What is the Greatest thing in life?

Conan Exilesis a game (I know I know Reeee shill etc ) Conan is awesome and I'm not a natsoc but you can enslave people. you could enslave only the black NPC is you wanted. You enslave them then make you do your work for you and you can make an entire city from that alone. You just need iron. I don't have a solid way to get that yet.

There is a thread on v but none here. Shit post away on Conan.

figuring out stone sword and how to actually harvest skin(hit them with your sword)
figuring out how to get bark(hit tree with pick axe)

Bitches.

Impregnating your own daughter

The first fart of the morning

gf

tax returns

Insurance Seminars. Because if you spread the payments out over 12 months it really is quite reasonable.

waking up every morning.

I went to /lit/ a week ago and happened across one of those chose your book flow charts and started reading conan stories

the greatest thing in life is not trying to get to the iron fields and being killed by different colored spiders.

Or is it watching this cat wait out a fucksession without giving a fuck?

removing the gay community

but did you forget what KKek told us in post 6666666? gays Deserve Rights. Kek wills it!

Feelings of inner peace and self worth

That was the worst day of my life.

Everyday after is a better day then. here let me find some classic Arnold to cheer you up.

Here, Arnold Says Gay Marriage is for Queers. or maybe it was Robert smigel.

It's "What is best in life?", and the only acceptable answer is "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women"

For fuck's sake.

you're going to have a very hard and sad life

comments and pics like this make me wonder that white westerners are arugably worse then african americans in terms of values.
like the only difference now is bascially credit.
One uses welfare, and the other actually gets child support.
But other then that its the same cultural ills