HE HAS CHOOSEN

"I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M."

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753965070003109888

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433
twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/753764870764453888
web.archive.org/web/20160714172154/http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/mike-pence-bring-trump-pence-ticket/
twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433
vdare.com/articles/no-to-hapless-jackal-mike-pence-too-trump-has-better-vp-choices
archive.is/dPHnt
twitter.com/marcorubio/status/753967610841010177
archive.is/2V6Vs
archive.is/l1FSz
indystar.com/story/news/2015/01/26/pence-starts-state-run-news-outlet-to-compete-with-media/22370005/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6947472.html
ontheissues.org/IN/Mike_Pence.htm
archive.is/eCgZx
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate
twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/509032682555457536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bum

What a faggot. I'm done with Trump. Writing in Bernie tbh

P

What the fuck?

Why?

You do that pal.

I trust Trump's judgement, at least it wasn't Christie or Gangreen.

Still would've prefered Sessions.

FOR THE EMPEROR, AND HIS ROYAL AIDE

twitter.com.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433

Strange choice.

Burgers are asleep, can someone tells me who is this Mike Pence? and what he did ?

The only logic about Pence is that he's such a nobody that nobody will give a fuck about him and all the focus will be on Trump.

I do think it's an odd choice, but given the options it doesn't really matter.

F

Write in Hitler now

Governer of Indiana, cuckold supreme.

See

Welp, guess I'm a #HillaryMissile now

Wtf

Does Trump want to die? did he sell-out? WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP

oh great

I guess he later retracted, or in any case he later supported a muslim ban but only after another attack.
Mike Pence is a loser.
t. Hoosier

This is my main concern, he starts undermining the key points of the platform to the point where we're back to talking about "a nation of immigrants" and our "values of tolerance"

Why? He has the Midwest in the bag.

Well shit, anons. Guess I'm a Hillbot now! Surely the total collapse of the U.S.A. will finally give us our Hitler. Surely!

Gov of IN, he's a neocohen cuck who loves all wars for israel. He's one of the jew-worshiping evangelicals that plague our country

Is he daring ZOG to assassinate him or something?

Was going to vote. Just going to skip it this time around.

Fuck it.

The cucking begins

How big is the wall going to be now? My bet it's really going to be a 'digital wall' like that texas fag said.

Just blow me up already.

Newt would have been an endless cycle of "muh moon" jokes from the media, I trust Trump has plans to get Pence up to speed and make him proper VP material

What are the chances of Trump losing states because of this?

And now Trump owns him like a bitch.

Not my first choice. I was hoping for Flynn but at least it's not Newt or Christie.

People have to remember that the VP is largely a powerless, ceremonial role meant to assuage the party establishment. Nobody voted for Obama because of Joe Biden.

Trump is trying to shore up support among the NeverTrumpers and make inroads with the GOP so that they don't sabotage him. Whether we want to admit it or not, beating Hillary Clinton will be a tough race so we don't want Trump fighting his own party too.

Pence isn't great but it could've been so much worse. Even if he nominated Tim Wise as VP, I don't give a shit I'm voting for Trump.

I think Pence is a solid choice. Krispie could be in some shit as more info about corruption NJ is coming out and Newt is Mr. NAFTA. Pence is just a boring shit who had the balls to criticize Trump a few times. Plus Pence scares the special snowflakes something fierce. This a smart strategy because they're spewing their buzzwords at least 3 times in 1 sentence over on social media. The more they use those words, the less power they wield. Trump also gets assassin insurance with this guy.

frankly, don't think it will change anything, but goddammit, Pence? a fucking coward?

How far will one man go in the battle against jewdom?

I'm kinda starting to doubt here, lads.

If Pence is such a limp wristed cuck loser (which he is) then how the hell is he going to temper Trump's stance? The opposite is going to happen. Pence will say that he has been convinced by recent world events that Trump has the right ideas.

So how long until Trump suffers an accident?

complete cuck, big jew lover, wants to invade Iran, wants guest worker programs out the ass, supports free trade, born again evangelical

WHY

DJT confirmed JFK'd by 2017

You were never going to vote.

It's as if Trump wants the fucking kikes to assassinate him and have a good goy replacement lined up. He's going to get stabbed in the back by jews so hard, god damn it. Or is his plan to be a martyr all along?

considering only die-hard cucks really heard of him, little.

Expect shills to toss around more "hurr durr dont vote user trump picks jew loversssss""

Trump never saw himself as equal with anyone, and has a history of fucking over business "partners" for self gain.

Right now Pence is his running partner.

Everyone is jumping to conclusions over stances the guy held during the primaries. it's likely that Pence was given a red pill suppository by the intensification of chimping and ackbaring that has occurred this summer.

Bottom line, I trust that Trump has better insight into who Pence is than any of us.

I always found those "I'm a #CruzeMissle now" type posts extremely annoying.

Unfortunately, I am being completely serious now when I say I'm voting for Hillary Clinton. Trump has betrayed me by picking the biggest cuckservative in existence so I will betray Trump and vote for Hillary. By picking Pence he has shown that he is not the great 4D chess playing leader we thought he was.

The only hope now is a scored earth policy where we hope that Hillary flushes the country down the drain as fast as possible, and we can rebuild a new country from the ashes.

Fuck Trump, he's a traitor.

This, Pence is a faggot but can anyone actually name something significant that Biden has accomplished as VP?

Or maybe he plans on having good security do he doesn't die.

Or he has other assassin insurance like blackmail or some shit.

He probably picked Pence on the assumption that he would be a Biden type figure who no one gave a fuck about.

However this has the potential to backfire as Pence is more a of social conservative than Trump's platform portrays.

Marco or Kasich would have been better choices to net the moderate liberal types, Sessions would have solidified and bolstered Trump's message.

But Pence has views that directly oppose Trump's. Very weird to pick this guy out of all the options available

VP does fuck all, essentially?
Only reasoning I can think of is to grab kooky evangelical vote, especially since that group went against him in the primaries.
I don't like it, but does it really matter? Hopefully he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't Palin the race.

Trump is a Jew.

pretty much, he just chose the biggest shabbos goy as vp, its like putting a bag of shekels in front of a jew and daring him to grab it

Disappointed, but I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt and see if Pence has converted to Trump's ideals.

Still voting Trump no matter what. Pence will be insignificant like Biden.

this

I was you prick. Probably just vote for some third party sap or Hillary.

Might as well help with the collapse.

Bet you spent a long time preparing that shill line.

Fuck off.

Shills are really trying to D&C on this, I wonder why that can be.

and so it begins…

How about no?

Yeah, no, fuck this, the 50cent/hour shills in this thread made me stop doubting. I'm still for Trump.

Whelp.

I am officially off the Trump train. Screw that open borders, amnesty, TPP supporting cuck.

Trump just showed his true colors and They aren't red, white, and blue. They're just red.

I now welcome President Clinton.
I now welcome the destruction of the US.

ohh shiet.
What is the plan now ? Trump's jewish affiliations are clearly exposed then ?

Fuck off kike, we can see your bullshit from a mile away.

Possible. But the "unconstitutional" tweet smacks of someone who is easily led and is susceptible to media manipulation

Maybe he is going for a good cop bad cop sort of thing.

Cuckold Pence is the foil to Trump that can more strongly bring out his shitlord qualities. Sort of like Biden being such a dumbass goofball that be makes Obongo look intelligent and serious by comparison.

If this stops you from voting Trump you never were to begin with.

I love the completely off topic intro line to push an assumed affiliation with us.

guaranteed replies.

The Soft Shill everyone.

Listening to Beck now, seems the cucks are liking the pick, is this Trump's move to corral the neocons?

This choice for VP along with all the shit Pence has done and said confirms Trump is a cuck.

All these

he would of had to at some pint. Otherwise they would just sit home and not vote like spoiled little faggots.

Trump shills out in full force today.
DONT WORRY GOYS HES STILL THE BEST CHOICE :^)

LOL twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/753764870764453888

try harded jidf

CAN SOMEONE GIVE A RUNDOWN ON MIKE PENCE?

Why isn't it good that Trump chose him as his running mate?

you're doing it wrong

This. If Trump can even win.

And with that, Trump just won all the christcuck states.

Look, they've started to evolve. They think by using our own "hate speech", they'll blend in.

This is the first time I've felt hurt by Trump. He had far better choices but went with a huge cuck.

I wish I knew why.

Meh.

I am not going to vote for Trump, but only because my state is already as red as it can get, so he will definitely win here no matter what. It's just a waste of time for me. If it were a swing state I would consider it.

Governor of Indiana. He has some flaws but I'm sure Trump has a good reason.

Now, let's dispel this fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

This is a fake link, you can see it in the URL. Nice try, Moishe.

Also,

Here's some oc for you fucktards.

This, Trump is a big energy guy, he doesn't need energy competition on the stage

AFAIK he only has ~80% of support from republicans, if this pick secures some more of the cuck vote he'll edge up a few points against Hillary.

Your vote still counts in the national pool.

At least he didn't pick Newt, "muh 7 million" Gingrich, a woman, or a black man.

There's nothing wrong with the choice, it's just JIDF crawling out of the woodwork like the roaches they are to try to D&C.

web.archive.org/web/20160714172154/http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/mike-pence-bring-trump-pence-ticket/

Neocon Israel dicksucker. Likely forced on him to absorb up all the leftover necon republicans christcucks.

At least Trump's ticket is officially FUCKING WHITE MALE

because shills will now call Trump a jew lover and that anti-hillary people shouldn’t vote and just let her win.

Meanwhile same could be said about every other typical GOP he had to chose from.

Have you retards ever considered that he has other assassin insurance?

This nigger owns a shitload of the BEST hotels in the United States. All the top players in the USA have probably stayed in his hotels. Just imagine the fucking massive blackmail file that he could have made simply by bugging his own property.

If he dies everyone's dirt comes out and it all burns to the ground.

Establishment Dog, Jew Lover, a wuss afraid of liberals, a massive CUCK. Pence Represents everything i hate about the GOP and politicians.

Looks like I was right. Red pill suppository.

It's widely reported that he has dirt on Rupert Murdorch IIRC

What the FUCK. Anyone who defends this is delusional. Pence is pro amnesty, pro TPP, has made supportive statements of Muslims, and in general is an all around cuckservative bitch that exemplifies everything Trump supporters are sick of. Ann Coulter was right, this is a huge mistake and I don't see any way this helps Trump, it's only going to diffuse the energy and enthusiasm of his greatest supporters. Not to mention the JFK/LBJ flashbacks this pick brings to mind.

Be the vice president is the same as being a pitcher of warm spit. All the vice president does is help the main guy get elected. They don't do shit, unless the president dies. This is simply to shore up votes across the Midwest among #NeverTrumpers. It might suck in our eyes, but normies will eat this shit up.

seekrit nazi agent?

You need to vote no matter how red your state is. Every vote added to that national total helps the image.

Especially after Newt cucked to the niggers. Has Mike told whites to check our fucking privilege yet?

Yes, weeb, we don't need you. Thread is moving along just fine. We can defend Trump without you. Nobody needs your stupid images of shocked anime cunts.

He better have a pope-mobile to live inside of lined up. God fucking damn it, I'm worried to hell and back now.

I'm just happy it's not jewt.

Whelp, Trump cucked.

He should have picked Flynn.

Now Trump is assassinatable and will tow the line. Fuck it. I'm done.

wew

not once did he mention Mudslimes or Islam, just "Terrorism" like Obungo, if THAT is redpill to you get a brain check.

If trump wins well put Muslims in camps, finish off the Palestinians on the West Bank of Israel, finish off Syria by killing Assad and then invade Iraq again for WMD. At the end of the day the western world and Middle East have been pushed too far.

9-11 was for us to hate them

Our occupation was for them to hate us.

Now all that's left is mixing so a holy civil war can happen and in the chaos the elite can cement their power.

The ideology of Islam values Sharia Law over the laws of a nation.
Sharia is illegal in the U.S. for being unconstitutional.
Therefore, Islam is unconstitutional & illegal.

