Genuinely creepy thread

A thread full of stuff that is actually creepy, disturbing, spooky, etc.

Stories, videos, pictures, whatver

this is my all time fav

ur mom! ha got ya

filtered

Learn 2 selfie.

You have an older VIDEO about a realistic animated human-pig head.

Try to find it.

that isn't creepy. it is the start of the waifu age

I have a folder filled with old /x/ creepy pastas and shit, I'll see how long I can stay up posting this crap.

Does anyone have the infograph about the brain registering dreams in part of the brain were dreams go, but nightmares were real life things go?

I like this one.

That white with red story was the closest thing to a jumpscare one could achieve with text I've ever seen.
Spooked me tbh.

Hahahahaha How The Fuck Can A Picture Be Creepy Hahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

good post, more of this

doesnt anyone remember the creepypasta about "pieces of eight" or something. hidden things that 'must not be made whole' the pasta involves complex instructions on how to find them and avoid traps associated with them. i really wanna read them again but i cant find it

You guys should actually look into the story of Eraser Head, to me it's genuinely creepy as fuck.

Can't say I recall that. I lost most of my "do it at home" pastas, the only one I can savage is the Midnight Game.

Fuckn AI man.

Witches

my pal has the 1st pic as avatar. Not altered by the weird google eye-algorithm, though

Gondola?

bump for more spookieness

This thread is full of gay shit
But I do find those baffometi videos genuinely creepy

remove id

bump

id's are creepy
we should remove them

REMOVE ID

Remove id