Why is she so perfect Holla Forums?

Why is she so perfect Holla Forums?

Shit taste fam tbh.

Teegra from Fire and Ice.

>>>/reddit/

Frazetta, man, all his women looked like that.

didn't he do alot of the artwork for Conan the Barbarian?

He pretty much established how Conan is portrayed, but, no, Conan The Barbarian, the movie, was all Ron Cobb. The costumes, the sets, the props, all Ron Cobb.

Barbarian Batman was pretty cool

Wizards is better

Oh, HELL yes. Got a link to it, by any chance?

You forgot the raging cameltoe.

Now there's something to think about lads. I have this movie as well if anyone wanted it, quality is okay. The movie itself is a little all over the place in terms of plot but the animation is decent when Bakshi didn't go cheapo mode and use panels of recorded people.

You be quiet. I love rotoscoping.

I was quite young when I first watched this.

It taught me that if the gangrape/torture/kill is gonna happen and there's nothing you can do to stop it, the only thing you can do is look them in eye as they do it.

Defiance.

I didn't necessarily say anything was wrong with rotoscoping it can work just fine. I have an issue with real actors placed in a specific way and it's super imposed

I couldn't help the raging boner I had whenever any fairy appeared. Scantily-clad shortstack short-human-sized barefoot fairies are my perfect magical realm, and hit all my sweet spots except witch hats.

Loved how fucking Gainax-tier the ending was.

I loved the black riders in his film and the chanting orcs marching on Helms Deep. That is the one thing I think Bakshi did better in his LOTR than Jackson did.

My god dat ass