Breaking Up

I need to break up with my gf b. We've been together for just under 2 years and I can't break up with her, she's depressed, anxious and might be very ill. I care about her yes but I can't actually get on with my life while she's around. She's paranoid about everything. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get her into fitness then dump her

Alternatively just dump her so she can learn a valuable lesson about self-sufficiency

out

For example?

She is literally the most unfit person ever, she's not fat or anything just the probability of her starting a fitness regime are low.

Well, any other girl talking to me, any guy talking to me and every time we can't see each other for a week or two I have to spend the entire time texting her to show I'm not forgetting about her, thus ruining my holidays

Option 2. Pull the plug

Also you can give her an ultimatum. Tell her if she doesn't stop giving you shit and being a psycho you're gonna dump her and move on

Seems that she's insecure.
Consider sending her to a psychologist.

Ultimatums haven't worked so far, but I could try being more extreme.

She's been going since she was 12

Does she take any medication?

…2 months later

Guys, all girls are cheating whores.

used to.

At this point I actually would pay for the privilege of her cheating on me, just to have a reason

Yeah just nut up. Lay out the rules clear as day and give her 3 strikes. When she fucks up those 3 times pull the plug like a savage

OP I was in the exact same situation up until a week ago, except my gf and I had been together for 4 months. She was also really insecure and needy, and really sweet but I didn't find her interesting. To be frank, she was dumb as a knuckle.

I got really drunk and ended it on facebook. I'm sure I broke her heart, and I feel so guilty, but you'll have to do it eventually. It sucks, but you can't escape it. Just man up, chug a couple of beers, and end it.

just stop calling her

That's stupid. All you do is make her want you more that way. You have to make her think that she's dumping you.

I dunno, I think honesty is the best way to go. That way OP has a clean conscience, and despite feeling bad, I don't think coming up with some elaborate scheme to dump her is going to work

Tell her that muscular is the new thin

thats not true, THICC is the new thin

Gtfo cuck.

THICC is the new obese

friendzone her
keep the caretaking going, but not the sexual/romantic relationship or what's left of it
establish distance but not so much that you'd let her fall
switch to caretaking, but a limited time a day or per week
if she pulls drama and makes this solution unamanageable then cutting her away more strongly will be more justified

What a lame cuck
Hint: She doesn't care about you

Dump that bitch and get laid asap
Girls are everywhere

Pimp the bitch out to crackhead niggers

Thick is shit

remove ids

never care about a 3DPD, OP
they won't ever care about you
break up with her

I'll never understand people that put pussy on a pedestal.

Let me teach you about women OP. The woman you're fucking doesn't give a shit about you. Oh, she may claim she loves you. She may say she cares. But that's just because you're the current authority in her life, and if another man comes around who is more authoritative than you she will forget all about all the times she talked about caring for you and leave without hesitation. She doesn't care about you. She doesn't care about anyone other than herself. She has no concern other than satisfying her immediate desires. Any claims she makes about being depressed are not true, as are any claims that she "needs" you; she makes those claims to manipulate you into continuing to provide for her.

At the end of the day, remember that the only person you should care for is yourself. Anyone else doesn't give a shit about you. They just want to manipulate you into doing shit for them.

Dump her. Leave and don't come back. Don't give a shit about her "depression;" if she kills herself that's her own damn fault for being retarded enough to end her life over someone else.

Find a new woman you enjoy fucking and stay with her. If possible, find multiple women. Just never fall into the trap of actually caring for them or assuming they care about you. Any notion about relationships having some deeper meaning is romantic bullshit. You can never form a meaningful connection with a woman; their only use is fucking.

hijn HANDZ IN THE VAGINA HANDZ IN THE VAGINA HANDZ IN THE VAGINA HANDZ IN THE VAGINA HANDZ IN THE VAGINA HANDZ IN THE VAGINA HANDZ IN THE VAGINA HANDZ IN THE VAGINA HANDZ IN THE VAGINA HANDZ IN THE VAGINA HANDZ IN THE VAGINA HANDZ IN THE VAGINA HANDZ IN THE VAGINA FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

—–

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES