Trumps new campaign logo

Does it have any stealth memetic symbolic significance?

Just under 75 chars

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7gi9f
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/statuses/753965070003109888
twitter.com/GovPenceIN
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284910-trump-shifts-tone-no-mass-deportations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck

looks like a dick going into an asshole.

Trumpence

looks like the p is getting fucked

Why the fuck did he choose that asshole?

a bit overly complicated and swastika-y

Trump is going for the gay vote since Orlando. So he needs a homoerotic logo.

what the fuck are you talking about?

The T going into the P makes a somewhat half-swastika.

I honestly doubt any resemblance was intended though.

Yes. The meme is that Trump will lose and a good amount of old Trump supporters are now voting Clinton.

That P is like a chain link, holding back the T.

How? It's absolutely nothing even remotely close to a swastika.

I'm not a fan of it honestly.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but it looks very alt-right.

wew
This logo sucks, honestly. Can Holla Forums make a better logo for God Emperor?

Alright Chaim.

At least type with your fingers instead of your nose.

Would be worse if the P was fucking the T
also from up horiziontal down says ree
and you can make pepe with their names
also sorry for pic I had to

We should try to make the lefties whine and yell that it's a stealth swastika.

It doesn't make sense. The only way you could see me voting for Hillary is if her running mate was Sessions

Trump and Pence are gay lovers and he is penetrating pence

Tenis in Pagina :-DDDDD

Somebody is doing the raping.

TP = Town Portal. It is happening.

The only way I would vote for Hillary is if I was dead and the DNC used my name for vote fraud.

KEEP THE TRUMP LOGO AS IT IS OP
It looks like a cock going into an asshole.

You missed the point. All of a sudden everyones anti-pence even though nobody knows who he is. Anyone you see bashing on the guy so hard is just a Clinton/Bern shill trying to divide us. But the new logo is kinda gay

Its not mine, its from a dual-fundraising Trump-RNC CME email

I'm not worried about this pick anymore.

keeeek

Looks meh

No one who was ever considering voting for Trump would ever vote for Hillary.

That's just moronic.

Makes sense given the stances Pence had that he'll have to change.

I instantly thought of pic related

The logo screams Trumpenetration but again some might just see it as gay.

At least the T is fucking the P

At least Trump is there. R-right guys?

you made this?

ffs

I wonder if feminists will complain about the vulgarity of the logo. Kikes always find something to signal about when it could potentially (not) damage the Emperor.

same.

It's real.
archive.is/7gi9f

It's for the Berniefags. Pence is the Bern-magnet.

I don't really like it..

It is odd.

shills are desperate, what do you expect? They've been using everything they can to make you not vote for Trump and they've cried wolf so much that even a legit concern will be ignored.

INSUFFERABLE LIBERAL TOILET PAPER JOKES INBOUND

To any real naysayers, I'll bet you can look back, before Joe Biden became VP for King Nog, and find pro-white/pro-western statements or things that would be considered remotely shitlordy to the left today.
Where's he at now? praising the future white minority status. Just think about that for a minute. You don't think it can possibly swing back around the other way?

Check the comments the're already full of them.

Trump+Pence
TrumPence
Trumpence
Trumpets?
The action of trumping?

lame

I'm as racist as the next Pol user but I just can't forgive him for choosing Pence as his VP.

I'm going to be voting Hillary.

Town portal?

Get the fuck outta here. Nobody is gonna nibble that b8.

reported and filtered, go hang yourself shill

You're lame. What's with the sage? Fuck you!

You guys are really earning those shillbucks today.

Kek frowns upon your decision
sage for double post

worst logo ever

also

I see TPP

All I see is TPP

TrumPPence

if a p worked that way, it wouldn't be a P, it would just be a fucked up shape.

what is tpp again?

I'm voting for White Genocide. Hurr durr.

Thats an awful logo.
It that what theyre going with?
It looks like the T is standing in a toilet.
Doesnt help the this is the TP ticket…

Come on Trump, is this the best you can do?

Toiletpaper

European Union lite, only with gooks.

THIS LOGO IS CLEARLY ANNUDAH SHOAH IN LOGO FORM!

(((OY VEY!!)))

Why did it have to end like this?

Also, that logo is unaesthetic as fuck.

Toilet Paper to wipe Hillary's bloody cunt!

Nice try, shill. Criticize all you want but "it's over/just vote for hillary/just wait for hitler" isn't gonna fucking fly.

I zee.

I saw a swastika or an ankh. Feel bad for you faggots.