The ideology & it's goals are clear as crystal.
There is no discussion to be had. Islam has no place in the U.S.

Son of a Bitch! Welp, Jill Stein 2016, i guess.

So is the entire Republican party, and he's their nominee.

He already did a successful hostile takeover and ended neocohenism, changed the entire Republican platform 180 degrees in a single calendar year as well as ending several prominent Repuke careers.

At this point he can only gain by appeasing the party slightly by not picking a General Mattis or Flynn.

Shills will D&C this to death, don't let them. Two white males is perfect regardless.

All of these ((((((1)))))) posts.

I see you haven't actually done your homework, shill.

Run of the mill cuckservative then

the fuck am i reading

Slagged Trump off over the Muslim ban, and doesn't even understand how it IS constitutional, complete fucking retard, utter let down.

He mentioned Western Civilization. Cucks never actively mention or defend the concept of Western Civilization.

I fucked up the formatting of the link. The tweet is real.

twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433

We've come a long way since Dec 2015.

Meant for (you)

The thing wrong with it is that Pence is;
Open Borders
Pro Amnesty for all brown people
Pro TPP
Against mudslime ban
Pro war for israel

He may as well be a kike.

It's not that he's a bad decision. He's a shit decision.

Call me whichever version of kike you'd like. Myself and others will not vote for him.

And not. It's not just the few anons who have heard of Pence. It's a large chunk of Trump's base.

If Trump gets shot, is Pence too retarded to carry out anything I'm office?

Pence has said cuck things in the past but hopefully Trump knows what hes doing

Yes they do. They just mean their own liberalism-enriched version of it.

*in office

Preaching to the choir mate, but it doesn't mean I'm happy about the Pence pick. We can just 'dude just wait for hitler' the shills until November so I'm not worried.

Well hopefully with this JIDF ,libertarians and summerfags will fuck off

You just described every GOP faggot. Trump had to pick one of them to secure their vote so they don't sit home like faggots.

Is VP supposed to be senate president?
Isn't that important?

Then don't. Wait for Hitler. It's funny that you complain about kikes when you're acting just like the faggot #CruzMissles. If you don't trust Trump's decision, you were never a supporter in the first place.

No. The other Fox guy, but same effect.

Roger Ailes or something.

LMAO

Is it your first day here?

Source on his pro-amnesty stance? Everything I'm finding says he's pretty anti-amnesty. Hell, even anti-brown people, despite that anti-ban tweet.

Just one more redpoll and he will be ready to do lines of red.

You seem frustrated

On the other hand, Trump could be going in with Pence as bait to the RNC.

Possibilites, people.

I am going ot go out on a limb and say he is not really ideologically driven in any way. Most likely was just going with the standard Republican positions and what he believed would win him points with his electorate, but open to shifting to stay relevant with Trump.

There's nothing wrong with the pick. He has to pick the guy who can help him win states, not the guy who will carry on his legacy in case he dies.

Trump's election campaign thus far has in many ways mirrored Ronald Reagan's, and this is just the latest parallel.

Reagan, like Trump, was hugely unpopular with the GOP establishment and faced a huge uphill battle against the insiders who were determined to stop him getting elected, even if it meant throwing the election to the Dems. He ultimately appeased them by taking a slimy establishment "true conservative" (George Bush) as his VP.

So Trump is just, once again, following the Reagan playbook and hopefully getting the same result - a massive landslide victory, after which he can start cleaning house.

I just hope the parallels stop before Trump develops Alzheimer's and the corrupt establishment take advantage of it to implement horrible policies.

Pro Amnesty and pro TPP is basically unsupportable, there is no bargaining on that, there is no pragmatic angle on that, I don't support Trump to play games and get in power just to say he's not Hilary.

I support him specifically for his anti-globalism and anti-immigration policies.

He could ask a Tranny to be VP for all I give a shit to play the political games, as long as it wasn't a cuck like Pence.

Dude the only other option is to vote for Shillary and watch the country and your safe rural communities die with it. There's not going to be a backlash or rebuilding from ashes. Why are you even asking such questions? Has Joe Biden done anything? VP only matters if the president dies.

No more buts.

they do, it's a nice way of avoiding offending mudslimes and their Islam, i still support Trump for the lack of a better choice, but Pence is a CUCK and a Establishment goy, if he get killed now it's his own fault for being stupid.

Just like every other neocohen in government. He "supports" or "opposes" ideas only to get votes. When it's time to push those ideas and laws through he's no where to be seen.

ANTI WEEB IS CODE FOR ANTI WHITE

Rick Wilson is that you??

Recently, the VPs were the real presidents. It might happen again.

Trump wants the cuckbucks.

Proper funding will push him way ahead of Shillary. He's fucking tied with her with practically nothing in the way of funding in regards to her.

I was hoping it was Christie for no other reason than that I wanted to spray this on the side of a building.

There's more JIDF activity thanks to the pro trump summerfags,Without them we would kill threads like this with just wait for hitler.

You cant deny the quality went to shit in the last 2 months.

Hi kike

Clinton's do it for free shitters were ready with canned responses to his VP announcement, you're not convincing anyone

Nor is intl with anime garbage spam, it doesn't work

Blindly supporting something without rational inquiry and skepticism is what got Western civilization into this mess to begin with. This is a bad move, and there are plenty of other options he had that would be better than this. Stop hero worshiping and call a spade, a spade.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

VP doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter what his stance is.
He is not going to undermine Trump.
There's no fucking chance of that happening.

So the first time Trump is called upon to make a real decision, a commitment, something that's not just bluster and cheap talk but an actual political move, he chooses the absolute most kosher option available.

Thread theme. See you in Tehran.

=GOOD LUCK ASSAD=

This. I'm hoping it's just shills and no true member of Holla Forums is actually retarded enough to stay home.

If Trump picked a non-kosher VP and the Jewry was dedicated enough to assassinate him, do you really think they would think twice about killing his running mate and giving their puppet Paul Ryan the seat?

I fuckin' despise 99% of anime yet I still welcome our weebshit brothers with open arms, you flaming faggot.

it matters if something happens to Trump

We dont have time or reason to "call a spade a spade"
The only other option is death you retard.

Reagan was also shot and almost killed.

It's not blind support. He picked him to get cuck votes, I'm not denying that. Step outside of your hugbox though, he already has the Holla Forums vote. Picking another Holla Forums friendly guy for VP would add nothing to his campaign.

It sounds important, but in reality it couldn't be more insignificant.

Joe Biden gets a tie-breaker vote in the Senate in the very rare occurance that there's a deadlock and I don't think Pence will be voting against Trump's interests. I don't even know if Biden has ever used this power.

Hopefully Pence will appeal to the cuckservatives so that they don't vote for Johnson.

No rational person should give two shits about pawn pieces.

Jesus, the D&C shills in this thread.

Let's face it: Trump is pretty much the only non-cuckservative politician in the GOP right now. He didn't have any really good VP picks, so he clearly went for the one who would keep his mouth shut and let Trump do the work. Plus, Pence will probably help Trump with the establishment cucks.

Trump's chances of winning nor his platform have changed. We're all still voting for him this fall. Now fuck off shills.

This is going to be another (((neocon))) administration. We are absolutely fucked.

Don't accuse him of being in a hugbox. That poster is a defeatist shill faggot.

It certainly got worse since there's a ton of 4chan tier threads popping up on the catalog like these:

You should be happy then, Chaim.

You take a lot off the table as far as attacking Hillary by bringing someone on board with many of the same faults.

Supported Iraq, etc.

WE MEMED TRUMP INTO RELEVANCY AND WE CAN MEME HIM OUT OF RELEVANCY JUST AS EASILY

I always found those "I'm a #CruzMissle now" type posts extremely annoying.

Unfortunately, I am being completely serious now when I say I'm voting for Hillary Clinton. Trump has betrayed me by picking the biggest cuckservative in existence that supports open borders, amnesty, and TPP so I will betray Trump and vote for Hillary. By picking Pence, Trump has shown that he is not the great 4D chess playing leader we thought he was.

The only hope now is a scorched earth policy where we hope that Hillary flushes the country down the drain as fast as possible, and we can rebuild a new country from the ashes.

Fuck Trump, he's a traitor.

No they don't. They use other euphemisms for their faux-Western Civilization, such as "modern society." Specifically mentioning the West by name is invariably a semantic rejection of the concept of cultural relativism, as it indicates that the values that made Western Civilization great are intrinsic to the peoples of the West (Whites.)

What I want to know is, how is this guy in front of a camera? As Trump's running mate he NEEDS to be a master of interviews and such to avoid the infinite traps they'll try and catch him with. If he isn't capable of this, we're doomed. He'll be a constant liability, the weak link in Trump's iron defense.

The jews did this. fucking Manafort.

There's already been one assassination attempt, I'm pretty sure Trump will check that box before the election comes. If he survives, he's golden.

GTFO

He was.
He just went full kosher.

Sure he did, Michael Flynn. Even fucking Rubio would have been a better choice.

He chose the absolute worst running mate possible.

>Support and Expand free trade continue rebuilding China and Mexico

>More reinforcement of the right to vote brown people and illegals should be allowed to vote

>Stricter punishment reduces crime longer and more severe sentences for more violent and damaging crimes
>>Strongly opposes let niggers and spics out after they rape and murder a white preteen girl

>Stay out of Iran fight wars for israel
>>Strongly opposes see above

vdare.com/articles/no-to-hapless-jackal-mike-pence-too-trump-has-better-vp-choices

archive.is/dPHnt

I guess, that you're fired.

say kike

It decimates his legitimacy, end of fucking story. The kikes will have a field day with this, it is bad move strategically, (O MY GOD Trumps VP hates his policies, unelectable) and cuts trust massively in his anti-neo Cohen posturing.

You can't have an pro Amnesty and Pro TPP VP pick. This is balls out retarded by Trump and he took it due to cash promises, and hoping to get a bump in Indiana.

Not really. Immigration is #1 and Lubio is the absolute worst on immigration.

Holy shit shill mcgee

Pic related, I can double post too.

This is critical as well, you don't just roll out of bed one day with the ability to flick away the press like the fruit flies they are

How does he support open borders?

Are you on Holla Forums and admitting that you are voting hillary?

Is this what passes for shilling these days

twitter.com/marcorubio/status/753967610841010177

WEW LAD

Better off voting for a 3rd candidate to deny either of these Israel-shills a mandate.

Fuck off

Optimism rising…

You mean 1.3% of the population?

My god. I didn't think Trump would allow himself to become even more cucked than Sanders.

I don't trust his decision at all, but I'm still voting for Trump. I just don't like the idea of such a supreme neocohen being able to influence the tone of the campaign, and he will do so, by his sheer bland presence.

My biggest worry is that this a sign that Trump is going to tone things down so much, that by the time January rolls around, he'll be indistinguishable from a Reaganite lemming. Remember, Reagan dogwhistled for white identity quite a bit himself; he launched his 1980 campaign in backwater Neshoba County Mississippi, where the 1964 killings of some civil rights niggers happened, literally the only thing that place is known for. And how much did Reagan do for white people? What I'm saying is that it's more important that we use Trump, more than Trump uses us. We shouldn't be dependent on the hope that he'll be Mussolini 2.0

Hey now, Pence is a Terrible choice and only idiots would defend it, but Rubio is even worse.

non-burger

what's so bad, give me the TL;DR

Try "terminology that's been around since before Tsun Tzu", retard.

And don't you "end of story" me you crooked nose shill motherfucker. I'll straighten that piece of shit for you.

hownew.ru

nice trips

I think the summerfags are wrong. Trump appeals to the more liberal people already. Conservatives and Tea Party aren't so sure and Trump needs to get that block out to the polls this November.

Pence is going to be brilliant. The more liberal voices on the internet, including on raddit and tumblr, may not understand. Pence gives a balanced, winning ticket. Compromise. Balance. Of course the media will attack him more, but it's current year. Who gives two fucks about the media? Trump is no John McCain either, again, Trump has much more appeal in the center.

