MULTICULTURALISM IS WHITE GENOCIDE

Hahaha just fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_7Jv2oh9s4
youtube.com/watch?v=w6adVQrSUAc
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/evil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still buttmad you lost the election, cuck?

the american people lost the election, sadly

You talking about Jim?

I will drink your tears

taco bell is not mexican…. im not /pol but pol is pro-jewish+christian. GMC+FORD are made in the USA.

Wait, who is he talking about?

Yet you are the ones crying. Trump is in office and I love how it makes you fuckers squirm.

You mean illegal immigrants? American people are pretty happy.

I haven't seen this kind of shilling since before nov 8

I wonder what they are up to

no I think this guy got beat up

It's time to turn the tides.

I've noticed smuggies are very usefull in redpilling blue-pilled people.

More material you can use to redpill soft-lefties.
youtube.com/watch?v=7_7Jv2oh9s4
youtube.com/watch?v=w6adVQrSUAc

The second pic makes me lol every time.

Another one, quite important

prager is about as jewish as you can get

Remember, these are the people you are facing.

That isn't actually an argument.

Your point is that you want to be culturally homogenous yet you perpetuate the same system you want to destroy. If you want to save the white race, why don't you start with yourself? Stop watching anime, eating foreign food, and buying foreign products. But we all know you won't. Face it, you guys love multiculturalism, you just won't admit it.

lol looks at how mad this guy is getting he thinks everyone who disagrees with him is a commie

More assumptions. Still no refutation of any Nationalist points, try again.

But it's true. How are you fighting against racial heterogeony if you continue to enforce the system that has multiculturalism in place? This is like trying to destroy the jews by buying as much kosher as possible. No wonder Holla Forums never gets anything done.

Nationalism is not the point, you're looking beside what's being said.

No user, I think you read it wrong.

He said you did not refute any of his arguments, and you are only making assumptions about him.

Well if any one of you have completely disconnected yourselves from all non-national products then I must say that's quite something. But sadly, I do not think that is the case.

That's not a choice we get to make with our current political establishment us it? Also their is nothing wrong with healthy trade between nations, that's been going on for thousands of years. The problem with "multiculturalism" is the ethnic displacement that it results in.

*is
*there

It's your money…
you are importing and buying culture made by other ethnicities
No it's just your refusal to give up the products you take for granted. Face it, you don't hate multiculturalism, you're just racist and have double-standards.

You imply that if you buy a product made in another country, you are also automaticly importing these people from that country to yours?

That's wrong. Europe imports very much chinese products. Yet you don't see massive amount of chinese immigration to the west.

Maybe you meant something els, please explain if I got it wrong.

You are importing their culture and ethnicity and just like that,, a little bit of white identity erodes just a bit further.
Good. Fuck this white nationalist shit, gimme my Chinese food
Multiculturalism and immigration are not the same thing, they're not mutually exclusive but they're not the same thing.

carry a firearm, kill a nigger today

So, when I buy a monitor, a graphics card that is made in china, I erode white identity?

When I buy steel from China I erode white identity?

That's not the point I was making. Globalism has been forced onto the masses, we don't get a say in it. Not buying certain products wI'll only have an effect when the majority does it.

Am I? That's news to me. Also it's a silly point, when we traded with China to obtain silk we wasn't "importing their culture" we were importing a product that we didn't have access too. I can't even grasp your logic here, how I importing a product the same as importing an endless supply of people?

More assumptions.

yeah, and the federal justice system and silicon valley and more than half of americans. oh, plus most of the free world. ha fucking ha.

user, this kind of back to back responding thing is useless. No one reads it, it's boring.

I would recommend you tackle one point at a time, so people can understand your arguments better.

Here's the problem retard. When you eat anything except a cheese burger you're eating someone else's culture. Everytime you watch your school life anime and little girl tentacle rape hentai, you're consuming someone else's culture. Anime is distinctly Japanese and an iconical part of their culture. Your argument about the Silk Road is fucking retarded. The Silk Road was a MASSIVE cross cultural exchange. Food, religion, stories, style, dance and more were all exchanged by those in the Silk Road.

All these new dank memes, at least the left is good for something.

The ironic thing is that half of everyone on this site is a lonely racist middle class white kid, yet still consume a massive amount of Japanese media and Mexican tacos.

But gas all niggers right?

Everytime you eat a taco, you're eating Mexican culture. Everytime you watch anime, you're consuming a Japanese cultural icon. Everytime you buy a foreign car, you're supporting another countries economy and only giving some dirty nigger spic from a 3rd world country your money.

