(((George Friedman))), the Goy's Jew, releases statement on Nice attack

web.archive.org/web/20160715115042/https://geopoliticalfutures.com/the-strategy-behind-the-nice-attack/

tl;dr

Non-retards in the establishment know that the current order is unsustainable. Either they make moves to secure the people, or reality will ensure that the people do it themselves.

Obviously Friedman thinks "reason" (ie soft-right cuckiness) will prevail, because he predicts the West will ally with Turkey to balance the future central-east European bloc. Oh how wrong he shall be.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Innenpolitik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for the Friedfrogs

"…has not hit the tripwire on extreme fear yet." Speak for yourself, (((Friedman))). These are most definitely actionable events.

I interpreted that as him saying

For us, but the lumpencucks still have sleep in their eyes. Sure enough though, once people are afraid to go to the povertyball game or airport or mass event in a capital city in case of a terrorist attack, things will change far quicker than the current homeostasis would imply

George Friedman is often incredibly wrong (twenty years ago he was predicting Japan would go to war against the US in the very near future), but at least he can get something this obvious right.

Friedman is surprisngly realist about a great many things. Contrary to your assertion he's stated that globalism has proven itself not to be a universally good thing, and that it's natural that nations - as the most stable, meaningful political unit - should and will return to serving their own self-interest. In his worldview IS pissing off Whites is NOT a good thing for the Jews, because it will make Europeans want to turn their backs on the region. And he's right.

nigga you went full hurr

Watch Japan become increasingly belligerent. He fucked up the timing (mainly because he didn't understand the effects the then only-just-occurring recession would have), but geography is destiny.

Friedman is a terrible geopolitical analyst, whatever he predicts the opposite happens.

I'm not joking, look at his past predictions and compare them with what actually happened.

The Jew's goal in Europe is making them so busy with the mudslimes that they won't focus on the kikes in the EU and outside controlling them.

Obviously they have all the people and arms they need if you pay attention. They are simply ramping it up until the US elections. It will reach a peak then.

He predicted the Georgian war, predicted Ukrainian war + stalemate, predicted EU disintegration years ago, predicted rise of a central European bloc, predicted Russia and the West reaching some sort of de-facto agreement on Syria. His long-term "predictions" are partly sensationalist conjecture to get people to pay attention to him: as he says, there's no certainty in forecasting, only potentialities

If that's their goal, then they've failed. This has only brought attention to the Jews. It's becoming a mainstream thing now that Israel is hypocritical, insisting on Muslim immigration to the West while trying to ethnically cleanse Israel

I never said kikes had any awareness of the logical conclusion. They just thought their misdirection would work. That's part of why I laugh when I hear idiots say penny sniffers are high IQ.

This shit is like the Dark Knight. The Jew is The Joker. Always wondered why they put jokers in a deck of cards//

They're White people with a higher verbal IQ. That's not super-special-smart, but neither is it dumb.

Anyway ignoring the possibility of unforseen circumstances isn't a Jewish trait, it's a human (especially parasite aristocracy) trait. People discount the extremely unlikely, despite the devastating effect such an unlikelihood would have. Read Nassim Taleb tbh, he's p cool for a bald Arab autistic fuck

I've no doubt Jews are a neurotic and chaos-inducing race, but I don't think they were just being madcunts. They thought this would be in their best interest until it went off the rails. Now the smart among them are trying to compromise, and the stupid among them - stupid, or just sucking the Cathedral tit for their own smallminded interest - are going off the rails on the crazy train.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY
THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF
TOLERANCE

____¶_ BEEP BEEP!
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|____||||||]
(@)@)***(@) (@)(@)

LOGISTICAL ENRICHMENT

On a side note, why is it that these kikes like Friedman always make incorrect predictions but people still take them seriously? It seems "geopolitical analyst" is one of the only vocations where you can be wrong 99% of the time but still be taken seriously.

But he's not wrong 99% of the time

No, his predictions are propaganda.

Yeah, he is.

Kill yourself, btw.

Fuck, kill yourself twice you dumbass nigger.