Donald Trump will set party policy. Pence isn't a big enough figure to push Trump around, is he? Newt is pushy.

Pence is a small concession to the Right. Pence is the Holla Forums candidate. Trannies and faggots BTFO.

Praise Kek.

Fuck off we were always going to vote for trump but we actually had political discussion and not 4 trump threads circle-jerking before all of you come here

I'll still vote for the guy, but frankly I'm kind of pissed at this. His acceptance to tranny degenerates, his cheating on his wives, his comments on guns after Orlando, and now he has a fucking Lvl. 50 Cuckmeister as his VP
I just hope we get that fucking wall

STUMPED

Rubio is more popular than Pence and he's a cuckservative. That's my point. If you're gonna pick a cuck, pick a popular cuck.

Yeah but the term "D&C" was brought over by Holla Forums shills attempting to hijack Holla Forums using the US election as a vector.

just more proof that actual shills are pushing this anti-trump garbage. they are fucking up hard.

It's a shill trying a new tactic. Nice try. I bet the shills WISH they could stop people from calling out D&C.

Muh amnesty and muh TPP. How can Trump stand up and shout what he needs to win the election with a fucking CUCK like Pence standing beside him, it makes no fucking political sense, he's fucking this up, stop pretending it's a good idea. It's a disaster.

Holly shit is this an official AMA with Marco Rubio?

fuck.

fuck.

FUCK

I would have taken krispy kreme over this shit head, and I despise that bridge closing fucker.

I despise Pence as much as anyone else here.

But what is with this wave of D&C suddenly appearing?

The entire reason Trump has the support he has is because he has presented himself as someone outside the establishment that will put the country first, and push for real conservative values. This is what has lead to his widespread and energized base, and support. This pick flies in the face of his entire campaign up to this point, and his base isn't going to like it. Ann Coulter just spent the last two days trashing Pence and she's been one of Trumps biggest supporters from day one, this IS going to hurt his campaign. I would've preferred Newt over Pence, that's how bad Pence is.

Also, you guys trying to claim that "oh it's just the VP he only matters if the President dies" well no SHIT maybe that's why Trump shouldn't pick a guy who the establishment would LOVE to get in over his dead body.

Pence really does feel like a Moneyball VP pick

Well damn, I guess I'm a #GilmoreGirl now.

wew

The fear is that Trump is getting cucked. We're still voting for him though.

If this is an accurate assessment of Pence, then he should be a great choice.
archive.is/2V6Vs

I'm still worried as fuck, and it's not like they can't try again after one failure.

This pick worries me because Pence feels like LBJ in this scenario.

Pure coincidence my fellow go-guy.

AMERICA IS OVER PEOPLE

Where have you been? We've been having threads on Trump's VP pick for days now.

can't say I agree that he accepted Trannys, he simply said the situation was poorly handled

Simply put, the shills think they see a chink in the armour and are attacking it en masse in the hopes of eroding Trump's support.

It's not gonna work.

At the very least, we should wait 'til the press conference. Maybe Pence will give an amazing speech about how he was wrong.

Who cares? He can't undermine trump. It isn't fucking logical.

Don't doubt what Holla Forums or goons will do to make it look like Holla Forums is anymore divided than we usually are when we have to decide between picking to gas jews or shoot them

>>>/oven/

Is that really what you decided to get from my post?

Then the fuck is with his opinion on amnesty

It hurts his main fanbase but makes everyone else like him more. It makes sense but why does it hurt?

No wonder a Kike like you is happy, you get your immigrants and TPP, the cuckservatives are delirious with Pence, as are the Jews.

This is the biggest Jewing of the campaign and the first time Trump has stopped doing his own campaign strategy.

END OF STORY KIKE

THE MEMES

Bitch nigger.

Not impressed, can't fully understand why.
Too bad he'll be pres when Trump is inevitably assassinated.

The biggest problem i see now is that Trump will not get much done now, also i can support Trump while criticizing his choices and mistakes, don't be a blind fanboy people.

Go back to Renegade you piece of shit.
Nobody cares.

Welll it use to be a meme but I think we should just wait for Hitler now

Not surprised alt-right fags are against this

Pence is against illegals, gays, atheism, and welfare

Sounds like a smart dude, I don't see the problem.

Hitting Hillary for her poor judgement on Iraq is pretty much off the table once you select someone for VP who also supported it.

I always found those "I'm a #CruzeMissle now" type posts extremely annoying.

I always found those "I'm a #CruzMissle now" type posts extremely annoying.

is this a shill meme now?

and why is his assassination somehow inevitable now? Trump isn't just your average lame duck politician. You dont think there's an insurance policy?

I think that's why he chose him tbh.

Anyone who doesn't vote for Trump because of this is either a shill or a traitor or both. There wasn't a good pool of choices to pick for Trump, so he went with something safe.

Anyway, here again is his dossier:

Pro Life
Pro Military
Pro Border Wall
Pro Balanced Budget
Pro Business
Pro Free Trade
Pro Fair tax
Voted No to '08 Auto Bailout
Voted No to Wall Street Bailout
Voted to terminate Home Affordable Mortg. Program
Voted yes to define Marriage as one man, one woman
Voted yes to ban same sex marriage
Voted yes to protect the pledge of allegiance
Voted to repeal Obamacare reporting requirements for small business
Voted yes on military border patrols to battle drugs and terror
Voted to guarantee parent's right to educate their children
Voted yes to allow drilling on the continental shelf
Voted to bar the EPA from regulating greenhouse gasses
Voted no to enforcing C02 global warming pollution
Voted yes for permitting new refineries
Voted against raising the CAFE Standards
Voted yes to drilling in the ANWR
Voted to bar greenhouse gasses from the Clean Air Act
Voted no on Cash for Clunkers
Voted to reduce marriage tax
Voted to restrict US funding of the UN
Voted no on Senate pay raise
Voted to require ID to vote
Voted against suing gun manufactures and sellers for gun misuse
Voted for national concealed carry
Voted to ban gun registration
Voted to defund Obamacare
Voted twice to repeal Obamacare
Voted to end birth right citizenship (anchor babies)
Voted to declare English as the official language

Against Internet tax
Rejects the Fairness Doctrine and Net Neutrality
Member of the TEA Party movement
Committed to unbreakable US- Israel bond
Rated by the NTU as being a "Taxpayer's Friend"
Rated by the CTJ as being opposed to progressive taxation
Rated by the AFL-CIO as being anti-union
Rated A by the NRA for pro gun position
Rated by AAI as being anti-Arab and anti-Palestine
Rated by the Christian Coalition as being of Pro Family Values
Rated by the NEA as being anti-public education
Rated by the NAACP as being anti Affirmative Action

His very good goy choices:
PRO TPP
PRO NAFTA
ANTI MUSLIM BAN (But against Syrian refugees coming to the US?)

The guy is a coward, but at least some of his choices are good, and then there are his good goy choices.

literally who

I've thought this for months. He's a terrible speaker and not that good of a debater. He only "won" debates because of the various Holla Forums's.

I've highly doubt the "156 IQ" since it was first posted.

Have I mentioned he's shit at conversation?

This is a bad choice but fuck anyone stating they won't vote for Trump because of this.

I hope they're only trolling.

This is such a fucking terrible attempt at D&C. You should honestly be ashamed in yourself if you're a paid organization.

its official. all the cucktards who supported that latino faggot will now move to Trump.

Trump fucked up. You can't really put it any other way.

I'm no longer meme'ing him into relevance, he can enjoy his kosherhood. I'm not fucking fighting for Israel again. He has shown very little courage with this choice and you can be sure he will be acting the same way once he takes power.

All the people fighting for Trump here, will be fighting against him once he stabs him in the back. Actually I take it back, the betrayal will hurt so much they might lose the will to fight at all.

Whether Trump or Clinton win at this point in time will make very little difference.

It's time to prepare for the coming race war and ignore this stupid election cycle. I'm gonna get off my keyboard and go for a long walk, I am really really pissed off and I don't want to destroy anything on my desk.

You're next president m'goy.

Trump is going to die of an accident 2017.

He has no policy in common with Trump, how can he not undermine him, they just have to google search Pence and have the campaign attacks write themselves.

Do you think Pence will stand up and now say he believes in the Wall and the Muslim ban? Course he won't, he's a chaperone forced on Trump by the
RNC, and he's foolishly accepted it due to the need for money.

The VP is supposed to be the insurance policy. Picking a cuck paints a target on Trump.

okay so from what i'm reading the presidential candidate doesn't really get to pick their VP so much as the RNC or DNC give them a list and they have to pick one of their guys.

With that considered I guess he could have picked worse, not much worse but it could have been worse. jewt gringrich

This.

From what I've read he's anti-gay/tranny, pro gun and anti immigration. Obviously he's not full 14/88 but a lolbertarian is better than a cuckservative in my books.

wew lad

this, basically.

nah it's "just wait for hitlery now"
And you're a bunch of stupid cuck faggots for pushing it as a remotely good idea.

The same people are behind it.

Trannies and faggots BTFO.

Pence is not a big figure. He isn't the biggest cuckservative ever - most people have never heard of him.

Trump picked a VP who not be able to push him around.

He's right though. I was here (on fullchan) since exodus 2 and the board was a little more open to being critical of Trump's decisions than it is now. Now any criticism of a Trump decision is 'D&C' exactly like disagreeing with christians is labeled 'D&C'. I understand with all the anti-Trump 'trump is a kike' type posts that we are all on a hair trigger with this stuff, but let's at least have reasoned debates that doesn't default on 'D&C'. I doubt any 'I'm now a #HillaryMissle' posts will be met with anything other than derision, so can we at least have a nuanced discussion about Trump like we used to have, please? You have r/the_donald if you want circlejerking.

The pure volume of people saying "IT'S ALL OVER GOYS, VOTE HILLARY" is too high for simple shitposters.

Either way, voting Trump is the only way to go saying "B-BUT GOY, TRUMP HAS A KOSHER VP" is like saying you'd rather eat a shit sandwich rather than a steak with shit sprinkles.

I'll still vote for Trump of course.

But I'm waiting for Hitler.

he looks like Max Hardcore

Holla Forums, learn how politics work or fuck off from a board that is focused on this type of shit, your shit fits of outrage and drama tears belong to Holla Forums that is where all the edgy revolutionary faggots belong.

also trump is A E S T H I C why the hell would you submit yourself to a whore of a president, wasn't king nigger enough? lets clean that slate and stop being failures already.

False. He's pro border FENCE.

"True". He's pro the US pays to rebuild China and Mexico.

Then he went and cucked for the left.

JIDF pls go

I don't see that at all.

Again we've had multiple threads on this and Pence was one of the worst options.

Yeah forgot to change that, I copied the list from a site where they aren't redpilled about Jews.

TRUMP IS OVER

WHY the fuck you consider this a bad pick, are you faggots?

You've been crying at us about this for how many months now? And we're supposed to just believe that you're some disenfranchised Trump supporter when we've been hit with so much crying wolf? You're so stupid.

How do you expect people to take you seriously?

Pls. No one can stop The Don. You're tears will be sweet come November heh.

It coincides with a surge of about 300 more active users, so probably

What? I thought this guy was king cuckservative, in what scenario would he vote for fag marriage?

In 2003 we invaded over suspicion of WMD, 9-11 is what the majority of Americans think the war was about. 9-11 was to make us okay with going to war in the first place.

Now that Iraq is more or less given the green light to research and develop nukes I don't think it's far fetched to think Iraq will be invaded again and they'll use WMD as the reason again.

You do realize Israel is trying to absorb the Middle East while having caucasoids fight the Muslims for them right? Once we help Israel expand they'll say we're nazis 2.0 and throw us under the bus.

You do realize we have ID's here, right?

Nobody gives a fuck about Trannies and gays, they are down around the bottom of the list, they care about Globalism, Trade, Terrorism, Muslims and Spics, and a white country gone brown, expanded wars, Israel, Saudi.