Why, why oh why?

sounds about right

I've got an idea

Re design the logo, except coin-shaped; inside of it, the American flag, writing on top of the circle "Trump" and "Pence" at the bottom

Commence the TrumPence could also be its slogan

If Trump is willing to cuck himself like this with his VP pick, he will also falter as soon as he gets into the white house and the shadow government puts the screws on him.

That is if he gets elected but that really doesn't matter anymore. He's just another cuck.

How will he ever recover? This is the last straw!

All those other times were just false alarms.

This is an example of crafty pro-Trump spam

If Trump is so cucked now, then Liberals will have no excuse but to vote for him!

Oh how the mighty are fallen

This is a subtle callback to the days when you would teabag your opponent's corpse in older FPS games.

TP Industries?

Butthurt moshe?

Yes, we're just going to "ban" them, heh heh

Instead of bitching someoen should come up with a better logo, this one is garbage

I say we argue with the shills.

The board isn't killed enough, there needs to be shills 24/7.

only gooks?

it would not be bad if it would be with america.

wheres the swastika

We should've been more specific with our memes.

The signing over of sovereignty from nations to globalist corporations.

Something Trump should not do, says he is against, but Pence supports.

I'm not a shill, if you're American, go vote for him and hope for the best.

Just don't expect much. This is bad. Real bad. Pence is a loser. He would've never picked him if he wasn't forced to somehow.

You wanna trace this swastika you're seeing?

Trump always makes moves that look like a mistake and then his opponents take the bait and die. I guarantee there's some high level lethal and stealth signalling going on.

TP….P?

lol

I saw this in another thread but he probably picked him to get cuckservative votes.

Trump will be assassinated and this fag will take over.

Trump must be having issues with the Religious right of the party.

That is the only reason Pence would make sense.

Early American settlers called peaceable Indians "white," while
"red" was the designation for warring Indians or those who sided with the British in the Revolutionary War. It was common for male settlers in the West to marry "white" Indians as there was a scarcity of females on the American frontier.

Rule 34 when?

Wouldn't cruz or rubio be better then?

Sabu shot up Nice?

You're right. Hillary is now the only logical choice.

We're going to have to vote for the party of Negros.

Carson then.

bad logo anyway

Picking up two of your most detested opponents during the campaign would've caused a bigger stench than Pence.

I ain't perfect but it's there.
Only the lower right is missing but it falls on the same line as the red stripe.

Look faggot, nobody here is shilling for the hilldawg. Doesn't mean we have to be happy about this.

Maybe you're too simple to comprehend the severity of this but I am sadder about this than the Nice GTA rampage.

OY FUCKING VEY
OY FUCKING VEY
OY FUCKING VEY
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee
OY FUCKING VEY
OY FUCKING VEY
OY FUCKING VEY

isn't it clear?

Far from perfect.
And it's facing the wrong way.

yep it's over, we are FUCKED.

Trump her right in the Pency!

So you want it to be perfect for the Jews to see it straight away?

derp.
Shill detected, Gas yourself.

Kill yourself.

Twitter is currently blowing up just because of the logo. All free publicity for Trump.

dude…

No.
Gas youself Lugenmaulberg.

examples?

HOW COULD HE MISS SUCH YUGE POTENTIAL

Holy fuck Correct The Record must be in all-hands-on-deck mode today

That Trump meme is so FutureFasc.

This isn't a shill

This is NEXT LEVEL SHITPOSTING

Kinda looks like a fashy knot

Ok Greasy Shit Face.

Out of the woodwork comes the Jews. I was waiting for you guys.

Not if he wants them in the Senate so they can pass his legislation

and i'm the shill? fuck you Zionist scum.

i think one meeting with trump will change his mind
watch, it the next few weeks he will do a 180 in these things becuase of trumps superior intelligence and speaking ability

Creating Israel was part of Hitler's "kick the jews out of Europa" plan.

Diablo II

On what planet would Pence be considered a Bern-magnet? They all fucking hate his guts.

WAIT GUYS.

So as far as I know Pence still hasn't said he is or isn't rerunning. stick with me

Trump has been VEHEMENT that he wouldn't announce until the convention.

Two days ago he said he'd announce today. Last night he said he was postponing the announcement due to the Frogs being terrorized.

Could this all be a bait and switch by Trump for (((MSM))) coverage over the weekend?

Come convention Trump could come out with a better, actually good candidate for VP - thus the bait and switch.

^ that set of moves is essentially what he does as laid out in the art.

Also.
It's a good luck swastika.

Trump confirmed meme wizard

My own first reaction was the oathbreaker.

Well he isn't hardcore enough for the shills, so he must be Jew-material for the liberal voters.

