itv.com/news/update/2016-07-15/french-pm-france-is-at-war-with-terrorists/

Be president of France

Terrorist attacks

Declare France at war with terrorism

Immediately Surrender

The memes…they're taking over

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tRitF
heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/
archive.is/q4Smq
8ch.net/pol/res/6715724.html#6717038
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamabad_Marriott_Hotel_bombing
nytimes.com/2008/09/21/world/asia/21islamabad.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=xYZnZvMx9PA
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/3041148/Islamabad-Marriott-hotel-bomb-killed-52-says-Pakistan.html>>6717038
tenfourmagazine.com/feature/2004/5.html
thennowmovielocations.blogspot.com/2012/06/duel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This must be satire.

It's 2016, terrorism is just the cost of progress.

Not sure if weed man is worse of that cunt.
Both are terrible but is Retardation comparable to insta cucking in war of terroism.
It seems to be like the cold war arms race but with cucks and europe and to see who can be the biggest cuck.

No, this is 1984.

>2016
>NOT HAVING TERRORISM

GET WITH THE TIMES GRANNY

Accept it….for it is the will of kek.

my fucking captcha was ==k nti eu==

>terrorist attacks AGAIN

ARCHIVE
ARCHIVE
ARCHIVE
ARCHIVE
archive.is/tRitF

France knows how to fight wars. Hands up don't shoot.

My bad..i'm mostly a lurker but this was too good to pass up.I knew one of my Holla Forumstards would have my back.

WHO COULD HAVE FORESEEN THIS VIOLENT OUTCOME

Where does it mention the PM surrendering?

But it'll all be worth it for that sweet sweet enrichment. What would France be like without ficke ficke and taharrush?

surrender monkeys

you stupid fucks

why are you generating more meme energy towards terrorism?

remember to play it smart

frog eating surrender monkeys

One thing is being an edgy fedora but is just
ridiculous, yuropoors are fine seing their relatives being raped and killed because christianity is dying… their sons will judge them.

sacré bleu! ve mûss zurrendér zo le musulman! zey vill tâke ovér our countré! GIVE THEM LE BAGUETTES DU FROMAGE, JACQUÉS! VIVA LA FRANCE!

*this is just

Sorry for *tipping*

dat id

Their sons will curse them for not converting sooner, and their grandchildren will trace their lineage to the converts.

I'm losin it fam

Almost wonder if they're taking us on a ruse cruise.

Welcome to the new normal.

This was never a meme we created, it's been a meme forever.
They have always been cowards in the face of invaders, that's why it's a joke…

kek, the west must be tranquilized if it isn't waking up to a toe getting cut off

Yes, that sounds just fine & dandy! A worthy sacrifice for choosing to be surrounded by muslims if I do say so myself.

What the fuck?
What sick world do I live in, that our leaders can simply say "we must live with terrorism"?
Does this mean French-anons are permitted to go on a kebab hunt? Isn't that terrorism too? Isn't that normal in [the current year]?

The memes are increasing.

It could just mean that france will have to accept something nearing a police state. Only he's saying it in a nicer way that appeals to leftists.
Just my two cents

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/
archive.is/q4Smq

France ‘Suppressed News of Gruesome Torture’ at Bataclan Massacre

Wahhabist killers apparently gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were stabbed in the genitals – and all the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

But prosecutors claimed these reports of torture were “a rumor” on the grounds that sharp knives were not found at the scene. They also claimed that maybe shrapnel had caused the injuries.

Honestly fuck France just fuck them. If they cant even be bothered to defend themselves then they don't deserve to live, that's just how nature works.

On what fucking planet is this a statement that would be said?

Now now chaim, they haven't even begun to get angry and there's still hope.

Assuming that's an accurate quote… it's time to start killing people. The French had better start busting heads after this. This is war. This is, without a doubt, white genocide.

The issue the french have is that they are civic nationalists.

France was the original proposition nation.