HE ALREADY HAD THE EVANGELICALS, SOME CUCK WHO DOESN'T LIKE QUEERS ADDS NOTHING WHEN THE PEOPLE WANT MORE TRUMP NOT MORE CUCK

He's pro-TPP which is pro-immigration by proxy. He flopped on fags hard and is a generic neocon israel cocksucker.

8ch is older than Trump running by a lot.

How is he against illegals when he sponsored a bill that would lead to all of them receiving amnesty, under corporate control? How is he against gays when the moment they put pressure on him to back off on the marriage law, he caved, betraying everyone who had voted for him? Atheism, whatever, and welfare, oh I'm quite sure he's down with no welfare for the shitskins, but for corporations, that's another story. AKA he's a cuckservative through and through.

You mean Iran right?

CNN's news ticker has stated Pence has ties to the Koch brothers.

Expect this to be a common taking point among liberals, as they consider the Koch brothers to be evil incarnate.

This is what a bot or other prefabricated post looks like.

how many times are people like you going to repeat this lie

Holy shit - we must have BTFO of them pretty hard if they were just lurking for months waiting for a fracture point.
What a bunch of cucks.

Find the Coulter write up on it.

Perhaps he was being strategic. You know… to get elected?

Of course not, it's his first day go easy on him.

Appeases establishment

THIS

ALL TRUMP CHUMPS ARE BOTS

Yes. Every one of them supporting (((Pence))).

This isn't Holla Forums, I'm willing to bet most of mods will find most of the ID's in here are fresh as fuck. There is no fucking way 8/pol/ has this many posts on at this time of day. This thread should have half the amount of posts it currently does.

Of course they will, just not believe it if he caved on his own VP pick.

The guy supports guest worker programs with no caps on the amount of people being brought in

>Jidf >>>Holla Forums and summerfags flips its shit

Fixd

Delete yourself.

Do really think the Jews wouldn't just assassinate the VP as well and go right to Paul Ryan?

FIRED

This. And kiss every Bernie voter and a lot of indies goodbye. Bizarre, stupid choice that helps him not at all and probably will cost him votes. I'm really pissed off.

several mainstream articles have been written about Holla Forums and a huge attack just happened, not that far-fetched

I doubt they lurk, they just come back the moment they see weakness, bunch of shitposting cunts.

I don't think I made any implications that it wasn't.

You mean the strategic selling out of your own people for your own personal gain? That's where the term cuckservative came from retard. Take off your blinders for half a fucking second.

I almost hope you're a real person that's actually just this inept.

just wait for hitler goy.

What's his stance on invading Syria and blaming Iran for the entire world's problem like a good ZOGbot?

I'd have preferred Sessions. Flynn seemed pretty good too, but I didn't know a lot about him. Don't know a lot about Pence either, but I'll take him over Gingrich and most of the others.

HOWDY SHILLS, YOUR D&C IS GOING TO WORK JUST AS POORLY THIS TIME AS EVERY OTHER TIME

That's why I'm so pissed off.

You do realize that wasn't my first post? Shouldn't you be shitposting on Holla Forums where you belong?

So he's a shabbos goy.

You act like everything trump says is guaranteed. You watch as trump employs agents of the zionists yet since he posted your memes and said the right things his red flags are ignored.

Killing a president is possible but not easy. Otherwise they would do it all the time. Killing president and VP is more than twice as difficult and it has never happened in America.

Yup.

It means you're a euro cuck.

So yesterday we are all saying DO NOT PICK PENCE FFS

Today we are all saying PENCE IS GREAT SHILLS BTFO.

Grow up you little shit, people are pissed off and venting, it's a cuck pick to appease the likes of Pool Boy in return for campaign cash.

It shows that everything is negotiable from here on out, and that is depressing as fuck.

Can't see much to complain about personally. Most of these are excellent choices.

The fact remains that on several occasions the mods have confirmed that hoards of fresh shills invade specific threads, they've even posted screen caps of it the posts before.

Shit, I read that as he was against both hiring illegals and guest worker programs.

You already showed your hand, schlomo. Give it up.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Everyone knows who you'll be voting for when the time comes.

Bernie supporters have a lot more free time now that sanders did what we knew he would.

Police Bots. Coming to get the Dindu Snipers.

You do realize that was the point, correct?

No, it is not.

Holy shit you are fucking bad at this.

I'm honestly insulted that they stick budget shills on us.

They sure are desperate if they're filling up the thread this fast.

Ok (((You))).

Views on homosexuality

In 2000, Pence stated "Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexual's [sic] as a discreet [sic] and insular minority entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities."[46] He called for "an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus" and instead advocated that resources be directed towards conversion therapy programs.[47][48][49]

Pence has said that homosexuals should not serve in the military, saying, "Homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion" and in 2010 stated that repealing Don't ask, don't tell would "have an impact on unit cohesion."[50] Pence opposed the 2009 Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Act, saying that Barack Obama wanted to "advance a radical social agenda"[51] and said that pastors "could be charged or be subject to intimidation for simply expressing a Biblical worldview on the issue of homosexual behavior."[52]

Pence opposes both same-sex marriage and civil unions.[53] While in the House, he said that "societal collapse was always brought about following an advent of the deterioration of marriage and family".[54] He has advocated a constitutional same-sex marriage ban but did not champion such a proposed ban for his first year as governor.[55]

Literally only a faggot could hate him

This thread is moving frustratingly fast to the point of being blatant shill-spamming.

The thread is confusing as shit.

There is only one set of shills though. They are the people saying Pence is great and listing how he's "for a border wall" when he's not. He' for a border fence. He's also for open borders "skilled worker" H1B visa shit. He also cucked himself on his decision for man and woman defination of marriage because he didn't want to look bad to the left. Or some shit. Coulter wrote about it.

If all you have are shill accusations, maybe you should head back to reddit.

its like 2:1 ratio

To career politicians who don't like mean stuff being said about them, they are

Most of them are false.

I hope this helps him win.

He got cucked by his daughter, again.

Well he doesn't have to be strategic anymore!

Trump activated his sleeper cell.

nobody denies it's a bad pick and some people are venting but the literal "just wait for hitler" or "vote for hillary" posts are ridiculous.

There's really no point in trying to talk yourself out of Trump when the only other option is Hillary. You people need to relax. You need to just stop.

Also, to all the faggots talking about Trump getting JFK'd or Reagan'd, does Mike Pence have any history like LBJ or Bush that would indicate he would orchestrate this or be a useful enough pawn for others who would? Because that could be the deciding factor for why Trump went with him, if he's not ruthless/cunning enough to plan it himself and not gullible or stupid enough to be a puppet.

People shift as well. If Trump can prove Pence is on board with the platform, I still won't accept him as insurance but I will embrace him as an innocuous running mate.

Supporting a border fence in the past is equivalent to supporting a border wall under Trump.

How do you mean?

we have wholesome images too, enjoy!

He was probably the only person to tell Newt Gingrich to shut the fuck up.

It's exactly the same as GamerGate's shills, they even use the same language. Whenever a terrible event happens that requires push back they call the canary in the cave a "shill" and then drown out the conversation to restore faith in "dear leader".

Trump got cucked for Israel. He's going to get cucked until you can't recognize the difference between him and Hillary.

VP opinions don't fucking matter because they have no power and i'm pretty sure that he has other assassination insurance.

It literally is.

If an immigration law is passed that is anti immigration then a corporation from any TPP country can sue the federal government and likely win for costing them money for the labor of the immigrants.

What happened to Trump postponing his announcement due to the Nice trucking?

He caved on all those views in actions
And frankly faggots mean nothing in the face of mass immigration and the sell out of the nation

TRUMP KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
FILTER SHILLS

Autist.

It's;

And I started that. It's okay though. We know (((you're))) a willing cuck.

donte vote goy, Just wait for hitler

This.

archive.is/l1FSz

FAGGOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

RIP Donald.

There have been several threads about the VP pick and most of the posts were more or less in agreement that picking Pence would be a disaster. Now that it's actually happened, somehow it's a fine pick? Get the fuck out of here. This place is becoming as much of a circlejerk as other boards, and it's disgusting.

They're finally killing kids in movies? It's about time!

I'm sick of only adults being slaughtered in every film.

so fucking based

After reading through this thread, it occurred to me that shills here have not gotten at all better at their jobs. If (((they))) have a new batch of shills every week or something I could understand, but I can't imagine the same group of people trying this hard and failing this many times in a row.

Is this really it?

We've dealt with shills so much that we can smell retards like you a mile a way.

If (((they're))) willing to assassinate the president, they might well get them both at the same time or one after the other. A VP is not an assassination ward.

I can't criticize a Trump decision despite being with Trump all the way? Why must I be fanatical? I have a MAGA hat in my room and voted in the primary for MAGA, as well as having the book (and read it) and seen more than my fair share of rallies. Do I still not have enough 'Trump cred' to criticize a bad VP pick? I'm not pretending like he's not going to get my vote in November, but this is not good since Pence is certainly not assassination insurance which ostensibly would give Trump less leverage during his first term.

holy fuck this thread is fast

I mean Jewt Gingrich would have been the only choice which was worse.

I'm honestly fucking pissed and look at this shit

That's the thing, there is no other form of insurance. Look at Kennedy.

That's how they keep the president in line, they have a Manchurian candidate as VP and if you go against Israel in anyway, they kill you.

If he put a WHITE general as VP, you can be sure the kikes would have pulled all the stops right now, but he chickened out and now he's a fucking fully fledge cuckold watching his daughter get fucked by a Jew.

Fuck off Moshe.

just post wholesome images so the shills get triggered

Realistically this was the best of the few more conventional choices available to Trump, all of whom had plenty of flaws.

Consider:
-Christie is an unpopular governor with a still active corruption scandal, as well as having a reputation of a bully. He would be more useful as Attorney General.
-Gingrich is a wildcard who has too often cucked for PC and globalism, and he cheated on his wife when she had cancer. It's hard for Trump to frame himself as a change agent with such a familiar face as his #2.
-Sessions is a poor public speaker and he is vital to have in the Senate where he can lead on many of Trump's policies.
-Gen. Flynn is a poor public speaker and his positions on social issues would turn off too many Christcucks and "principled conservatives" who would refuse to vote for him for it to be a big issue in November.

While Pence has been against Trump's positions at times publicly, these issues can be neutralized pretty easily now that the party sees that the winds on the GOP side are shifting away from open borders/free trade towards more of a nationalistic approach.

Pence is a relatively unknown to most people, yet capable governor that is well spoken, good looking, and articulate, who can keep the butt hurt #NeverTrumpers and the social conservatives in line.

Very likely.

She got Lew fired. She got him to soften his message and lighten up multiple times.

It disgusts me Holla Forums is soft on this and is full "MEIN LEADER ALWAYS" that kind of blind faith is how the US got so cucked.

Yeah, no, not buying it. Real question though, how do you shills not get any better over time?

We're riding the heady waves of shillbombing. Hoist the mainsail and embrace the current.

GO BACK IN THE OVEN

nice try jew

You realize that neocons and libertarians are almost opposites, right? Pence is the former, not the latter. He's never seen a war for Israel that he wasn't all over.

No. No it's not. We have a border fence already.

The border fence is the problem because a pair of wire cutters is all you need.

Thats what I'm saying man, it's astounding how bad they are.

It has to be a new group that rotates in every week or so.

Well roll out the red carpet. It's the fucking master of Holla Forums, come to give us our dues.

That's how you know the people using the "D&C" terminology are:

a) Not from here
b) The actual shills

It's amazing, I know, but the shills are using a 2-ply strategy to enforce bad options and then to use us to push our candidate (let's face it, we CREATED Trump) in the direction they want us to.

I always knew Kek was just another Jew tool in disguise.

He probably meant Cruz.

Though the fire rises.

Maybe it's just that we've gotten so good at detecting them the only people who could successfully shill us are a legion butthurt ex-Holla Forumsacks since they're the only people could actually fit in.

It's over. We need an innawoods thread now.

Everyone post your /k/ material. I need a fucking gun or two and I want to have the best one I can still get. I want the stuff on self-sustainability, on home defense, everything.

