared and waiting for this decision apparently.

No. Men can make mistakes, or its a ruse. If you hold trump this high, to the point of "he can do no wrong" then truely you are from reddit, where celeberties are put upon the highest pedastal. The only sensible way out is if this was a simple ruse. That Pence is not the VP.

Others can provide easily. Carson for example. Even gits like Scott Walker

If we needed people to "balance out" shit, we would have someone almost an oposite of hitler. And those who would be "effected" by this either treat the word of media like gospel, so most would not get it, would vote against democrat anyways (cuckservatives will always come back, no matter what), or would be better converted by better means, like a big Trump vs. Hillery.

Carson is a sleepy dumb fuck. Scott Walker has too much baggage against him. Even if Pence is similar policy wise to Walker, Walker has a preestablished negative opinion in the public square whereas no one outside of Indiana has heard of Pence til now.

You're on a board where people worship Hitler as a man who could do no wrong. Hero worship is the norm here.

Walker would firstly, be better, as seen with his previous bouts with leftist media, and most people would have heard of Pence from his endorsment of cruz. And the fact that those who would remember walker/ listen to the news about him would kinda be anti-trump by virtue of media indoctrination.

I don't care and you shouldn't care
It's a useless spot in government
Our founding fathers and sequential VPs agree it "isn't worth a warm can of spit"

You're retarded if you think you can get anywhere in politics without sucking israeli dick. AIPAC decides elections for congressmen and presidents alike.

Go back to 4cuck. Summerfags jumping on the DnC Train need to end their lives.

I agree. This is depressing.

This. Trump isn't going to full NatSoc during his presidential run and to hope for that or think it would actually happen is pure delusion.

The point is he has changed the conversation and is our best shot right now.

It means the kikes are going to try their hardest to kill trump when he becomes president.

Until something happens to Trump.

Seriously, man? Fuck. You want this cuckservative imbecile member of the establishment to be President?

I know. I never, ever thought he would. I just didn't want him to have a potentially treacherous cuck as his VP. As the heir apparent should he be killed. And we know that is a possibility.

Guys what if

This is a plot to give Kike Nonce the nomination?

The Don has basically anointed him as his replacement.

The RNC can make it happen.

This is only going to screw up Trump's campaign if people see that even his most avid supporters on twitter are outright attacking him and his VP like this. Make a twitter account yourself, shill, the people here who actually have twitter accounts with considerable amounts of followers know that this is a bad idea.

If Trump were to actually renounce his decision of making Pence VP it would be seen as extremely weak and flip-floppy by literally everyone, this will only fuck up his campaign.

Anyone autistic enough to do this in this thread might as well be a shill because they're fucking dead to me and everyone else on this board.

You should have been on his Twitter before asking for.. for uh that guy in the GOP that's like Trump.

They may try their hardest, but they cannot slay a god and they will expose their true form like George Soros is currently doing

Lately I have been tossing the idea around in my noggin that Trump might be a "Crisis Actor".

What if they hoaxed a presidential assassination?

Direct the energy of revolution into an (((anti-establishment))) candidate then have him fake his death so that Mike "#IsraelFirst" Pence can take the reigns and establish Greater Israel using the war that spills out of Turkey into Europe and the Middle East.

L.O.L.

They're like homosexuals who thought that they were in a relationship with Mr Trump, and Gov Pence will get in each of their ways.

It's easy to see why there's rightful disdain for actual sodomites. They act as women but with a bigger gas-tank.

more shills coming. Goint to misrepresent us anti pence.

We already had threads about this! We discused itand decreed that Pence is shit. If he can prove without a doubt that he is fully in with trump, thats when we will accept him. Until then complains will continue.

It's pretty fucking disgusting how obsessed America is with Israel.

When did this shit start?

I suggested a somewhat similar idea:

Trump may very well be the Bernie of the GOP. Make all the people who wouldn't otherwise support them campaign for him, just to pass the reins to the real GOP candidate at a later date.

Nice image.

Pretty sure with the Reagan (read: Raygun) "Revolution" and the ascendancy of the (((Neoconservative movement))) during his tenure. Basically, it's been a thing since the 1980's and has gotten much worse.

Slowly after Hollywood came to be Americans were inundated with jewish culture. American culture effectively ended a century ago and what's there today is part negro and part jew.

Even if they don't explicitly support "Israel," they are addicted to all the shit jews have fed them over the years.

Hannity doing a Pence special NOW

vaughnlive.tv/pepperman9

Hannity is such a shill. He's had Gingrinch on virtually every day to shill for him hard. He has to know that Gingrinch is a globalist tool and a crook, and still supports him.

Also,
>dropped j/k, it is very annoying though