Pence Confirmed

archive.is/6OnrJ

Trump has officially announced on his twitter that Indiana Governor Mike Pence will be his Vice President. What are the implications of this decision? Most evidence points towards Pence being just another neokike, but is there a possibility that Trump has insight into the situation that we don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/IN/Mike_Pence.htm
archive.is/2V6Vs
kausfiles.com/2016/04/29/pence-is-also-author-of-the-pence-touchback-amnest/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3690962/Explain-Mike-Pence-called-Trump-s-Muslim-ban-unconstitutional-supported-NAFTA-TPP-trade-deals.html
hotair.com/archives/2016/07/14/mike-pence-2014-i-got-a-fever-and-the-only-prescription-is-more-tpp/
iroots.org/2016/07/14/mike-pence-voted-for-the-iraq-war/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence#Immigration_laws
archive.is/VA1hN
vdare.com/articles/congressman-mike-pence-and-the-amnesty-lobby
content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1196991,00.html
economist.com/news/united-states/21694832-most-other-governors-seem-have-quietly-dropped-matter-indianas-governor-losing
informationclearinghouse.info/article24623.htm
ballotpedia.org/Mike_Pence
archive.is/d3knG
periscope.tv/PlayDangerously/1yNGaeoRBQDGj
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/287898-clinton-camp-trump-vp-pick-is-divisive-unpopular
archive.is/HZeKr
ontheissues.org/default.htm
mikechurch.com/transcripts/michael-scheuer-interview-the-truth-behind-who-really-controls-america/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate#.V4kankya1Ig.twitter
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/25/us/indiana-governor-mike-pence-signs-abortion-bill.html?_r=0&referer=http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/4-reasons-mike-pence-is-the-absolute-worst-20160714
twitter.com/DanaBashCNN/status/754007849022480384
twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/754012755896610816
ontheissues.org/International/Jeff_Sessions_Foreign_Policy.htm
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate
google.com/search?q=religious bill pence
ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

yfw its real

fug

God fucking dammit. Pence is pro amnesty for fucks sake, seriously Trump? This pick is so shit for so many reasons, what does he even bring to the ticket? Disgusting.

This is gonna be marketed as an 'appeal to GOP unity'. Calling it.

At least he didn't pick Grinch, a woman, or a black man.

I always found those "I'm a #CruzMissle now" type posts extremely annoying.

Unfortunately, I am being completely serious now when I say I'm voting for Hillary Clinton. Trump has betrayed me by picking the biggest cuckservative in existence that supports open borders, amnesty, and TPP so I will betray Trump and vote for Hillary. By picking Pence, Trump has shown that he is not the great 4D chess playing leader we thought he was.

The only hope now is a scorched earth policy where we hope that Hillary flushes the country down the drain as fast as possible, and we can rebuild a new country from the ashes.

Fuck Trump, he's a traitor.

Trump continues to disappoint.

Nothing new really

At least he didn't pick the Jewish Grinch.

Literally who?

And voting for Hilary makes this better how?

Is a zionist puppet since the start

(shill)
exact same post in other threads

dat psyop

This VP won't overshadow Trump's policy.

Trump appeals to the more liberal people already. Conservatives and Tea Party aren't so sure and Trump needs to get that block out to the polls this November.

Pence isgoing to be brilliant. The more liberal voices on the internet, including on reddit and tumblr, may not understand. Pence gives a balanced, winning ticket. Compromise. Balance. Of course the media will attack him more, but it's current year. Who gives two fucks about the media? Trump is no John McCain either, again, Trump has much more appeal in the center.

Donald Trump will set party policy. Pence isn't a big enough figure to push Trump around, is he? Newt is pushy.

Pence is the Holla Forums candidate. Trannies BTFO.

Praise Kek.

I noticed too…

:/

Trump fucked up on this one… Pence is a putz at best and a useful idiot in any case. Just look at how hoosier's view him

Pence's record of leading Indiana should speak for itself

Shame the news conference isn't on today, I want to hear Trump explain why.

The rest of the cuckservative GOP, for starters. How else would he have won them over? It's not like he had anyone like himself he could pick as VP.

Anyone he could have picked that would have accepted the job wasn't going to be acceptable to Holla Forums. I don't know why people are losing their shit over it, it was pretty self evident that we weren't going to be happy about who it was.

sage since we already have a thread up

This is bad news I take it?

This is going to be either another master stroke by the Trumpinator or something terrible is about to happen.

Well the Vice President doesn't actually do anything, so it's not that big of a deal. But yeah Pence is a pretty big cuckservative.

Pence was the safe choice from the options that were swirling around. He'll be able to bring in some on the fence conservatives and other party regulars. This will be seen as balancing the ticket.
The biggest worry is this guy is not assassination insurance, left on his own he is trouble based on the muslim tweet and his open boarders house voting record.

Well there goes the theory of him waiting til after the Nice cycle

Unless people are done with it already

When has the other thing EVER happened?
How stupid would somebody have to be to think VP matters once you're in office?

It's no surprise that the media and others are going to be spending a week or more delving into every single bit of Pence's past. Hell I'm sure if there was a highschool permanent record of him getting into a fight it'd be pushed out there and made into a media hit.

The don's master strategy is very odd and very convoluted, but you can bet dubs or trips he knows what he's doing with this. Master chessman 9 paces ahead while his opponents playing checkers.

Also good lead up to weekend shilling of concern and D&C shilling as usual.

And consider, he's doing that just as Hillary is hemorrhaging support because Bernie's endorsement only pissed off his fans.

Scott Adams is a prophet.

nigger, I know you got an I.Q. disadvantage, but you just done it too.
also (((1)))

I pray for our nation that you are correct user

but I'm with

???
Trump what the FUCK are you doing.

I think that's a bit of a stretch, but the real issue here the impact this candidate will have on the rest of his campaign.

Like this guy says:

Indeed, what's his angle here?

Trump is playing 5D korean starcraft on a quantum computer.

trust him.

I mean, this pick.

oh maaaaaan………….. #imwithher now…… rip turmp

Didn't he fucking say he postponed the announcment? What the fuck?

he post-poned the convention.

I wonder if I use sarcasm and get Kek's blessing it counts as for the post or against the post

Irrelevant. That's not a Trump position anymore.
Now he's going to ban immigration from specific shitskin countries.

banning the whole religion was a "high opening bid."

He's a kike pawn, just look at how low energy he is now.
Attempting to say he is somehow still playing misses that this was known and predicted that he would do this, leading to the point that other kikes could easily entrap and corrupt if he wasn't on their side.

It's still retarded to announce in same day after Nice attack.

Right on cue.

dubs confirm, cuck.

I'm here all the time, except when asleep or having a party life.

or maybe it's brilliant, trying to get the least amount of buzz as possible?

It's not like Trump had alot of options, neither is it that the VP really matters.

All of those posts were jokes. Just like yours is.

Yep.

Here is a good run down of where Pence stands:

Oh good so now you'll have "europeans" enriching your country instead.

We should be banning immigration, period. There are at least five people for every four jobs as it is, there is simply no good reason to take in any more at the moment.

Well at least it's nice to see that there are still anons here who doubt Trump and not just endlessly shill for him.

Kinda sucks, but still he is the only option.

No he's not, >(1).
archive.is/2V6Vs

inb4 the shills arrive

how long before thread gets flooded with (1)s?

You mean the kikes saying it's a good decision?

Now.

No, the shills saying that now they won't vote for Trump.

I'm in the brilliant strategy camp. Pence is as pure as the clean white snow, Christian, conservative, perfect family life, etc. etc.

So short of ((them)) having pictures of Pence getting in a threeway with a 4 year old and goat- Trump just unified the party behind him.

Trump draws the independent and quasi-liberals to the MAGA fold; and Pence makes Trump suddenly tolerable to borderline retardo-Conservatives.

Once thing in Pence's defense about his "Pro-Amnesty" it was proposed IN OPPOSITION TO "All Out Full Amnesty Bill".

Now with the other's freed up for cabinet positions (and real power), I'm thinking this is shaping up nicely.

Underrated Post especially thinking of the Art of the Deal

HEY TO ALL THE FAGGOT SHILLS IN THE OTHER THREAD SAYING I WAS A SHILL FOR RESPONDING TO MY OWN POSTS

I EVEN STATED WHEN I MISQUOTED MYSELF AND LINKED TO THE POST I WAS TRYING TO QUOTE

YOU FUCKING AUTISTS

Dont vote goy, Just wait for Hitler

It's pretty much over. The muslim was named.

I have seen literally one person say that, it's not an argument.

Pence is as Pro-Israel as is Grinch, sadly people here are defending this kike, We got no choice but Trump, but goddamn this pisses me off.

I would have thought that appealing to the Berntards and centrists would have counted for more, but he's gone the other direction, pandering to the establishment hacks and other cuckservatives.

Maybe there's something we don't know, maybe the establishment are actually a bigger voting bloc. From the outside looking in, it just looks objectively bad. I thought Trump/Flynn would have been much better.

But what if I want to give him a cake made of burning Jews?

A globalist's wet dream.

just have faith in Trump

he knows what he's doing

The irony

I hope Trump knows what he's doing with this Pence pick. It seems like Pence is an off-the-wall choice and not consistent with Trump's views.

This. Even Sarah Palin would have been a better pick. At least she'd be better to look at.

I hate this VP pick as much as the next Holla Forumsack but anyone who would vote hillary or not vote at all because of this needs to be thrown off of the wall.

Source this shit besides TPP because everyone has seen the tweet.

Think of who is the "backbone of the country". There is no one that Hillary can nominate for VP that will attract them; and Trump just supported his own base.

A Big Beautiful Wall

This is what I found jewgling around yesterday:

Pence supported touch-back amnesty

Pence said that the ban on Muslims was unconstitutional
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3690962/Explain-Mike-Pence-called-Trump-s-Muslim-ban-unconstitutional-supported-NAFTA-TPP-trade-deals.html

Pence is a total globalist on trade (see pic)

Pence supported TPP in 2014:
hotair.com/archives/2016/07/14/mike-pence-2014-i-got-a-fever-and-the-only-prescription-is-more-tpp/

Pence voted for the war in Iraq
iroots.org/2016/07/14/mike-pence-voted-for-the-iraq-war/

You get the point: He's a fucking cuckservative.

You see? Like clockwork.

Not the worst but very close to be the worst post of the day

the shills took up the last few posts of the thread before it was locked, calling myself and others shills for spelling errors or misquotes, and those same faggots are about to flood this thread

for all i know, you're one of them

Are you fucking retarded? Yes he did, and it was an even worse version since it would be overseen by corporations. Fuck outta here.

Haha. You shouldn't really read my post as a ringing endorsement for her.

We need to meme a heart attack for this cuck

Okay. Wait.

That exact same post minus one line of red text was posted in the original thread;

Shills incoming lads.
The other thread went 750 in a second.

TRUMP/PENCE 2016

This is just another sign that Trump is a weak cuck bend to the establishment will. This shouldnt even be surprising considering Trump himself has been softening his anti-immigration rhetoric more and more of as of late. Depending on how things go heading towards the election it might still be a good idea to vote for Trump strategically but I think it's starting to become a lot more obvious Trump isn't the undercover red-pilled nationalist hero we thought he might be.

We'll give you the top prize then you cancerous yid.

Sorry McCain but you fucked up tbh

That article is balls out retarded, absolutely fucking retarded.

Goyim on suicide watch.

it's getting harder and harder, this POS is a Globalists, cuckservative KIKE that only harms Trump while adding nothing. We have no choice either way but it's like Trump wants to be killed or has sell-out to the jews.

Triggered.jpg

Re-Rolling for a Pence Stroke.

Does nobody understands this pick?

Trump literally jus picked the guy because he's handsome.

Trump is trying to get elected by appealing to emotions. He's done this his entire campaign

Trump knows the VP is worthless and wants the better people doing more important things. Doesn't even matter if Indiana gets a (D) governor either.

Fortunately no actual Holla Forums user is buying their garbage. They'll give up eventually like they do with everything else, because failure is the only thing they can live for.

Remember what happened with JFK?
Now imagine what will happen if Trump get's whacked.

No matter what happens, we win.
Hillary? Win.
Assassination? Win.
More terrorism? Win.
Civil war? Win.
Race war? Win.
Trump flips on everything he's said? Win.

Holla Forums, traditionalism, nationalism, and decent people have won by allowing a xanatos gambit to naturally form.

TIME TO GET COMFY

Lad if you thought Trump was gonna be some closet fascist or the new Hitler or even a Pinochet type then you weren't paying attention.

Well they mention his pro-Israel stance, but their thing on his position over Islamic extremism is at odds with what Pence has said in other places

Not plural "shills" and plural "others", just me and you, autist.

If you think this counts as "I EVEN STATED WHEN I MISQUOTED MYSELF AND LINKED TO THE POST I WAS TRYING TO QUOTE" you're exactly as dumb as your grammar implies, cry harder.

I bet its a fucking stupid campaign staffmember that posted this shit. The one who bought the "TRUMPS TOTALLY GETTING PENCE GOYIUM" shit the media parraded. Either that or twitter FUCKING TOOK OVER HIS ACCOUNT!

Since we're brainstorming here, can anyone frame an attack on Hillary regarding Iraq or the trade deals that doesn't actually open Trump right up for the same criticisms?

I don't get your post. Explain how any of Holla Forums, nationalism, traditionalism win if those things happen.

Wrong we at JIDF only lives for the shekels

He tapped a cuck instead of Mattis, there is now no difference between voting Hilary, Trump, or not at all. This is a textbook cocksucking politician play, picking a nobody with cuckservative stances just to swing one state and a few closet leftists. He would have gained more votes picking someone favored by reactionaries, but he picked a cuck.

Why the fuck should anyone care about Trump after weeks of praise for Israel followed by this?

It's as if shills are trying to be as blatantly obvious as possible in order to distract us from the more subtle ones

Theresa May is PM and Pence is VP pick, been a terrible week bar the radicalised Truck who killed the frogs.

How the hell does any of that help?

hey ,thanks for actually responding to me with a real post and not some fucking greentext or heralding of "shill" because the hive got fucking shook today man

I understand where you're coming form, I'm just doing my best to have some hope here.

In all honesty, the jew cabal and The Agency that was mentioned in Comey's congressional hearing are obviously planning on making shit go hot real quick and sunshine and rainbows are not going to happen for America any time soon, but even a fibre of hope to cling to is better than wallowing in the reality of what will, inevitably, have to be done.

Who are you going to vote for then Mr. Smartypants?

Mattis is a huge cuck as well though

Picking a VP who is your polar opposite on key issues that you ran your campaign on is not defensible. You guys keep saying the VP pick "doesn't matter" because that's the best thing you can say about this shithead Pence, that he won't matter and won't influence anything. Because if he does and can, it's fucking horrible from foreign policy to trade to immigration. And the real kicker is now, the kikes have a solid go to option if Donald does start to get too far off the reservation and has to be dealt with. What a pick.

The ghost of Hitler, you dummy!

Bullshit. VP is assassination protection if used correctly.

You really are new here. You've only been here during this election cycle haven't you?

SHILLS HAVE TO GO BACKT

The resulting social instability will push people to concrete things, or the resulting wars will allow us to build new governments.
Pay attention to what children raised by faggots do.

>>>/reddit/
Fuck off shill.

I didn't really but there have been plenty of shillposts here talking about how redpilled Trump is on the jews. I get why it's a good thing to be optimistic but some of these posts about savior Trump are just delusional and completely unrealistic. I'm not even saying we should necessarily not vote for Trump just that we need to realize we should be playing Trump and getting him on our agenda not letting him play us.

Can anyone actually believe this kike's post? Why would any of us vote clinton? This changes nothing.

It's like they forgot about Cheny, or going back further Bush

I have a theory.

This was just a choice to appease the GOP power structure to guarantee him the nomination.

Then he'll drop Pence and replace him with another candidate before the general election, there are no rules in place that would stop him from doing this.

Does anybody seriously believe Trump is going to lose voters for picking Pence? Trump's voter base are highly enthusiastic about voting for Trump, I doubt they're going to stay at home just because of his VP pick.

No reason to vote for anyone, the outcomes are identical.

oh so you WERE saying >the irony
in reference to my own post

fuck you, you just posted proof that i MISQUOTED YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Why would he get more votes from a block that is already voting for him and is also a tiny percentage of the population?
He needs the 20% of remaining cuckservatives to vote his way, this is just like when Reagan was elected.

Excellent work just remember be a good goy and Vote for Hillary

THIS

The VP MUST NOT BE A ZIONIST CUCK.

Pence is a zionist cuck.

QED a Trump presidency will be bad King Nigger bad at best or a Pence presidency at worst.

Yes indeed,

GO BACK TO TEL AVIV PRO PENCE SHILLS

He just completely caved and said uncle to the RNC.

Everything he got people excited about was just nullified. I'm staying home.

No tears. Only accelerationism now.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Wew lads. That's just the first half of bread.

I'm not so sure I can agree with you.

A war starting means someone on our nationalist side would have to fire first.

I'm not positive that will happen. People are too complacent. It terrifies me.

This Pence pick is literally doom.

inb4: you have to go back Chaim

Its his voting record you stupid faggot.

Some of the Trump/Pence posts ITT are approaching Bernie Sanders voter levels of delusion. You guys seriously can't believe that Trump cozying up and surrounding himself with neocon kikes is possibly a good thing.

Yes dont vote, just wait for Hitler

lol

Nope, somebody else. You're welcome to go back to the other thread and make your case, mods cleaned up the trash so there's about 50 more posts to the bump limit now.

Lean harder on that caps lock ya fuckin sperg

It's funny. These "anons" have no true concept of trust and loyalty.

I really thought he'd tap Mattis and get assassination protection and the entire US military behind him.

Instead he picked to have a gun to his head this entire time.

If you vote for Trump or Clinton you will be voting for Israel.

Unlike Christie or Newt?

Also reminder that he backed Cruz for fuck's sake, around the Indiana primary. Then when Trump won, he did a complete 180 and pretended like it never happened. He's an opportunist cuckservative shyster.

lol also are you seriously trying to insult my grammar?

fuck you dude

you clearly don't understand the concept of linking two posts

OH GAWD DRUMPF WHATRE YOU DOING

LOOKS LIKE IM WITH HER NOW xD

Yeah. He should have picked a fucking general.

Fuck this shit.

Wow they really did hire the GamerGate Holla Forums cucks to shill against Holla Forums

Apparently his twitter account got hacked.

He's picking NEWT instead lads.

:)

Go home sheckelberg.

Reactionaries are the only people that matter in this election. Cuckservatives will vote R, but reactionaries will only give a fuck about a reactionary ticket. This ticket is no longer reactionary.

Got any actual arguments for why Pence is a choice that can be tolerated, or are you just going to keep shitposting?

you took a screenshot of the post, and are continuing the discussion here while I've explained myself

we're both spergs you faggot

Yep so you're trying to tell me that there's no difference between Shillary fucking Clinton and The democrats continuing to bring in more shitskins and giving amnesty to 11 million illegals as well as stuffing the Supreme court with Cucks, Liberals and Jews versus a moderately nationalist Trump who'll atleast build a wall and begin deporting the illegals as well as having a mudslime ban? If you honestly think those are the same then you really shouldn't be voting in the first place.

Where are you getting that he's pro amnesty from?

Is he the perfect pick, no. I would have perfered a general, but he is a white straight male with a decent voting record. He is shitty on free trade but try to find a cuckservative who isnt.

Overall he is an ok pick that will help carry blue collar rust belt workers. Its like Reagan and Nixon's dixiecrat strategy just in the rust belt from Pennsylvania straight through Michigan.

for now let's wait and see if Trumps stances will change, if it does we are fucked. Holla Forums will be useless for a while with the "you are a shill for attacking Trump" or "you are a shill for defending this CUCK VP".

This site is being invaded by kikes today, don't fall for it.

Yeah, why would picking a VP that stands for everything a large portion of your base hates, and pushes away independent and blue collar democrats, cost votes? Why would someone who sold himself as an anti establishment candidate lose votes when he just made one of the most cock sucking pro establishment moves possible? Ann Coulter spent two days raging about this pick as a huge mistake, and she's been praising Trump from day one. This is bad on so many levels.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence#Immigration_laws
All right lads so the good news is he's anti-amnesty. The bad news is that in the past he's proposed a "guest worker" system that's pants on head retarded, which is cause for a little bit of concern.

At least he's virulently anti-faggot.

I want to thanks all this good goys for doing my work for free. Regards from Tel Aviv

But… I will wait until press conference. See what Trump will make out of this guy.

I agree with most of his stances, and if he is the one that brings the most votes…

Pro Life

Pro Military

Pro Border Wall

Pro Balanced Budget

Pro Business

Pro Free Trade

Pro Fair tax

Voted No to '08 Auto Bailout

Voted No to Wall Street Bailout

Voted to terminate Home Affordable Mortg. Program

Voted yes to define Marriage as one man, one woman

Voted yes to ban same sex marriage

Voted yes to protect the pledge of allegiance

Voted to repeal Obamacare reporting requirements for small business

Voted yes on military border patrols to battle drugs and terror

Voted to guarantee parent's right to educate their children

Voted yes to allow drilling on the continental shelf

Voted to bar the EPA from regulating greenhouse gasses

Voted no to enforcing C02 global warming pollution

Voted yes for permitting new refineries

Voted against raising the CAFE Standards

Voted yes to drilling in the ANWR

Voted to bar greenhouse gasses from the Clean Air Act

Voted no on Cash for Clunkers

Voted to reduce marriage tax

Voted to restrict US funding of the UN

Voted no on Senate pay raise

Voted to require ID to vote

Voted against suing gun manufactures and sellers for gun misuse

Voted for national concealed carry

Voted to ban gun registration

Voted to defund Obamacare

Voted twice to repeal Obamacare

Voted to end birth right citizenship (anchor babies)

Voted to declare English as the official language

Against Internet tax

Rejects the Fairness Doctrine and Net Neutrality

Member of the TEA Party movement

Committed to unbreakable US- Israel bond

Rated by the NTU as being a "Taxpayer's Friend"

Rated by the CTJ as being opposed to progressive taxation

Rated by the AFL-CIO as being anti-union

Rated A by the NRA for pro gun position

Rated by AAI as being anti-Arab and anti-Palestine

Rated by the Christian Coalition as being of Pro Family Values

Rated by the NEA as being anti-public education

Rated by the NAACP as being anti Affirmative Action

If you had a brain you would realize that the VP is just a PR position to get the cucks vote. Pence will support what Trump wants, not the other way around, which is why comparing this to Sanders selling out is retarted

lmao fam your grammar is pretty good for a middle schooler that reddit formatting fits too

See I quoted both posts so show that I was responding to both posts. Don't drag me down to your level, king sperg.

Nah, codemonkey's neat grab thing did, zero effort on my part.

OK sue me heh. Regardless, as I mentioned in last bread , his job will be to support President Trump in carrying out Trump's policies, not in making them himself as VP.

same with VDare as well, they ripped him a new one

Why should we believe any of that shit is happening? Trump just cucked out on his VP selection. He's been chatting up Israel since the beginning. He is all rhetoric and no show, and now his rhetoric is paper thin too. Pence opposed all of those things.

He supported (((((touchback))))) amnesty.

also, since you can't understand what reading comprehension is

in that post the YOU is referring to you being a fucking faggot, not that i misquoted you in particular

and now I'm done with the autism flare up god why do i even continue responding

this is for the "everyone who doesn't like this is a shill"

Mike Pence:

Pro Life

Pro Military

Pro Border Wall

Pro Balanced Budget

Pro Business

Pro Free Trade

Pro Fair tax

Voted No to '08 Auto Bailout

Voted No to Wall Street Bailout

Voted to terminate Home Affordable Mortg. Program

Voted yes to define Marriage as one man, one woman

Voted yes to ban same sex marriage

Voted yes to protect the pledge of allegiance

Voted to repeal Obamacare reporting requirements for small business

Voted yes on military border patrols to battle drugs and terror

Voted to guarantee parent's right to educate their children

Voted yes to allow drilling on the continental shelf

Voted to bar the EPA from regulating greenhouse gasses

Voted no to enforcing C02 global warming pollution

Voted yes for permitting new refineries

Voted against raising the CAFE Standards

Voted yes to drilling in the ANWR

Voted to bar greenhouse gasses from the Clean Air Act

Voted no on Cash for Clunkers

Voted to reduce marriage tax

Voted to restrict US funding of the UN

Voted no on Senate pay raise

Voted to require ID to vote

Voted against suing gun manufactures and sellers for gun misuse

Voted for national concealed carry

Voted to ban gun registration

Voted to defund Obamacare

Voted twice to repeal Obamacare

Voted to end birth right citizenship (anchor babies)

Voted to declare English as the official language

Against Internet tax

Rejects the Fairness Doctrine and Net Neutrality

Member of the TEA Party movement

Committed to unbreakable US- Israel bond

Rated by the NTU as being a "Taxpayer's Friend"

Rated by the CTJ as being opposed to progressive taxation

Rated by the AFL-CIO as being anti-union

Rated A by the NRA for pro gun position

Rated by AAI as being anti-Arab and anti-Palestine

Rated by the Christian Coalition as being of Pro Family Values

Rated by the NEA as being anti-public education

Rated by the NAACP as being anti Affirmative Action

You're retarded.

Isn't Trump trying to get the unions on his side?

Lel. You noticed that too? By that point I was just tearing through them w/o paying any attention heh.

Indiana Gov. Kike Pence: Israel is our most cherished ally in the world.

archive.is/VA1hN

Its almost like populist candidates usually have an establishment leash to placate the political crowd

Prove he lost it. Prove that these groups are a sizable portion of the electorate. He needs 100% of the republican base to win, if he gains it thats another half dozen points in the polls

You know Mattis doesn't like Trump and was an ass hair away from being the #NeverTrump cucks' third party guy, right?

THIS CUCK IS ANTI-WALL PRO AMNESTY, HE JUST REDEFINED WHAT AMNESTY WAS

vdare.com/articles/congressman-mike-pence-and-the-amnesty-lobby

He is a fucking cuck

Hey Genius we're electing Trump to be President not Pence and as far as I know Trump hasn't gone back on those two promises.Listen I don't think Trump will be some savior or anything I just think that he'll at least keep our country a country and open the gates to some real Nationalist candidates to run for office.

Whereas Pence was full on slagging him off. Great

content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1196991,00.html

It's amnesty, under the control and purview of corporations. Truly, something only a cuckservative would dream up.

This. It's not that fucking bad guys. I'm not fucking sure where this dumb meme of Pence being pro-amnesty comes from, but it's blatantly false.

>>>/cuckshed/

Reagan was never good.

Are you familiar with how a lot of these guest worker programs work? Basically some company will advertise for jobs in far off states, in obscure newspapers and websites, and then when no one answers the listing or won't relocate for $11/hour, they go to the government and say "See, we can't find Americans."

It's all one big procedural rubber stamp for appearances only. Pence is an absolutely horrible pick. Being anti-faggot is quite seriously his only redeeming quality.

Because of the autism? You'll continue responding.

The problem's on my end? "YOU FUCKING FAGGOT" is the modifier in that clause, not "YOU". "FUCKING FAGGOT" should be separated by a comma. Go back to school, if they even have one in your mudslime country.

The point was that she's been a staunch supporter from day one while demonstrating a keen understanding of the central issues.

it's called a "tell"

This. As much as I dislike Pence, he will get the cuckservatives onboard the Trump Train.

And if a happening does occur, make sure you're comfy.

I'm not going to lie, this chafes at me because Pence is such a good goy neokike, but I never really expected Trump to do anything else.

Remember:
Holla Forums predicted that Trump would pick a good goy vp eons ago in order to secure the presidency.

This means nothing.

And that's going to alienate the entire Alt-Right.

nevermind, one more

that post has two other posts quoted, one being what i meant to respond to,one being my own misplaced response

if i actually did manage to miss my own post, than that was another fuck up on my part

addressing grammar on a forum like this is incredibly pedantic, and immediately claiming I'm from reddit because of how i type is disingenuous at best.

clear the semen off your glasses

Will Trump Reekify him?

Ann Coulter is the fucking beating pulse of Trump support, she knows like we do it's a fucking major mistake.

Dubs confirm! Pence for Reek 2016!

Reagan was great you Commie-cuck.

Are you familiar with how the office of VP works? He wouldn't be able to implement his dumb meme program even if he wanted to. And seeing as he proposed it in fucking 2006 there's a good chance he doesn't still believe in it.

oh no i missed a comma it's the end of the world nobody could know what I'm actually saying

pfft

Fucking this. He's twisting his past stances to make it seem like his policies are similar to Trump's. Pro tip: They fucking aren't.

Except he's not. When the Leftists pressured him hard on the bill in his state, he caved hard and his entire voter base was left disgusted and wondering what they had even voted for the guy for. In other words, a typical career politician who backstabs his constituents the moment an issue becomes heated.

PRO TPP MEANS PRO OPEN BORDERS

PRO PRIVATIZING SOCIAL SECURITY MEANS EVEN MORE GLOBAL GOVERNMENT BULLSHIT.

Just those TWO points should be enough to turn every single Holla Forumsack off of Pence.

Or maybe these e-celebs need to step back and realize there was literally no good choice for VP because the government is still establishment controlled.

More like want Americans to go fight and die for Israel you fucking retard

Nigger we aren't faggot Republicans we don't have to defend that faggot. Get a fucking clue

He's the reason we're infested with so many spics, and created Al Qaeda

And nothing of value was lost.

Well it isn't working. Cry harder.

Fuck off newfag. You do know what happend to people like kenedy and Reagan?

REPOST TO COUNTER SHILLS

No, we didn’t. We never said that. We said that he has to pick a VP more radical than him or he’d be killed.

Fuck off, shill.

THE TRUMP LEADS, WE FOLLOW

Disliking Trump doesn't matter, he was insurance against assassination. Pence increases the stakes for assassination.

Well I'm a reactionary and I don't give a fuck about Trump anymore. So there, one vote gone. Let's see how he does in the polls after this, it'll be pretty easy to rig them now that the hype is dying.

Vote for Trump if you want, but hold your tongue on praising him until he actually does something worthy of praise. There isn't a wall on the border yet.

Killl me now.

Absolutely fucking dropped.

Statist scum isn't getting my vote.

Except he wants Israel to dictate US policy.

Eat shit, degenerate.

You know there will be more after this. See?

Don't strain yourself trying to flex that vocabulary. Acting like grammar is some minor concern when it's the only way we have to communicate here is the kind of low-standards mentality that killed American education. Just stick to posting smug anime girls if the whole language thing is too complicated for you.

Now this is a shill. Who the fuck says "cry" here!

Not all that enthusiastic about not aborting niggers.
You sure you're on the right board? We don't suck ZOG dick here.
You might get better play with dumb shit like this on Breitbart or Free Republic.
Awful. Just absolutely awful.
Again, are you sure you're on the right board?

Gonna need a source on that one rabbi.

Just MORE of the government given to corporations.

It shows Trump isn't petty. Someone who didn't even endorse him vs Rato is his VP pick. It will be a sign that Trump will look out for the country, even if you're a libtard or whatever

PM Netanyahu Meets Indiana Governor Mike Pence

Yeah that's right! Let's import 3 million more worthless illegals and make them citizens!

user, I realize you've been brainwashed by the neokikes into believing bombing random countries and importing legions of spics is good for the ecomomy or whatever, but you need to break your conditioning.

Spotted the kike.

ayy

economist.com/news/united-states/21694832-most-other-governors-seem-have-quietly-dropped-matter-indianas-governor-losing

Reagan serves as an example. That having a cucked vp invites kikes to do shaddy shit. Especially if you were going off the narative.

Eat shit, you cocksucking faggot.

Fuck off back to >>>/Liberty/

Alt-right is a faggoty term anyway.

Hello my fellow Nazies, how do you do today? Say, I heard that this Pence fellow really isn't racist, maybe we should vote for Hillary since she kissed David Duke? How about it, Pol?
:^)

Reported for kike shill.

Who? Those are shit indeed.

You do know that was after that attempted assasination happend?

Even Hilary didn't cave to the Bernie cucks, she taunted them because they lost.

Trump won in a landslide, was on his jolly way to picking up independents, Bernouts, and people who were left leaning but not on Muslims, spics and were anti war.

This is Ivanka tier bullshit. Bring back Corey.

He'd sure have a nice platform to launch his own presidential bid from in a few years, though.

This is not a "wew, we got Trump in we can relax now goys" situation. We are in a situation that is going to lead to a brutal, brutal war that lasts centuries.

you'd think they'd at least make an attempt to not make themselves so easy to point out, but they're so short sighted. But this is just a start of the onslaught to regular weekend shilling. Summer of happenings, weekend shilling and increase in various forms of jewry, Holla Forums is right on target. Keep vigilant for the Don.

MAGA

Jesus christ hotwheels

Love how the kike shilling technique of the hour is to say that anyone who is even slightly pro israel(that is to say anti-islamic, which is directly against the interests of the true zionist socialist kikes) is against the interests of white men, when really Israel and socialist zionism are polar opposites in goal and nature.

You’re not even trying to present the shills’ position.

Reagan was already a cuck himself who was more than happy to let the kikes do whatever they wanted.

Playing the right and the left to gain power for his Jewish handlers.

Seriously, Trump supporters have formed a cult, everybody here defends him to their deaths no matter what he does, he's flip flopped on every policy except "The Wall", hired a bunch of kikes, and selected a cuckservative as a VP.

Now I'll get 1000 posts of
and
because nobody in this cult seems capable of arguing anything and would rather shut down anyone who's skeptical of this fat old faggot with shitposting.

You do know that Trump could be assassinated regardless of who he picks as VP right? He's already considered Hitler by the media and picking Newt or Christie would change nothing.

lmao

Low quality pilpul, Chaim. Are you part of the JIDF retard division?

He thinks israel should control US policy.

That's ridiculously pro israel.

Hotwheels is ded, bruh. He had to sacrifice himself to the Filipino Hitler for the greater good. It was real in my mind!

It shows quite the opposite. This was a pure political play to swing Indiana and a few NeverTrumps. It's a petty move rather than a smart or idealistic one. It's something an establishment candidate would do, just like the dicksucking Trump gives to Israel.

People shouldn't blindly endorse Trump when he isn't even running an anti-establishment campaign anymore. It was fine if he got carried into office on a nationalist swell, but there is less and less nationalism in the water.

Coulter pls.

Nope. Reagan was one of the greatest Presidents ever. "TEAR DOWN THIS WALL" will live on as one of the high points of this nation as long ast it is a nation. Illegals? Trivial by comparison, especially back then. Trump will take care of that legacy well enough anyway heh.

You'll have to excuse these Holla Forums GamerGate shills, they aren't familiar with /new/ / Holla Forums / etc.

Meaningless. He has essentially cucked on the Muslim issue and there is reason to suppose that he will cuck in the future. Islam, per se, is the enemy and those who do not take that position cannot be trusted.

I still support Trump but this… I didn't need this.

Yes it fucking would. having a more raidcal VP that would take up the slack would very much prevent organized kike assasins from targeting him. Which would only lead to the pitiful faggot attempts.

INDIANA IS NOT A SWING STATE, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

But we might actually go fucking blue this time because everyone hates Pence. Great going.

I don't get this. There are much more important swing states out there than fucking Indiana.

At the same time, the constant rhetoric and barrage of "trump and his supporters are hitler/nazis/racists/xenophobes/sexists/[noun]/[adjective] fall on deaf ears of regular populace and desensitizes them to the extreme comparisons.

So we can poz it up with even more niggers and spics!

ISLAM AND JUDAISM ARE THE SAME SATANIC CULT. THEY ARE ALLIES. NEITHER HATES THE OTHER. THEY HAVE FOUGHT TOGETHER TO OVERTHROW WHITE NATIONSTATES NUMEROUS TIMES OVER HISTORY.

Regardless, it reaffirms his point that it's a bad choice as far as the electoral map goes.

Is there actually one single upside to this pick?

And don't say fucking Never Trump because they are irrelevant if Trump was going to campaign on Trade and immigration.

Are.. are you actually not being ironic user?

Daniel Carver literally endorsed Shill in 2008, funny the media has never brought it up

He was the original cuckservative.

So who was a better choice? Was any of the other proposed VP explicitly anti-muslim?

Not even Trump is anti-muslim, he just does not want any more muslims.

Thats why I think its not from the don himself, but some faggot that posted it. Probobly a dumb campagn staffer.

Oh yes, very smart user, Trump should have picked someone ever more radical than him and then lose the election. But it's totally ok because he won't be assassinated and he won't be president

How is everyone hating him when he fucking won the state?!

Uhhh. Apparently he'll sway > 0% and < 1% of the population with this?

Well looks like the hivemind went ballistic. Tell me why we don't like the guy.

Source: ballotpedia.org/Mike_Pence
Archive: archive.is/d3knG

The Union Workers NOT the Unions. Big Difference.

Sorry i dont deal with Newfags dichotomy . You would be more comfortable in >>>/Liberty/

"ISRAEL SHOULD CONTROL US POLICY"

Get the fuck out of here

And for the faggot cultists saying:

This doesn't work. Everyone's pissed. You're not going to douse people's anger with this rhetorical bullshit.

Try bringing arguments to the table, if you have any, which you don't.

Pence nomination was a terrible terrible decision.

Not for US. Buy guns, get long-term storage supplies, and foster relationships with your mayor and local police force.

The day that Trump is killed, they need to know that you will either be usurping their power or they will be standing alongside you.

i don't get this choice really, i thought about it a lot and he adds nothing but the #NEVERTRUMP minority who doesn't even matter, it piss off his base and the libertards Bernie faggots who could go to trump, it appeases the Establishment/Globalist elites and cucks but nobody else.

funny enough this exactly what happen with Reagan and who was there too? MANAFORT.

This video doesn't load.

He says he's such a cuck for Israel that kikes come up to him and ask him if he's a crypto-jew.

The proof is in the pudding. West of the Berlin Wall everything is a nigger-soaked pozzed up scum hole. East of it everything is White as the driven snow.

We don't need your narratives – we have actual, real-life experiences to draw from.

Literal D&C is happening and working. It sickens me. JIDF is playing both sides. True D&C.

The same reason that everyone in Ohio hates Kasich yet he won his state: zero information voters.

Kasich destroyed Ohio’s education system more thoroughly than even Pence destroyed ours. Pence sold our infrastructure to foreign interests. No educated Hoosier supports him, but he doesn’t need educated people to vote for him when he has spics and niggers.

It’s Flash. You’ll have to install it.

Statism is okay when the right controls the state, and it is in fact the only way to have a decent standard of living. What about when the left takes control? You kill the leftists and repair the damage.

Reread the plain English. It's a pick to garner support in Indiana, to swing things in his favor there.

There is nothing to get. There is no masterstroke behind this. It's a move straight from the bottom of the barrel with no positives. Trump is either controlled or an idiot.

Mike live on Pence

periscope.tv/PlayDangerously/1yNGaeoRBQDGj

He is NOT happy.

Fucking Stormcuckskikes thinking that modern day israel is at all similar to zionist social marxism.
Israel wants to destroy Islam, Social marxists want to destroy the west(that includes israel) how fucking stupid are you?

Do you actually thing Regan was even a mediocre president?

Do you actually think tearing down the wall was a remotely acceptable thing to force?

Wait and see what Bobby Knight says, because now they can add him to campaign platform and pull in all the sports morons sitting on the fence.
Genius move by trump

Holy fuck you played your hand early.

Pence supporters are cuckservatives! In this very thread!

The VP only matters if he is to be a safety net. Others wouldn't fucking pay attention to the vp.
And don't go doing this defeatist aitude. The don is very likely to win against shillery!

hol up hol up

STAY OUT OF IRAN

strongly opposes?! This is basically just supporting Israel 101%.

omg guys, I can't even right now…

Ann Coulter was talking about Gingrich…

Taysachs in action.

ISLAM AND JUDAISM ARE THE SAME SATANIC CULT. THEY ARE ALLIES. NEITHER HATES THE OTHER. THEY HAVE FOUGHT TOGETHER TO OVERTHROW WHITE NATIONSTATES NUMEROUS TIMES OVER HISTORY.

JUDAISM IS LITERALLY ISLAM YOU RETARD.

Trump won Indiana already, you stupid motherfucker.

Stop moving the goalposts and admit you knew nothing about the region.

Remember to REPORT all shills. I don’t give a fuck if the mods don’t do anything; they need to be told we know about them.

Just fuck my campaign up senpai

Then brand me by that same title user. If it puts me in the same room with Ronald Reagan, then it's a brand I'll be proud to wear. He's the only President who ever cared enough about the issue of abortion to take the time to actually write a book on the subject. That alone makes him a hero in my book.

I would have been content, had the VP just not been pro-Muslim. Obviously, I wanted someone who was virulently against Muslims and Islam, but someone who didn't feel the need to pathetically cuck for them would've been enough.

Its fucking obvious that tweet was not from trump. A dumb campaign staffer probobly.

Pence supporters want you to start supporting Israel.

The only reason I've seen given for the Pence pick is to shore up the Indiana vote. If that isn't even a reason, that just means it's an even worse decision.

Literally who?

Nice false equivalence.

Pence wants to GIVE control of US police to israel. That's not helping. That is literally hurting and removing state sovereignty.

AND PEOPLE ARE CALLING US SHILLS FOR BEING ANTI-PENCE

Look at this fucking kike right here defending him and realise how shit this is.

Mike Cernovich

He's showing you the real Pence.

Irrelevant gamergoy eceleb that some people hold on a pedestal

No this was a masterstroke. The Clinton camp is going apoplectic!

"“By picking Mike Pence as his running mate, Donald Trump has doubled down on some of his most disturbing beliefs by choosing an incredibly divisive and unpopular running mate known for supporting discriminatory politics and failed economic policies that favor millionaires and corporations over working families,” campaign chairman John Podesta said in a statement."

Anything that pisses that bitch and her cronies off is fine by me.

Source: thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/287898-clinton-camp-trump-vp-pick-is-divisive-unpopular
Archive: archive.is/HZeKr

I got a personal email from the Trump campaign this morning affirming it. It's happening, dude, and not in the good way.

Abortions are mostly performed on Black women and are therefore ok in my book, if only tactically. I do not care whether it is distasteful. Every evil done unto my enemies is good.

Just loko at fucking 4chan's /tg/

It's made by an actual hillshill claiming anti-pence is somehow pro-hillary. Jews really doing a number on the retarded faggots in 4hcan right now.

Yeah, don't use your own brain.

It's one of the few tools that's prevented the spics and nigs from already overpopulating us

How many times were you sodomized by negros during your prison stint?

Cernovich is one of the good goy reasons gamergate turned into a cuckfest.

So he's "famous" for having an opinion, basically. I thought so, user. E-celebs coming out against this is fucking nothing.

you are a pathetic cuck, you can support Trump while criticizing this pathetic worm that is Pence, use your brain.

Well, if you don't vote for Trump for being anti-pence then you are pretty much pro hillary

“Pence is the most extreme pick in a generation and was one of the earliest advocates for the Tea Party. He was the first of GOP leadership to join Michele Bachmann’s Tea Party Caucus. As governor, Pence personally spearheaded an anti-LGBT law that legalized discrimination against the LGBT community, alienated businesses, caused boycotts, lost investments and embarrassed Hoosiers — a law he was later forced to revise."

Why do I need to when I see all that salt? I'm just getting confirmation bias.

this is why its obviously just a post not by the donald and from a idiot campaign staffer told to post "News confrence tomorrow" and stuffed the pence "confrimation" in there like a fucking fanfic writer.

Sounds an awful lot like how South America and Africa do things. Sure is working out great for them, right?

Instead of statism + murdering the opposition, why not just severely limit governmental power and reach?

You fuckers arent even trying

That's a non-reason compared to picking someone that would be insurance against assassination. He could have just killed Hilary on stage during a debate by bullying her with the infinite list of traitorous shit she has done that is now in the public record.

If his pick doesn't protect against assassination, it must mean he doesn't see a threat. That means he is either on the other side or dumb enough to get himself shot while Pence is next in line.

Either you are literally all fucking morons, or you're genuine fucking JIDF D&C.
Israel has never been in any control of the US, look at the most social marxist president in US history, Obongo, he is outwardly and inwardly against Israel in everything he does, and directly for Muslims (Yet he is working for the true kikelords) you fucking retards are so fucking simpleminded that you can't even see the difference between someone being your bitch and you being someone's bitch(or again, you're a fucking kike yourself)

Don't look at what ecelebs say, read what the majority of people here are saying, what Ann Coulter is saying.

This is shit on a stick. This is the worst type of 'take your medicine'.

He can just say he evolved on the issue like Hillary and Obama

Why not severely limit governmental power AND murder the opposition? Death squads do not require an extensive bureaucracy.

The Tea Party was all Glenn Beck and the NeoCohens.

Murdering infants–especially preborns–is incredibly fucking evil.

Come on me bro!

Not an argument, kikes.

Don't speak fluent leftist?

This actually means "we'll be able to drag this cuck into a social-issues food-fight aka, our home turf"

I can't wait to watch you beg for mercy you fucking traitors.

ontheissues.org/default.htm

Good argument, shill.

There's something very very wrong about this.

Even the logo looks all wrong, it's like P is strangling the T, and the letters make you think of TPP.

I'm really hoping that the only reason he's doing this is in order to secure his presidency, not because he thinks Pence should be anywhere near the white house.

At this point, I'm not really sure that's a bad thing. It is becoming increasingly clear that there is absolutely NO ENERGY on the "right" to destroy Israel anywhere other than obscure websites.

I'm just not on board with it anymore.

Blacks are the spawn of Satan so God would approve imo

mental gymnastic.mp4

If you need to know who the shills are, read this cunts posts.

Pence is a pure Kike power play.

Where the fuck do you think you are.

he is playing the long game on behalf of israel you cuck.

destroy the west, flood it with muslims, have muslims leave the middle east to invade elsewhere, israel takes over, continues bleeding the west dry, all the juden flee to israel, j00s win long term.

They're an outgroup, a direct competitor against us
You're being altruistic to a suicidal level

Its why I insist this is the result of a campaign (((staffer))) that fucked up. Probobly watched far too much media.

Ann Coulter is a fucking Lioness for Trump, Mike Cernovich is a gg nobody.

Do you think Holla Forums doesn't revere Iron Ann?

That's GamerGay-tier delusion.

Without a massive militarized police force backing an extremely powerful state that holds a monopoly on violence, you wouldn't need to murder the opposition as they couldn't affect any negative policies on you without those armed government thugs doing the enforcing.

The easiest and most elegant solution as usual is to simply shrink the government.

It's a hegelian dialectic.

The idea that there's only two positions and every other position can be reduced to those two. Classic shilling technique of false alternative.

Cernvich was calling Trump as GOP nominee very early. He's quite accurate.

These guys are more interested in defending Pence than advocating for Trump's policies.

Hang yourself.

8-16 years ago that would have been a risk, the pendulum has swung. PC has been killed by Trump. The women who weren't voting for Trump because muh women's rights still won't, those that would have already, will.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PENCE SHILLS BTFOing OF THEMSELVES IN THIS THREAD

That wasn't a hard call.

Yes , dont vote for trump, Lets destroy Israel together my dear white friend

I blame carson.

He was on the comittee to help pick the VP candidate.
He could have just said "hey brah I'm the best pick"

Who will all vote Democratic in a national election leaving the educated, informed WHITE voters that would've supported Trump, disgusted, resulting in them staying home and Indiana going blue. A definite possibility.

D&C

Cuck

Checked

D&C

no its not newfag. Its the only logical awnser outside of "Trump is a zionist puppet"

Shitskin politics have no bearing on the responsibility of Europeans to honor the hierarchy which allowed civilization to emerge in the first place. You are free to go live in the woods owning nothing more than you create for yourself, but the rest of us desire to build something greater.

Someone would have pulled Trump out of bed to make a retraction statement in less than five minutes if it weren't accurate. Find a retraction statement before mentioning such delusions again.

I hope not, considering Holla Forums supposedly prides itself on thinking for itself. Immediately surrendering your decisions to the opinions of an e-celeb doesn't accomplish Holla Forums's supposed pride at all.

You forgot >(1) you fucking Holla Forums cuck get the hell out of here

if that was as a mistaken he would already corrected, he really listened to Manafort and picked a Zionist. we still have a shot if they don't kill first which is very likely now.

unless you are a child or a fanboy, you can hate his VP choice while still supporting Trump. now if he changes his stance on Trades, TPP, Wall and immigration we have a problem.

SOON

BINGO

Actually I'm not, as the state will kidnap me at gunpoint and lock me in a cage for living on "state owned" land.

No, the only logical answer is that Trump knows that his base will stay loyal to him no matter what and picking Pence will get the cucks vote.

Feel free to vote how you'd like to. I'll do the same.

He caved on a LGBT bill in his own state which is supposedly one of his pet issues, he will not be able to hold his own like Trump

Hegelian dialectic is thesis + antithesis = synthesis, that doesn't really fit

Heil

Carson isn't the best pick, but definitely better than Pence

Kill yourself

Use more memes and one line worthless posts specifically designed to D&C, sure makes you look legitimate.

That's not Holla Forums that's a triggered Kike who couldn't resist himself and outed himself defending glorious Israel.

The shilling is real, and it's defending Pence.

fucking Autocorrection

True. What you're missing is that those that were once pro TPP in Congress are now realizing just how bad of a deal it is now that they're getting some of the info they requested from Obama. It's a terrible deal for the US, creating only 150k new jobs over 15 years, not the millions he promised. The narrative is shifting.

This. We still have propaganda to be allowed to be used on US citizens ever since Obama repealed the law against it.

Trump would likely just debunk it at the conference.

oh look. reddits here.

fuck you hotwheels no one likes this auto copying bullshit

Defending Pence is defending Trump. The sooner you realize this the better.

Calm your autism, faggot.

Kill yourself.

Carson would have been a great pick.
Trump could have essentially pulled a republican obama puppet with him

It is. I've seen videos of it and it is stomach-churning stuff, but you have to place things in a broader context.

There is no universal morality. What is good is what benefits us and what is evil is what harms us. Keeping the Black population low means preventing Black criminals coming into this world. There are many people living happy lives today that would have been robbed, raped, or murdered by some vile Black thug who was luckily aborted. I sympathize with your moral revulsion and I think it's healthy, but you have to understand that we have to at least tolerate distasteful methods in our fight if we are to prevent greater evil in the future. Abortion is, simply put, a necessary evil because it mostly affects Blacks.

No

Carson is a fucking nigger. Go back to Breitbart.

Just do it

Yes, you have to leave our civilization if you don't want to fulfill your duties.

No, he would debunk it immediately with a tweet explaining that a staffer mistweeted. No one intelligent leaves damaging misinformation hanging in the air.

Much as I love Dr. Ben, he isn't the best choice as VP imo. But he will be a kick-ass Surgeon General tbh.

This. However the first part is weird because him and his sons have been on some shows and have stated that they are going to pick a VP who agrees with Trump's policy points heavily in case "(((something))) were to happen".

So they knew about assassination protection. Which leads to the other thing.

Better start to accept his decision. I personally don't agree with Trump on everything and still fully support him.

And he's still better than Pence. That's saying a lot.

But that's what it is.

Thesis = Vote Trump!
Anti-thesis = Vote Clinton!

They trap you into this argument and you don't get to talk about what the Pence nomination means.

(((Retard.)))

GAS ALL ATHEISTS AND LARPAGANS

First Bernie caves and endorses Hillary, the epitome of everything he was against. Then Trump caves and picks a cuckservative VP, the epitome of everything he was against. Hopefully all the young kids realize now that voting doesn't mean jack shit. There will always be (((others))) in control.

Oh sorry I don't want to destroy a US puppet proxy state with little to no genuine political influence that is a perfect staging ground for the next literal fucking crusade against Islam (and of which all the citizens are being indoctrinated specifically to want to crusade against Islam), I was under the impression that you cucks were actually intelligent enough to realize that.

But apparently the D&C is so meta that you shills are trying to D&C Israel and the US

It could be that he's just too busy to tweet. Would explain why he got a staffer to do it in the first place.

Somebody needs to put a new lock on the cuckshed.

There's no way this isn't a newfag.

Carson is a nigger, but he still would've made a better VP pick than Mike "Muslim bans are unconstitutional and shameful" Pence.

I want Blacks deported to Africa, but it would've been far easier for me to endorse Carson than Pence. This doesn't mean that I'll switch to Hillary, of course, but Trump did fuck us on this one.

No faggot, you make Trump know it's a bad decision and he needs to fucking sort his shit out from here on out and not cave on ANYTHING again, and that Pence better come out and grovel, defend the wall, tell muslims to fuck off, rip up NAFTA and rip up TPP.

We don't do Trump any favours by not showing him he is fucking up.

Then Theresa May gets PM of the UK after everyone voted to leave the EU.

Kikes are playing out all their cards.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking kikes just can't help yourself.

This.

Carson looks 100 times better now, than Pence.

You aren't even trying.

The fuck are you doing in this politcal board?

Carson and free access to the Xanax factory would be far better.

Duties to whom? The society that thought it was a good idea to allow women to vote and fuck our shit up in ways the likes of which have never been seen?

The society that decided to create a welfare state so that non-whites would out-breed whites, to destroy communities as women no longer had to be virtuous to attract a man and gain resources as they had the government for that, creating a permanent underclass?

The society that decided that we should have completely open borders, and threaten states that actually wanted to enforce existing federal immigration laws?

The society that has welcomed in over a third of the mexican population?

The society that is happily controlled by israel?

Nah, fuck off with that. I don't owe society shit.

Could be. I would vote for Trump if he literally chose Obongo as his VP. Doing anything else would mean surrendering this nation (and indeed the fate of the entire West) to the likes of that Seahag Clinton and her handlers. No thanks.

TRUMP/PENCE 2016
MAGA

you got to be kidding me

Older a fag than you sonnyboy.

Also, trump could just not have seen the tweet yet. I mean the most recent tweet is that anouncement. And it reaks of kikery.

He's not fucking with us isn't him?
I just woke up

Worst thing is this is a shit choice and he fucked up the Frog happening.

Please tell me you're a shill because the other option is that you are incredibly stupid

Comparing Trump to Bush
Hang yourself

You're a little turned around backwards there chief.

mikechurch.com/transcripts/michael-scheuer-interview-the-truth-behind-who-really-controls-america/

dubs confirm that its a shill!

If he's too busy to fucking tweet "Woops, Pence is NOT my pick, more details later," it is beyond fucking over. I don't even see how such a thing would be possible unless his HQ is right now this very minute under siege from a nigger swarm and he has three guns in his hands, one in his mouth, and two more taped to his feet.

Then fuck off to the woods, no one wants to live with your kind. You owe shit just to be able to shitpost here, or did you construct your own computer in a cave using psychic powers for wifi?

If Trump loses and Hillary wins, literally Hitler would come up for next election.

If Trump wins and does anyway what Hitler would do… it's over.

He does not, you idiot . If they decided to kill trump that means Civil war. We had several threads around this topic. Fucking newfag

Is [e0f5a0] still trying to shill that israel is controlled by the US?

why Trump? why Pick Pence and this donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee

This, the timing of it is another puzzling aspect. He got a reprieve with yet another major attack in Europe, says he won't announce, but announces anyways?

and this

Yes but why the fuck pence? Who told him this was a good choice? Nobody fucking likes him. When he went to Indiana and asked the people to clap for their governor, they gave a weak little clap. He's so fucking unlikable.

This is literally the sword of damocles.

See;
Dick Cheney

Kike confirmed.

D&C shill kill yourself

>why Trump? why Pick Pence and this donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee

Holy shit he's not even hiding the cucking!

It does not mean the kikes think it would happen.Or even that the population would be rilled enough to do so.

take a look in the mirror

He said he wouldn't have the press conference, the announcement pretty much got leaked anyway.

Ok, now it's clear. Filtered

Jews realized they would not be able to start a war with Iran if Hillary would be in charge, it would end up in civil war.

But with Trump president, cucks will be too afraid to oppose it.

Fuck off chiam

You know you're a mentally ill statist when you've been living in a prison your entire life and when the opportunity finally comes to be free and save everyone, you instead try to take over the prison to control the rest of the prisoners.

You're subhuman, no better than the most violent, savage shitskins.

Fuckin newfags >>>/oven/

This feels like you are a F1 car team that gets a massive windfall of money but you have to use the retarded Pajeet driver because his dad is the sponsor.

The money is pointless if it means it doesn't help you win.

It's like you don't even know how countries work.

You're fucking destroying me here user. He better be fucking with us. Is it illigal to announce a falce VP and then anounce your real pick later?

Right, which is why you let another post-European attack newscycle breathe, which helps you anyways without even being in the headlines

Shut what down Moshe? Your extreme autism?

He's clearly lost his mind

Vice Presidents are dead-end positions anyway. They only serve to placate voters and smooth political rhetoric. You just put them in the corner after the election and forget about them.

Seriously, the only concern to have is if Pence would be a guy who would aspire to be President himself.

Guys why do you think that he announced that Pence today on fucking Twitter just after Nice?

It's because he wants his VP pick to be drowned out and ignored.

He picked Pence to be a literally who.

Right and then our leader will be Pence. Pence would fucking fire on the Trump supporters and protesters.

even 4chan is better than you.

So in that sense, Hillary is the better pick, out of both accelerationism and the fact that she's a lame duck out of the barn.

Seriously you can't be this dumb

Not illegal but he won't do it, he can't go back on this. He's now Israel's primary candidate, Clinton secondary for reasons here

Both candidates are bad but they've realised where the wind is blowing and they have managed to take over Trump's camp as well as secure Hillary's from the start.

Control both sides and you're sure to win. The kikes have done it again.

Let's not go Bernie Sanders over here.

It was a dumb move, especially after he said he won't make the pick after the Nice attack.

OY FUCKING VEY
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee
OY FUCKING VEY

Now I get it, his team got rattled by all the smart take articles on his anti-semite fan base, so we get this bowl of shit.

Fuck Manafort, fuck Greenblatt, fuck Ivanka and fuck this pick, and fuck Israel.

The biggest fucking concern is whether or not this faggot can help Trump get elected in the first place. No VP is perfect in the mind of the MSM, but Pence has more ammo against him that will push away independents.

There were plenty of other literally who's who also were not complete cuck wealkings.

This is when you realize you dont belong here. We are not Trump supporters and protesters.
Dont worry the DOTR is coming

Holla Forums kikes have a very particular vocabulary, something you can't seem to wash off, just like goons, the snark can't be washed off.

Don't bother making excuses for him. It was a bad move and here is more background on it

The Trump you knew is gone.

And Sand-in-Vagina Hysteria Rules the day.
Again
kill yourself schlomo

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

We got cucked because the press and his team are fucking jewed up and were crying about the anti-semitism.

This is embarrassing, we've been cucked hard.

You completely ignored the part where Pence would absolutely give order to take military action on revolutionar groups regardless of what they support. Especially if the're white nationalists.

I'm insulted that you would even insinuate something like that.

Nah, Hillary just queefed out of fear that someone has noticed her shillsquad.

It's nothing. Trump's friends to make him look not anti-semitic.

is this a neocohen with adelson sheckels?
indiana has been getting pozzed hard, has he fought back?

Those are unrelated opportunities. You are free to fuck off right now, in fact please just kill yourself. You have nothing to work for, no legacy to build, and nothing to offer your kin. Individualism and freedom are not European ideals. Europe was built from duty and valor.

You are the one pursuing shitskin ideals. I'm sure you'd feel much more at home with them in their bar-less prisons.

Trump loses more voters than he gains with this pick. It's fully possible that this sinks his run. He has to absolutely brutalize Hilary in the debates to stand a chance of regaining his momentum.

We need to fight against this. Going full defeatism will only force trump into thinking this is a good pick. Also now the shills are trying to make us guys look like defeatist shills!

FUCK

Yeah, we just got the Tribe deciding his VP, totally great and smart pick right? Millions of votes incoming from this, somebody nobody likes bar some faggots who have been politically defeated,

POL BTFO

I'll chalk this one up unironically to the will of God. He rules in the affairs of men, and I must assume He is behind this whole happening. I certainly am not wise enough to pierce the wisdom nor reasons behind it.

Just imagine the idea of being teleported back through time exactly one year ago today, and being absolutely, incontrovertibly, convinced in you're heart of hearts that Trump would be where he is today. I know I wouldn't have, and I'm sure practically none of us would have thought so. I've already become firmly convinced God must be behind this in the first place. Just remember the opposition shitstorm that has been poured out on the man up till now.

leld

>Donald J. Trump announced the formation of the Israel Advisory Committee to analyze U.S. policy toward the State of Israel, enhance the unbreakable bond between the countries, ensure Israel’s military superiority within the region and research alternative solutions to the Israeli/Palestinian discord.

Yeah, sure as shit sounds like nothing you fucking statist kike.

Freedom and independence of a tyrannical government are now "shitskin ideals"? You aren't even trying to hide it anymore, lmao.

And they said he couldn't be bought

What happened to non-interventionist foreign policy? What happened to American nationalism? What's America First about this?

Wait until the conference. I remember when he retweeted mussolini quote, everyone was chimping out even on pol.

Eventually it turned out good for him. If anyone can sell Pence, then it's Trump. Let's see………

I find it funny that all of the people that bring up the Trump assassination theory ignore that Trump could do the same to Pence.

Well then tell him, protest on twitter or something damn it. I hope he doesn't think we are one of those nevertrump fagots or just shills in general. Our voices must be heard.

The rumblings all pointed to a Christie VP from Lewandongski… which wouldn't have been better.

Israel might want to destroy Islam, but they want the west to do their dirty work.
Meanwhile all the globalist kikes who're extremely pro zionist are doing their utmost best to destroy the west at the same time.

You're either a shill or a fucking retard if you think that Jews can ever be our allies. If you don't want to exterminate them which I personally don't think we should, the only option is to completely separate all ties and let them deal with things on their own.
Does that mean that they're gonna get shoah'd by mudslimes? Too bad, shouldn't have Jewed so much.

He needs to know he is fucking up, from his base, there is no papering over this.

So what

He pretended to, then backpedaled on everything

Announced right before VP pick? It's not nothing dude.

We've all been cucked hard by Israel now.

This is literal cuckolding unfolding before your eyes.

VP i could take after while but this is BULLSHIT of the highest degree

I'm pissed at this choice, but anybody who at any time, no matter how far Trump turns, considers voting for Hillary should hang themselves.

Its not that Trump is the Holla Forums candidate, Trump is literally the only reasonable candidate for anyone of any ideology against Hillary Clinton. The stuff about the Foundation has shown Hillary to be a literal globalist whore. She shamelessly uses her position for personal enrichment at the jubilation of America's enemies. Let alone her actual policies of pro-niggers, refugee imports, war with Putin and muh vaginaocracy.

You should not back Trump for ideology anymore. You should back him because Hillary Clinton will genuinely sell your country.

fuck.

I will still vote. but fucking christ we need to fix this stuff.

It has nothing to do with Israel. It's like hiring those 2 black women that appeared with him in some videos, and call it: Nigerian Advisory Committee.

Presidents don't assassinate people in government, can't get away with it. Only (((they))) can.

Holla Forums was celebrating. The only good thing that can come from this if he isn't picking pence, and he was just showing how much the media rumor-mongers. Or uses this to bait out the kikes in his campaign.

Read the press release, shill. It explicitly explains that it is, in fact, about israel.

He has said since day one he wants to broker peace in the region between Jews and arabs.

He wants this to be part of his legacy, it's about him not them.

You don't understand how politics work…

He just hired his 2 friends, gave it a nice name to counter the anti-semitism accusations and that's it. It has nothing to do with the state of Israel.

The only way to fight against this is to send the message that a Pence ticket is a losing ticket. He'll probably figure that out for himself the next time he gets poll numbers, but whether he decides to commit to his mistake or turn full around to nationalism again is more or less a guess now.

What tyrannical government? I advocate nothing more than the tribal hierarchy which is the birthright and responsibility of every European. If you don't want that, again, go lynch yourself in a forest. You are an anarchist that wants to have OUR cake and eat it too. No, the only thing you can have from us is a shovel. Get in line helping with your countrymen or dig your own grave, those are your options.

Israel is America's bitch, and has been for the last 60 years. It is a started as a staging ground for nuclear missiles, and now it's a first line of defense against Islam created by Reagan after the Iranian revolution.
Learn your shit. Israel is not socialist, nor is it under the control of the same line of kikes that control the media(or soros).

Right before the VP pick, someone who thinks Israel should dictate US policy?

Are you serious?

Trump is going to keep Obama's policies in the middle east, in fact it will give them a new wind.

The guys from the committee don't work for Israel.

I really don't think civil war will come of this. Hillary, Martial Law, ISIS awakening in USA, Trump assasinated.. From that I could see war coming, but with Pence? Trump's not getting killed, he's just gonna run with this faggot all the way to the white house and hope to win.

No one is going to buy this bullshit on this board, kike, no matter how many times you try it.

(((Friedman)))

Get the fuck out of here you filthy kike

lmao

You again? Read that press announcement and you'll know that America is Israel's bitch. May as well put an "America Second!" bumper ticker on my car

Yes but we still need to tell him our demands, we are his voters too, it's only fair that he give us the time of day.

Dumb.

Nice strawman :)

They are jews. But they have no official position in anything related to Israel. Shit like this is needed anyway.

Hello >(1), welcome.
See you in November Shillary. :D

Or their just genetic freaks of kikes. Or even just kikes that Trump rused.

Nice thinking emotionally, just like the left you supposedly loathe so much.

You are free to think whatever you want.
Enjoy the ride, just remember DOTR includes traitors.

3 D&C faggots shiling hard.

Nice hegelian dialect.

Oh please

jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate#.V4kankya1Ig.twitter

Thabk you for the LARPing faggot, excuse me for not wanting a VP who's a complete fucking mstake.

Good goys, target your closest ally against Islam.
i read the press announcement you fucking mong, Israel is not currently in favor in the obama administration, as obama is an anti israel pro islamic hungarian jew controlled sociopath, and as such anyone who is in favor of israel is going to be very in favor of israel as a show of support against Islam. the puppet master is the best friend of his puppet, you're a fucking moron.

I wonder why you're so upset.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/25/us/indiana-governor-mike-pence-signs-abortion-bill.html?_r=0&referer=http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/4-reasons-mike-pence-is-the-absolute-worst-20160714

So he also kills white babies, good.

If we memed
CAN'T KIKE THE MIKE

Hard enough Trump could drop this guy WHILE combatting lugenpresse 'muh antisemidism' accusations at the same time.

I'll take the Land of the Aryans (Iran) over Israel any day of the week.

wew

also,
user, I…

This.

nou.

That link is fucking horseshit. That video is him being a good goy and saying why he supports Israel.

He never once says that he wants Israel to dictate foreign policy.

And that site looks suspicious as fuck. I try to click the hyperlink over the name of this "Matt Duss" and it fucking downloads something onto my computer.

Thanks faggot, now I'm going to dban my hard drive.

Really? I mean this is just sad.

Shut up moron. Do you even remember who was Obama's VP in 2008 ? I don't like Pence but it's not a big deal. Trump is the boss. And anyway the focus will be on Trump 99% of the time.

The only way this could be worse is if he stood up and sang a homemade lullaby to Trumps grown up children then fell off the stage.

no if some dumb slut gets knocked up by Tyrone she has to keep it

You are seriously a cuck aren't you.

This is what your retarded "muh popularity mothafugga" shit caused. That star tweet didn't come from here, but you guys wanted some recognition from the media, now Trump has to pander even harder to muh israel.

This guy just keeps getting better.

2006 called summerfag

calling others shills while defending this >>6721798 REALLY?

The only thing that is needed is for Israel to be bombarded with nuclear ordinance in an amount sufficient to raze the entire nation so far below the ground that their reinforced nuclear retaliation silos don't survive. Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan and most of northern Africa to follow.

Any amount of rhetoric deviating from this policy is a mistake. All Semites and Semitic ideologies must be eradicated.

53s
1m50s

Well that happened. Trump has a huge amount of Jews next to him including his children. This VP pick really unsettles me if we take it into account with this. I believe we should do some digging, this always helps. Let's make some dig thread for Mike Pence solely focused on Mike Pence and people close to him. There might be something we don't notice for this pick and i don't want to be biased here. For the data we have now though he is far from a good pick. Along with that , we must search about possible connections between Trump and Pence, it might help clear the confusion. We don't know yet if it's a strategically good pick. We need more data.

Edward Bernays wants his postmodern sociological manipulations back.

Joe Biden has been Vice President for the last few years, a guy who murdered a woman and couldn't keep putting his foot in his mouth if he tried. No one gave a fuck. No one still gives a fuck. They didn't give a fuck about Kerry either, and Dick Cheney was more of an exception to the rule of useless, impactless VP's.

I think the shills have learned enough to know the weak point of Holla Forums is to slather jewish conspiracy onto anything (((they))) don't like. The shills definitely don't like Trump, so why wouldn't they attempt to ruin the Trump support here with that very tactic? It would be the easiest thing to do.

Remember that the American public may be getting tired of Feminists and #BLM wailers, but most still think Israel is just the happy friendly non-meddling country that needs Pappa USA to help it out. Any politician scores points with the electorate by pledging to help out the 'little guy', even if they honestly don't give a fuck about it.

tl;dr Don't shit yourselves over a fucking VP pick.

I wonder why YOU are so upset JIDF faggot.

The notion that you're a real fascist when out the window when you started ovulating because you don't like Trump's understudy. you're either a shill or a low EQ sodomite.

yhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its almost as if the media doesn't care what democrats do and maginify what republicans do hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Iran is a great country with far more history than Israel. And Persians are great negotiators!

They've been trying this for months. It never works.

Found the stronk, independent womyn.

Joe Biden is credited with reviving Obama's campaign and getting him elected, he's liked by everyone you dick.

That is the power of a VP pick.

The VP pick would mean life and death here. And media coverage of VP's is not the ideal manar of juging things.

You rock. How’d you extract it?

These three IDs filtered = penceshills silent

Really makes me think

God damn it

I want to put this in perspective. Reagan had to take Bush the elder as his VP to keep the establishment from undermining his election bid. Trump is doing basically the same thing here. This is one of those tough decisions every leader has to make for the good of the country. Trump knows there is no second chance, we MUST win this one.

It was a simpler time in Reagan's day. Yes, Reagan fucked up but I honestly believe his heart was always in the right place, he was trying to MAGA the best way he knew how. Reagan was surrounded by vipers but Trump… man Trump is still HIGH FUCKING ENERGY. I don't think the Don will let shit slip past him after seeing everything we've all seen from (((those people))). He's talked straight to us, his "internet people" in our language, our code, I may be wrong here but I'm trusting Trump.

God Bless Donald Trump and God Bless the United States of America

Want some hummus, Ahmed?

Are you retarded? Pence is only a bullet away from the White House, and Israel has shown its willingness to assassinate presidents.

I didn't. I had to record my desktop and crop it. I screwed up and left the white line on the side, but whatever.

AND REAGAN WAS SHOT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THAT’S THE WHOLE POINT.

I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this.

Please anons, someone give me the silver lining to Pence being the VP pick and now this. I feel like my heart has been put in a vice and someone's tightening the grip.

I shall remind you that picking Bush is what got reagan attacked in the first place.

Guys they wouldn't kill Trump, they can probably just clone him anyways

And who was trump going to pick that's anti Israel you autistic fuck? Kevin McDonald?

This. Absolutely this.

And the other point is there was no good choice for VP because everyone not Trump is still establishment. Quit being stupid.

Yes, he was replaced like in the movie Dave. That's why he got Alzheimer's, so he didn't have to lie in public too much.

Borders Open Muslims Welcome

t. Mike Pence

How is this Pence cuck at debating and public speaking? He's going to have to do a lot of backtracking

It has already been said that sessions is a far better pick. You are really new, redditors.

Flynn, fuck's sake, he wanted to disarm israel.

pro amnesty, pro tpp, pro mud invasion.

Just wait for Hitler then.

TOPKEK
twitter.com/DanaBashCNN/status/754007849022480384

Trump needs to get rid of the mole(if true)

Nobody likes Pence. His good goy points are a package deal with pissing the GOP and the left off.

Your are asking for Israel, but he is not waiting for Hitler.

SESSIONS
BUCHANAN
EVEN FUCKING ANN COULTER AS A GODDAMN LAST RESORT
THERE ARE AT LEAST A DOZEN MORE

Pence's Status

If Americans allow this to occur they are the biggest cucks and we'll have to admit that the second amendment is useless. The Republic is lost.

Trump's entire campaign in the primary was successful because he ran anti-establishment with nationalist rhetoric. This isn't a VP pick that unifies some lost demographic. The Cuckservatives were going to vote R or stay home already. All this does is piss of the people that got Trump this far. If Pence stays, this is as far as he goes.

Nationalism was winning him the election with massive furor, so why the fuck would go against that trend if he is serious about winning and serious about nationalism. This pick is serious about neither one of those things.

He probably rang Ann and she balled him out for being an idiot.

You can't be thinking straight at the moment.

Pretty much anybody other than Jewt would have been better.

If this is true, Trump is really another Reagan, Pence is another Bush forced on him, and as long as Trump remains alive we have a chance.

Oh that sure is a good idea, disarm the only middle eastern country that is even close to culturally compatible with the west, while it is on all sides surrounded by Islamic countries who to the man want to wipe it(and the west) off the face of the planet.

I'll vote for Trump any day no mather what. But that we can't criticize him for anything is stupid. Hillary is a fucking witch, but come on, this is a stupid move.

Sessions is more valuable, like most people, doing anything but being VP. I mean it's a national joke how irrelevant it is.

No. If Trump is either just an oprotoonist billionaire or somehow fucking stupid, its time for the revolution.

Maybe the (((mole))) was the one to plant this shit here?

No way.

And as I said, I think he's smart enough to learn from history. No one will full off the unthinkable against Trump.

It's about making sure he's not fighting a two front war. We all should know how poor a situation that can be ffs

Fucking blow your goddamn brains out. I don’t want women in politics any more than you do, but if you really want to pretend that there’s “no one” left, you need to commit suicide before we round you the fuck up and slaughter you ourselves.

This. Personally, I think this IDbd8d76 is one of their shining examples of you're point user.

#TRIGGERED

You do fucking rember that VP is both a safety net and has other functions right?

then pick fucking Ben Carson!

You do kwow tjhat if Israel got nuked they would fire at us too, right? They have no loyalty and their nukes don't belong there, especially when most of them are ours.

hurrrrrdurrr trump needed to secure religious voters

hurrrdurrr religioous voters didn't come out in droves and hand turmp the fucking nomination

hurrrdurr relgious people don't like him just jerry fucking falwell and the entire spectrum of non cucked christian pastors endorsing him

checked

here

this

Let the traitor know!

So you have no argument. Thanks for admitting it. Fuck off.

I wish, he's easily the most redpilled candidate we've seen since LaRouche

He's not hitler anons, we've known this for the last year, some of us have tried to ignore it, some of us have accepted it and looked past it, but remember this, you are voting for Trump, not for Pence, look at this way, if Trump is assassinated and Pence is sworn in you have a springboard for the day of the rope by escalating tensions

He's a shit pick, but again, you're voting for Trump, not his VP, if you have qualms with Trump's ties to Isreal, the time to jump of the train was a LONG time ago, even before the AIPAC speech

Trump has to play to cater to the GOP cucks. I fucking hate this pick but there is no way in hell this can dissuade me from voting for Trump.
He has to say he loves Israel, US politics are built on sucking Jewish cock. Hopefully when he is in office he can fix this and tell Israel to fuck off.

Also he needs good security now or we are going to get Midwestern Ted Cruz as President after Trump is assassinated.

You think the kikes wouldn't do that? You really underestimate how much a desperate beast can lash out.

This is just Trump getting ready to outjew the jew, nothing to worry about.

Dogs are dumb.

The mole is from the Trump team, not Pence m8

Kill yourself you fucking kike.

nigger, no one said shit about religious votes you mongoloid

WHY

didn't ask who said what retard. What's Sessions stance on Israel faggot?

Sessions Anti-Israel? The Kebobs certainly don't seem to think so.

"Sessions scores 0 by AAI on Arab-Israeli issues"

ontheissues.org/International/Jeff_Sessions_Foreign_Policy.htm

He does PR and breaks ties in the Senate (where he'll pick Trump's side no matter what).

Neither do you, dumb ass. Seriously considering an eceleb for VP? You're crazy.

And if Trump isn't assassinated, that means he's sucking jewish dick and embracing the Neo-Cohens.

It's a lose/lose

Okay, kike faggot, then what is the reasoning for pence. You kike shills keep saying he secure the religious vote.

test

Fucking degenerate.

Want to know how I know you’re a shill?

I think they would, I just don't think they can pull it off

here

you must be new here.

Flynn or anyone that is not a Israel puppet

Want to know how I know u mad?

see

You disingenuous fucking faggot.

"least bad choice". Low key. Not going to change the tone of the campaign.

Yeah, good choice :^) But atleast he secures those right wing nevertrump religious voters who didn't vote for him in the nomination, no sir :^)

If there is one thing the kikes are good at, its doing shady shit.

If they assasinate trump NOW, its going to be a fucking revolution here.

How would Pence be better than anybody other than Jewt?

Trump knows what he's doing guys

Alright so instead of shitposting let's figure out WHY Trump picked Pence over other candidates. I can see the angle of other picks being more useful elsewhere, but reading some of the stuff in this thread(if they are true) he has some big contradicting opinions on things if you put them next to Trump's.

So, why Pence?

Trump Picks Pro-Israel Stalwart Mike Pence as Running Mate

jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Donald Trump picked Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, a pro-Israel stalwart and conservative Christian, as his running mate.

“I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.,” the presumptive Republican nominee tweeted Friday afternoon.

Trump had previously postponed a Friday morning news conference during which he had been expected to announce his running mate, out of deference to the terrorist attack in Nice, France.

Pence, 57, emerged quickly as a leader on pro-Israel issues during his 12 years in Congress from 2001 to 2013, where he rose rapidly in the GOP caucus leadership, chairing the Republican Conference in his penultimate term, 2011-2013.

He led a number of bids to place conditions on funding for the Palestinian Authority, and in 2007 he joined then-Rep. Ron Klein, D-Fla., in convening the Congressional Anti-Semitism Task Force.

Pence has continued his pro-Israel advocacy as Indiana governor, earlier this year signing one of the most robust state laws targeting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.

He has notably said he dislikes negative campaigning, which may blunt some of the sharp edge of Trump’s rhetoric.

Speaking at a Republican Jewish Coalition event last year, Pence faced pointed questioning from Matthew Brooks, the RJC’s executive director, about a law the Indiana governor had signed recently allowing businesses to discriminate against LGBT people, which Brooks suggested could undermine the GOP’s efforts at attracting women and minorities.

Answering Brooks’ question at the RJC confab, Pence was apologetic. The law went too far he acknowledged, and it was revised.

“Ultimately we adopted a few reforms and made it clear this was a shield, not a sword,” he said.

Pence received warm applause.

In becoming Trump’s running mate, Pence beat out two higher profile names both considered pro-Israel as well — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

Thats retarded user, you're admitting that it was a lose/lose to begin with then, which is even more ridiclous, IF trump does go back on all the issues he is running on, then yah, of course he's going to have alot to answer for, but so would any candidate, the difference is if Trump goes back on his policies he has the Holla Forums base that he built up that is going to go all out Civil War on his ass if he's not genuine

Reported for kike shill.

As an outsider with no dog in the race, I believe it is a solid strategic move. The fact that most people went who? is a good reason to select a person not already disliked by the masses, perhaps the state they are from was calculated.

Who would have been a better pick and why, I don't know. All the former candidates running were already lambasted by Mr.Trump or had violent outbursts as a youth.

If Mike Pence has a clean background despite his views, as in no skeletons in the closet, than that would be sufficient as the star of the show will gravitate all attention come voting time, unlike say a Mrs. Palin character.

No, he didn't. He was winning without the cucks, because the majority of the cucks roll over and accept him as is their nature. Trump had all the cards, because he was drawing on the energy of the most powerful demographic, reactionaries. This pick kills reactionary hype, which is what was causing Trump's success.

If Pence is indicative of where the general campaign is heading, Trump is NOTHING.

No one is happy about Pence but you are retarded or a shill if you think fighting Hillary and the GOPe at the same time is the best strategy.

this.

Because otherwise the GOPe would have voted to unbound the delegates and allow them to vote against Trump.

Lol.

Let's not pretend that Trump wanted this, there is no point in defending Pence because not even Trump wanted him, they are twisting his arm here.

Post yfw no Trump/Sessions ticket

I am still voting for Trump, but I am disappointed in this VP choice. But perhaps something will be revealed in the coming weeks about why Trump chose him that we can agree with beyond getting the cuckservative vote.

Sleepy Nigger, done.

I agree. Thats why I think its a intern/staffer mess up/ a trump ruse to oust the media a rumor-rellient group.

FUCKING THIS

The only possible explanation is that Trump is another Reagan and Pence is another Bush forced on him.
Pence is diametrically opposed to Trump’s policies.
Either this is true (probably): or Trump is legitimately stupid.

And he’s not stupid.

Reported for kike shill.

So this was the reason Manafort was so smug, his deal to crush the never Trump cucks was conditional on Pence.

Fuck this shit.

Hello, (52) from the original Pence confirmation thread! You finally show your nose!

Even liberals aren’t this delusional. Fucking seek medical help immediately.

Reported for kike shill.

Your theory is a good one user. The convention hasn't happened yet. It could be a hedge against any shenanigans in the RNC convention. We'll, best outcome at least.

Except the vote didn’t even remotely get close to passing, you fucking retard.