Propaganda that says that Russia is not acting aggressively, but is protecting the natural geographical buffer it needs to survive? Propaganda saying the elites are arrogant and out-of-touch with the interests of the people they purportedly represent, and Brexit/EU disintegration are the consequence? That nationalism is healthy and good?

He's pretty objective. I'm sure he's even more objective in private, where he's allowed to say things like "Africa will never amount to anything because niggers"

no u

IQ-wise. They're obviously quite divergent genetically, not much closer to us than Arabs

I hate NRx as much as you but it's a useful term. I prefer Babylon myself but i'll go with what people understand.

moderate muslim mack truck is here

Choice pasta. It's hard to disagree.

Anyway I guess, for this, we should consider Friedman the Exceptional Kike. Still scheming, no doubt, but scheming beyond the next election cycle.

He predicted a war between the US and Japan in the 90s (even though Japan was and still is occupied by the US), predicted that Moldova would fall to little green men in 2014, predicts that Turkey will become a superpower in short order (while it is all but disintegrating before our own eyes), predicts that Russia will disintegrate because reasons, predicts that Chinese growth will come to a halt (meanwhile it's still growing at a whopping 7%), didn't predict the Arab spring, didn't predict the war in Libya, didn't predict the war in Syria, predicts that America will rule the 21st century while at the same time predicting that the southwest will fall to Mexico (contradiction much?), predicted a war against Iran (still waiting) etc.

As for the predictions you cited as proof of Friedman's supposed competence, I could argue otherwise.

Look, imagine you have a co-worker or friend or whatever who is somewhat right in 50% of cases and phenomenally and I mean *phenomenally* wrong in the remaining 50% of cases.

How much stock do you put in the opinions or assessments of such a guy? Me? Very, very little if any.

And when it comes to Friedman I even doubt he's somewhat right in 50% of cases.

Plain old marketing I suppose. Stratfor always markets itself as being a private CIA and giving average joes the top secret inside scoop.

Yeah, it's not even close. The only time he is ever right is when he is talking about current events, and only then when it is obvious stuff. Predictions he is wrong almost always.

Dude I'm in Moldova right now and there are tents camped outside the capital building. The young are leaning towards Russia. Moldova won't even need little green men to fall back under the Russian sphere.

More than any other mainstream analyst. But I disagreed with him fundamentally in the OP, so that should've set the tone as for how much I take his word as gospel. He's totally wrong about Western-Muslim interactions. It will be the defining factor in future politics. People don't have the stomach for alliances of (((convenience))) anymore, even if it will hurt (((us))) in the l/t

He's more right than wrong about China. China obviously won't be able to maintain its absurd growth indefinitely, and it will increasingly focus on innerpolitik as the country becomes more politically unstable (which is happening, whether you realise it or not), but it will still inevitably be the regional hegemon.

I think Russia will stagnate like fuck very soon, but the military are unwilling to cede territory like at the end of the Soviet union. Russia is rapidly losing its central Asian sphere of influence to China. The day is coming when Russia will be considered a European, not Eurasian power. Which we should be very happy about tbh

You're totally wrong about the US-Mexico thing. He says that America will rule the 21st century but that will start to be challenged by Mexico at the end of the century. No contradiction. He underestimates the importance of high IQ in this equation though so he's wrong anyway

50% is not 99%. And even then he's not wrong 50% of the time, more like 1/3 of the time. Which is better than throwing darts at a board, which is the net effect of basically everyone else in the mainstream who isn't wrong 100% of the time ie a propagandist

The Synagogue is the preferable term.

Nobody has a crystal ball. The idea is conceptualising the main factors and constraints things hinge upon: so that should a certain outcome manifest, you know what is possible to happen next, what is probable - but never what is certain. It's something that by its very nature nobody is able use to scry long-term happenings. But it gives better insights than looking at the election cycle and ephemeral news cycles.

The nice thing about Babylon as a term, is that Babylon fell

I think the biggest problem with these guys is they blind themselves to certain things. IQ for example, like you mentioned. If they took account of these things that aren't politically correct, they would end up with better results.