Trump will be killed before 2018 and there's nothing we can do to stop it now.

No. I actually just said that you can. The fucking "just dont vote-vote for hillary, goy" people are the faggots. Those also happen to be most of the people posting against Trump picking Pence. Most people aren't venting, they're shilling, Motherfucker.

I'm not talking myself out of Trump, I'm just not lying to myself. This is a bad choice, makes no sense strategically OR politically.

It's a shift of Power from God Emperor thus far, to the RNC, which shows he caved to the establishment he had already whipped, and did it for terrible reasons.

This helps him in no way, I don't see how anyone wanting Trump to get elected is realistically saying this helps him.

It was a simple cave for cash and some support from people that had already been told to fuck off, even by evangelical support who are fed up with the GOP's bullshit. They want Trump over some mealy mouth shit about gay's, they know Trump doesn't care about queers or Trannies, they voted for him for the same reasons we would.

Pretty sure there's a lot of botting. Social-engineering AI astroturfing is a developing field. I've known several people in it.

I'm sail-egalitarian. :^)

Only bad things I see in that list.

honestly, it's the first time I hear that particular complaint about TPP. Do you have a link on that? Either way, America's immigration problem is mainly related to Mexico, not the Pacific Rim.

This poster is a Jew, trying to shame us, but it's not going to work because Holla Forums has no shame!

So you're willing to cuck your beliefs for this always israel zionist cuck? Just because during the PRIMARIES Trump was great?

Just like I used to use this against anti Trump people:
read the art.

Trump sets out how he lies to convince people in deals. Trump was lying to us during the primaries and it's becoming more and more obvious how further he's bending to israel.

absolutely this

I can't believe all this hard work was done and it still wasn't enough. Clearly the uno posts in this thread proves it.

That would be your disconnection from reality.

This is why people like you need strong leaders.

The fact that he destroyed Indiana's education system.

The fact that he thinks deporting people is illegal.

The fact that he sucks Israel's cock in every single way.

The fact that he won't do any of the things that Trump wants after a trump is assassinated.

I know what happened.

Goddamned Jews.

Trump was ready to dismiss him before the fields incident, he talked openly about how he'd have another manager for the tail end of the campaign. Trump and co saw an opportunity to look strong by keeping Lewandowski in the picture despite the controversy. Manafort was already working in and on the campaign at that time.
Why does nobody remember this? We had numerous threads on this when it occurred, this is some memory hole shit.

Whatever you say.

TPP lets them sue against any law that may affect their bottom line. That includes limiting their labor pool.

We're all sharing the pain today with this terrible cuck choice.

Except the reason for Trump choosing this guy is extremely obvious and has been posted already. Choosing Pence is wise if you believe funding from cuckservative donors and the center vote is important. Whether you agree with this reasoning or not is an entirely different discussion and debate.

The problem is that you little bull preppers came into the thread talking about how you're either going to vote Clinton or write Bernie's name in. This immediately revealed your hand. The reason this board is called politically incorrect is because we discuss objective facts and statistics with logic and reason, unafraid of what that might reveal, we don't have huge effeminate emotional reactions here.

No regular Holla Forumslack would ever vote for Clinton, or Sanders.

Kennedy didn't own a gorrilion hotels that the elite visit regularly

Okay, now I know you're just a Jewish shill.

Pretty much, and it's not that hard for us to find each other either, it's way too obvious when the shill waves arrive like this as a mass throng.

Reported for kike shill. Trump is guaranteed dead now.

That doesn't matter. US is in TPP so if we build a wall to Mexico any company that operates within the US can sue the federal government.

Also no link but it's on wikileaks and other various sources. On my phone in a bus.

There are a lot of shill or ignorant comments about how terrible this is because the VP should be an insurance policy. But that doesn't make sense as a reason to stop supporting Trump, because if you want insurance against Trump getting killed then that means you want Trump.

The only way this is bad is that it potentially puts Trump in danger, assuming he doesn't have other contingencies in place for this.

If Trump gets killed and Pence gets in, is it any worse than Hillary or any cuckservative being in? Trump winning the presidency would still be a massive victory for nationalism and a martyred Trump would only further the groundswell.

If the idea is that Trump is selling out with this decision, that's absurd. If anyone is shifting it's Pence to meet Trump's platform. If Trump starts abandoning everything he's stood for, of course that's different, but that would have little to do with who he picks for VP.

EITHER YOU WANT TRUMP TO LIVE OR YOU NEVER WANTED HIM ELECTED

EITHER WAY, THIS PICK CHANGES NOTHING

Trump has proven himself to be a brilliant man in almost everything he does. We'll just have to see what he's got up his sleeves down the road.

Faggots LGBTFO.

dude the odom thread attracted so many fringe faggots, and not even the actual /fringe/ wizards but the GLP and Coast to coast schizos

Bullshit. I was voting for Trump and for his values. He picked the single worst thing in the Republican Party: a closet liberal, open borders supporting, neocon cuckservative. Everything I HATE. Don't you get it fucker: this pos is the anti-Trump. Trump is 70. Anything happens to him and we have the same rotten oligarchy in office we're trying to destroy! Another goddamn globalist. Fuck this shit.

It is painfully obvious that you're shilling, heeb. You are convincing no one. Give it up already.

Not saying you're wrong, but I'd like to be assuaged with some sources on his public speaking. To me his ability to navigate the media will be one of the most important things Trump's VP needs to be capable of.

That is literally in the art.

Get the fuck back in the oven

this is what the shillposts calling Trump a fake Republican were so fucking funny.

TRUMP SAID HE WOULD POSTPONE HIS DECISION DUE TO THE NICE ATTACKS

TRUMP LIED

Your feefees aren't relevant to either of those things.

Literally kill yourself.

And yet I don't see any proof, Jew.

Facts facts facts. It's time to start winning the fucking election.

Hmm, let's see.

Pence positions:

Pro:

NAFTA, CAFTA, TPP, NAMBLA, stealth amnesty (guest worker)

Anti:

Muslim ban

This is where you become a fucking loon since it's obvious that the likelihood of Trump catching a bullet during his first term with such a good goy on the ticket is HIGH.

off topic but:
is that a boy or girl? can't tell anymore. God anime is degenerate tumblrtier shit now. What the fuck happened to my 80s-90s? When you could tell which characters were male or female at the very least? And people try to tell me this shit's redpilled? Japan is based? How? why?

Perhaps he isn't lying to who you're implying but his voters.

Not an argument though, tell me who this brings to the table, independents? They like Fag marriage, Berniefags? Of course not. Cuckservatives?

We don't need them, we need the MILLIONS Trump will bring out to vote that want no more immigration, terrorism, Spics, Muslims, wars, and bad trade deals and neo-cohens back in power.

Give me a fucking positive you Kike?

Okay, reported for kike shill. You're not even trying.

Will Washington survive a Trump Assassination?

A boy.

listen double dubs, anything happens to the Emperor and we go full helter skelter ,scorched earth

we are this close to FUBAR

Nigger it's obvious that Pence has no real opinions of his own and is just a weak tool for whoever wants to use him at the time.

Him being pro TPP and whatever else that was bad was just a result of him having different masters at the time.

I could be wrong but I would assume that any such complaint would only be valid if foreign companies are treated different from domestic ones.

You don't get it do you? You can't be this stupid and still be able to breath.

If Trump doesn't have insurance against assassination that means he has a gun to his head the ENTIRE TIME HE IS IN OFFICE.

That means you will vote for trump but get Israel instead

How fucking hard is it to understand?

Now I'm left with nothing

That's his problem, you faggot shill nigger kike.

Enjoy your (you) shekels.

Nobody who supported him would stop because of this, no matter how much it may not be who we'd have chosen.

Word of Kek is finaly.
We will have our holocaust, one way or another.

PRAISE KEK

A boy
I can tell from the pixels and seeing a few animes before.

Cuckservatives.

What's that supposed to mean? They're the ones who will execute it.

He found out it was France, can't blame the man.

A lot of people saw "Nice truck crash" as typical jew pushed filler and didn't know that was a place in France.

I could tell that was a boy at a glance.

They draw the curve of the eyes to the cheekbone to the jaw differently. That's how you tell.

He was going to do it yesterday, but he did it today instead.

He said conference.

Reporte for obvious kike shill.

What good is supporting him if he's going to be killed before the ideas happen, you cocksucking faggot? Buy guns, buy supplies, expect civil war, and FUCKING MAKE IT HAPPEN IF THEY KILL HIM.

nimble navigator bro

get that media attention and then fuck em up with new info unexpectedly

media is wrapped around his fingers now

He can have more insurance than just the VP though. Probably far more to the point of making the VP not matter.

?

the centipede now has a pencer attack?

Address the points made, why do you think it's a bad strategy? Don't react with your feelings.

you don't even know what dubs are, go eat a trimmed dick

GAS YOURSELF SHILLS

It's a boy, but it's from Trigger so he's andro. Dont be an anti anime faggot. Check out Berserk.

[switching tactics intensifies]

He literally cannot. The VP can instantly undo everything he has done and refuse to do any more of what he wants done the second he is sworn in.

They suck dicks that's why they are triggered

Can you faggots even read or is this some kind of trolling/debating strategy you shills are trying to develop? I'm serious, man.

your idiot brain turns that into:

Blow your head off.

That was a little joke. NAMBLA = North American Man Boy Love Association.

Nice try JIDF

That's why he'll be a perfect president when Trump slips and falls 80 stories before shooting himself in the back of the head 5 times in 2017.

This is my worry as well. Pence doesn't stand out as a very memetic individual. It'll be hard work making OC on this guy, at least until we hear him speak.

He picked him because "Pence" is five letters and will look good on a bumper sticker next to "Trump"

YES. IT'S MUCH WORSE

For the EXACT SAME REASON AS SANDERS WOULD BE WORSE THAN CLINTON.

Hillary will destroy the country. IT will be bad for years certainly but it will also be recoverable.

Pence / Sanders will bleed the country dry of it's wealth in actual and of natural resources. Land will get parceled off and given to israel and sold to the highest bidder. More and more brown people will be brought in to rape and murder white women and girls.

Prisons will get closed and prison sentences reduced significantly. Rape and murder will be a few years.

Hey, you got double ones! :^)

you know VPs are pretty fucking irrelevant right?

So apparently faggots don't understand the VP choice has no impact on their mental illness.

I know what NAMBLA is

1 martyrdom
2 he may have other safeguards
3 you can do all of that shit while still voting for him
4 hidden

There are a million different subtleties that allow us to distinguish each other that we've just internalized on a instructional level.

The hivemind is real to a degree.

He became the dictator of the Ukraine.

you're gay

Yeah, LBJs first act in office was to end JFKs attempt to put the power to print money back in the hands of our people and out of the Feds. Now Trump is running with a guy that will do the same type of shit if Trump starts to rock the boat too hard. How can anyone here think this is a good thing?

Yeah, that'd be why I asked for innawoods content. We all have to have guns, proficiency with them, and know how to be self-sustainable during the civil war.

You dont need to.
How visible is Biden?

read

What makes you the arbiter of deciding what's acceptable and what's not? Kill yourself. You can't hold a single thought in your head for longer than a second and can just contribute concern trolling.

Not me, you fuckhead - I was hoping for Mattis or Sessions, but otherwise didn't give a shit as long as it wasn't that globalist cunt Jewt.

You're right, but it's over.

*good goy
wew

Your nose is showing.

Try harder.

(((please vote clinton go-guys! I swear it will be better for us, fellow Holla Forumsitico's!)))

but look at all the good Biden has done!

like molesting countless family members of eople in politics

or his son being one of the responsible parties behind Maidan and the Ukraine "revolution"

or being a smiling "lol who the fuck is this" retard

Well for all the kvetchers kvetching about Trump's VP pick remember this–this guy isn't going to be the President only the VP. He won't make policy, his role will be to support President Trump in carrying out Trump's policies.