That's what I'm thinking. He must be saving the more important people for more significant roles, like possibly Flynn for SOD.

low energy fixed it.

it's everything people were shitting themselves about over "Net Neutrality" only also it … well it's a couple hundred pages, it's hard to sum up.

One feature is that if your town wants to sue a foreign company for something like polluting your water… too bad, you can't.

Bump for exposure. I really hope my insanity is correct.

people are defending this CRAP here and his Globalist VP pick, i can't believe this.

I'm on my phone.. Pic related is best I can do ATM. Can someone kindly make a better version?

No, it's not. It's a T going into the P. It's a symbol that represents how fucked we are. TP for our bungholes.

also a lot of you guys are fags.

Pence is literally Evalion and Punished Kanye West.

I'm wrong in my insanity post.

It's over.

Trump is a zionist cuck.

Damnit I really hoped.

I want to go back to being a bluepilled zombie.

He openly states this every speech.
Let's face it, there were no good VP options.
He made lemonade.
Trump's Lemonade. For six Pence.

You are right I'm going to wait for hitler

Whoops.

I meant to reply to

(T)rump (P)ence for (P)resident

just wtf Trump..

Trump Pences our negholes.

That's what that symbol represents.

Those were my thoughts as well..

But Idk… Trump has supposedly been vetting them thoroughly… So for him to announce and then cancel his announcement.. Establishes him as a flip flopper and someone who makes decisions that he regrets.

Dunno man.

You know we have IDs here, right Moishe? Don't bother to fit in, no one buys it.

I See Trump fucking the establishment (pence)

Fuck off reddit. Nothing against your post personally but fuck you as a person.

I'm just going to leave and let the shills peter out.

are seriously defending that? Trump may still be a somewhat good president, way better than Killary, but he is clearly another Israel puppet.

yes goy that statement does not matter, his Zionist VP pick does not matter, being surrounded by jews advisors does not matter. Trump is the anti-Jew candidate. i'm not saying to not to vote for him, but don't think he is some chosen one.

No shit we have IDs.

I'm not disagreeing with myself. I posed an idea then read about the isreal advocacy group and I said my idea was shit.

Goddamn some anons are retarded as shit.

You are right. I will wait for Hitler.

No, his official website has declared it. However, there isn't a big article about it, it's just a little quote at the bottom of the page.

Learn to read. I'm not saying you're disagreeing with yourself. I'm saying your attempts to look like you belong here are shoddy at best.

Just looked up the meaning of the name pence

That's all we got, man. You fucking assholes act like there are other options. You can go innawoods and still vote for Trump. You can still prep for shtf and vote for Trump. You can still take a chance on Trump AND do plenty of other things people saying dont vote are suggesting. If Hillary gets in, you won't even be able to affect things at the local level. Within 100 days she's gonna Merkel us. Your safe rural communities are going to be fucked, it doesn't matter how white or red blooded they happen to be NOW.

Learn to read. I'm saying I AM disagreeing with myself when new posts were read that proves my original insanity post wrong.

The point is Trump is a garbage, zionist cuck and I hope he gets assassinated.

WOAH

MEME MAGIC

Yeah he fucked up. Let's just admit it.

(full house check)

That is great news, but I'm not sure if it's enough.

It kinda leans to my "insanity post" earlier in the thread.

I've seen this meme a few times but I've seen the same formatting ever since the first exodus.

tripdubs confirm, Trump shot himself in the foot.
sessions better be the real VP.

Why didn't you just say that right away? That's the point you wanted to make but you wasted 7 other posts to get there.

Trump's tweet announcing his VP choice:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/statuses/753965070003109888

Pence's Twitter account is following 888 accounts.
twitter.com/GovPenceIN

This is Kek's will faggots. Stop buying into concern trolling.

Because I'm going full autist right now.

great argument

that is my point, with Trump we at least have a CHANCE while with Killary we are doomed. that said, he is not imune from criticism on this kinda of crap, sadly some here are nothing but blind fanboys no different from jew slaves.

but i won't doubt it on this, he fuck it up badly.

Roman Cuckthlics in particular hate Trump because of their bullshit "we must luv evry1 evn tha rapiss ;^)" bullshit.

Well who should I vote for then?

It's not bad. It's visually aesthetic. Pence was obviously a tactical grab to unify GOP, but god damn I'm a #ClintonCuck now. Just fuck my shit up. Right guys?

We do need to keep Pence in line though. Watch him like a fucking hawk.

Probably makes shekels per post or (You).