If that fucking happened, revolution would occur.

please

You must be a shill to continually state this disingenuous horseshit about le trump needing to secure republican right wing voters, who literally turned out in record numbers to give him the nomination

Go fuck yourself you fucking faggot

1. Prove it.
2. How dumb do you have to be to think that would happen, though?

THIS
I can only think these are agitators and shills after all we've been told by Trump

Reminder this guy was literally our Vice President

Pretty much this, and think about this anons, if it wasn't Pence, it was a choice between Jewt or Christie Creme, at least Pence has a low key reputation that won't alienate a majority of the voters

Donald J. Trump announced the formation of the Israel Advisory Committee to analyze U.S. policy toward the State of Israel, enhance the unbreakable bond between the countries, ensure Israel’s military superiority within the region and research alternative solutions to the Israeli/Palestinian discord. The Committee will make recommendations to Mr. Trump.

Trump is cucking Pence, not the other way around . The two probably get along very well behind closed doors, which is why he picked him

Trump gets the best from his employees, this cryptokike is fine I'm sure

That's why Trump is a cuck, he should have believed in us, instead he sold himself out to Israel.

wait, meant his Bush, not his Reagan, fuck

There's fucking nothing on there. And I don't see any emails.

google.com/search?q=religious bill pence

I know you aren't a shill because a shill must have the ability to read, you are just fucking stupid.

NOT TALKING ABOUT VOTERS

THIS IS ABOUT THE INSIDER ESTABLISHMENT HACKS

What about Sessions? Flynn? Carson? Literally anyone but this guy.

THIS ISN'T THE FUCKING PRIMARIES

wake up, look at the current polls at draw new conclusions. Trump is still missing ~20% of the base, thats a TON of votes that will be very important.

The establishment doesn't have more votes than we do, you disingenuous fucking kike.

Quayle was OK. Remember that you were a blue-pilled faggot when the media planted those memes in you.

He's been a supporter of Israel for years

Yeah, no. I'm just not buying it anymore.

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/

Tired of this shit. Trump is surrounded by Jews, he just created an Israeli advisory committee, his daughter is a converted Jew, his son in law is by many reports running the show, and now this VP pick. This is just another rigged election.

Blatantly wrong. trump has 90% of republicans, hillary has 88% of democrats. Thanks for playing though JIDF.

He's hated by everyone bar a minority of party hacks, meaning he's fucking irrelevant and a dinosaur.

Fuck off shill. Stop trying to inist pence is a good pick.

if they unbound the delegates they do you moron!

.>>6722493
Niggawat?

user, as I've said, if you have a problem with Trump's stance on Isreal, the time to jump off was quite awhile ago.

He was just a meme man like Joe Biden, we don't need that with Trump as top dog

If they unbounded the delegates you'd be hanging tonight.

nah, it's that Pence is to Trump as Bush was to Reagan

A lot of work when "doing nothing" would've resulted in the same safe Bush v. Hillary.

Now they are trying to stop the right side by flooding it with shills "agreeing" with us. Fuck off!

That's the opposite of what I'm doing.

Before it was just rhetoric.
VP pick has tangible consequences.

Thanks for correcting the record!

I actually unsubscribed because of this.

REMINDER THAT TRUMP NEEDS THE CUCKSERVATIVE VOTE TO DEFEAT SHILLARY.

PENCE IS DEFINITELY NOT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE, BUT HE IS A STRATEGIC CHOICE WHICH IS WHAT TRUMP NEEDS IF WE ARE TO WIN THIS ELECTION.

I take it all back, this must be a shill

Picking anyone from the lists being floated by the media is a death knell.

Trump had the insiders by the balls. If they tried to make a play while he was in 1488 mode, he just funds RWDS. Going this route shows that such things are not on his mind at all. He made a political, calculated move. That is shit for cuckservatives, ergo, Trump is nothing more than another cuckservative.

We all know what Israel does to our country when we oppose it. Your time will come…

Reminder that he doesn’t, as proven by his pre-Pence support.
Reminder that you need to blow your brains out, kike.

He doesn't, the independents were enough to get him through and now that he's sucking the kosher dick of the establishment, those prospects are gone.

Don’t post fake quotes.

And now he has to have him in office for 4 years.

Please elaborate. I'm dying to learn more…

You are fucking retarded, his whole rise to prominence was defeating the cucks.

He has fallen for their last ditch effort because he didn't have the balls to take them on head on.

REMINDER TRUMP HAD 90% OF REPUBLICAN VOTERS PRE-PENCE AND THIS ARUGMENT IS USED BY SHILLS TO CONDONE LETTING A ZIONIST PRO-MUSLIM PRO-TPP NEOCON AS THE VP SO TRUMP CAN "SUICIDE" 1 MONTH INTO HIS PRESIDENCY

Thanks for confirming you're a kike spreading pro-israel astroturf.

No, with your whole TRUMP IS FAKE shit, its obvious your trying to make us seem like shills!

user, im just pointing out that if you're going to call Trump a Jew shill now, its a little late, he's been that for quite a while, we know he's not literally the next hitler, and we HAVE known this for awhile, if you see that as a reason to stay home or worse yet vote $hillary, be my guest, just don't complain about the next 8 years of an Obama legacy, Trump is our last shot, if he turns out to be just as cucked, then all the same, go full day of the rope on him

No he didn't. And if a general really wanted to disarm Israel then you wouldn't know about it because he wouldn't talk about this in public.

Who would you fuckers have picked?

Fuck off.

This. I think all the shilling is legit going to Holla Forums's head atm. Trump is fucking.brilliant.leader. His employees almost all love the man to a fault. He will get no less than that from his Executive Staff.

In fact this will be Trump's greatest role of his entire life. His performance will be absolutely stellar, and all his people will rally behind him.

Thank God too, cause we sure need a man like him for such a time as this.

What do you think the VP post is for?

Assassinate Trump, VP takes over.

What the hell?

Lots of them on here, their vector is to get us to unify around a common enemy (mudslimes)

He was winning "without" the cuckservative vote, which he had most of anyway because they are cucks that rolled over to support him when he became the candidate. He needs the nationalist furor which dies with this pick.

Rand paul, you faggot kike.

You’re a retard.

It fucking confirms that this is either
A CLEAVER RUSE
or a (((intern))) fucking up.

At least he didn't say "Israel is opur best ally and we must defend it at all cost" like all the other cuckservatives do.

See:

Here's the thing.

Imagine for a moment Trump and Hillary are planning to do the exact same thing.

Trump is popular
Hillary is widely hated

Who do you think has better prospect of inspiring an uprising against the government now?

REMINDER TRUMP STUMPED THE WHOLE GOP ESTABLISHMENT BY BEING ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT ANTI GLOBALIST ANTI NEO-CON

REMINDER ANTO-ESTABLISHENT IS THE KEY TO THIS ELECTION

REMINDER TRUMP THREW HIS WHOLE EDGE INTO THE TRASH

Polls I see are between 15-30% non support. I rounded

Read the fucking article. Trump is a plant to let pressure blow off and give people who were waking up and becoming radicalized a false sense that the system still works and their problems can be solved through democratic action, which is of course total bullshit since our democratic system is a farce. But Trump gives you the illusion that he'll change all that and keeps you placid and inactive, which wouldn't have happened with Bush VS Clinton.

The guy he said doesn't belong on the stage and has foreign policy completely backwards? That was never in the cards

Anons we've known Trump's Stance on Israel for awhile, but you faggots wanted to ban people who pointed it out, or ignore them, or call them Hillary Shills

This is the bed you made, now you have to sleep in it, either admit you were wrong all along or keep your choice with Trump, either way Holla Forums isn't going to be necessarily happy

I think there were better choices for Trump's VP, but I still think he's the best candidate. He could name anyone as VP and it would still be better than Hillary.

He didn't, he could get the fags, Bernouts and independent votes in masse, not anymore. this pleases the Establishment, Israel and Cucks and ONLY them. Pence adds NOTHING positive.

Carson or Flynn to be honest, maybe Scott Brown.

Hang yourself.

kek

Are you blind?

With this move, Trump proves he is nothing but a neocon puppet.

I'm done with him.

I'll Stand With Her.

We accelerationist now.

My MAGA hat goes on the fire tonight.

You blew it Donnie.

Yeah, no.

I do agree with most of your assessment but just because he isn't willing to start the civil war is not enough for me to drop everything and say, "yup Trump is le cuck I guess"

About to hit the post cap. New thread.

I wonder aloud why penceshills have the same hollow non arguments.

muh revolution motherfucker
Fuck you, you faggots, I bet you won't even do shit.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Anons no one is seriously going to vote for Hillary here, are they?

How do you know he hasn't changed his mind over the years? Trump did.

All he had going for him was talk, now he doesn't even have that. Let's see him DO something nationalist if he wants our support.

I think Ann's right. Pence is a mistake.

But it's now a past mistake and worrying about assassination is a job for the SS.

People like this though are just shills:

If Trump were nothing but a puppet, he fucked up by running at all.

Fuck off shill. Your kind ain't welcome around here.

No, but why can't we complain about this obviously stupid choice?

no, but people are realizing he is not the BASED god we were led to believe, he still out only chance but just that a chance, he may stab us all in the back like hillary will.

BEN CARSON

He just did

I refuse to believe this is anything other than a shill or a complete fucking newfag

no you're being irrational just because Trump isn't the perfect Reincarnation of Hitler, you're built him up so fucking high that if anything doesn't go the right way, you
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

doesn't want a kikecuck 1 bullet away from the Presidency but a potential second helping of magic niggerdom is just dandy.

Sessions would have been the best choice for VP but if Obama tries to pass the TPP this fall then he will be very useful in the Senate.

Question: is it possible to dump the VP once you become President and name someone else? How does that work?

Well, I could just not vote - but I'd rather try to ensure the Zionist stooge loses the ticket to the race-baiting lesbian.
We'll get there faster that way.

This post negates your argument.

No, he didn't - he is the Zionist side of the coin, a counter-point to the Marxist side of the coin.
The coin is, of course, a shekel.

Checked for my having been round here longer than you.
And you're wrong - if anything, your kind, the kind who suck Zionist cock and cannot accept the reality of betrayal, aren't welcome around here.
Go back to Israel.

kike support confirmed.

Trump is kill

(checked)

At this rate Hitler himself would be found wanting. Like, why is he trying to establish Israel? Why is he feeding fucking likes in those camps when we're having shortages? Why couldn't he have just gassed them all?

Anti-Trump faggots are unironically voting Hillary in this thread, this just proves they were cucks all along.

For those saying that Trump should continue the same establishment-annihilating course he has been on this whole time, it might be useful to think about what would happen once the election was over.

A Trump that continues to totally spit on the Republican party for being so weak and pathetic and then crushes the Democrats like a bug would have won the battle and lost the war. He'd inherit a government filled with this weak, piss-pants politicians who now hate him and can score political points for digging in their heels and not cooperating with him at all. They'd say he was a dangerous revolutionary, a madmad that needs to be stopped at all costs! There would be no way he could do anything with such pussies stuck in the craw of government, despite how much he would like to push them all out and replace them with useful idiots and actual statesmen.

So, Trump has been flying at 500 miles an hour, and he's beginning to prepare for his landing. He has to first placate the Republican party by throwing them a bone, and a VP pick is one of the easiest and least impactful moves to make (so long as Trump doesn't eat lead, obviously). He needs legislators to do anything.

Now hopefully Trump would pave the way to allow real statesmen to erode the rotten power structures in Washington throughout many of the states, which is the ultimate and most difficult goal. I don't think even Trump would be successful in that monumental task, but at least the attempt might make some difference. I would like to see my state pull its head out of its ass and kick out its political puppets in favor of real politicians.

But he can't do anything like that in office if he gets there completely by annihilating his foes who then have to be the ones that enact his plans. He has to practice Real Politick, which isn't as satisfying in the short term (because fug (((them))) and so forth), but in the long term is how you get amazing changes and improvements to happen.

Keep the big picture in mind: Trump needs to get in first, big a wall / fix trade deals, and do so before the next election in order to have a successful run at things. If he can accomplish winning this election and appointing the right people to the right positions, the government will be his oyster.

This is what Zionist shilling looks like.

We're going to be seeing a lot more of it in the days to come.

NO

SHILLS