Hypothetical cases envisioning him as the President are basically low-energy–especially at this point in time. We've got the RNC and the debates coming up boys. Stay focused.

literally everyone in Washington would have a fucking party if Trump is killed
It didn't stop LBJ from undoing everything Kennedy wanted, you fucking faggot.
I literally already said that's impossible.
What shit? What are you even talking about you fucking kike shill?

Pence is Trump's literal six-shooter. Hunting outlaws.

Let me guess, Obama and Noam Chomsky are "redpilled" because they "oppose" Israel

Any way to quiz and see how much we stand with him on same issues like that site

istandwith

What am I pretending to be concerned about? Who's message am I trying to soften? Do you even know what that means? Stop saying dumb shit and you won't look dumb.

……… Nuoh my god.

Pence literally doesn't want to ban anyone or deport anyone, you fucking faggot.

Those sites are garbage. They put Cruz ahead of Trump on border security.

This many Americans?
Unusual high activity?
Shills in full force today.

most alt-media sources seem to agree that a Hillary presidency will not be recoverable from. How do you figure it would be? She'd Merkel us in a heartbeat.

He already BTFO the cuckservatives, and they were never voting for Hilary.

This is Trump turning into Coriolanus, capitulating when he had won victory at the gates of Rome because the woman convinced him.

reading through the posts in this thread, I'm pretty sure that 95%+ of Holla Forums is on this page already. This is a pretty impressive shill surge though, I wouldn't have expected it this quickly over an announcement of this kind.

THAT'S IT I AM WRITING IN FOR JEB NOW

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW TRUMP

kek

No shlomo, your reverse shilling tactic will not work here. Fuck off.

You will feel the rope soon enough

TRUMP/PENCE 2016

PRAISE KEK

I took the test on fuckkikeswith.com
"Hurr you like Cruz hurrrrrrrrrr"

Never mention it again.

Now now, user. As a reasonable assumption as that is, you can't expect a nationalist billionaire who is used to everything going his way to just not play by the rules!

Reported.

how many times do we have to say it you moron

if anything happens to Trump, there will be a war in this country

and doubting faggots like you just might get caught in the crossfire

a storm is coming

Notice how none of the copypasta shill posts will suggest voting for Johnson instead. That's because he wants to end the Fed, would flatly refuse to fight wars on Israel's behalf, and would thus be an utter disaster for the chosen.

Just wait for hitler

Deported

You got worse, a globalist cunt who slagged Trump off only recently ON HIS MAIN POLICY. Jewt only called him out on the Mexican Judge, and that wasn't even an important political issue.

Pic related.

This user gets it.

You're concerned that all the people expressing legitimate concerns about a horrible VP decision might ostensibly hurt Trump support in some way so you're trying to assuage fears by saying that 'most of the people against Trump picking Pence' are just shills.

It's sad that we get children such as yourself to the board diluting what might be a constructive discussion.

There are two people here pushing for Pence as a reasonable choice:

a) People in denial who don't realize that it's over
b) Shills who have now switched over to advocating for both Trump and Clinton since Israel now has its tumb on either candidate

Dear faggot, learn how to read. Sincerely, Trump is guaranteed to be dead now.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF E. MICHAEL JONES HAS MENTIONED PENCE BEFORE?

He is from Indiana and has before that Newt was the ZOG pic.

Surely he must have said something about Pence right?

Please tell me where I'm wrong in a reasoned argument.

IF they can kill Trump. The question is they actually can do it, someone like Trump must have excellent bodyguards and I doubt he will go out of the White House for a long time until he fixes (purges) Washington.

Weeb pedos get out

Yes he does you dumb shill.
You're the worst waste of kike money since Ghostbusters With Cunts was greenlighted.

The question is IF they actually can do it*

Im gonna need more rope

Reported for obvious shill.

I'd say Gary Johnson would have been a good choice if he wasn't pro-TPP. But be realistic, a 3rd candidate vote is just a protest vote against the two leading candidates.

Pence is a crypto-shitlord and an anti-establishment guy within the establishment!

They might just be cutting the fatbecause a vote for Johnson is a vote against Trump and basically a vote for Hillary since lolberg vote has no chance.

UNITED LADS OF AMERICA

SUPPORT TRUMP!!

PRAISE KEK!

FREE SHOTS FOR ALL FAGGOTS!

The problem is that they don't have an option to put weight on an issue. If I disagree with Trump on one issue and put almost no importance on the issue, or agree with Cruz on an issue but put little importance on it, it can wildly skew where my alignment is.

Add to that their credibility. How much you think a candidate will or won't do or be able to get passed some of those specific things you put importance on.

Reported for not even trying. Mike "What's your mother's maiden name?" Pence explicitly said these things.

TRUMP IS A BLATANT SHILL, GO- GUYS! DON'T VOTE FOR HIM! VOTE FOR A REAL CONSERVATIVE!

#NETANYAHU2016

That is not encouraging.

you drooling retard, take your own advice

if that is the case then show me your war face

See how he blasts in one question after another in one statement? this is how kikes talk IRL.

I literally just had this experience in costco where some dumb fucking kike though I cutting the line when really I was there to inspect the POS system.

Mike Pence is one of the best VP candidates around and I explained why in a previous thread.

Pros:

-Midwestern
-Evangelical
-Governor
-Consistent conservative voting record
-Fairly little political baggage
-Decently popular
-Fairly non-threatening to Trump
-Ideal family

Cons
-Kind of a neocon cuck
-Didn't have the balls to stand up against neocon on his own, without encouragement from Daddy Trump

Yeah, he isn't as tough as Trump, but hes pretty good.

The only VP candidate better is Sessions, but he should be in the senate. The only candidate that matters is the candidate that will increase Trump's chances of winning the most. Pence has the highest chance of increasing Trump's chance of winning because he is difficult to attack by the Left and will solidify the conservative base who had difficulty swallowing Trump's less than great social conservative record.

If you wouldn't vote for Trump because of Pence, you deserve to hang with the rest of the leftists and cucks on the day of the rope. The vast majority of Trump's base likes him and any real Trump supporter trusts Trump's judgement.

All the other choices are inferior. Flynn is a warmonger, has a scandalous record and is a DEMOCRAT. Gingrich can't be trusted to tell you the weather and hes already proven his worth by speaking out against Trump on the news for a quick headline. Tom Cotton is alright, but not a governor and not very experienced.

All of the D/C shills who want Hitler to be resurrected for VP are cancer to this board and all logical thought in general.

Dont vote goy , just wait for Hitler

You're basically retarded.

well ofc he has to choose someone thats pro-israel. isnt all politicans in US pro-israel?

You'll be able to provide the quotes then.
You won't.

Because while she pushes for open borders she will also push for the removal of the second amendment.

That is the last issue that will cause a revolutionary war.

She (Hillary) will also go to so many wars and because Hillary is a woman she will more than likely start shit with Russia because Russia actually wants to defeat ISIS whereas Clinton wants to continue King Nigger's legacy of funding and arming ISIS.

Reported.

It's a funny joke. … !

Why do anime girls trigger shills so goddamn much?

I honestly don't understand.

Still yet to see a viable response as to how pence is a bad choice. Literally every answer thus far is 'HE A CUCKSERVATIVE, LOOKIT ME IM A REDDITOR WHO SAW THE WORD CUCK AND LOOKED AT FOURCHAN ONCE xP'

This is the most logical choice for VP. Get over yourselves

It shows why Kikes can manipulate even our ranks, by accusing someone who yesterday was called a cuck by every man and their dog, is today not worthy of criticism.

Because the truth is pretty hard to take and that is Trump is also capitulating to kikes. I don't mind that as long as it isn't the core tenets of his campaign. and Pence just took a wrecking ball to it.

Reported. They're already in the thread, you cocksucking faggot.

I really want to know why Trump picked Pence. I guess we'll find out tomorrow at 11am ET.

yeah and how many mudslime attacks have there been in between hmm?

seriously, you and your ilk need to watch the fuck out or get the fuck out, because we're gonna be coming for you

A thousand times this, it's really fucking grating.

You accidentallied your "good goy".

It's okay kike.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?
Who gives a shit if they "don't vote for Hillary" when they could just do as they BernOuts do and not show up at all? Then those are votes in your base who aren't turning out for you.
The fact that Trump can do something about this, unlike Hillary, is why he's going to win in a landslide, and again, your inability to grasp this shit is why you need to be lead.

TRUMPENCE

Because they represent ideal feminine beauty. Jews and other leftists hate everything beautiful.

This is a great choice. We all were going to vote Trump and so was all of his supporters. This will silence and bring in the nevertrump fags. He just needs to not get Jfk'd now.

what are you talking about retard, I specifically remember many cuckservatives switching to obama after the VP debates. Do you not remember GW? The president who just wanted to own a baseball team but instead got made president then handed the reigns to Cheney?

see

This is why people are against Pence you stupid faggot kike cock sucker.

that's kinda interesting

Like I said before, it's only a disaster if Trump catches a bullet, but I have no doubt in my mind that Pence would be a dagger in Trump's back second guessing any bad-goy decisions he could make to let the MSM run with 'division in the Trump administration' over and over.

Obligatory Goebbels

Actually that's a vote against both. This is also a race about which candidate can send more away from the other and to Johnson or (((Stein))).

I think we need MORE Fed-ophiles.

He's a cuckservative but I understand why Trump picked him, to appeal to cuckservatives and jews who think they can somehow get Trump through the VP (literally the presidential cuckold).
Shills are out in full fucking force

Even Newt would have been a smarter choice.

Feed the birds, trumpence a bag,
trumpence, trumpence, trumpence a bag…

pretty entertaining tbh

A candidate easily swayed from a pro-Muslim position just by the attacks within the last few months when every pedestrian on this board has understood for YEARS why an anti-Muslim position makes more sense is not encouraging.

Have you faggotcuntniggers forgotten about Dick Cheney?

Your point is what

"Buy a shotgun"
He sold a shotgun

To me this reads with an irritating nasally accent. Please stop being such an obvious kike.

we need another coincidence detector app that can pick up on kike talk, like this fine example of shotgun argumentation here

Okay, reported for being a kike shill.

Reported for being a defeatist shill and retarded.

If you jackknife the names you'll get a swastika.

Reported for being the obvious shill and for lying about a Zionist neocon to get your way.

Pence is going to let the MSM run bad stories about Trump
Y'know, you're TRYING to sound reasonable, but the "stupid-factor" here is a huge shill-flag.

Reported for being a kike shill.

I mean they call us pathetic while getting mad about a fucking animated little girl.

it actually made me like anime oddly

Fucking this

It's not a reasoned argument. It's your feeling that Trump will auction us off to Israel, which is more or less the same shit that's already gone on for decades. So speculating on Trump's future selling us out (despite his unprecedented nationalism) is supposed to be scarier than what is already happening?

As for Hillary, accelerationism only plays to the Jews hand. It's a last resort, for times like when we have no potential Trump like option, or if Trump full on betrays us. Until such a time, Trump is still a much better option.

The only thing this VP pick changes is that Trump won't have a VP who provides assassination insurance. But if he has other tricks up his sleeve, we're still fine. Or, as I've mentioned previously, if he does get offed, then we are back to where we'd be if Trump never happened with a standard president in power, except that we'd have all of the Overton Window shift that Trumps caused as well as a dead symbol to rally behind.

Fear mongering based on wild speculation is not an argument.

Try again, give up, or get hidden. I'm not responding to another mediocre quality post from you.

And now I think I understand the move more. Trump picked someone viewed as a Supreme Shitlord for some of his stances so the Hildabeast will blow her load and then make the tactical error of picking Warren as VP.

TRUSTRUMPENCE

Reported and hidden, yid.

sad frog meme-tick
meme magic reference- tick
he hates 'cuckservatives' too- tick
he's just like one of us- tick
subtle demorilisation- maybe he's right
actually trying to plant the idea of a manufactured 'protest' vote for Hilary. On Holla Forums- you dun goofed boyo
and then posting your dumb shit twice - get rekt you obvious shill.

It's another attack vector that wouldn't be open had he picked a better pick, that's our point. End your life you retard.