Also your argument about the Silk Road is more retarded than the ape that fertilized your mom. The Silk Road was a MASSIVE cross cultural exchange. Foods, religion, style, dance, etc were all exchanged on the Silk Road.

Arguing with racists is so easy.

Behold he cometh to save us from the evil nazi scourge!

Again, you make only assumptions.

How do you know any of the things you accuse the people you are arguing against , to be true?

Do you genuinely believe this, or are you just baiting?

Some more material you can use to effectively fight the left.

Nobody is saying that it is dangerous to import products that we don't have access to (providing that it doesn't destroy national autonomy of course). It's importing displacement levels of alien races that is the problem. When you pretend that you don't understand that you just appear disingenuous, you make it clear that you aren't interested in an actual argument. .

Actually I buy my meat local
Actually I own domestic
Actually I hate anime
Actually I dont care
Actually I dont
Actually I dont
Actually I niggers and foreigners dont pay taxes and are less likely to have jobs while also being on welfare.
Actually if you look on the walls of Greek and roman buildings you'll find it.
Actually the land Jesus was under was technically Roman meaning that technically Western.

Laughably deluded.

Nod an argument. XD

Lol here we go again

This happens to you regularly? I'm not suprised tbh.

The only thing you can do is >imply and project negative aspects on your opponent, quite pathetic.

Tell me then reddit user, what do you propose then? Communism for the 6789654th consecutive try?

Even normalfag conservatives who voted for Trump would hate Holla Forums. They're genuinely bad people, especially the ones who happen to be Chads.

Notanargume.nt

"Evil is a conscious and willing attempt to ruin the quality of life of an individual or sufficiently large group who is not also committing to the same action. If the action is done for the enjoyment of the actor or for a cause that can not be empirically justified or based in morality, then the actor is evil."

In other words, you need to be shot.

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/evil

Evil; morally bad, cruel, or very unpleasant

I guess you're looking at a different word then, friendo

Why do you assume it can't be justified?
Even assuming people want genocide and not just deportations

Asking questions that a 5 year old would ask in order to not get an answer.

Not an argument, you gave me the definition of evil according to a Yippy dippy "intellectual" "philosopher", I gave you the definition by an English academy :^)

test

test 2

Lel.

firstly, as a european, living in a country with among the highest rate of immigrant residents in the developped world, many of them muslims, i can assure you that deplacement levels are a fantasy. the half-nogs will assimilate or leave before the indigenous population, believe me.
secondly, only an american would doubt the strength of european culture. we are 500 million, the whole middle east and the whole of north africa, plus half of south east asia and anyone else who fancies a taste of failure don't even make it 2 to 1. quake in your bed if you wish, between hentai faps and doritos, i sleep secure.

I don't

I don't

I fucking don't

I don't

I fap to blonde boys

I don't watch cartoons

Well I do

Fuck nazis, they loved sandniggers

I'm not christian

What are you even talking about OP? Also Asian people aren't a problem so I don't care if they come to our countries.

You are assuming that the flow has stopped, it hasn't. There will be a constant flow of non white immigration for as long as we allow them to keep coming. It's already reached a point where they are having a large effect on a number of western countries, how bad do you think it will be in ten or twenty years? As well as the constant immigration they are having large families once they are indise our land.

I don't know if you are a leftist or just delusional but if you think that this hasn't affected our culture you are retarded.

You're a demon

NOBODY NEEDS IMMIGRATION.

Japan went from nuclear holocaust in 1945 to a financial and business empire in 2017. For such a tiny island it is a 1st world high technology nation that produces goods we now consider ubiquitous and necessary for our homes and lives.

They hate all immigrants, they even despise Koreans.

The difference is they're not Christian, so they have yet to fall for the Jewish fairytales.

B-b-but…MUH EGALITARIAN UTOPIA!

do you stay abreast of current events at all, user? have you noticed the turn of events both at grass root and political levels? we all know it must stop, or at least be slowed; and that's what is happening.
as for those already here, we'll kill the worst, starve and drug addict the next tier and assimilate the rest.
how much of a pussy are you, user? sandniggers will take over your ass maybe, but not mine.

Ok. Delusional it is.

Are you sure you want that? Pic related.

Ay yo hol up. I just came into this thread and the level of retardation you're showing made me stop mid-fap just to to tell you how much of a retard you are.

The fuck does eating tacos and watching anime have to do with culture? If I eat a pizza do I somehow become more Italian, if I watch a movie made by a jew do I become more Jewish? No, I don't. Using your logic, I could say that the media we consume is based on western culture which is fundamentally white. You ever see a lot of blue eyed, blond haired Japanese that fight dragons?

