Who else here manlet? I'm a 21 year old 5'2.. JUST FUCKING KILL ME

Who else here manlet? I'm a 21 year old 5'2.. JUST FUCKING KILL ME

where's that noise coming from?

5'8", I dunno what the cutoff is for manlet anymore.

It's 5'8'' m8ey

whoops, meant to say 5'9''

Cheer up. A manlet made the gamewinning play in the Super Bowl.

4 foot dwarf master race. I'll fuck your mother and the elf bitch you love so dearly and you better be thankful that they're having the best time of their lives.

6'

who else here is datamining?

You're only a manlet if you can't get laid. I've seen 5' tall mexican men towing around half a dozen kids.

yeah, with ugly pig faced women

Look like these guys, and a girl will find any excuse to let you fuck her regardless of your height.

ha ha ha, fear me, op!

for I am a towering 5 foot 7!

Zac Efron. Don't believe Hollywood, this guy is a shrimpy 5'5" but every little teen girl from 10-17 wants to lose her virginity to him. That could be you

Forever a manlet

you're 182 centimeters and a manlet?? Nah dude

ok how do i get those muscles without hard work

Not all women are brainwashed to be attracted to muscle mutants.

Just be fit and keep good hygiene, and you will be astonished at the opportunities.

Man, i want his nipples. They look really nice.

Joseph Stalin was 5'4

Those guys are one drunk night away from true enlightenment and freedom from societal chains. Fucking hot.

Don't ever say that in public again, ever

i like his chest/abdominal hair

Damn, and here I was thinking I was hot shit for getting sucked off this morning. Guess my life is ruined because I'm not tall enough to be a ride on the cock carousel.

Crying shame.

Anyone below 6'0 is a fucking manlet and should kill themselves

Start trapping. You'll never make much of a man, but you might make a decent "girl". Men like towering over the sissies they rail.

everyone is 6' on the internet

It goes like this

Ubermensch talls

King of the manlets

Short manlet untermensch

Literally suicide worthy. No one will ever love or respect you. Not even your parents. Seriously. Height is this important for men and your genetics failed you.

why is he protecting his nipples? is he worried the manlet will attempt to suckle him?

I want his entire chest. I hate having moobs.

just lose some weight, fatty

I don't understand why height is so important to 3DPDs

I lost 60 pounds and became skinny, but still had the moobs. That's how I found out about gyno. It's not fat, it's tissue. The only way to get rid of it is surgery.

Never let your kids get fat and be aware of xenoestrogens.

It's in their instincts. Men who were taller had more mass and thus were more capable of protecting the woman and child. Height = a sense of safety.

being aware of xenoestrogens is anti-semitic, goy.

he's 5'8

6"1, 9 inches dick, born rich, handsome, smart, white
you mad?

REMOVE ID

you dont
and you dont need em
this turd in pic got the hottest actresses of his time

leave our IDs alooooone you maniacs

you mean the ids you got 2 days ago?
fuck off newfriend
REMOVE ID
LYNCH THE OP

You obviously have never watched Highschool Musicial, the guy barely is taller than Vanessa Hudgens and she's a fucking Hispanic midget.

Feels good being 6'2

5'5"
It seems like all short people online are 5'6" or above, and 5'6" is like the cutoff for any official measurements for men

Barely see anyone as short as me, 5'2" would be super rare

Just turned 30. No one points out my height or cares really, but also no real interest from women

I'm 20 years old, 5'7" and have fucked 9 women. Stop telling yourself that being tall is going to get you laid if it's the only thing going for you.

As if those girls even had a chance with Taylor Lautner.
He fucks any hot girl he wants and he likes short girls too, not tree trunk women and giraffes.

Why is being short such a goddamned deal-breaker? A dude could be literally perfect, but then he's absolutely nothing just because of his fucking height.

Yes sir…

Honestly, if I was that guy, I would be so happy getting Nexted after seeing her. She doesn't have the look to reject someone based on his height imo.

How shit are your genes?

Is this just some dumb internet thing?

I know a guy who's a little five foot dumpy looking troll. He had a girlfriend who was totally gorgeous and devoted to him, and she only finally broke up with him because he was so insecure he turned emotionally abusive.

The manlet thing is a joke, right?

Guy in video dresses in baggy clothing that makes him look even shorter than he is. He also doesn't have the proper cute guy swagger that women love.

Talking from personal experiences user?

5'9.5" here, I always feel bretty tall around grills then I see kids that are like 14 who are my size/taller. When is it too late for HGH sprints to help?

Virgin?

I agree, I am a manlet, but we are overpopulated and shortfag genes keep getting passed on.