Another gamergate faggot defending the choice of Pence. What a surprise. You're probably not even old enough to vote.

All the faggots reporting each other are cucks and not from here.

Pic related – he is no shill.

They do. My blood is boiling now that you have reminded me.

opinions can change in 2 years or 7 months

the fact remains that Trump needs someone who can unify the cucks to quit trying to leave the GOP shed and submit, and this is the guy

the man is a genius billionaire, do you seriously think that he's some retard who's suddenly fumbling the literal GOAT campaign in US politics by not thinking 5 steps ahead?

If you're venting frustration over this choice, so be it. But you should have faith in the guy who has demolished the GOP singlehandedly and made Supreme Court Justices, the Pope, and King Nigger all back down and look like fools.

THE ONLY BETTER VP PICK WOULD'VE BEEN SESSIONS AND TRUMP WANTED HIM IN SENATE

He cannot have other tricks up his sleeve. You know nothing about how the system works.

what the fuck are you talking about, Pence thinks weed smokers should be sent to work camps. if one govt funded prison got closed under his watch, he'd just allow 15 private prisons to open.

Well, your firm's position is noted.

No, pence is a piece of shit who can't even unify Indiana.

My fucking state will go blue this year for no fucking reason now.

As long as he has a few Holla Forums beliefs, isn't a woman or some other crazy thing that will blow his chances, and will bend the knee to God Emperor, does it really matter? Trump is going to be running the show. His views on immigration are stronger than many cuckservatives who want open borders, and Trump isn't going to let him decide anything regarding immigration anyways. The rest of his stuff seems to hold up. I get that he's not literally Hitler and will be less than ideal in the event of a Trump assassination, but this was a decent compromise on a position that is mostly ceremonial for a Trump cabinet.

:^)

Neither do you, or else Trump wouldn't be winning.

So can Trump's, especially when he's an assassination target. Watch how quickly he'll cuck us to Isreal even more.

You thick cunt he's trading Cuckservatives who lost in a landslide, for the people who he brought along and will come out to vote for the Wall, The muslim ban, BTFO of NAFTA and TPP, Globalism, more wars, anti terrorism, shrinking NATO, peace with Russia, No more nice goys with China.

HE WON THE EVANGELICAL VOTE ALREADY

And Never Trump will always be Never Trump. But the independents and moderate Bernouts need a full blown anti neo-con platform.

Why not just pick Romney ffs

Maybe Indiana is shit.

That's fine for the general public but not for people living in a perception is reality world. The Dems call out some one Pence's positions that run counter to Trump and he just goes "that was a long time ago"?

I don't think so.

The reasons Trump picked Pence are clear. They're not sufficient to justify the pick considering Pences record, and the fact that he so completely caved to the Lefts pressure on the thing he's supposedly the great champion of, social conservatism. Not that social conservatism means shit compared to real issues like foreign intervention (for Israel), amnesty for illegals, and the TPP, all of which Pence squarely falls on the wrong side of. All the stances and policies that Trump has stated that gave his campaign such fire and energy, Pence directly opposes. This is an appeasement pick, and it speaks to how strongly the RNC is putting their foot on Trumps neck, and winning. That is not a good sign for the future, especially since this is the first REAL decision Trump has had to make in the political arena. The wall just got ten feet shorter.

Trump has always meant to hand the election to Hillary.

We tried to warn you goy!

Okay, shlomo. Reported, then. Learn how the US government works.

All the states are shit.

says who- you?

lol, you're a fucking nobody and clearly YOU have no idea how HIS system works

fuck, if anybody actually knows how "the system", that nebulous concept, works than they are either a jew or a traitor who could be fixing it.

You're fucking retarded LOL. Pence is governor of Indiana.

man, you are getting rekt. I'd quit. I'd tap out.

Because of pence's damage, yes.

I was going to ask whether you're actually just a bot, but then I remembered golems don't have souls so it's pretty much the same difference anyway.

He was just following orders.

Hi, faggot. I'm a Hoosier. He has destroyed the fucking state. Everyone hates him. That's what I'm saying, you stupid motherfucking retard. Take a remedial English course to learn about context clues.

An utterly terrifying Nightmare has just came into my head…
The Motherfuckers rubbed it in our faces with the latest Game Of Thrones episode.
Damn them.
Damn them all to Hell!

It doesn't work like that here, retard.

And this is a good sign for the next 4 or 8 years under a Trump/Pence presidency?

Changing your opinion on something over the course of 7 months is fine for an everyday citizen, it is fucking terrible for an elected official

Reported for being too stupid to learn about the US government before taking your job as a shill.

What is the appeal of Pence? Even the fags seem to hate him for being anti LGBTQAZXY

For a normie, not a Holla Forums.

Indiana was a Blue state since the 1800s and was also a "free state" for slaves.

it's like you're not even trying.

all of you quoted the first line and nothing else, way to show your hand you literal fucking shills

be afraid, you're going to be killed very soon

And reported. It's that simple. Eat shit, yid.

Exactly, Trump has never caved before and took all comers and smashed them.

This is a RNC pick, for cash, and it's a terrible trade of authority for Trump, getting shekels but no bump in polls or no attraction for independents

Trump likes him.

Reported for death threats. Kill yourself, kike.

lel

Mike "Israel should dictate U.S policy" pence?!?!

Say hello to our 46th president of the United States, fellow burgers. Hopefully we still get the border wall before Trump is killed.

but Trump is obviously redpilled and knows about the JQ, right?

oh look, another one

Reported for admitting to knowing nothing about us history.

That has nothing to do with what I just stated. You might need a retune, you're beginning to malfunction.

its to appease the faggot neocons who planned on sitting home and not voting in November.

VPs are and always will be irrelevant.

why do people put missle at the end of the candidate
it only worked for cruz, because of cruise missles. idongetit

And the Jew reveals himself. "Report" me all you want, Synagogue of Satan! Trump will win and kill globalism for good, and there is nothing you can do about it but cry!

Reported to the FBI.

It seems that Holla Forums is getting quicker and quicker at diffusing the shill brigades.

I think there have only been two times in the campaign so far where there have been significant drops in morale here. I'm going to predict that there won't be another.

THIS

His biggest problems are evangelicls. He has to get those on his side or he's toast.
Pence will trigger liberals, but who honestly cares about them when Hillary is weak.

He's indicating a pendulum swing and a protest against Obama fag enabling.

This post

Keep your enemies closer anons

No he fucking doesn't.

The fact that cuckservatives lost in the primary did not rob them of their vote.

Actual Trump supporters (as opposed to concern-trolling shills like you) will turn out for him regardless because we know what is at stake and don't need to be reminded.
For us, all of the Trump advertising between now and November is just fun bantz.

The fact that Trump will pull in the cuckservative part of his party is what will turn his win into a landslide and (FUCKING IMPORTANT) give him the governing mandate to complete his agenda.

MIKE "THE KIKE" PENCE

He picked the lame wet noodle, went with the safe predictable choice. I'll still vote for him, but i don't know that my heart is into memeing for him: GodEmperor? Not with this decision. Trust him, he knows what he's doing, he's manipulating everybody? I kinda doubt that.

But whatever, there's Western civilization to save and fascism to revitalize and have waiting to welcome all the disappointed people when Trump doesn't go far enough.

Hope you have really good bodyguards, because the Jews are going to try killing you now. You just had to listen to your little kike son-in-law and dumb race-traitor daughter. So low energy!

Mike "Israel should dictate US policy" Pence guarantees a Trump assassination

Fucking shit man.

Still going to vote for Trump, but fuck this really blows. Terrible choice, completely fucking terrible.

He's not. Jared Kushner seems to be running his campaign nowadays.

Evangelicals love Trump , in the states they don't are not going Blue so it doesn't mater.

the irony

yes, making the cucks fall in line is pretty important

what's your solution to the gop cuck problem then, oh wise one?

i'm sure you have a truly world changing view

They voted Obama in in 2008

fucking kill yourself and everyone near you

This is some great Holla Forums logic here, new around here aren't you?

You wrecked your own argument on the first line, get over it.

This is not a bad dude, tbh.

I don't mind the pick

Please elaborate on that. Why pick him then?

Be gone, (((1)))

Reported for not even trying to reply.

Listen schlomo, We are going to personally hang every one of you from tel aviv to madagascar.
Feel free to report me to the CIA

fuck

well either way, it gives me another chance to call you a jew so FUCK YOU JEW

Reported.

see

Trump likes Yellen and isn't some gold standard kook

Not a single one of you kikes has a rebuttal.

This will probably be the last time if Hillary wins.

argument is the meat of the post, first line is a separate observation

I hope for all our sakes Trump knows what he's doing.

They'll suck it up and vote for him, or not vote in insignificant numbers

When did you start following politics?

This could really work out tbh. Pence becomes our shill by doing this.

Fix your grammar moshe.

Reported for kike shill.

should have denoted my sarcasm

If they're going to assassinate the president, they can assassinate the VP too and have the country run by congress who they control utterly. VP is not a protector, VP is a vote getter. Trump must have others means of preventing unsavory agents from assassinating him.

What's your point, shlomo?

Oops! Somebody got caught!

When you're all done reporting each other can we get back to supporting Trump?

We have to meme Pence somehow.

Pence is actually pretty based, everyone in the midwest got really assblasted and tried to call him hitler because be wanted a state run media that would promote conservative values to compete with the (((other))) media.
indystar.com/story/news/2015/01/26/pence-starts-state-run-news-outlet-to-compete-with-media/22370005/
He also has stood up to lgbt groups hundreds of times putting religious freedom and the right to refuse service above gays throwing fits for not getting what they want.
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6947472.html

I'm not even from indiana I'm from illinois but he constantly riles up liberals around the midwest and has made quite the name for himself. Why is everyone trashing him though?

The only reason I can think of for picking Pence is that Trump wants a non-entity VP who will sit down and shut the fuck up.

I bet at most, 3 of you could name the Vice-Chancellor to Adolf Hitler.

History does not easily recall the names of the second in command to strong men rulers. I hope this is the case here.

Thank you for confirming you know absolutely nothing about the US system of government

Reported.

The only reason the VP matters is in the event the president is dead. You have no idea how the US system of governance works

He picked him to get access to cash, as a trade off for the rebels in the RNC shutting up and campaigning.

Trump would NEVER have picked him on an actual policy criteria, he slagge Trump off over the Muslim ban and is so retarded he thinks the Constitution extends to mudshits who want to enter the country, it of course does not.

i don't need a rebuttal other than station, as i've already said, that if such a scenario does happen then there will be a war here

you idiots think i'm advocating for Pence; i couldn't give a fuck about this faggot

however, i respect Trump's decisions because he's proven himself to be very capable so far

Eat shit. Pence is a demon.

You are definitely a bot. That is my point. Does that make sense to you?

First day at work from tel aviv?
There something called IDs

would you mind posting the source for that, user?

Reported.

Maybe we can meme Pence into what we want…

They will get their
ComeupPENCE

Meme it.

That's a decent point. A good VP backup is still helpful, but not the end all be all safeguard.

We'll have to keep meming Trump's invincibility to help protect him.

Also, stop giving that thing replies and just hide it.

Reported for obvious kike shill. You support Israel.

stating* fuck

is anybody else having trouble with text being incredibly slow?

Except Trump had a good chance of getting some fag votes until he picked Pence

Usually a non entity is a yes man who agreed with Trump or had the sense to keep his mouth shut during the campaign.

That isn't Pence.

I've actually had a sick feeling about the GOP convention for a while now. I remember thinking it might actually be a Red Wedding scenario. However, even if they were all to be killed, whoever filled the void left by their deaths would no doubt be far more extreme. Not to mention that most of their supporters would not be easily buying the media narrative if they were to be blaming ISIS or whoever, we will all know who is responsible. The Right are far less trusting of the establishment and media in general compared to the Left. And are far better armed.

read beyond the first 5 words you nigger

It's not all fun and bantz though. White Western civilization hinges on his candidacy.

My President is better than your president! haha

Who gives a fuck about the faggot vote? They all need to be killed.