Anime is based on western animation, the word anime is short for animation and most of the themes in anime has nothing to do with japan. Using your logic every time someone eats beef they're eating American culture and they become more American. Funniest thing about this post is that you somehow think niggers = Japanese and Mexicans

Yes, stop being a nigger and support local businesses.
In that case, gas yourself, because you're clearly not helping muh white race

That doesn't mean you have to give them your money
I bet you're the kind of guy who litters.

Yeah thanks to financial reconstruction from the US and buying domestic products coupled with government technology assistance to bring up their GDP. It's not an argument.

Fake.

You missed the point, if you accept other cultures you support multiculturalism. If you really hate multiculturalism then stop consuming foreign culture.

You neglected to mention how most of their cities (mainly constructed traditionally and crammed together) were bombed until nothing existed.

Also they surrendered, rather than resist and have the Soviets and the US invade and start Divided Germany in the East, Electric Boogaloo.

I would also point out to you that Japan is no longer considered an Asian tiger economically since the downturn of the 90s and their xenophobic population as well as their social stigmas and baffling rituals are completely destroying their birth rate and creating entire generations that are completely lost.

I'm not saying let the flood gates open, because that's obviously working well for Europe, but being xenophobic isn't the answer either. Nationalism at a nationwide level only starts wars because it puts blinders on the majority, and the minority who can see what a shit show it is are simply swept along on the tide.

Think for yourselves, see through the propaganda on both sides. Become moderate. Win and laugh smugly as it all burns down around you.

Projection
Only true statement.
Projection
Projection
Projection
Projection
False-statement and projection
The Swastika is an ancient Aryan symbol
Technically Aryans are Asians because they come from the middle-east/central Asia.

That isn't how it works. You place your countries needs above everything else. This is how it's worked for thousands of years. Does it start wars? Yes. So does every single other type of government that will exist, has existed, and can exist. Being "moderate" in your actions only make you choose neither the good nor the bad. You're entirely neutral, making you another idiot to extort.

Keep saying that, compromise prevents conflict. Will conflict happen, absolutely.
Will wars happen, absolutely.

But we must tread carefully and only fight the necessary ones rather than being swept into them via paranoia and fear.

Plant yourself by the river of truth and do not move from it. Both sides are only espousing fear and hate, and I will not be swept up in some great national panic because you're afraid of brown people or university students.

Both just aren't scary to me, so try again.

Stay mad lefty cucks

Never mind this quote (and that he had jewish blood in his army):
"Our racial pride is not aggressive except in so far as the Jewish race is concerned. We use the term Jewish race as a matter of convenience, for in reality and from the genetic point of view there is no such thing as the Jewish race. There does, however, exist a community, to which, in fact, the term can be applied and the existence of which is admitted by the Jews themselves. It is the spiritually homogeneous group, to membership of which all Jews throughout the world deliberately adhere, regardless of their whereabouts and of their country of domicile; and it to this group of human beings to which we give the title Jewish race." - Adolf Hitler
Originally from Japan, it's original meaning was a peace symbol. The term "aryan" in it's present meaning is far too vague and is fabricated by the allies.

This has to be the silliest thing I've ever heard. No shit that in ancient Pali/Sanskrit Aryan meant noble one, the Ancient Indians were Aryans. Come back to me when you have an argument. The Aryan blood has been diluted after so many thousands of years, the only thing I care about is ensuring that the blood continues to rein for thousands of years to come. I don't care about what Hitler said, I don't care about what any other leader has said. The only thing I care about is ensuring the creator of all civilization to continue to live.

Compromising truth for the lies doesn't make any of your statements true. One side is calling for love of one's people, of family ties and of pure, safe relationships. The other calls for the destruction of all things that are held to be true and good. Taking the middle road doesn't make you better than those who seek to destroy.

Since when were all but the radicals calling for the destruction of all things that are held to be true and good?

I see radicals on both sides calling for what you claim only one side is espousing. The political spectrum is the ultimate grey scale, and you'll only find extremes on both ends of the scale.

There's only a slim few that the world categorizes as truly evil. The rest are simply inflamed, enraged men who have been forced to unleash the mad monkey that resides in all of us. By being rational, and seeking compromise you create community. Which is a bonding of people, which will extend family ties and create pure, safe relationships. It is when we allow our emotions to sway our judgement that we become susceptible to believing that our political opposites are complete and utter scum, not worthy of life or liberty.

