Trump Moral Thread

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

OY VEY, Trump is surging

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LoJMn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Twitter say's he's losing along with NBC

At this point I'm convinced they're just bullshitting poll numbers as some kind of desperate hail marry.

Their thumb has been on the scale at every point of this election. How soon we forget.

Yea, but at least before, they were at least trying to be subtle about it.
Now it's just clashing with reality and becoming obvious.

whitehouse watch says that he's winning

If dubs, Killary will be caught on a mic saying 'nigger' and it'll massacre her poll numbers.

who cares about (((polls)))?

If dubs, Trump will be caught on mic saying 'nigger' and his poll numbers will go through the roof leading to a landslide victory.

If dubs, king nigger will be caught on mic saying 'nigger' and everyone will realize they've elected a nigger and deport all of the niggers.

>>>/4chan/

IT'S HAPPENING

moral or morale?

So much this.
Only natural gets have magic.
ACTUAL natural gets.
Forced gets aren't natural.
Natural gets only happen when you're NOT trying to get gets.

Nah.

M8 I don't write the universe, I just work here.

Gtfo nigger, I always roll randomly.

It's the third in a chain of other attempts so my odds weren't abysmal.

The correct reply would have been:

If dubs, a nigger will be niggered on mic saying 'nigger' and some niggers will nigger.

Then why do you smell of deception?

dems are currently shitting themselves over this stuff
archive.is/LoJMn
i figured we were too far out for it to matter yet, but i can really only see trump's numbers going up from here on out, especially with another terror attack yesterday

Jesus Christ, now I'm going to get called out for have two 22 gets in a row. This is why we can't have nice things, you faggots.

Kek knows they were both honest. Praised be Kek.

Link?

Sage, summer please stop.

Pence it is.

President Pence it is, then.

As per Vox Day's blog he's a good choice.

I don't know much about Indiana governor Mike Pence, so I don't have an opinion on this. The big question is what his voting record on immigration is. I expect he's probably fine on guns and so forth.

UPDATE: He looks pretty damned good.

1. He Wanted To Report & Deport Undocumented People In The Hospital

In 2004, then-Senator Pence voted for Undocumented Alien Emergency Medical Assistance Amendments Bill HR 3722, which would have required hospitals to gather and report information on possible undocumented patients before hospitals could be reimbursed for treating them. The bill would have also stated that hospitals wouldn't be required to provide care to undocumented people if they could be transported to their home country (AKA deported while they're in the hospital) without a "significant chance" of their condition getting worse. Luckily, the bill failed.

2. He's Rated 100% By FAIR

The very conservative Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is a national, non-profit, public interest membership organization that seeks to "improve" border security and stop illegal immigration. A 100 percent rating from them is a like a stamp of approval that Pence is throughly anti-immigration.

Other than his criticism of Trump's proposed Muslim ban, he appears to be about as strongly anti-immigration as an elected Republican gets. He even "ordered state agencies to suspend the relocation of any more Syrian refugees to Indiana."