Way to miss the fucking point. Kill yourself.

Baby first election?

No. You made your "point" quite clear.

Oh you're a psychic now?

Pretty sure gaining support in San Francisco isn't that important lad.

You were designed for Reddit, please put in a ticket for an imageboard recalibration, it's getting annoying to listen to.

Assassinating POTUS and VP simontanteously would be s feat, even by MOSAD standards. Much easier to just have a good goy VP.

well that's not gonna happen, idiot

Hi guys! Liz here :D

Great choice by Don!

Fags who wouldn't vote for him with Pence as VP probably would have been swayed to Shillary or third party/no vote by november anyways. There will still be some who will have been turned because of the Islam thing and that's only going to get stronger as these attacks continue into November.

what the fuck are you talking about

lol it's our fault he did it

Reported for obvious kike shill.

Tel Aviv anounced full mobilization!

"A vote is a vote". Remind yourself that you live in a democratic republic. A blacks vote is counted no differently than yours.

Trump pulls out his six-shooter, but it's Pence.

Is Rach banned yet?

Reminder that faggots make up 0.8% of the population at most, you stupid cocksucking yid.

I mean in the sense that we don't need any of it to persuade us, cuz we've been here the longest (except the shills who have these "sudden crises of faith" every week)

MY POINT

IS THAT I TRUST TRUMPS JUDGEMENT

AND IF IT LEADS TO HIS UNTIMELY DEMISE

THAN WE WILL SHED THE BLOOD OF EVERY LAST TRAITOR

jesus you obtuse motherfuckers

Still waiting on that ban, Moshe.

cant read ids? 39d130 is different from 7bd534
How is the weather in tel aviv?

reminder that trump has orchestrated this shit from day one

D A Y O N E

Let's just hope the autists on halfpol and plebbit don't fuck it up for us

they won't go blue but there's a chance they wont vote for him either.

faggots sitting home is what he's worried about.

You sit at home, you sit with Soros.

Reported for defeatism

A psychic looks at the future, a yes man is identified by the past you fucking pleb.

Pence was not a yes Man. He is opposed to Trump ideologically and did it publicly.

I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT #IMWITHHER

NEED NEW THREAD SOON

WEW

You've already outed yourself, kike.

hey mate , thats a bot not a person.

This is their final stand.

[17373a] (51)
They aren't being very subtle about it either. Shoddy work. Maybe because Trump threw them for a loop with the announcement delay thing.

go make a pro Hillary thread to suck the faggots out of this one

You don't understand the electoral college, staying home in a red state doesn't matter.

Fuck off.

WHY DON'T WE ASK TRUMP WHY HE PICKED PENCE?

if both die it goes the speaker of the house i.e. one part of congress. excuse my minor definition mistake.
One life is not a good enough protection from assassination.

Because he'll tell us tomorrow.

Yeah every fag is gonna die between here and November, dumb motherfucker

Reported for kike shill.

0.8%, yet almost every state voted for gay marriage. I don't mind that you are edgy, but you shouldn't be politically inept. You have to win with the rules of the current system before you can talk about rewriting them.

He's going to tell us himself soon.

So I'd never heard of this guy, but the shill maelstrom over this has made me curious a bit.

HOW CAN ANYONE ON Holla Forums SUPPORT SOMEONE WHO IS PRO-TPP

IT LITERALLY SIGNS AWAY LEGAL SOVEREIGNTY TO FOREIGN CORPORATIONS

THIS IS A GLOBALIST'S WET DREAM

Relatedly:

TRUMP WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

ABORT
ABORT
ABORT

I mean I'm still going to vote for you, but fucking seriously. Why?

The three posts here . All 37d07e. Read it again. Spot the mistake. Jesus fucking Christ how do you tie your own shoes

Go ahead and play dumb

Haven't you been saying that throughout the whole thread? We have IDs. Continue your line of bullshit. Don't start an entry-tier post after you've been kvetching for nearly 30 posts. It's just too obvious.

Goddamnit, I'll still vote for Trump but I'm under no illusions now.

What were Dan Quayle's opinions on trans-national trade deals?

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

checked

you can't criticize Trump here goy, let's see if he will stop bashing TPP or talking about the wall, if he does we are fucked.

No, you just can't say "JUST VOTE FOR HILLARY/IT'S ALL OVER/INNAWOODS"
I included "innawoods" because you can do that and still vote for Trump.

Jesus Christ, lads.

Fucking spergs.

Horrible pick but not in the sense that it hurts him, just in the sense that it does absolutely nothing for him, he couldn't have picked a more bland, unimportant cuckservative that's going to drag him down in the debates

Still though, its a better choice than Jewt or Cristie Creme

It's his Bush Sr., simple as that, nothing to drop support for him over, thats fucking ridiculous and anyone that's trying to push the discussion in that direction is obviously D&C shill, don't pay them any mind, you're not voting for Pence, you're voting for Trump

Is this really such a bad thing if bern out lefties hate him to death?

Well yeah, in a way, because people might have expected him to be a Bernfag draw.

I think Trump just fucked himself.

I think Trump is going to get assassinated and Pence will be the Leader/Impostor.

(kek em)
Well then he has himself to blame for having assassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssination assurance and wasn't as redpilled we were led to believe.

This thread moved faster than the last one, let me:

archive.is/eCgZx

Not joking, at least she's anti-TPP and wants us out of Syria even if she is a fucking Pinko. . .

Who cares if the US military keeps killing kebab. You shills are starting to look like MIDF.
look, here's the deal…FUCK Israel…
FUCK Syria
and
FUCK Saudi Arabia

She's only anti-TPP because Trump is, just like Pence will be

It's costing us a fucking fortune, and we're already deeply in debt, with necessary capital expenditures on domestic infrastructure badly in arrears.

forgot FUCK Iran somehow.

Hey, Trump will kill the kebab in a cost effective manner.

Nah, I think it refers to that a (((intern))) just shoved the pence (((confirmation)) into a anouncement for the reschediualing of the VP anouncement.

Anyone else looking forward to Holla Forums unironically supporting Israel by the end of this election cycle?

Went over his biography, and the one thing I ardently disagree with him on is his push for a "guest worker" program.
He wanted to deport the illegals but then allow them, from their home countries, to apply for a "guest worker" program, where they would be allowed back into the country to work for U.S. employers that "can't find any U.S. citizens to fill their jobs."
What this means, of course, is that the employers can't find any U.S. citizens who will do these jobs at slave-wage prices while living on public assistance in a small National Home with 10 other families.

Everything else about him looks good, but this attempt to cheapen the U.S. workforce under the guise of deporting illegals is a pretty huge, black stain on his record.

He also supported El Rato in the primaries, but I could overlook this, as he is a Tea-Party supporter just as El Rato was.

This is a good post.

Oops. You don't disagree with his pro-TPP position, his call for the Muslim ban to be deemed unconstitutional, his flopping on the fag issue, his 'israel should dictate US policy' blurb, etc etc.

TOP KEK

Only thing I have against Flynn is that he is a registered democrat. Which is extremely strange as the military is normally a very conservative place. I did like how he admitted he doesn't give a fuck about and lgbt shit and wanted to focus on national security. Maybe he has a place in Trump's cabinet?

How in the FUCK did you interpret any of my statements as being pro-Pence? I'm attacking the Pence pick you stupid fuck. Go back to reading class.

"She's" a tranny, isn't she?

No it isn't. That's retarded.

Says the guy who sucks at reading and translates anything that isn't "just vote for hillary" as defending Pence.

kys

Have seen no evidence of this yet, just people claiming it to be true.
In any case, I'm not voting for the vice president, I'm voting for the president. And just because he's going to be vice president does not mean he automatically gets the nod in 8 years to be the Republican candidate.
Look at the current VP…he's not the candidate for the Democrats, is he?

As a VP he has no power at all.

Actually, a strong VP who can help mobilize the Senate and inform Trump on political matters is just as important as one who's attractive to voters.

You haven't seen evidence of which claim exactly?

Do you not see his own tweets here?

A VP is one heartbeat away from the big chair, which is the whole point. Also he will be used as leverage against Trump in case Trump tries to do anything based, a Paul Ryan inside the White House if you will.

That aside, there's no archive link, just a screenshot. It's ludicrously easy to fake tweets and photo manipulation has been fooling credulous internet denizens for decades.

Trump Picks Pro-Israel Stalwart Mike Pence as Running Mate

jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Donald Trump picked Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, a pro-Israel stalwart and conservative Christian, as his running mate.

“I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.,” the presumptive Republican nominee tweeted Friday afternoon.

Trump had previously postponed a Friday morning news conference during which he had been expected to announce his running mate, out of deference to the terrorist attack in Nice, France.

Pence, 57, emerged quickly as a leader on pro-Israel issues during his 12 years in Congress from 2001 to 2013, where he rose rapidly in the GOP caucus leadership, chairing the Republican Conference in his penultimate term, 2011-2013.

He led a number of bids to place conditions on funding for the Palestinian Authority, and in 2007 he joined then-Rep. Ron Klein, D-Fla., in convening the Congressional Anti-Semitism Task Force.

Pence has continued his pro-Israel advocacy as Indiana governor, earlier this year signing one of the most robust state laws targeting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.

He has notably said he dislikes negative campaigning, which may blunt some of the sharp edge of Trump’s rhetoric.

Speaking at a Republican Jewish Coalition event last year, Pence faced pointed questioning from Matthew Brooks, the RJC’s executive director, about a law the Indiana governor had signed recently allowing businesses to discriminate against LGBT people, which Brooks suggested could undermine the GOP’s efforts at attracting women and minorities.

Answering Brooks’ question at the RJC confab, Pence was apologetic. The law went too far he acknowledged, and it was revised.

“Ultimately we adopted a few reforms and made it clear this was a shield, not a sword,” he said.

Pence received warm applause.

In becoming Trump’s running mate, Pence beat out two higher profile names both considered pro-Israel as well — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

Can you do a bit of your own research without needing to be spoonfed every single little thing? Jesus fucking christ.

Muslim tweet: twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433

TPP tweet: twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/509032682555457536

Fucking newfags, I swear to god.

Twits have been faked on here before, it's pretty routine.
Post his voting record.

Nothing and no one can kill the God-Emperor.
He is fated to make America great again, and no natural disaster or assassins bullet can stop this course of human history.

Look at him…look at him and fall to your knees in trembling terror.
He cannot be stopped, even by the hands of lesser gods.

Amen, my brother:

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH YOU FUCKING FAG, HE'S A GLOBALIST

I just posted the tweet links.

Not really because if they assassinate him, then Pence takes the job. The kikes might be emboldened if the new president is sure to be sufficiently pozzed for their liking.

If he chose Flynn, the guy who wants to take Israel's nukes away (or so he has said), that would be the real insurance as (((they))) would fear him becoming the new POTUS.

Trump is smart, but not always right.

If you make accusations, you really should back them up with evidence, user.

Thanks for the links. I don't know if he still maintains the same stances (especially since the TPP post is ancient and from back when it was just starting to get linked), but those are pretty damning.

When did we get this influx of room temperature IQ redditors? That Mike Pence is a globalist cuck is common knowledge for people that aren't completely new. He shilled against Trump in the primary for fucks sake, does your memory not go back a year?

Here's his voiting record… not the boogey man the shills are saying.

Notice now EVERYTHING is TPP in all threads. That's the one thing they know they can D&C with.

Anyway the autism is off the charts.

Fuck forgot the link:

I'm just happy it's not Gringrich or Christie…

Nobody ever mentioned Pence until this fucking week. Period. It's only in the past three days that his name has come up- it's a shot out of the dark.

He spoke wonders of Trump actually, just that he caved and endorsed Cruz at the 11th hour… confusing many people.

Mike Pence is a weak man. Trump will boss him around like one of his Ukrainian prostitutes.

Thanks for proving you weren't here for the Indiana primaries. Mike Pence was the guy who caved on the 'gay wedding cake' thing too.

Lurk more dude, it's ridiculous that you're making statements as if no one ever discussed Pence's cuckery before.