Radicals must be ignored for what they are, a minority spewing hatred and separatism and washed up, half baked religions that are quickly dwindling.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

What, exactly, is your hell?

If your idea of a good society is anything like>>6721114, you'd be wise to consider my opinion.

Should we (The US) have stepped in in World War II when the Japanese attacked us, or was that a good intention gone bad?

Should we have intervened in Korea? Or Vietnam? Should we have come to the aid of Kuwait in the first Gulf War?

There is no hell, user. You will not suddenly wake up to your worst nightmare befalling your very eyes. (Unless it's nuclear war)

There is only us, a species of intelligent, near hairless apes of many creeds and colors spinning around on a rock through space. I don't know about you, but I'd like to see the species press forward. How about you?

Wrong.
Accepting other peoples culture in to your own, that is multiculturalism.
Accepting that others have have a culture, albeit shit in islams case, is not even close to being multiculturalism.

My point is, that the term "aryan", doesn't make sense anymore after everything Hitler said/did. The word "aryan" has been perfectly forged in the history books, and is complete bullshit. Just look at the "pictures" of the people who coined that word… they are either (outrageous looking) portraits or they don't exist. Never mind that though. Continue believing in soviet propaganda.

Opinion discarded.

Don't have Taco Bell is Aus.
Don't have a license yet, but got a ford waiting in the wings.
O-only the good stuff.
Japanese is really fucking annoying, too many pops and clicks whilst they talk.
I love watching whites cuck blacks, they are infereor after all.
Not since I was 10, nigger.
Wage slave. Try again.
Also, the swastica is a symbol that has been used by a multitude of cultures, in many different forms.
It's a religion in which the bivle states that kews are the synogogue of satan.
Other than that, I am agnostic.
Just thought I'd answer these shitty questions. I was bored.

"Things will go on as they always have…poorly."

Keep thinking that if your side wins everything will be great forever.

Strawman the post. Pretty sad.

I didn't realize/b/ was home to THE GAY COMMUNITY

Jesus Christ are you pretentious.

There is literally nothing wrong with watching anime or buying Scottish whiskey. This has nothing to do with nationalism. Nobody has ever claimed that they want to completely isolate themselves from foreign trade.
So long as the trade remains foreign instead of jamming it all into one country.

You're damn right I am.

Japan.

Spend 3 months in a foreign country and get back to me about how culture is a manifestation of the material objects they use.
I thought communists were the ones against materialism.

And that produced one of the most unique cultural periods in their history. So unique that it has carried them on to this day. Japan is modern day France.
You think anime and other weeb shit would be nearly as popular as it is today if it wasn't so culturally unique?

What is pressing forward? You leftists always speak of moving but never mention to where.

It's a general buzzword that doesn't mean anything.

O RLY? Let me guess, you read that on snopes?

Here's a link that will serve as a useful entry point if you genuinely want to research this topic to see whether you are actually correct (I get the feeling you won't) www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/ In your opinion is eating fetuses a part of their wonderful culture that we should be importing?

Can you disprove this article and its sources? If not you may have to reconsider just how "fake" this claim is.

thank you for cheering me up

Wrong. Maybe do some research on this topic if you like but, after the war America altered their religion (shinto) into being something completely different from what it used to be. Also, christianity is now in Japan nowadays… I can only wonder why…

he voted Trump

remove id

2words nigger: Bolshevik. Revolution. Now you fuck off kike shill

No.
Yes but Swedish, as is my ancestry.
Yes, but I simply watch it for what it is. Entertainment.
Define want. My brother travels frequently due to his job, I might go eventually so if I did I should learn some basics.
No.
Both, actually.
No and I probably qualify for gibs but I don't need them.
Mine? I don't own one… yet.
Not my religion, but you are at least somewhat accurate about this.

Hard Mode:
Guess what board I frequent most.

The vast majority of japanese are still Shinto.

I don't consume foreign culture because there is no such thing as consuming culture. One can only adopt culture. If I make a Pizza in Africa does this pizza somehow hold cultural value to me or is it just a piece of dough with cheese on it. Eating tacos and watching cartoons doesn't mean you like multiculturalism. When you start buying katanas and celebrating Chinese new years then you've got a problem. Also, I think most people who dislike multiculturalism don't hate most asian cultures, it's mostly African, Muslim, Indian and any other third world "culture" that basically turns anything it touches into shit

everybody but africans developed a swastika symbol

it represents the sun and/or a comet, depending on what kind of anthropologist/history nerd you ask

You haven't lived until you eat a cheesy gordita crunch while a black man fucks your wife

Thats talmudism Moshe.