So, I'm half white half hispanic, but on my dad's side (white side) he was blonde with blue eyes...

So, I'm half white half hispanic, but on my dad's side (white side) he was blonde with blue eyes, and my mom's side despite being hispanic are all light-skinned, with many members having blonde or red hair and green eyes. I myself am extremely pale, but have dark hair and eyes, but feel like a calico in that I have both red and blonde hairs interspersed around the brown ones all over my body, and there's a ring of blue around the outside of my brown eyes.

Speaking to the Holla Forums types here, should I:

A) Just marry and reproduce with whoever I like.
B) I'm clear to procreate with 100% aryan blood if I so choose.
C) Court some light-skinned Latin-american girls like Libertarian cutie Gloria Alvarez here.

Other urls found in this thread:

apixteen.pw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

D) Suicide.

Not an option.

yes it is. Now do it.

I can't dump these images if I'm dead.

How about don't live your life according to a bunch of dweebs on a message board. Asking Holla Forums this question is a waste of time anyway, most of them will never procreate.

I think the better question is who will your prison wife be

Well good, because we don't need them.

I'm actually permanently banned from Holla Forums.

they obviously banned you in good taste.

why would anyone want those images

good

They banned me because despite pointing out I was voting for Trump, I responded to someone claiming he was anti-israel with screenshots of his pro-israel tweets and suggested they should stick to reality and not support a candidate that didn't exist.

Option C.

You're a Spaniard by blood. Mostly. That's European enough despite what the NatSoc purists would say.

You're fucking stupid, you deserve to be banned on Holla Forums as well.

A, B, C, or D is fine. idgaf.

punch your dad for being a race-mixing betamale.
have a vasectomy.

same, I was talking about Jared Kushner (his Jewish son in law) who was a big part of him winning and is now one of his closest advisors. For guys who are all about taking redpills that one seems hard for them to swallow.

Non-native (Spaniard descent?) Mexicans aren't that bad, tbh. It's the natives that are the undesirables. OP's Mexican fam sounds like lighter-skinned middle/upper class.

I don't hate Blacks
I don't hate Jews
I don't hate southern borderners.
I don't hate either dot and feather Indians
I don't hate Asians

I don't know if this is considered a meme but I can't see a correlation between genetics and intellectual development when one can take into account that those of the same phenotype will more than likely take after those of their own heritage than others.

I know many blacks that are well integrated into western culture without being a parasite on the government, that doesn't mean that the overwhelming majority sadly doesn't follow these men and women's examples and follow the herd mentality.

Good night and God be with you all.

tl;dr - all races are the same with a different coat of mental and physical paint

I'll have to see a picture of your face to decide, its the only way to really decide OP because without that I can't really make an informed decision.

I vote C
People should procreate with people that look like them, if you are a light-skinned hispanic, you should procreate with one

You are either European descendant or not.

I was on the fence about Trump being pro-Israel and questionably zionist until he snubbed the mention of jews on holohoax remembrance day, then disapproving of new Israeli settlements. Then there was the case of one of Trump's main mentors being a self-hating jew. Ivanka marrying Kushner married Trump to the jewish mafia by proxy. I'm now seeing Trump as someone that is playing the jew card against jews but to what extent is the real question. Even (((Netanyahu))) doesn't know how to handle him and after Trump snubbed two invites to Israel, (((Netanyahu))) is supposedly going to visit Trump instead.

I think Trump is definitely pro Israel and doesn't hate Jews, no way would he let Ivanka marry one if he had a problem with them, and he definitely didn't need to have Jared Kushner as an adviser. Can you give me a source on the anti settlement thing? he has supported settlements a lot in the past.As far as I can tell Netanyahu and Trump are friends. All of this isn't really a problem for me though, I don't subscribe to the whole "every Jew is evil" thing, true a lot of Jews in the U.S are liberal commie scum but I think Israeli's are more right wing and I respect how much salt they mine from the muslims.

Don't judge him for what he's saying but what he's doing.
He isn't Hitler but if you think he's Israel's ally you are pretty foolish, he already threatened Israel's settlements and banned foreign lobbying.

apixteen.pw/

He has them by the balls, Trump doesn't seem to be the kind of goy who gets manipulated and he seems to be going to treat Israel 'fairly'.

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts charging Israel out of the ass for protection.

Read the bell curve, hell those well adjusted blacks you know are probably GENIUS by black standards, which explains why the overwhelming majority are pretty much apes and it's pretty fucking sad if you think about it.

Interesting theory but Trump strikes me as a very honest person, He's fulfilling every campaign promise he's made and he's blunt and direct almost to a fault, for your theory to be correct he would have to pretty much be a Holla Forums jew stereotype and be the most sneaky and conniving liar ever. I don't think Trump has that in him.

Incidentally, does anyone have that "Trump campaign promises bingo" jpg that used to get posted all over 8ch? It had 25 major promises, and a couple days after he was elected it was posted everywhere because he'd only then kept like two of the promises.

Since he's gone through everything else on the list in record time it stopped getting posted, which is a shame because I'd love to see how much shit he's gotten done already. I tried googling for it, but all I got was lefty articles claiming he'd broken promises, and all written before he was fucking inaugurated.

Trump academy and the fact he's a businessman.
Don't take everything he says literally, but he clearly has the best interests for the USA in mind and this clearly stands against what Israel actually wants quite often.

Hispanic is not a race.
What is you ancestys?

Option C btw, wait for technology to make it so you have an unmixed child.
Never B, but A is the worst thing you can do.

E) Taco