I WILL REMAIN FAITHFUL!

you can read right? i didn't say "DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP!" but you have to be insane to think he is the jew killer and not a Israel lover. i will still vote for him but i don't expect much anymore.

This.

Everything comes back to this.

Sessions was never going to be nominated, and neither was Newt (because if there's anything people want to see again, it's Gingrich vs. Clinton, right?)

Of fucking course Trump was going to pick an establishment Republican. There were no other sane options.

He's trying to fucking win election not worship frogs.

It's obvious to me that Trump couches his politically very correct Israel support with very subtle hints for us, his internet people, that he too is secretly Nazi just like we are. My colleagues don't know I'm a Nazi.

The sexual imagery is selling the logo like crazy. An uncomfortable logo is much more memorable than an uninteresting and exploitable one. Why did we draw penises on our notebooks?

It also looks like it was made to hide a Swastika. I've screwed around with swastikas myself to hide them, and the result is usually a bit gross, like this logo.

Gross, but memorable. It's persuasive.

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY!
BEGONE HEATHEN!

who is this faggot never even heard of him

a Bush-like kike, a Globalist/Israel puppet, shit is ogre user donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee

Didn't even think about that. Probably a test logo.

Well fuck. Still gonna vote for him though because Hillary is a megakike.

That's why he couldn't pick Sessions as much as people wanted him. VP is window dressing. Can't make your star players the cheerleader.

Take a side Moshe – is Trump an obvious Nazi, or an obvious Zionist??

you should vote Trump still, just don't expect much.

Please, could you at least try to hide your nose?

No time for that!

T R U M P
P E N C E

P E P E
T R U M N C

PEPE
CUM N TRU

Pepe Cummin' True?

There's a metaphor here

triggered tbh

wow you cut up your Chinese bootleg Trump hat. What a waste of $7…

Mother got it for me.

It has nothing to do with if it's official or not. It has to do with the message.

Have I triggered you #AlwaysPence cucks?

HAHA
It mightve been worth Trump get Pence as VP just to see you so butt blasted.
This must be babys first election.

I'm 31. I've been through a few.

lol

REVV UP THE TWITTER ACCOUNTS - MAKE TRUMP KNOW WE DO NOT SUPPORT PENCE

LET THE GOD-EMPEROR KNOW

Zionist cuck?

Except I refuse to give twitter my phone # and none of the online sites work.

Don't forget to rock the vote and vote for Clinton, goy!

That's already been decided.

i made it better

Do you have any idea what a fucking swastika actually looks like?

user beat me to it.

what a joke, they just had to fuck up everything, not even the logo they got right.

Holy shit. They're digging into this big time.

There has been a massive influx of shills right when this is going on. The Pence confirmed thread was absolutely god awful. Go to the catalog and archive that shit.

Trump works the Art of the Deal every single time. I can't wait until he does his meme magic and Dana Bash eats shit live on CNN.

Rotate the T anticlockwise 90 degrees. Slide the rotated T through the P so it looks like a reach around.

4 dimensional chess on 6 chessboards vs checkers

Who's the bitch again?

Bonus: There's a swastika hidden in it.

I actually don't like it at all. It reminds me that America is a corporation and not a country. Trump is walking a fine line with his base now as he tries to negotiate his take. Careful…

The stars on a flag represent each state, the people. I don't like it at all. You better get your shit together Trump. Don Jr, wtf?

Is he telling us something?

Even when you ignore the gross corporate mangling of our American flag, it looks like the T in trump is a pathetic little micro being cock caged by the P, which is true in so many ways. Total shit logo. Fuck you.

WE'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING WE CAN…
THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN!

Still voting Trump, but I don't have high hopes.

You're still gonna vote for him faggot

Should get rid of the P and leave only the T.

me too, I kinda saw a swastika or a type of black sun simbol going on, but it was just a very fast first impression

I found mr.goldberg

After all the keks we had over the Romney/Ryan asscheeks logo…

Fuck, man. This is the last straw. If this is really the new official campaign logo, I'm fucking done. I can handle Pence, I can handle the Israel advisory board, but this is just beyond reasonable. That logo couldn't be more comical if it tried. I can't believe it. Is he really going to screw us?

FUCK

Trump you are fucking up BADLY. Whoever is advising him is a kike. You pick a cucklord VP then make his last name part of your fucking LOGO. And the letter is as big as yours AND ITS SPELLS OUT TP LIKE TOILETPAPER.

GET A FUCKING GRIP TRUMP

I'm in process.
Going to a hippie festival this summer. Hopefully lots of casual sex and partying.
In a couple of months I will have completely abandoned sanity.

blame Manafort

Nice try half chan nigger.