(checked)
The fact that Europe isn't killing the kikes and politicians in the street like dogs over not just the polices, but also statements like this is astounding to me.
Back in the day, it would be the easiest thing in the world to get a band of 15 men and kick in this faggot's shit in. Europe needs a continental French Revolution where they mass-murder these people.
How cucked can you be? These people are so coddled that they think they can live in comfort. It's do or die cucks!

If the jew robs and your home and rapes your family because you left the door unlocked despite being warned over and over about the jew doing this shit, then the jew isn't the only one at fault.

Well nothing new here , move along everybody

It just pisses me off that France is humiliated like this and there leaders don't do jack shit to stop it. Is there even a far right-wing party in France and if so how popular are they with the people?

Have you even been paying attention?

It was an indoctrinated white guy…

white as you can get

Hang your traitor governments you weak faggots.

Woah, hold on. I'm reeling from this sudden and unexpected news! I mean how could FRANCE of all nations surrender that fast? It's almost like they have a history of cucking themselves!

Marine le pen and the fn is the far right party with growing support

Kek has blessed me this day with the same trips and dubs. Topkek indeed.

nice trips

Last updated Fri 15 Jul 2016

WTF is wrong with the west.

Also check em

This calls for the smuggest of pepe's.

France just needs to move from a Female mythology to a male mythology like German.

In all honesty Islam is a female mythology, so they fit right into France. (sorry french bros)

It is the current year. Having terrorism is a blessing and a sign that you are truly diverse.

This is the best day of my life.

its true, because the left says having STDs is a good thing

just like they say Muslims are a good thing

and terror attacks a good thing.

It ends now

I'm so glad to be alive, i don't even care that I'm spamming my own thread. Hail Kek, giver of dubs and creator of lulz.

I know the whole France surrenders meme comes from WW2.

But what happened to the old days when they were knights and shit and fought all the other euro-bros all over the place?

How do you go from that to this?

Fuck you, user. I'm happy with the blessings i got.

Liberals surrender in all countries we all know this. Obama surrenders everytime a terrorist kills and we do nothing.
Historically France has had one of the best military records in the world and has been at least a major power since Charlemagne.

You do fucking realize that their government is chuck full of actual jews who helped organize this muslim invasion? How dense are anons ITT to proposition that these fucks are doing anything other than trying to placate the rising mass of anger towards the traitors in charge that want this white genocide.

Jesus fuck m8 learn how to use a goddamn chan.

Liberalism. Don't confuse the liberal politicians though for the French people.
Germanphiles seem to forget that their government is just as cucked.
THE PEOPLE OF EUROPE ARE WAKING UP BE THEY FRENCH, GERMAN, OR ANGLO.
This D&C shit about "hurr durr France is cucked" does nothing.

Shitposting from phone, sorry

Everything post monarchy in france has been a fucking joke

all the knights died in that one battle in england

Don't forget my trips!

You know France won the Hundred Years War right? Also the casualties at Agincourt and Crecy were mainly men at arms and peasants (knights and other nobles were taken captive for ransom).

The Napoleonic regime of France was based and controlled Europe from Lisbon to Moscow. The First French Republic was liberal garbage until the Thermidorian Reaction.
The Restoration of the French Monarchy sucked and only served to weaken France and Napoleon III was pretty based. The following Third Republic was fine and the Fourth as well.
It was not until the Fifth Republic (modern France) that all the insane liberal policies manifested and mud hordes flooded into the country.

Holla Forums is a board of politics and facts not popular (and historically retarded) opinions.

DAMN

>>>/a/

I love uniforms and kneesocks.

>>>Holla Forums

Again?

At least in WW2 they lasted 2 weeks.
Here, they lasted 20 seconds?

>>>/jp/

Kek

all the republics were terrible. They destroyed the soul of France, when they returned to monarchy under Napoleon they almost conquered Europe.

This is not widely known because France is such a joke today, but France was considered the greatest country of Europe before the 19th and maybe 18th century. two centuries of Republicanism has made it a complete joke. Same with America.

