I had a brainwave today, Holla Forums

Why aren't we trying to redpill celebrities? Think about it. I'm going to guess, off the top of my head, that there are some fifty well-known celebs in American media. Maybe more.

There are thousands of us, and only some of us are autistic. So, why are we not reaching out to celebs? Yes, most of them are left-wing cockmonglers, but so were a fair number of us at one point. More importantly, these people are a central part of maintaining and controlling the narrative. Each of them has access to thousands, if not millions of people via the news and social media - Can you imagine the effect it would have if Taylor Swift or George Clooney came out in support of the Muslim immigration ban?

So, how would we go about reaching and redpilling these people?

>>>/4chan/

Stop making threads, lurk more faggot

Dude, coming out as a right-wing celeb is pretty much career suicide.

Also, this

Clint Eastwood did it, still got a role in Gran Torino. And a few more I can't remember off the top of my head. Besides which, if enough of them do it it won't matter.

Oy vey, goyim! Don't you dare subvert one of our key seats of power!

Bump for OP.

see
Remember what happened to Mel "Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" Gibson? How many movies have you seen him in lately?

They're encircled by kikes 24/7 especially in Holyjuude. Even if you manage to redpill one, they would get ostricized, like Gibson.

And it's been like that for more than half a century. John Wayne called it the original black list.

Fuck off retard.

Celebs are leftists not out of pragmatism, but out of career necessity. Hollywood has big government subsidies, thus the celebrities tend to support big gubmint, not complicated and you're not going to solve it by reaching out directly to the stars themselves, you have to destroy their masters.

Sage for shit slide thread when important shit is going on.

Maybe they kill the more awake celebrities or destroy their careers. And this message has already been delivered loud and clear to all of them.

all of these are spot on

/thread

Sage negated.

Most celebrities are Jews.

And those that aren't, know to keep their mouths shut if they want to keep their career.

Pretty much this

There are endless amounts of material on Hollywood and why redpilling celebrities can not work. All those fancy actors with their big houses and well-endowed ex-wives, that money they get from the roles they get, who's approval do you think it depends on? Hollywood's producers are exclusively either Jewish, far-left or both. And have not the faintest bit of shame when it comes to putting politics first in the casting process. You can't come out as redpilled and be a Hollywood celebrity, because that means either not earning a dime any more if you're a formerly good goy, and getting thrown off a rooftop/getting into a coincidental accident when you're Jewish. In both cases it's suicide.

I'm sure most of them are "redpilled." But since they're narcissists they don't give a fuck. As long as their bedsheets have the appropriate threadcount and the wine is just the right temperature, why should they care what happens to the middle class or if child actors get molested?

The Jewish figureheads that lead Hollywood will shut them down. Celebrities won't even bother thinking of it to preserve their career.

I was actually thinking this the other day.

It would necessitate knowing the subject in and out, several ways to contact them to hammer in the information and having some foundation to build on.

For instance concerning George Clooney, we have a recent 'foundation'.

I think it could be done, but George is a leftist ideologue who has benefited from Jewry, so the redpilling must be incredibly innocuous and stealthy.

He just recently hosted a fundraising dinner for Hilary Clinton. And he regularly promotes Leftist agendas. A guy like him says whatever words he is told to so that he can continue living his lifestyle and have the press fawn over him. I don't think that these people care about anything besides their ego gratification. Why would he ever promote any view that would be detrimental to himself? The guy can't even act as any character besides George Clooney anyway,

Even if they are redpilled, they won't show it. Hollywood is ground zero and they won't risk their careers on saying anything publicly. They are a reflection of their handlers. If anything, we should continue to expose and discredit celebs who say dumb liberal shit. When people say "the Olivia Wilde bitch needs to shut the hell up" or think it is uncool to support libshit, we'll see some changes with celebs being less likely to show up in libshit political ads.

IIRC, his father has connections with the federal government.

Have you ever been on the /pedowood/ threads?

It's not something you want to fuck with.

It was. Reagan's blacklist of commies was retaliation for the years of blacklisting entertainment and entertainers who went against the dominant narrative in Hollywood.

Clooney is married to an Arab. There may be other possibilities, but someone who has a vibrant enriched home is going to be a hard sell.

Marlon Brando
Redpilled on Larry KIng
Later groveled, cried and pleaded for forgiveness
Yeah this should really be effective

Yeah, I've thought the same. We absolutely need help from those that are more mainstream. There was the Dilbert guy, but we need more.

Because when you do, you end up like Charlie Sheen, out of work and riddled with AIDS.

They sold out long before you ever heard their name …dipshit.

He makes those himself.

Its funding mainly that you get cut off from.

So if you don't already have connections/money and a name, you will never go anywhere.

That is why Gibson did the Jesus movie and the Mayan one, he was already black balled.

It should be approached on a case by case basis, but all-in-all, I'm not optimistic. Pic related.

I do understand where a lot of you are coming from, but even so; These people don't care about us, as mentioned. They don't care about our children, our families, our jobs, our lives - Why should we hold theirs in such regard? Redpill them, I say, and let the average goy see what happens when their idols step out of line, or have someone famous drop a mass redpill.

Either way, we win.

You’re a retard.

Most of them are idols because precisely they "follow the line" , not step out of it. They know instinctively who butters their bread. As for those that do step out, either their money doesn't depend on it,so they afford not to give a fuck, or they are prepared to face the consequences on their skin . Those very rare ones we call heroes. But for the lot of them, they're just reflections of the "current year" , leaves going whichever way the wind blows. Set up a worldwide Nazi regimes, and you'll have J.K.Rowling writing pro race literature in no time. Heck, I'd be surprised if any of them even notice anything's changed.

Neat, what are the odds?

Because they are literally whores and kikes

Being leftwing spokesmen is literally their careers.

If you somehow managed to redpill a celebrity and they were willing to speak out they'd be blacklisted and lose their celebrity status so in the end all you would accomplish is redpilling one man and ruining his career.

Focus on normies, also check'em.