TP

The fool!

fug

no

T going into p is classic sex magick, like the target symbol, hat-in-the ring squadron logo, the star of David etc etc.

Doesnt mean its intentional. Considering how carefully it was planned out, it would be hard to believe nobody knew.

YES MY FELLOW GOYS COME VOTE FOR HILLARY

Hee-hee I am now a #ShillFireMissile

:^)

this is awful

please tell me this isn't real

Lost my vote. Sad. I'm in CA though so it doesnt matter.

whats the song from that webm?

CROSS AND CROWN?

CRYPTO-CATHOLICS, WUT???

fucking terrible

Looks like the T is fucking the P…

could it be? Antichrist? Fake saviour?

This is what happens when get lazy. We lose some keks and now we may not have enough keks to get Trump elected.

better version

MR PEPE CUNT

David Duke

Jesus Christ

MAGA!

Thanks doc.

If you dont like Trump now, MEME A MILITARY COUP IN AMERICA.
OUST KING NIGGER, ERDOGAN STYLE.

Alright man.

GOTTA GET A GRIP

THE CROSS IS HAVING SEX WITH THE CROWN!!!

Most kingdoms in Europe appear to be Protestant Christian and sometimes when people say "Catholic" they mean Vatican religion.

Did we get jewed by Trump?

Makes me think of those cool T-hooks some necklaces have. Pic related

Trump was never meant to be Hitler part 2, like so many here have gotten their hopes up about and chosen to believe. He is meant to clean house and pave way for the real deal.
Doesn't mean seeing shit like this doesn't hurt, though.

I can tell you're a shill. How? Because actually, disillusioned Trump supporters still wouldn't vote for HIllary. They just wouldn't vote at all.

He is, it's called Washington DC.

At least all these quotes made me laugh. I'm grateful.

any quotes? screencaps? links? anything?

Kek may be pleased. We can hope.

Honestly, I agree. Pence might come to heel appropriately and be a competent mild-mannered tool, but the logo is terrible.

Pence is on Hannity right now fyi.

Every goddamn time.

Sucks to know your vote means nothing, doesn't it.

Loved that episode. Robert Walker Jr., apparently just as fucked up as his brilliant father.

I see it

JUST

FUCK

Trump
Pence

Trump
Fence

you know it makes sense

It looks like Trump's mighty dick plunging into Pence's gaping asshole while Pence's tiny flaccid penis hangs idle. My analysis is that Pence is Trump's bitch.

What the fuck is this? I'm laughing so hard but seriously why?

user… the logo is shit but why would you make this?

yep

at first i thought he was in it for his legacy - that he wanted to be remembered as saving the country

he's in it for the legacy alright - the legacy of winning the election at whatever cost and elbowing his family's way into the political arena, for better or worse

none of the supporters that got him where he is approve of this guy - the only ones that will are those who didn't believe in him to begin with

he's throwing us out in favor of the cuckservatives because they'll win HIM (not us) the election

Hellchrist I hope it's really not that cynical of a reason. It's like Trump is actually that character from the leftist tv show Scandal or whatever where the Trump-clone says he doesn't really believe in 'the racist stuff he sells to the dumb rednecks.'

It was a totally ridiculous caricature but it's coming true.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284910-trump-shifts-tone-no-mass-deportations

What happened to people speculating about Trump having semi-Holla Forums ideals? It's pretty obvious that Trump is looking to be the next political dynasty, even if it means selling out his country by starting new wars in the Middle East for Israel.

MY

freaking lame logo

TP (toilet paper) is the worst combo ever.

And I support Trump and don't even care about Pence.

meh.

SHIT

I didn't. This is a facebook tier thread and I'm sharing facebook tier memes. Congrats, Holla Forumsacks and normies agree on something!

UP

Pence was selected precisely because he's a terrible candidate. The media will dig into him in an effort to disgrace Trump. The media will blunder into uncovering the elite's pedo rings that Pence is involved in and will foolishly report it. When it implicates the Clintons they'll try to close Pence's Box but it'll be too late. Pence will be dumped at the very least, if not jailed, and the real VP will be selected.

Nothing in this post is true.

for the love of God, I hope so.

gtfo

Uhh…uhh…UUUUHHHHNNN!!!!

FAM

Super low energy.

Keked.

Trump Pence -> Trump Penis, causing libshits and women to fall victim to freudian slips, thus using meme magic to meme Trump as strong and virile.

Well that'd be great because Donald Jr is really red pilled

I DIDN'T READ THE THREAD, BUT I FIGURED IT OUT ON MY OWN

THIS IS NOT A DRILL