>>>/suicide/

DAILY REMINDER ALL FRANCOPHONES IN THE WORLD ARE FUCKING SUBHUMAN

Nothing wrong with anime posting

I rarely post anime except for when responding to other anime posters, or responding to triggered anti-anime shills like yourself

Have another one

New French/muslim anthem.

Anime is not okay! Unless you have terrorist attack anime, ur a gay!

bizzaro earth, kike nebula, berenstain universe

haha, life imitates Woes

The rest of the world seems to be more upset about terrorism in France than France is

Didn't someone predict this EXACT thing happening in the first thread?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That. Fucking. Song.

Did Lennon echo? Or only the shot that hit him?

Also known as the surrender song.

>Someone got on the piano and started to play Imagine
Holy shit man. This is so utterly hollow and desperate I don't know whether to be mad or to pity the poor suckers that are always getting fleeced by sentimental nonsense like this.

YES.

TOPLEL

It's the anthem for delusional grasping at cultish straws, the Cult of Equality and Tolerance.

The guy also predicted the fucking free taxis
WE CANT KEEP MEMEING IRRESPONSIBLY LIKE THIS

Religion of Pieces.

Pretty much. At this point, it would be easier to destabilize and destroy western society to rebuild it than try to reform it. Kill them all.

HAVE WE MEMED TOO FAR?

Pretty cuntish of you to respond to me with that picture. You trying to derail or something? Why act like that?

This guy is just going into maximum over-cuck. What the fuck man.

I shouldn't be laughing at this.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, user

Her niece, Marion, is the future.

lol butthurt

Quads confirm butthurt.

That must be a mistranslation or something. Even if it is [current year], no one can say this kind of shit unironically, right?

YES
DUBS PREDICTED IT

This fucking thread, man…

WEW

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

I was on twitter right after this happened, in the French section (users that all talk in French), and literally none were against Muslims. The only people I saw against Muslims were Americans (nearly all, which was nice) and a few Brits. Every French and (((French))) person was out in full force attacking people speaking about closing borders and whatnot. Many were Muslim propagandist filth I'm sure, but some were real French people. I didn't see any French people speaking poorly about Muslims. "They're terrorists! Terrorists have no religion! [insert Leftist suppression rhetoric]. You're ugly! Blah, blah, blah…!" It was that moment that I decided. I hate the French. I hate them as much as I hate the Swedish. I fucking hate them and I hope they all rot. Let their nations crumble and their genetics be rid from existence. Their lands can be cleansed and repopulated by superior whites. Fuck them. The French and Swedish officially don't deserve to live anymore. I've never seen a people so sympathetic toward and protective of the people killing and raping them. We're not talking government and media here, we're talking real people, across youtube, forums, twitter etc. Fucking sub-humans. We seriously need eugenics to combat the lack of natural selection. Or maybe this is natural selection in progress. Either way, fuck France and Sweden. They're dead nations.

Do you have a source for that image? I would like to use it in a presentation at work and I need to list any sources properly.

GODDAMNIT WE WERE JOKING

If obama said that i would expect rwds to kill his ass. Fuck that. Somebody ice this fucking quack

Not the gay ass communist imagine fucking song. God dammit why is the world so fucking stupid.
They should be singing to the god of war for strong men to save them from the hordes of filth. Pussies raised by single moms

A couple of retards on Twitter don't speak for a nation. You're also forgetting that saying, fuck mudslime goat fuckers gets a SWAT team to your door.

something this slimy frog would never say
no offense Lord Kek

HE FUCKING LET THE JEWS OUT OF THE GHETTOES
NAPOLEON WAS THE FIRST PHASE OF ZOG

Anyone remember the article about the head of the French IA saying France is on the brink of civil war precisely because of this shit?

exactly
what was he doing exactly around the Egyptian Pyramids?

Well I've come across no evidence online that the populace in general doesn't feel that way. I've never been to France or Sweden, nor would I ever want to go, so I'll never have on-the-street interactions with people. From my experience, they're genetic waste.