Shit-tier YT analysts maybe, but I'm sure Friedman at least has some understanding of the "differently blessed" human populations. He chooses to cloak this in disingenuous rationales, eg. Africa will forever remain a shithole and the northern industrial cores will remain relevant because, like, industry and shit. I think that where he does fail with his first principles, though, is thinking - like NRx fags - that politics, politics never changes: and so Mexico et al. could simply operate like old-fashioned imperial powers, with the white-ish upper castes shielded racially and politically from the proles.

The genie of popular power is out of the bottle now, though. Nobody is going to consent to returning to being the chattle of an unaccountable aristocracy. The choices are either lefty bullshit, or racial nationalism: either way would, and will, harm Mexico.

India might be a special case, but I get the feeling even they will face the same dilemma eventually, even despite the caste culture.

Ethnic nationalism, I mean.

Irrelevant.

Friedman predicts that in 2014 little green men will take over Moldova. Little green men do not take over Moldova in 2014 = Friedman's prediction turns out to be wrong.

No two ways about it, it's that simple.

Give me a break. Most right wing politicians in Europe could give you a better analysis, off hand, about either Western-Muslim relations, European-Russian relations or whatever.

Interesting, you're in Moldova yet use the German term "innerpolitik". Moldova is full of western NGO's including some German ones like the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung.

Are you a western NGO shill?

No, I'm totally right.

Friedman claims that: "Starting in the 2030s, Mexican immigrants will begin behaving like an extension of their homeland living in occupied territory rather than an immigrant community in a foreign nation. During this period, Mexican economic growth and population growth will be substantial. Mexico will be in a position to militarily and geopolitically challenge the United States for dominance of North America"

Of course there is a contradiction as you cannot rule the century while at the same time losing large and important parts of your landmass to a neighboring, hostile people and state.

It's the exact same Friedmanite bullshit as with Turkey, hurr durr Turkey is getting taking over by Kurds but it will soon be a superpower nonetheless.

I'm a tourist you clown. Anyway it's innenpolitik, I made a typo

The Mexico thing: again his rationale is of an old-school imperialist mindset. They may have infiltrated in massive numbers, and identify with the near abroad, but they're still being taxed by Washington. And again I disagree with his rationale and agree with yours, but it's not inconsistent at all.

On the single front of how Muslims are shit and why we should fuck them all off, yes. But I doubt they'd have much interesting to say on the politics of the Caucasus or the South China Sea

I'm not familiar with the context of the prediction but yes he was obviously wrong. The general direction he was right about though: Moldova will fall back into the Russian sphere, at least until such time as Middle Europe can emerge.

To them, the world is divided into themselves and the rest. And since they want the rest to be uniform, they think it is uniform. All distinctions the rest see between them, groupwise, are 'social constructs', ie. a vain thing.

Why do the nations so furiously rage together, and why do the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth rise up, and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord, and against His Anointed.
(Psalms 2:1-2; Acts 4: 25-26)

Wrong.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Innenpolitik

He doesn't speak German

fick dich weg du homofürst mein kanakerdeutsch ist absolut perfekt

Assuming you're saying the truth, I hope you're not a sextourist.

Doesn't matter as we're not talking about public finance but national cohesion.

Given how well educated and well traveled most european right wing politicians are I'd have to disagree.

An admission of the truth.

Innerpolitik with an r is actually a legit if old fashioned term. Google it if you don't believe me.

I'm not, but funny story, a prepubescent boy walked up to me out-of-the-blue and offered to have sex with me for money. Right outside a fucking church, too.

Ok not really a funny story. A fucking sad, degenerate story. Fuck Russians. Literally every person going full CHEEKI BREEKI retard here is a Russian.

(PS I declined)

Did you not read I agree with you? I think he's wrong, but he's wrong in an internally consistent way. But even then he knows that the nation-state and ethnic solidarity is the backbone of political stability: he just thinks that with enough money being thrown around you can wing it. Maybe true, but there isn't enough money being thrown around as-is, and with the growing political consciousness of the world's poor (ourselves included in that category) the price of obeisance keeps rising.

Oh go fuck yourself, I'm trying to have a cosy discussion here and you go off acting like a cunt.

Show yourself out of my thread, I'm done

Who even listens to this hack other than wewuzian turkroaches?

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

he is right about japan
i dont need to explain why because this user already did