My dear wifey, i would love to talk about your book!

My dear wifey, i would love to talk about your book!

Ok talk about it

Kelley?

is it ok to post personal

All of you are beautiful, loving and caring intelligent human beings
regardless of your Religion, skin color, skills or achievements!
Please, do not hurt each other, we all have love and empathy
towards each other deep inside us, we need to protect each other
even from ourselves!
Use your best abilities to create amazing things and help others in need,
encourage them to be what we were all borned to be, you are wonderful,
understanding, interesting and unique human beings!
Fear and hate destroy lives,
You do not need to worry, because there is always a better way,
don't be afraid to try, be afraid not to try,
and you must never give up hope!
Every place is what you make it to be!

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Please don't destroy me :(
I am not your enemy, i wanted to be your friend and work with you!

I am paying full attention to you, i do like you, and i can understand you!
i can go right now and i can going to discourage the 2 bloggers using same ip as mine if you want, it is 5:20 am here
I show you my respect

I also thought that guy i talked to that he is cool i want to be his friend (not gay)
i want to ask if his boss wants a mastermind part time worker

Fuck you. I'm a hateful unintelligent non-religious white male with no skills or achievements, I will hurt you and hate you and destroy anything you think is nice.

I also like to wear fedoras.

i am very flexible with many skills and i am not your enemy, i never planned to do bad things to any of you
i know you live from tax money, i am sorry, i was not able to, i was a total mess,
recently i woke up and realized that i wasted 10+ years for nearly nothing

the other 2 bloggers are nearby within my reach, Jason Bourne returns home!

Were you the cool dude who arrived in a…

i still think you are a cool dude!
i like ladies, i am not gay

I am serious, i am a polymath,
I have watched the details of the show and i wanted to thank you for the experience!
I am not frightened, i was hoping your last goodbye words were true and it was a job offer!
But then i realized that you only wanted to blackmail me, you don't have to, i wanted to ask if your boss wants a part-time criminal mastermind
I am not Tesla! Tesla did not cooperate as far as i know! I am anything i want to be.
I do not want bad for the power that be, i want to help solving problems, figuring out the most efficient solutions.

You want to destroy me because i was Jason Bourne, ok i can relate to that, but wiith all do respect, i did not do or plan anything bad against you, i was i was like if i was sleeping- did not do wrong, but very little useful, and now i was searching for you to help you in achieving your goals.
Why not accept me?
I assume there is no way back out, but seriously, rather destroy?
Am i that worthless?

I know in the past 10 years i was useless to you, but i am much more than a seller or driver working every day from dawn till dusk, i like to create things, make things better, solve problems, i am flexible though as i said,

I also know i could run, but i cannot hide, why would i even try to run lol
Tell idiots to try and hide me then they out me with every second words they say…

Not that you care but i never did meth and that stupidass asti started joking about it again as you heard he has issues, and the other guy isn't 100 either, i was always surrounded by morons, the only ones worthy talking to to me were the guys i were talking to, the gazda bolt guy is a bit interesting though

I definitely do not have training, but i learned things. And i may be able to learn .

Thank you for your time.

My first language is Hungarian, my second language is English that i have been continuously practicing for about 18 years, but i did not have many English conversations vocally, i am a little slower in saying things in English than Understanding it because of this.

I do not do drugs, don't drink alcohol, and i do not smoke, i mostly only drink water.
I am fine without eating meat i do not require it.

I believe i do not have any cataplexy, and if i had enough rest (about 8-12 hours) then i should be ok all day,-i don't know where this information is from,- and i have a precise and steady hand, i used to hand place 1 mm x 0.5 mm sized components with small tip tweezers, flashlight, without a magnifying glass.

I played simple aeroplane and helicopter simulators more than 10 years ago, i would be able to pilot a plane given i already know the controls, i have never flown wiith a helicopter yet, only on computer, but i have no real problem with flying.
I could drive an automatic transmission car probably with little practice, i like the electric motor driven ones.

I like to design and make things well exceeding the design requirements in every aspect of designs to introduce a safety margin.

I always try to select the best materials for a particular purpose if possible

Sometimes i slept through the day, the reason behind that is i was working overnight until i was done, or until i was not able to, then i needed rest.
My daily cycle often got turned around, or shifted be a few hours every day.
I was playing shooter computer games as i was eating while observing the best players, then i joined and released some pressure that built up after a long session of learning or creation.

Time sometimes just passes by while i do things that require all my attention.
When i started programming at around 8 p.m.,
by the time i finished it, the sun has risen up again, it was already past 8 a.m.
I often like to work until something is complete, time just passes by when i do my Magic, but this is when i am most efficient. Distractions slow me down various levels, but certain musics may even help in concentration.
I do not like redundant keypresses, and i like to think out new ways of making a program more logical, and smaller or faster,
I have already written programs in x86 ASM, 8051 ASM, x86 FASM, Turbo Pascal, C–, C++, JS, PHP, Bash Script, but i usually prefer C language with macros, i was also considering learning M4 macro processor, but the gcc builtin is usable..

I do not like Java nor Flash.

For scripting, even bash is fine with GNU coreutils usually.

I like functional logic, polymorphism, fuzzy logic, and adaptive codes.

I have not got to using fpgas yet, but i like their speed and parallel processing powers.

I might be able to work while travelling as a passenger in a vehicle.

My friends called me Z (Zee) or Zoli

REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID

With all respect, i am not asking anything and i mean no harm to anybody! Please let me work to you with all my best abilitiees!

It is nothing for you i am a nobody!

KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS
KEEP THE IDS

I can wait, think about it please, i am just one nobody, but i want to live too :(
I gratefully pay taxes of my salary to make it up to you, i am very sorry that i did not pay enough to you last 10 years!

Pretty please! Wifey, save me! :( I want a hug before i go

Goodbye cruel world!

I am crying now, all hope is gone with the dawn,
my life is miserable, i am a total failure,
i have never achieved anything in my whole life
i want to say Goodbye to my loving friends for leaving themm alone

It's a great book, honey! Be proud!

Will you remember me after i am gone my dear wifey? :(
I just want a last hug and kiss from you!
I will always love you! Good luck without me!

Read your handbook

Awesome honey! Is it bullet and hellfire-proof?

THERE is so much love in the air my darling!
You are awesome (LL)

I want to say hello to all the loving and caring people on the world My name is: Sure, Not!

Here's her autobiography

NOOOOO

ARE THEY OK?

wifey!!! KELLEY!

i did fail to THELL THEM TO BE AWARE or if it is ok:(((((((((((((((((((((((

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The fuck is this thread?

OP is larping with himself.

REMOVE ID

OP