IT WAS SAID TO MAKE PEOPLE BEG FOR BIG BROTHER DICK

STATED IN A WAY LIKE REMOVING THE CAUSE IS NOT EVEN AN OPTION

This annoying shill post shows up in every YES and happening thread. Let Sweden die. And Germany, U,K., Greece, France, Texas, Canada, Florida, etc. Only Israel must survive, amiright?

No, fuck Israel. All non-whites need to go as far as I'm concerned, but I'm not deluded enough to think all white lives are precious and must be preserved. Hundreds of millions are proving to be genetic waste that would have otherwise been rid from existence through natural selection had civilization not protected them. They're polluting our gene pool and causing this drastic decline. As far as I'm concerned, anyone leaning toward a Marxist ideology is genetic filth that should be rid from existence (blatantly intellectually inferior serf-tier sub-human filth), and from my experience, both France and Sweden are laden with these pieces of filth (the majority of the population). Self-destructive; self-loathing; weak; stupid; overly empathetic; complacent etc. Some white people just don't deserve to live. Deal with it, asshole. Acknowledging that fact doesn't mean I praise Jews, or niggers, or anyone else. I want a strong white race, not a weak, pathetic one like we currently have because our numbers are so polluted with filth. With these people, we'll never succeed because they'll always be in our way, trying to stop us and drag us down.

The Jewish infection has brought Europe to its death throes. Adolf Hitler was right. Without kike propaganda, none of this would've been possible. Kikes are like the HIV virus, increasing susceptibility to other mud diseases.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wut?

Holy shit, somebody please depose this nigger

IT'S 2016, CHECK YOUR PEACE & SAFETY PRIVILEGE!

I don't want to, but it's undeniable.

If you think this isn't the original objective you having been paying attention. Those in power will never have enough. They will never make use of the

Spot on. Are you feeling it now, mr Crabs?

Yoko Ono was what happened

What experience? You've just said you had no real life experience. Maybe they're more interested in joining up with actual nationalist organizations than trading dank memes over twitter.

Have you done anything in real life to oppose white genocide or do you just meme about it and then give yourself a pat on the back for 'fighting' the jews?

People like you are disgusting.

Day of the rope soon?

liberalism, inner city faggot hipster enlightenment jackoffs in salons

we need to empty the cities of left wing hipsters and the jew

8ch.net/pol/res/6715724.html#6717038

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamabad_Marriott_Hotel_bombing

nytimes.com/2008/09/21/world/asia/21islamabad.html?_r=0

youtube.com/watch?v=xYZnZvMx9PA

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/3041148/Islamabad-Marriott-hotel-bomb-killed-52-says-Pakistan.html>>6717038

We're more than fine here in Slavland.
No gangrapes of little girls and beheading on the streets, pretty and happy girls in short shorts and summer dresses walking around without fear, still allowed to drink bear, eat pork and be as openly racist as possible.
You guys picked the wrong side in the 90's and you will realize that soon enough.

[citation needed]

Religious D&C doesn't work anymore, Chaim.

MFW CNN JUST FOUND OUT THAT TRUCKS CAN BE USED AS WEAPONS

tenfourmagazine.com/feature/2004/5.html
thennowmovielocations.blogspot.com/2012/06/duel.html

Spirit of 14th of July instead.

*indeed

No, instead of shitskins running around causing havoc you have russian mobsters running around and killing innocent people for a few dollar. You have big problems with corruption and organized crime, so dont act all high and mighty.

Gettin real tired of slavs trying to show us here.

top cuck

Olag, we really dont buy your shit.

Shlomo pls

By "apprendre à vivre avec le terrorisme" he means that people should expect to witness more terrorist acts on French territory, not that they should tolerate them and just let them happen. Basically, he means France is a war zone and its inhabitants should act as such.

It's not even the first time Valls said that kind of shit.

Poor choice of words to be sure but as usual the faggot OP is twisting everything out of shape.

Let the terrorists hit France. Perhaps once they're pissed off they'll have people going through the banlieues to shoot every single miserable Muslim fuck in the face. And let Valls say more dumb shit like that. Just means the FN will have an easier time getting in.

Trudeau is more anglo than franco.

Not my fault your PM's a cuck.