Islam's war on the West

I want to fight, point me where and I'll follow, I'm sick of watching my culture and history parish

thats exactly what they want
the moment you get serious fbi will be at your door

keep a cool head, friend

There is no direction to point you in. The Jew has taken down all the road signs, and race-traitors have take all our guns. All we can do is meme and pray my friend. Meme and pray.

These people deserve it. You can't let in a horde of rattlesnakes then be surprised if people get bit. Fuck the French.

KULTUR KAMPF
U
L
T
U
R
K
A
M
P
F
In other words, spread information: posters, memes and so on.

Get fit, get vocal, stock up and never cuck.

And remember, honor is only for your in group. You may kill the old and young and weak, even as they sleep.

If you want to entertain yourself go to your local FBI office and look at all the Pepes. In California you'll be lucky to find one white out of ten.

It's all over folks. Watch Sicario and take Del Toro's advice at the end…

Not yet. Wait just a little while longer. Let the dam fully break.

No, fuck you kike.

>>>/oven/

What about the 10 children?

Hold up there mang, not everyone took the sandman perk.

fuck off with this bluepilled cuckservative shit
Its not islam, its ALL third worlders muslim or not.
And its not terrorism we should be worried about, its their fucking birthrates and immigrant rate.

Nah, if anything they'd help arm him and then use it as anti-nationalist propaganda.

here comes MIDF

France is a land for cucks and fags , truck in their arses

Didn't FBI leak say that they were alone against the entire rest of the intelligence community?

Ever been son French you used a giant dildo as a Christmas tree?

think you mean the sandnigger perk.

Have a family with 2 or more kids. Really would be more helpful than another dylan roof.

Indeed, after your kids are grown up and you help them with their kids (being a grandfather and all that) then you have my permission to go tactical bowlcut.

by then, I'm sure the baby-poopers from shit-tier countries haven't had a million kids…

great plan.

That webm is
Glorious

The only way to defeat it is the long, slow way. Quick violence cannot solve our problem. It is deeper than that.